[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
10 minutes ago, salz said:

sold out oh power of Sotus and SingtoKrist :blush:

Attitude must be happy lol

i hope the photo album consist of new pic lol

That's one thing about fans, they will buy every single copy available when they see it! That means the person behind them won't get it. I saw one girl posted up almost 10 copies of that Attitude magazine and said yeah she bought it all. I'm like.. so you're going to let them rot in a box? I wish they wouldn't do that, just buy for yourself or for other people, not just to show how strong your unreasonable love is. Think about the other fans!!!  I'm sure that even if they didn't buy it all up the other fans will buy it. Okay, enough of my venting... back to SOTUS related duties. ^_^

Okay so I was away working... finally back and THERE ARE SO MANY NEW ATTITUDE MAGAZINE PICS *dies*

Since I wanna be considerate of those who can't look at the shirtless pic in public I'll put everything in spoiler boxes.

First --> THERE ARE NEW SHIRTLESS PICS OF KRIST AND SINGTOOO OMG PREPARE YOURSELF >>

Spoiler

CxjQzJbUQAA8Y5s_zpsih2tohbb.jpg
CxjQzJ5VEAAjX2h_zpsjmgtrm0c.jpg
CxjY4LoWEAEBvMH_zpskfckfsfw.jpg
Cxjmx9bVQAAXbvi_zpsheoeqhfo.jpg
CxjXv4_XEAAMRmV_zpsly8umvxd.jpg
CxjQzGNUkAAyvNi_zps4hnb8cph.jpg 

CxjQzJQUoAAw1_2_zpssbz78eld.jpg

The vein is back *dies* 

Singto being hot and cute -->

Spoiler

CxjXv4-XgAAvNCH_zpsveut4jrm.jpg
CxjkGNMVEAAg7ZN_zpsqizncynt.jpg
CxjkGNoVEAAQ99x_zpsosddbcqi.jpg
CxjkGPxUsAE7Dkj_zpsuvcqv9rx.jpg
CxjkGPyUoAA1cbL_zps8vimqrh1.jpg
CxjkbBqVQAARlnJ_zpsj8v07ksj.jpg
CxjdS1wUcAED6W5_zpsr28xnp2y.jpg
Cxjfhg5UkAEDnJj_zpssywixjnv.jpg
CxjU-HxVEAAHdUN_zpsu67lo48i.jpg
CxjYN1JWEAAx33O_zpspckcvh08.jpg 

Now some Krist -->

Spoiler

CxgIMdbVEAAlj6j_zpstemj4la3.jpg
CxjcoNdUoAAYevs_zpsivai9w77.jpg
Cxjgvt6UcAAETq7_zpsb9dpsrxd.jpg
CxjSjl6VQAEbvwO_zpsgfpdyiw2.jpg
CxjSjmHUcAEyCAc_zpsjs2etbqv.jpg
CxjM5HsUkAAcKxW_zps2qvx0rp8.jpg
CxjmyEpUkAAe7Gm_zpsl2nw2nf0.jpg
CxjNPbRUkAEJOdv_zpsxfqzezlc.jpg 

And lastly, them together :3 -->

Spoiler

CxjZG1CVQAEvIAz_zpsjav0cmrt.jpg
CxjU-HzUQAA9C9q_zpswhq6wwvy.jpg
CxjU-H9VIAIbRVk_zps4hctf53a.jpg
CxjU-H3VEAAHGS0_zps8odm6jwr.jpg
CxjhacoUUAY7FEA_zps4romp3wo.jpg
CxjhaczUQAI-_5S_zpszeaxbgcx.jpg
CxjJbK8VEAAmcy3_zps0d67pdcl.jpg
Cxjhac8UcAAxIf1_zpsbjwlqoxd.jpg
Cxjhab-UQAANlyc_zps78kcar8u.jpg
Cxj7ZnoVEAAfFFi_zpsk0drhwvd.jpg
CxjbvUJUUAAZRrY_zpsebdvgrnb.jpg
CxhetAPW8AAQFYZ_zps5pdrbns8.jpg
CxjbvUCUkAA9sN0_zpssneu0gtl.jpg 

