[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

40 minutes ago, two5four3 said:

well now... my imaginations is running wild like the wildebeest from the safari chasing by a pride of lion... WHERE DOES KRIST HANDS LANDED, THAT MAKE SINGTO SMIRK? loool :phew::phew::phew:

Where did Singto put HIS hand, to begin with, that gave him a reason to smirk and Krist to grab?!?  :phew:

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, shinnu said:
Spoiler

Just look at him, little teddy!Krist.:sweatingbullets::wub:

He looks soooo adorable hugging that rilakuma doll! :wub: He always exceed my expectation to be cute coz he became cuter and sexier at the same time I don't even understand anything anymore :w00t:

Btw, reading all the comments before this post...

All of you make me alive during this hiatus. :rolleyes:

Is Krist's body more bulky than Singto's? 

• Like 3

Guest delightful
4 hours ago, krilove0268 said:

For more, could anyone translate the account(attitudethai)'s post???

the post are below:

ก้องภพ: พี่ทำอะไรน่ะ

อาทิตย์: ยืนนิ่งๆ อย่าดื้อ

ก้องภพ: เบาๆ นะ

อาทิตย์: เห็นมั้ย แป้งเลอะกางเกงหมดแล้ว

ก้องภพ: (the emoji) เซ็งนะ นึกว่าจะ...

อาทิตย:ทะลึ่งละนะ

#attitudethailand#behindthescene #sotustheseries #พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง #จิ้นยามบ่าย #ว่างมาก   

I don't think this is a real conversation between the two, since they use the names 'Arthit and Kongpope'...  but here it is..

Kongpope: P', what are you doing?
Arthit: Stand still, don't be stubborn.
Kongpope: Gently, okay?
Arthit: See? The powder got all over the pants.
Kongpope: Darn, I thought you were...
Arthit: You're being too cheeky.

Guest delightful
15 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
So this post seems to be about the magazine pic! Could anyone translate please? :) It looks like Krist and Singto are talking about it:

Not much to it, they're just thanking the fans and telling them to get home safely. That last post is Krist just saying.. 'It's here. haha'. This photoshoot was the 'other' half of their date at the mall, right? Someone did mention an Attitude Magazine photoshoot. Man, I need this magazine now!!!

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Not much to it, they're just thanking the fans and telling them to get home safely. That last post is Krist just saying.. 'It's here. haha'. This photoshoot was the 'other' half of their date at the mall, right? Someone did mention an Attitude Magazine photoshoot. Man, I need this magazine now!!!

thanks for trans^^

yeah i think this Attitude photoshoot is the one they have from 26th last month and the mall date one should be different mean we have more stuff coming soon with both sexy and fluffy photoshoot nice timing while waiting for new ep lol

• Like 4

Guest delightful

JUST READ that the new episode might air on the 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how reliable it is since it was posted a week ago. Why do I get myself all worked up like this?!?!?!?!!?!

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

JUST READ that the new episode might air on the 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how reliable it is since it was posted a week ago. Why do I get myself all worked up like this?!?!?!?!!?!

eeeh whaaaat?????!?!!!!  hope is true but...... I thounght was official the 19th!!

• Like 3

Hi everyone :)

After a longgg time become silent reader, I finally built up my courage to make a comment... :sweatingbullets:

And I'm realy realy love this thread, the amazing people in here, the series and of course our lovely N'Kongpob and P'Arthit :D

Thanks for your sharing about the pict, translation, etc.... Your are all ROCK! :heart:

ps: sorry for my rumbling and my grammatical error :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

@delightful thank you for the chapter and episode. and the P+N vid, i was just thinking about re-reading Lovesick for the gazillionth time and that motivated me. funny, when i first read Lovesick, White was nowhere near the ideal of Phun that i built up in my head but now i can't picture anyone else in that role.

now i just have to wait until the end of my very long day before i get to read/ watch/ enjoy!

• Like 2

Guest delightful
35 minutes ago, Nana1313 said:

@delightful thank you for the chapter and episode. and the P+N vid, i was just thinking about re-reading Lovesick for the gazillionth time and that motivated me. funny, when i first read Lovesick, White was nowhere near the ideal of Phun that i built up in my head but now i can't picture anyone else in that role.

now i just have to wait until the end of my very long day before i get to read/ watch/ enjoy!

