[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Ep. 5 is next... my throat is not feeling well this morning... but I'll need to scream. Can't. Help. It. I just love everything that happens in this episode. From Arthit's cute expressions to songs to really... everything. *stops typing, runs to watch* bye :lol:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, orsini said:

oh god he did!! very well!! and also he is very pretty!!!!! :D i love him to the core!!!!!!!!

i really hope they'll not miscast the actors and make the whole movie feel more awkward because they can't 'pretend' being applesaucy when it comes to ladling behave hahaha :P

Yeah, I hope they won't make it cheesy..... I just hope that it won't be too sexual, but at the same time I also look forward to the darkness of the relationship between the characters ;)

Spoiler

And nice "looking" kiss scenes ffs!!! In japanese live actions kisses are always super awkward.... But since this is an essential element of the relationship, they better look good lol 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, I hope they won't make it cheesy..... I just hope that it won't be too sexual, but at the same time I also look forward to the darkness of the relationship between the characters ;)

Hide contents

And nice "looking" kiss scenes ffs!!! In japanese live actions kisses are always super awkward.... But since this is an essential element of the relationship, they better look good lol 

mine too!!! and it's been soooo long for japan since their last anime super lover also this is the first japan subbie/dom gay movie i'm totally amped rn lol :bawling:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, delightful said:

<--- It's my no.888 post.. I saved it just to post this letter from Kongpope to Arthit. Thank you @cloudacha81 for your generosity! Thank you for allowing me to love SOTUS that much more!!! Thank you for giving me the chance to translate these lovely special chapters and for allowing me to share my translations with everyone here. You will find your Kongpope/Arthit one day. 

P’Arthit,

I once told you that I wanted you to write me a love letter. But today, I would like to be the one to start writing first. I hope you’re not mad that I’m making such a fuss about it.

In actuality, I have a lot of things I want to tell you, but I’m afraid that I won’t have enough room on this paper. I also don’t know which words to use to express all of my feelings. They probably can’t replace the gratitude from the deepest of my heart.

I want to ‘thank you’ for teaching me during the hazing period, it made me understand a lot of things I didn’t know before.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your generosity, for always taking care of me and for doing a lot of things for me.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your smile and your laugh, it changed a normal day into a special day for me.

And I want to ‘thank you’… P’Arthit, for allowing me to ‘love’.

Every time we are near each other, do you know how much happiness it brings me? I might act like a fool and tease you. I’m stubborn and headstrong, to the point where you’re tired of me. For those reasons I won’t beg you to return my love.

But no matter what changes, for me the only thing that is the most important is… P’Arthit.

You are my only sun. And I promise that it will always be like that forever.

Kongpope.

The feeeeeels, so it was possible to love them even more?! :wub::wub:. The last days of waiting r the worst for me, miss it so much. Really, thank u so much for your hard work :> :>

• Like 3

Guest delightful
10 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I just needed to watch that edited part of ep. 5 that @delightful did for us. hahaha *screaming* :wub::wub: You should do more of these... really! :phew: 

Off to watch ep. 6 and Kong taking care of Arthit! :wub:

Pervert! That's why I'm waiting for the beach scene! hahahhaa!

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you to @erngust for sending me the HD link for their Attitude BTS interview. Here's a link if you want to download it. My friend also uploaded it for me. ^_^

Download : https://mega.nz/#!PNlDzTrY!0J2APy33QvLMLZXstUi6fxxgu25ma1UvmyK3QSYXz8k

Thanks so much for subbing it! :wub:

China is so lucky! I wanna meet them too...

• Like 3

19 hours ago, delightful said:

<--- It's my no.888 post.. I saved it just to post this letter from Kongpope to Arthit. Thank you @cloudacha81 for your generosity! Thank you for allowing me to love SOTUS that much more!!! Thank you for giving me the chance to translate these lovely special chapters and for allowing me to share my translations with everyone here. You will find your Kongpope/Arthit one day. 

P’Arthit,

I once told you that I wanted you to write me a love letter. But today, I would like to be the one to start writing first. I hope you’re not mad that I’m making such a fuss about it.

In actuality, I have a lot of things I want to tell you, but I’m afraid that I won’t have enough room on this paper. I also don’t know which words to use to express all of my feelings. They probably can’t replace the gratitude from the deepest of my heart.

I want to ‘thank you’ for teaching me during the hazing period, it made me understand a lot of things I didn’t know before.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your generosity, for always taking care of me and for doing a lot of things for me.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your smile and your laugh, it changed a normal day into a special day for me.

And I want to ‘thank you’… P’Arthit, for allowing me to ‘love’.

Every time we are near each other, do you know how much happiness it brings me? I might act like a fool and tease you. I’m stubborn and headstrong, to the point where you’re tired of me. For those reasons I won’t beg you to return my love.

But no matter what changes, for me the only thing that is the most important is… P’Arthit.

Kongpope.

:flushed: This... This is soooo romantic! asdfghjkl I don't know how to proceed my work after reading that letter!! Arthit is really loved by Kongpope!!

Thank you so much for translating this :wub:

• Like 3

Guest delightful
4 minutes ago, biblioklept said:

:flushed: This... This is soooo romantic! asdfghjkl I don't know how to proceed my work after reading that letter!! Arthit is really loved by Kongpope!!

Thank you so much for translating this :wub:

But you should read/see what comes after that, it shows that Arthit really loves his Kongpope too. ^_^