[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 minute ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

nope why, you can share if you want!
I'm sorry for what happen to you, I must say I did it once (say those things to a guy) and I don't know whay I said it... I was really embarassed...so maybe that was the case of "your guy" too :( but I felt terrible
I think one should confess and try, even if the person is gay not gay, married, with child etc... ONLY if you're sure you can make him/her happy...truly
Indeed we space a lot ahaha XD
omg I just want to jump to the happy 12 episode**

Yeah you should confess if the other person is ambiguous towards you... If you don't know how they feel, to be sure, it's gonna hurt, but you need to hear those words from the other person...Just like Kong felt like he had to confess :) 

I hope the happiness will come in episode 12, I don't know when the wedding will be.... 6 episodes left :tears:*I hate my keyboard btw, I just had to get that out*  

Actually during school, I would fall for guys who barely talk to me because, as I said, I didn't even have any guy friends (barely had any real friends in general).... And right now (I'm not kidding) I have 0 friends, I'm friend-less but I don't even care anymore, I'm good by myself ^^

• Like 5

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

The photos you link never show up for me :/

Thanks for telling me, I don't know why but the image hoster I used suddenly seems not to like me anymore.... tried another one know and looks like it works again :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scheela said:

Thanks for telling me, I don't know why but the image hoster I used suddenly seems not to like me anymore.... tried another one know and looks like it works again :D

I personally use IMGUR :) It works very well and is quite simple... I wish we could upload photos from computer tho... Would be much simpler than go to the host, upload photo and copy/paste the link --'

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I personally use IMGUR :) It works very well and is quite simple... I wish we could upload photos from computer tho... Would be much simpler than go to the host, upload photo and copy/paste the link --'

Yeah that would be much easier... I'm now working with picr. If this host also leaves me hanging I will try yours. For now I edited the posts with the not working pics...

P.S: I thought you had gone to bed :P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Hey look BAGUETTES  @ironyshines @ksylovee I found this (very old, from 1961) video of the late king (may he rest in peace) speaking french with his wife and his daughters. Son français est excellent :o R.I.P :tears: 

Ohhh thanks for sharing, indeed their french is really good, I came to really like the King, as he seemed to be a really generous and good person. May he rest in peace :tears:

@dreadaeleonkvothe Yeah, finally i am glad to be back, hope that there wont be others problem like that, i am terible at everything related to technology, i took a while to figure out how to fix it lol 

• Like 6

=And right now (I'm not kidding) I have 0 friends, I'm friend-less but I don't even care anymore, I'm good by myself ^^

Shut up, i'm your friend. 

ah the time difference can be a pain in the a$$ lol

I'm just too busy doing things that can't be mentionned publically just kidding, I was posting Krist's instagram pics on Tumblr. 
this boy will be the death of me. I'm definitely not used to being attracted to younger guys. 

It's almost Saturday!!!!!!! 

Do you guys think we'll be able to get SOTUS goodies ? I want the tshirt and/or the gear with the number, but it's impossible to find - even more for international fans.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, delightful said:

Why do I keep reading this part over and over? WHY!??!?!!! It's just like I like to torture myself or something! This is when Arthit sees Kongpope on the balcony and he calls him...:tears:

“P’Arthit…”

“I want you to return the books to the library. And you can just keep the comic books, I’ll go pay the fees at the store. That’s it…”

“Hold on… Are you mad at me?”

“No."

“Then… Why aren’t you talking to me? Or are you mad that I wouldn’t answer your question that night? If you still really want to know, then I will tell you.”

Kongpope looked in the direction of Arthit’s balcony. He wished his words would carry over to the person over there.

“I don’t know when it started, I don’t know how it started. Even though you’re a man, and I’m a man. But I just can’t help these feelings.”

Everything went quiet just like the breath of the person listening. This was followed by words that were filled with every emotion and feeling he had left in him.

“P’Arthit, I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time that… I……”

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

:tears: YOU PINK MILK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww this makes me sad. why do you torture yourself so? T_T

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ichigok380 said:

wow your story is really similar to this series ..