No problem, glad I helped you make that decision to re-read it again. I know what you mean about White, at first I didn't think he was handsome enough to play Phun. BTW.. do you have the link to the forbidden chapter? That's the only chapter I'm missing.

**Anyway.. I was reading chapter 8 of sotus before I started the translation, and it's evident that Arthit is now officially 'protective' and 'believes' in his Kongpope by the end of this chapter. I wanna giggle out loud, but I'm afraid I might sound crazy to my friend who isn't sitting far from me.**

9 hours ago, delightful said:

Staring at the photo again and I can't help but compare their nipples... please tell me I'm not the only one. *faints* :o

you're not the only one

O_O

9 hours ago, Timothy Teo said:

Chanced upon this on facebook, not sure is this Arthit when he was younger, it looks so much like him

Spoiler

14915340_594483284069336_279686613265629

Yes that's baby Krist :lol:

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much :D

2 hours ago, Amiy said:

Hide contents

singto and krist recording for the challenge show today?

Ooh I wonder what they'll do this time :smirk:

26 minutes ago, delightful said:

No problem, glad I helped you make that decision to re-read it again. I know what you mean about White, at first I didn't think he was handsome enough to play Phun. BTW.. do you have the link to the forbidden chapter? That's the only chapter I'm missing.

**Anyway.. I was reading chapter 8 of sotus before I started the translation, and it's evident that Arthit is now officially 'protective' and 'believes' in his Kongpope by the end of this chapter. I wanna giggle out loud, but I'm afraid I might sound crazy to my friend who isn't sitting far from me.**

I have the forbidden chapter, but only the English translation if you want it

Aw Arthit is so cute :wub:

• Like 4

Okay so I'm thinking that the shirtless photoshoot was maybe a part of this photoshoot?? I could be wrong... 

Spoiler

I thought I saw this picture (the first one below) come out at the same time as Krist's IG stories of him and Singto at a photoshoot with that dog (I included the video at the bottom). And then I saw a Twitter post with this pic alongside the shirtless pic.. And then there's shirtless pics of Singto with that dog? ...maybe I'm connecting things that aren't connected... :sweatingbullets:

sdjkldalkjsklja_zpsz8vvp9qw.png

Spoiler

That was the Twitter post. I posted the link above I think two posts ago.

CwqwtyNUoAEF2LM.jpg

1477461925809_zpsudnfw9tk.jpg
CwTh0g-XgAAuI8S_zps9za7ynpd.jpg
1478428615319_zpsgm71kejc.jpg
1477461934417_zpsboxckogc.jpg 

There's Krist with the dog that Singto was shirtless with (I think it's the same dog)

• Like 8

22 hours ago, welp said:

1 most don't, some do. most "wai" their parents before or after long time no see.

2 usually, by the nickname. for example, athit's parents likely call him oon or ai-oon. chinese thai parents may call their son 'tee" (=boy in teochiu chinese).

3 yes. uncle and aunt.

4 depend on how much elder. if the person still much younger than our parents, we call him/ her 'pee", if not, we call him/ her 'uncle' or 'aunt'. as second person, we call 'ajarn" (indian loan word means teacher), for example, if a student cannot take a lab class he may say "Ajarn krub, I have to attend my grandfather's funeral in a far province. How can I make up for the lab class absence?" as third person, we call a teacher by ajarn + first name (for example Ajarn Chaiwat), if the teacher does not very much elder, we may call him/ her Ajarn + nickname (for example Ajarn Joe). for example, "Oh no. Ajarn Joe's section has been full. I have to see Ajarn Chaiwat again."

@welp, thanks so much for the detailed answers. It help a lot for my story. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, delightful said:

Staring at the photo again and I can't help but compare their nipples... please tell me I'm not the only one. *faints* :o

Nope you're not he only one!! thank you for Chapter 7!! it's downloaded and I'm so itching to read it but I can't while I'm at work!! Thank you!!!!

• Like 2

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So... is it weird that after I saw this I really wanted to be the person that got hit in the head by Krist? The way he patted her head afterwards.... *faints just thinking about it happening to me*

Seriously? Wow, you're soooo weird! :P I wouldn't want to be that girl! I want to be his shirt.. so I can wrap myself around his chest and get a better look at his body... :blink: