[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I watched over n over sotus,  n i knw some of us have the same feeling as me.. Why this is so fast?!!! Not only the story but also it "lose" n "cut" for few minutes.. 

I knw its silly to protest bout this.. But.. Its so "Fast" u know.. Umm in the past we can watched sotus more than 44minutes.. Of coz including the '"precious" story. But last night, its over before 40minutes.. So i guess we "lose" sotus more than 5 minutes.. 

Once again.. I know it SILLY n STUPID to make a fuse over these.. But i stil hope the 5 minutes we lose, they can adding more scene on the buss.. Awwwww that scene so sweet. So why so fast.. Whyyyyyyyy... 

Btw, happy 400 post day..  ^^

• Like 3

6 hours ago, delightful said:

That's from the special chapter/ second date, dearest.

If it keeps going at the rate that it did in ep.9 then yes, the 'separation' should be next week. Unless they throw in more fillers about Aim and May, which I wouldn't mind. I need that whole thing with May to get cleared up asap! I feel so bad for the girl!

Errr...may I know what separation is this about? I read on the special chapters but nothing was being mentioned on this thou....I am now confused...

• Like 2

@yokas Yep!  It has illustration of camera or something in front of the T-shirt and  it says " PHOTOGRAPHY""I AM A CAMERA " 

Though I can't see other words, I think there are no bad words or inappropriate sentence in it ...but .....funny.....:lol:

IMG_3756.png

6 hours ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That third pic when Arthit was looking at Kongpope after he got on the bus stole my heart  :tears::tears:

Same here!!!! :wub:  And.... Krist in this ep is the most beautiful and adorable of all ep we've watched, isn't he????

• Like 11

On 21/10/2016 at 6:35 AM, hcpoirot said:

So sorry for this very late reply. Thank you very much for sharing your link. :wub:  I did read it and loved it. I will leave a comment when my wattpad no longer crashes every time I open it. :(

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mio- said:

It's always like that... and I always watch it. :lol: Lol (PLEASE STREAM WORK!!!)

@dreadaeleonkvothe I was just going to call you... @greenfan @meifang89 too :phew:

OMG! Thanks! I didn't realise Sotus was coming back! Was working yesterday so didn't have the chance to sneak in here. Did not watch it live this time but I'm so happy to know they're back! :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, icecool_3313 said:

Errr...may I know what separation is this about? I read on the special chapters but nothing was being mentioned on this thou....I am now confused...

I think she meant the time after Kong confessed his feelings for Arthit and he thought Arthit was sleeping. And then Arthit doesn't know how to handle it so he moves away from Kong. This is before the bridge scene.

• Like 8

And Kong realizes Arthit is avoiding him, so he decides to treat Arthit like any other senior, which drives Arthit nuts and eventually lead to him talking to Kong at the wedding...Tsundere Arthit..lol.

Arthit barely lasted a week( the duration of the separation)..lol..

• Like 13

8 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:
  Hide contents

What is this from? I mean, why is there Singto together with Off AND Gun? Is there a tv show that they'll be in together??? :astonished:

Honestly, I'll watch ANYTHING that has Off and Gun in it. I love those two.:wub: And Singto is the icing on the cake.:wub:

I think this is just an acting class.

• Like 2

29E25530-665E-4AEC-8E84-5124336E91C6_zps

After girls conversations, they acted like a sweet couples of JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:D

Did Arthit get to know the meaning of giving gear by girls??:wub:

Oh, I remember that he already know the meaning by his senior....

Edited by butterflymania
Add comment
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

It's 3 am currently but look at me. I just finished reading all sotus related fanfics I could find along with the translated chapters so far. I need a saviour and holy water to cleanse my mind. Art and Kong have taken over my soul..  my exsistence.... 

U are HERE! I LOVE UR SOTUS EDIT SO MUCH ❤❤❤❤

• Like 4