[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

:heart:  CONGRATULATIONS SOTUS FANS. WE'VE REACHED 400 PAGES. YAYYYYY   :heart:

I'm feeling a false sense of calm before the storm, like they're trying to keep us calm and happy and fluffy and in cloud nine before smashing us to pieces with the angst that is coming in the next episode. *giving everyone tissues for next week's episode*  :sweatingbullets: I just can't wait to see the next one, I miss the so much. :wub:

I'm still watching ep 9 and smiling every darn time, but I'm ok with it. :DThis is I can't even remember how many times I've re-watched it since it aired last night.

I'm curious about May's Durian snack. I can eat and accept durian as it is. But any other way and I just can't eat it, whether it's with sticky rice or some other sweets.

• Like 21

44 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

I just finished to watch the 9th ep, and I was so absent of this excellent forum because of my final exams but I am back! This ep was the cutest so far!!!!!!!!!

Yeah me too. Just finished re watching it. Good Luck on your exam, I hope the results will be Awesome. :)

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Anyway, this episode was the cutest, I can't wait for the subs 53a43469d4d176527976c907dbbf669f-d84m1x9

Reveal hidden contents

It was really interesting to see Arthit realizing Kong's feelings throughout the ep., with the gear + seeing Kong getting jealous over him

Your animated emoji is so cute I'm saving it. Me too, can't wait for the subs so I can really understand all the parts as apposed to trying to put in my own understanding of what they're saying and getting it wrong most of the time.  I hope @delightful is free this weekend to help us in translating and subbing, she's a really multitasking powerful women, doing the translations, timing and the subbing all by herself, which would take hours. We're really grateful to her. Bless her.  :wub:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

All I can say is that now my sugar level in my blood is exceeded the limit after watching the EP9 :confounded: :heart:

The sweetest episode of all 9 (Sorry for the international fan for spoiling my craziness here)

And there are several posted on the twitter from Kris and GMM-TV about Arthit's faces in EP9 as well. So funny.

Hide contents

Kris was crying because a fan compared him with Maruko LOL

And GMM-TV referred P'Arthit's face with an emo LOL

Yeah the sugar in my blood went up too it was so sweet. But I'm very happy we have a really sweet episode in the series because in the future after SOTUS I'm probably going to come back and rewatch it again and again especially this episode. Arthit's facial expressions are just too cute and Off is like always stealing his screen time with his lines and expressions. I especially love the snores he produced and how he clings t Arthit in sleep and Arthit just take it rather than pushing him away, but Arthit's expressions is totally GOLD. Just soooo cute.

2 hours ago, annakas said:

Congratulation for our thread for very soon arriving at page 400.

Now Is the last chance to still be in the three hundreds one.

Now I am off to sleep! And hopefully dream some hot Arthit/Kong action!

We already did! Yayyyyy. Good Night and dream of the boys. ;)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, shinnu said:

I haven't even calmed down yet and I should probably study a little but I guess I'll go rewatch the ep for the xx time, besides it's 10.30pm here. I'm just so happy that we finally see a deeper (?) development of their relationship and I can't wait for the angst because angst makes relationships stronger and the separation will really help them understand things, omg.:wub:

You and me both. I haven't clmed down yet either. Ha ha ha even after a few hours of sleep last night after I stayed awake to watch it gain and again. I'm like really hyper right now like I'm on a sugar high after re watching it again. I feel like a kid let loose after a meal high in sugar. I was hoping this post will be combined with the last. So sorry for the multiple posts. Should have just added the quotes. Ooooops. I'm calmer now. So I'll go and squee on Line chat instead of here. LOL.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

400 pages!!! Congrats!! 

Yayy Congrats to us. \0/ \0/ \0/  This is an Awesome post with lots of HOT .gifs. Can I use some of them to make animated icons? I will definitely credit you as well as @causatious. And thank you for the tutorial on making .gifs.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Yayy Congrats to us. \0/ \0/ \0/  This is an Awesome post with lots of HOT .gifs. Can I use some of them to make animated icons? I will definitely credit you as well as @causatious. And thank you for the tutorial on making .gifs.

go ahead. 

just credit causatious; it's me anyways so no need to credit two people.

• Like 5

On 18/11/2016 at 4:12 PM, delightful said:

It's from the special chapter so I'm guessing this is towards the end of the series.. maybe even the last episode? I don't know how much more sweet they can get... Oh!!!!! WAIT!!! The special chapter with Arthit coming back to get his transcript and stopping by the cheer room is rather cute too!!!!! Kongpope says 'I have my duty as the head hazer... but the other duty is being your boyfriend.' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Andandadndandandnandnadnanddnandand Kongpope takes Arthit to the bus stop and Arthit is like 'if you get tired, you need to rest' and Kongpope is like 'if you tell me that you miss me right now then all the tiredness will go away'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course Arthit is like no way!!! But right before he gets on the bus he tugs on Kongpope's shirt and motions for him to come closer... he whispers 'Kong, I miss you' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! He calls him KONG! THAT WASN'T EVEN THE BEST PART!!!!!!!! Arthit turns around to leave but Kongpope stops him and asks him.. begs him... 'Hold on P'Arthit, please don't leave yet.' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'I can't, I have work tomorrow morning.' !!!!!!!!!!!! 'I'll take you to work tomorrow, you'll make it in time. But right now, please stay with me, please.' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already asked P'Acha this, but guess who won this conversation? ^_^ *nosebleed*************

I just saw this while going through the previous posts. *dies happily* I have so many sweet moments in my head after I read all the teasers you tease us with. OMGGGGG!!!! Thank you so much for sharing snippets of what's to come. I just can't wait. :wub:

• Like 4