Hide contents

i usually don't go around and talk about other people's love life but i just wanna say this to you if he's really straight (not bi just straight) and if you confess in that situation it might hurt you more than you think .. and you're saying that he has a girlfriend .. how are their relationship ? are they just hanging out o are they really affectionate each other? i used to have crush on someone who has a girlfriend he was very good to me maybe more than to his gf but when i told him that i liked him he just cut me off and he was really into me (not like you do just a friend) i misread the situation and i was the only one hurt...(i'm a girl btw but being straight or gay doesn't really matter for this he wasn't serious about his behaviors) ... but if you feel that you can't supress your feelings just do what you want because not saying anything is harder i know it too ...

thanks for responding to my story, even sharing your own experience.. :'))

their relationship... I can say that it's more like the first option which like hanging out together. his girlfriend is in junior year, while both of us in senior year. they're not really often meet in campus, except when they've free schedule. and usually, he picks her up or takes her home with his motorcycle.

oh wait. did he say he likes you back or just like you as a friend?

in my case, he makes frustrated, because his words and his actions are like a total opposite (just like arthit). there's one time where he was really angry and said that we're not match to each other (as a friend) and even returning my gifts, but on the other side, he keeps liking quotes on social media which are like it's meant to me (for example about how it hurts to love someone in secret. and he likes that quotes in the time when he was angry to me and have no problem with his girlfriend). I often read those as hints about him might be having the same feeling as me, but then his behaviors were like stay away from me or cold to me...

one time, I said that maybe it's the best for me to stay away from him, but he didn't reply. and few days after that, he chat me first, asking about some tasks and such, and he pretends that I said nothing. he often back to his 'normal' self after everything I said/did and pretends that nothing happened. he's like still want to have a contact with me, but on the same time like he didn't want to be that close again with me.

I feel confused about his feelings towards me, because from what I know, if someone get a hint that you like him/her, but he/she didn't like you back, they'll kinda back off. in my case, he's trying to show his normal self, but I often caught him looking to me from afar, his eyes speak like he care to me. I feel that he's just like arthit, confused about his feelings and didn't have any courage to confess. I want to confess, but then I just keep it to myself, because I don't want to harm their relationship (he and his gf) nor being hurt more if know that he doesn't feel the same way as me. I'm already at my acceptance stage which is I clearly know about my feelings to him, but won't hoping for anything anymore from him. I'll just let everything flow with time...

4 hours ago, lesbian said:

my situation isnt really at all similar except that it also fits in with that line of the song

Hide contents

but my ex girlfriend says she's still in love with me after being broken up for a year and i feel the same i guess but i didnt choose to be in a relationship with her again because she has a boyfriend now and i have a girl i might like and she might like me and she's cute, also i did break up with her for a reason and just because we may love each other doesn't mean we're good for each other.

and like i said to her   feelings are more important than what you call it

maybe one day we'll be together again but right now i prefer it like this and i like knowing she feels the same, and we still talk most days and are "friends" even though i hated her for months. also i can laugh about how she never loved her boyfriend and "gets bored of him sitting next to him" but after months of no talking she still loves me

yeah, I think I can understand your decision... your ex must be regret for break up with you. lol

anyway thanks for sharing your story! :D

4 hours ago, lesbian said:
4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I think someone is straight or not, you shouldn't confess to someone who already has a gf/bf.... Because if you know he isn't gay/bi (do you know if he is bi?) there's nothing to do about it that's gonna change his mind, and even if he is bi, you would ruin his relationship with his gf.... But that's just my opinion, probably not legit since I've never gone out with anyone, I've never even had a guy friend, can you imagine....Guys wouldn't even wanna be friends with me ? I don't know why.... Guess it's because I wasn't "popular"... (guys and girls would always say that I was ugly....)