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

That's one thing about fans, they will buy every single copy available when they see it! That means the person behind them won't get it. I saw one girl posted up almost 10 copies of that Attitude magazine and said yeah she bought it all. I'm like.. so you're going to let them rot in a box? I wish they wouldn't do that, just buy for yourself or for other people, not just to show how strong your unreasonable love is. Think about the other fans!!!  I'm sure that even if they didn't buy it all up the other fans will buy it. Okay, enough of my venting... back to SOTUS related duties. ^_^

oh well it nature of fandom not just this one like kpop there even fan buying boxes of cds im like how rich are you even just one already cost me so much..

the hardcore fans always done that but still that what the business marketing aim for getting profit from hardcore fangirls but of course it unfair to other fans who miss out on buying because others have 100copies for themselves.im grateful for the ones who share the scans though :P

• Like 7

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, salz said:

oh well it nature of fandom not just this one like kpop there even fan buying boxes of cds im like how rich are you even just one already cost me so much..

the hardcore fans always done that but still that what the business marketing aim for getting profit from hardcore fangirls but of course it unfair to other fans who miss out on buying because others have 100copies for themselves.im grateful for the ones who share the scans though :P

Yes, I am very grateful to those that are kind enough to scan the images for us who can't get it. Damn! Boxes of CDs? They must be super loaded or something, here I am contemplating if I should turn the heater on or not because it's going to get cold tonight. -_- ... but I have a personal heater in my room already and turning the heater on for the whole house is a waste.. since I only live in my room.

Guest delightful

So... I'm translating the shorter special chapter first and after doing the first couple of paragraphs I started laughing my head off at how PERFECT Kongpope is!!! If only the new kids knew.... that the love of his life is the ex- head hazer!

'Head hazer' refers to a person that has to put on a serious face. Always acting brutal and is always solemn. Always shouting loudly with a determined voice, and those words would make others feel uneasiness. His ears and eyes are quick and catches anyone who is misbehaving, then is able to give out punishments fairly. So that the freshmen class can learn to unite.

... Those were the basic requirements to becoming a hazer, and the new kids have all heard of their rumored reputations. But all of that was such a big contrast to the person standing in front of them at that time.

The tall man wearing the workshop shirt, his image was very far from that horrible reputation. His height was about 180cm which made him stand out from the rest, add to that his handsome face that was in trend with the current fashion. Overall, it just added more to the ideal image. It was befitting that he won both the popular vote award and was crowned the Moon of their school, plus he was very good in school and at the top of his class. Topping it all off with the title of vice president for his class.

... The head hazer, Kongpope.

The most perfect man was holding all the powers in his hand, and he was in charge of the hazing.

Hey.. Thanx  soo much 4fanfic n translation of sotus.. I love reading thats. I  have been join watpad so i can satisfied my hunger.. (Lol)  idc its gay, or straight, romance or comedy.. I will read  anything.. But only with sotus i'll. Check watpad everyday n every hours insearch option to make it sure ii wont miss any new fanfic there..

To all of the writers of sotus fanfic, for all of the video, the pictures n the translation.. Thanx thanc thanx so much.. Keep writing.. Ganbatte nee ^^ 

• Like 9

Guest delightful

OMG guys!!!!!! Kongpope as head hazer is..................... :cry:

I would rather have Arthit as my head hazer, at least he just shouts what he thinks and doesn't use high-level tactics like Kongpope. :frown:

I was impatiently waiting for Sotus tonight and got bored. This is the CRACKY result. Meme of Singto with a sword from the Kill Bill Poster. If you're not into Photomanipulation please don't look under the spoiler. You've been warned.  :crazy::crazy::crazy:  :w00t:

For the rest who likes it, enjoy. ;)

Spoiler

Cadbury_Girls_Kill_Bill.jpg

• Like 8

On 2016-10-27 at 5:32 AM, yoojung9493 said:

hi everyone!! :D

could someone please tell me how far along the translations are for the sotus novel? school/work was pretty busy the last 10 or so days and i wasn't able to do much else ;;

edit: ehh??? i'm not really sure what happened but my comment became a reply? x'D not sure why o.o;

