[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

53 minutes ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

Just coz i wanna share more Prem/Wad love :D

(im not sure if its already been posted here) But I've recently read another good Prem/Wad fanfic that I think you guys would enjoy! :) 

It's by cyanidecravings from tumblr and you can read it here ^^

Thanks for sharing! I'm not sure how tumblr works, but is there another page somewhere with more or is that the only chapter? I was just wondering :) 

• Like 3

@dreadaeleonkvothe Meow the new chapter of your fic is amaze-balls. I loved it. Poor Arthit doesn't know how to quite handle himself in the situation. Luckily for him Kongpop is very determined and knows what he wants.

@delightful Thank you for chapter 8 translation. Things got really quickly out of hand in there. Arthit seems to slowly notice also the good things about Kongpop. Which is good for our OTP. Go Kongohop GO, allure the evil but cute senior Arthit to yourself!

• Like 3

Hi,
I have finally mustered up the courage to join soompi, I m very shy so I usually just read the comments on daily basis.
Honestly, they brighten my up day  and help me with school related stress. Its really nice meeting you all.
Fingers crossed that Sotus is back on November 12th .. my life is needs it badly lol. 

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, annakas said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe Meow the new chapter of your fic is amaze-balls. I loved it. Poor Arthit doesn't know how to quite handle himself in the situation. Luckily for him Kongpop is very determined and knows what he wants.

@delightful Thank you for chapter 8 translation. Things got really quickly out of hand in there. Arthit seems to slowly notice also the good things about Kongpop. Which is good for our OTP. Go Kongohop GO, allure the evil but cute senior Arthit to yourself!

Haha thanks... I'm writing the next part right now...

what am I writing  (⊙﹏⊙✿)

...But I'll probably stop and go to sleep soon since it's getting late here :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Hi all !

I notice that some people made fanfictions :) And I want to do something for SOTUS too (/=v=)/ but I can't write, so I made some fancy folder icons (for windows). I made 5, but I plan to make more. I hope you guys like it :)

sotus_the_series_folder_icons_by_tejandr

you can download here

Spoiler

and if you don't know how to change your folder icon, Here is the tutorial of how to change your folder icon :
1. right click on the folder > properties
2. on the customize tab, select 'change icon'
3. browse the folder where you download the .ico (it's inside the zip folder, extract first)
4. select the .ico file > click ok
5. refresh the folder to see if the icon has changed :)

• Like 19

Guest delightful
47 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

Hooottttt

I'M CURRENTLY TRYING TO SLEEP AND THIS IS WHAT YOU POST?!?!??!?!?!!!!! FORGET SLEEP! I'M GONNA STARE AT THAT IMAGE AND RE-WATCH THE VIDEO UNTIL THE SUN RISES!!!!!!!! ALMOST FAINTED WHEN SINGTO PUT HIS ARM AROUND KRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'M CURRENTLY TRYING TO SLEEP AND THIS IS WHAT YOU POST?!?!??!?!?!!!!! FORGET SLEEP! I'M GONNA STARE AT THAT IMAGE AND RE-WATCH THE VIDEO UNTIL THE SUN RISES!!!!!!!! ALMOST FAINTED WHEN SINGTO PUT HIS ARM AROUND KRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha why I feel like dat toooo??? When Singto pit his arm around Krist.....!! It's sooooo swweeettttt~~ They looks like a REAL COUPLE WITH A PUPPY!!!

*smiling n giggling alone*

*well, everyone here will do d same too*

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

@delightful and just look at how close they are...skin-to-skin...seems like Krist's right shoulder is on Singto's armpit hahaha....i so love the skinship

by the way, thanks a lot for subbing Bangrak Soi 9.1...been a fan of Chanon since the last season if Hormones. Check out that body...the arms

288bb39714e3101168662aee64d9dd7e.jpg

Hormones 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

Guest delightful
5 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

@delightful and just look at how close they are...skin-to-skin...seems like Krist's right shoulder is on Singto's armpit hahaha....i so love the skinship

by the way, thanks a lot for subbing Bangrak Soi 9.1...been a fan of Chanon since the last season if Hormones. Check out that body...the arms

Skin to skin... I like that.. skin to skin. ^_^ It has such a nice ring to it. *nosebleed*

Chanon was in hormones? I think this is the first time I'm seeing him, and here I thought he was Pam's boyfriend from LS!!! I totally got it wrong! LOL! 

*goes back to watching our lovely couple with their doggy* :heart:

25 minutes ago, delightful said:

Chanon was in hormones? I think this is the first time I'm seeing him, and here I thought he was Pam's boyfriend from LS!!! I totally got it wrong! LOL! 

1lDtG2EW1gwwI1BAUkmLIARiI0h.jpg

Like Oaujun, Chanon was in Love's coming too! @delightful, thanks for subbing Bangrak soi 9/1! :heart: It's just too bad it's only 20 minutes long :mellow:

• Like 4

On 11/6/2016 at 8:43 AM, hcpoirot said:

Thank you so much for Fluke pic. I need it for my story though I still don't know when to put the pic. Its not easy to find lots of Fluke and Gun pics.

No problem, i was lurking around at ig and saw that pic.

On 11/6/2016 at 5:31 PM, biblioklept said:

For the love of the world... FLUKE IS SO SEXY :wub:

Is he going to act in a new lakorn or film? I need more of him! :rolleyes:

Well, according to this post, He will act in a new series named Chiangmai Gangster the series

2 hours ago, psyc123 said:

Hooottttt

Spoiler

OH MY GOSHHHH......AM I DEAD ALREADY? I THINK I'M IN HEAVEN...GAHHHH....  THOSE SKINSHIPS....... *CAPLOCK OUT OF SERVICE- PARTY*

giphy.gif

• Like 8