One thing I remember, is (when I was about 13/14), a guy (I liked) said (jokingly, but you're gonna notice that's not funny) about me : "I'd rather kill myself than go out with her"..... I was such a victim, I wouldn't do anything but if someone would say that to me, now that I'm grown up and mature enough, I would kick his a$$

Yeah.... It's never good to go back and forth with someone :/ It's best you try to forget each other (romantically)....It's great that you still talk to each other but I do think you must make things clear about your relationship with her

really agree about that... I think it's not the right thing to confess to someone who already have a partner (I'm also against Phun x Noh story even when I like LS. lol). I think the right thing is the person we like confess first to us and it must be after he/she breaks up with their partner... so it won't be cheating...

• Like 6

12 hours ago, ironyshines said:

You have to understand that Arthit is scared of Kongpob's feelings, and of his own. He is already messed up by what Kongpob said in the bed, but he can at least pretend he didn't hear it as Kong thought he was asleep. Arthit can play along, and just... try to go back to his old self. However, if Kongpob actually tells him, and knows he is listening, then Arthit has to give him an answer. But Arthit doesn't want to think about this, he doesn't want to consider Kongpob's feelings or his own. Arthit wants to ignore everything and let it die. 

I think this is so sad, but I can honestly say I totally understand this logic. Ignorance is bliss after all. I totally understand Arthit not being ready to accept or acknowledge his feelings, or  kongpope's. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah you should confess if the other person is ambiguous towards you... If you don't know how they feel, to be sure, it's gonna hurt, but you need to hear those words from the other person...Just like Kong felt like he had to confess :) 

I hope the happiness will come in episode 12, I don't know when the wedding will be.... 6 episodes left :tears:*I hate my keyboard btw, I just had to get that out*  

Actually during school, I would fall for guys who barely talk to me because, as I said, I didn't even have any guy friends (barely had any real friends in general).... And right now (I'm not kidding) I have 0 friends, I'm friend-less but I don't even care anymore, I'm good by myself ^^

What are you talking about? I thought we were friends, we r even in the gang amazingly called "the baguettes"

Why can't I sleep? Why? Its past midnight and there is work tomorrow :crazy:. Well i think i am going for an other round of Sotus ^^

• Like 6

12 hours ago, originalnickname said:

He's also gonna feel like : "why me ? why does he like me ? he got all these girls after him....he's so popular.... why would he like me, with my bad temper and all my flaws...." 

He loves Kong, we all know it, we saw it in previous episodes with certain looks he was giving him.... We have to understand the fact that he's never been in love and he never had someone making such a brave declaration like Kong did.... He's probably shaken because he isn't used to it, he has to cope with all the blossoming feelings he has.... Also, some people may not realize they have feelings for the other person until that other person confesses (they realize at that moment "Oh, but... I do feel something too!!") or they don't dare to face these feelings unless the other person confesses, that's what happens to Arthit, now that Kong confessed he gotta face his feelings, and that's all new to him, he who usually runs away from love....

I just wanted to tell you I love this explanation. Ok that's it. this made my heart do a somersault.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, delightful said:

Why do I keep reading this part over and over? WHY!??!?!!! It's just like I like to torture myself or something! This is when Arthit sees Kongpope on the balcony and he calls him...:tears:

“P’Arthit…”

“I want you to return the books to the library. And you can just keep the comic books, I’ll go pay the fees at the store. That’s it…”

“Hold on… Are you mad at me?”

“No."

“Then… Why aren’t you talking to me? Or are you mad that I wouldn’t answer your question that night? If you still really want to know, then I will tell you.”

Kongpope looked in the direction of Arthit’s balcony. He wished his words would carry over to the person over there.

“I don’t know when it started, I don’t know how it started. Even though you’re a man, and I’m a man. But I just can’t help these feelings.”

Everything went quiet just like the breath of the person listening. This was followed by words that were filled with every emotion and feeling he had left in him.

“P’Arthit, I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time that… I……”

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

:tears: YOU PINK MILK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome that totally made me cry... Can't wait to see them together... Seriously I wish it was Saturday everyday :wub:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, delightful said:

That last scene in EP.10 is when he actually tries to return the books directly to P'Arthit. I'm guessing Kongpope didn't follow/chase Arthit after that scene because P'Nott was waiting outside for him, plus he could see on P'Arthit's face that he wasn't in the mood to talk to him. Arthit doesn't physically force anyone to do anything, he's a gentle person in reality. So there is no way he would physically pull those books away in my opinion. Plus even if he was acting all distant, he was still very considerate towards Kongpope, that was why he stayed away and didn't say anything, he isn't sure about his own feelings.

Kongpope will give P'Nott the books to give back to P'Arthit. That is the start of his decision to stay away from P'Arthit. He thinks that P'Arthit hates him because of his feelings so to make it easier on P'Arthit, he will stay away. 

I have to say that 99% of the dialogue between Kongpope and Arthit are in the series. The series is very true to the book when it comes to their dialogue. ^_^ 

** Arthit is just a lost child, he really does not know what to do with himself. That's why he tried but failed to ask Kongpope after their bus ride. You know the part where he stopped Kongpope from leaving twice? He was thinking of asking Kongpope there, but he lost courage because he doesn't know how to react to Kongpope's answer. In the room in EP.10, when he heard Kongpope's words of 'I don't want anyone to get closer to you than me.." he probably couldn't hold back his curiosity anymore. But the answer he got was not what he expected. In the novel Kongpope knew he lost his chance to confess to Arthit and was mad at himself, that was why he had to speak what was in his heart when they were in bed. Even if P'Arthit doesn't hear it, he still had to say it.

Arthit heard everything, but it was as he had expected, he didn't know how to react. That was why he stayed quiet and pretended to be asleep.**

Thank you so much @delightful ... Your explanation draws me much closer to the story... But seriously waiting for your novel translation and thanks once again for all the hardwork

• Like 2

Guest delightful
5 hours ago, ironyshines said:

Same! I honestly take Nott/Knot/Not/Knott as the voice of reason xD like in the first episodes when Prem is getting all worked up and he's like 'guys be patient'. I prefer Arthit/Bright but I really like Arthit/Knot because the latter is so nice? He picks up his friend all the time apparently??? I love him. Good guy. Looks like a Transformer, but still. 

YOU CAN'T JUST THROW THAT IN THERE AND EXPECT ME TO NOT COUGH UP WATER THAT'S HALFWAY DOWN MY THROAT!!! Thanks for wetting my PJs.. now I really have to go wash up! I was going to eat first before I washed up, but change of plans thanks to you!!!!!!

On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 11:51 PM, bookfaenframe said:

In the Youtube comments GMM answered those who asked if the series will be on YouTube - they confirmed it will take about a month after the broadcast (meaning, the weekly uploads of the official subs won't begin until the end of September). Hoping they won't take down fansubbers' work in the meantime like they always do with their other shows...sigh

Some of the sub is on dailymotion check that out guys. 

Edited by Roo Bou chum
  • Like 2

Guest delightful

Okay.. someone wanted some old hardsubbed videos from me...

Manoot Pa La Dek with Krist and Singto [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!vcknmRQY!dRdms_-zrbZi0IuOuj4jgF_B4H8ZEvpBUfQmDcvnU4A

Here's the first Challenge Show with Krist and Singto [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!yI9QTD7R!CI7nRhxio37_c1syYk0lIyaoxlDwWMmNqMvnDSrOGvs

And I am so weird, I've acquired this new thing where I HAVE to subtitle songs that I like?!?! It's so weird.. This is the 'Dai Mai Dao' by Nok that I posted recently after ep.10.. I feel as if it tells Singto's love/feelings for P'Arthit really well. Just sung by a girl, LOL! The title is Dai Mai Dao = Is It Possible, Stars.. But I've just titled it as Is It Possible.