• Like 2

Guest delightful

So after getting requests for me to sub the Challenge show with our SOTUS scene-stealer P'Off/hazer Bright, I finally took some time off translating and did it! This was back when Puppy Honey just ended I believe. The one thing I had trouble with for this video is that Off talks soooooooooooooo fast, actually both the host and him were arguing a lot in a fun way. It was overall very entertaining, just wished Gun spoke more. ^_^ Can't wait for them to return to the show when Puppy Honey SS2 airs. ^_^

Challenge Show with Off and Gun : https://mega.nz/#!TUs1wSZY!Emad4jqtqCAQPpwPO6jKxzLr0VsJBhl_GQ9nrFkm9NU

1 hour ago, delightful said:

OMG guys!!!!!! Kongpope as head hazer is..................... :cry:

I would rather have Arthit as my head hazer, at least he just shouts what he thinks and doesn't use high-level tactics like Kongpope. :frown:

I guess their personalities and their experiences speaks into actions. I already perceive how Kongpope becomes the head hazer far more different on Arthit. Well you can already guess that during Kongpope's younger years. One things for sure... he will act differently when he's with his better half... DIED :heart:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

So after getting requests for me to sub the Challenge show with our SOTUS scene-stealer P'Off/hazer Bright, I finally took some time off translating and did it! This was back when Puppy Honey just ended I believe. The one thing I had trouble with for this video is that Off talks soooooooooooooo fast, actually both the host and him were arguing a lot in a fun way. It was overall very entertaining, just wished Gun spoke more. ^_^ Can't wait for them to return to the show when Puppy Honey SS2 airs. ^_^

Challenge Show with Off and Gun : https://mega.nz/#!TUs1wSZY!Emad4jqtqCAQPpwPO6jKxzLr0VsJBhl_GQ9nrFkm9NU

OMG I was just going to look for the sub for this after I saw the end of the snow challenge and saw Off and Gun. Thank you so so so very much. You made my day. :wub:  :heart: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

So... I'm translating the shorter special chapter first and after doing the first couple of paragraphs I started laughing my head off at how PERFECT Kongpope is!!! If only the new kids knew.... that the love of his life is the ex- head hazer!

Spoiler

'Head hazer' refers to a person that has to put on a serious face. Always acting brutal and is always solemn. Always shouting loudly with a determined voice, and those words would make others feel uneasiness. His ears and eyes are quick and catches anyone who is misbehaving, then is able to give out punishments fairly. So that the freshmen class can learn to unite.

... Those were the basic requirements to becoming a hazer, and the new kids have all heard of their rumored reputations. But all of that was such a big contrast to the person standing in front of them at that time.

The tall man wearing the workshop shirt, his image was very far from that horrible reputation. His height was about 180cm which made him stand out from the rest, add to that his handsome face that was in trend with the current fashion. Overall, it just added more to the ideal image. It was befitting that he won both the popular vote award and was crowned the Moon of their school, plus he was very good in school and at the top of his class. Topping it all off with the title of vice president for his class.

... The head hazer, Kongpope.

The most perfect man was holding all the powers in his hand, and he was in charge of the hazing.

sounds like the perfect description/recipe for the kids to fall in love with *their* head hazer. sorry kiddos, he's taken ;);)

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks a bunch @delightful!! You're like our knight in shining armour! Hehe

1 hour ago, cadburygirl said:

I was impatiently waiting for Sotus tonight and got bored. This is the CRACKY result. Meme of Singto with a sword from the Kill Bill Poster. If you're not into Photomanipulation please don't look under the spoiler. You've been warned.  :crazy::crazy::crazy:  :w00t:

For the rest who likes it, enjoy. ;)

Reveal hidden contents

Cadbury_Girls_Kill_Bill.jpg

Ohhhhhh~ i love these!!

• Like 4

Guest delightful
35 minutes ago, sotus13 said:

His tactics are horrifying right? @delightful

Lets just say I shivered a little when he did what he did to that poor freshman. I think I would of had cried!

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

Lets just say I shivered a little when he did what he did to that poor freshman. I think I would of had cried!

LOL Can't wait to see Kong's horrifying hazing tactics~~~ *poor freshmen...their mental state, especially* :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3