Dai Mai Dao by Nok ft. Tery [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!yIFxUAjT!NkDMcA84zeW7YIieS8vWYy0o9jHGUNYuLmrkzJKHG_I

*Those that are sharing their stories, thank you! I think every love story, no matter how it ends, is very beautiful. It doesn't matter if you get a 'happily ever after' or if it's a 'good-bye and good luck', the process of falling in love is like watering a plant and waiting for it's flowers to bloom. And when it does it's the most beautiful flower to you. I can't exactly share my story, because after all these years, it's still very fresh in my heart. It's not a 'happily ever after' one, but honestly just watching that person have a good life is good enough. Okay! I'm starting to sound like Amp and Gunachi's 'Secret in My Heart'.  Anyways, thank you for sharing. I really appreciate that you guys are comfortable enough to share them here with us. ^_^*

**I'm still working on the special chapter, sorry my work has been a little more demanding than usual. I've also got a list of SOTUS related stuff I need to do. Once the special chapter is done I was given a link to the ATTITUDE magazine interview. I will translate that next. Then I'll get back to the novel translations. BUT we all know the new episodes take priority, so timeline will depend on how I do with the new episodes. PLUS, how busy it is at work.**

Hello all. Just my first post to this forum i follow, since the Sotus topic begin, as a viewer. I first need to thank delightful for his great work i appreciate a lot. I live in France too, i'm a french boy and i am glad to join and meet the french little community that post here. I'm not really talkative, so i prefer let those more experimented than me do the talking. Maybe i will be more ease in close time for comment! For now, i prefer return into my own shell!

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay.. someone wanted some old hardsubbed videos from me...

Manoot Pa La Dek with Krist and Singto [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!vcknmRQY!dRdms_-zrbZi0IuOuj4jgF_B4H8ZEvpBUfQmDcvnU4A

Here's the first Challenge Show with Krist and Singto [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!yI9QTD7R!CI7nRhxio37_c1syYk0lIyaoxlDwWMmNqMvnDSrOGvs

And I am so weird, I've acquired this new thing where I HAVE to subtitle songs that I like?!?! It's so weird.. This is the 'Dai Mai Dao' by Nok that I posted recently after ep.10.. I feel as if it tells Singto's love/feelings for P'Arthit really well. Just sung by a girl, LOL! The title is Dai Mai Dao = Is It Possible, Stars.. But I've just titled it as Is It Possible.

Dai Mai Dao by Nok ft. Tery [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!yIFxUAjT!NkDMcA84zeW7YIieS8vWYy0o9jHGUNYuLmrkzJKHG_I

*Those that are sharing their stories, thank you! I think every love story, no matter how it ends, is very beautiful. It doesn't matter if you get a 'happily ever after' or if it's a 'good-bye and good luck', the process of falling in love is like watering a plant and waiting for it's flowers to bloom. And when it does it's the most beautiful flower to you. I can't exactly share my story, because after all these years, it's still very fresh in my heart. It's not a 'happily ever after' one, but honestly just watching that person have a good life is good enough. Okay! I'm starting to sound like Amp and Gunachi's 'Secret in My Heart'.  Anyways, thank you for sharing. I really appreciate that you guys are comfortable enough to share them here with us. ^_^*

**I'm still working on the special chapter, sorry my work has been a little more demanding than usual. I've also got a list of SOTUS related stuff I need to do. Once the special chapter is done I was given a link to the ATTITUDE magazine interview. I will translate that next. Then I'll get back to the novel translations. BUT we all know the new episodes take priority, so timeline will depend on how I do with the new episodes. PLUS, how busy it is at work.**

Thank you for all the work  you do!  It is such a blessing to all of us here and so very appreciated!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ironyshines said:

Do you guys think we'll be able to get SOTUS goodies ? I want the tshirt and/or the gear with the number, but it's impossible to find - even more for international fans.

As far as I know, so far, only GMM TV is selling them - there was a post on IG sometime ago (I didn't see it directly, but read comments about it elsewhere). The gear is 350 baht + 250 baht shipping in Thailand - as far as I know, some people have messaged GMM to ask if they would ship internationally, but if those people ever got replies from GMM - they didn't say anything about it. . .

• Like 5