[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, erngust said:

delulu-feeding mode on:  there seemed to be definitely growing  going on the 3rd pic that wasn't there yet at the first one... :vicx:  

Hihihi.. i tho im the one who notice it cos no one point it out till u, so im say to myself 'nah ure just delusional its nothing in there, its just the angle' lol. But glad im not the only one.. xD

• Like 7

15 hours ago, noirchiel said:

Did gmmtv gonna airing sotus like 3 episode straight after 30days or just one ep. 9..? :w00t:

TBH I'm actually hoping it will be just episode 9. If its 3 episodes straight I will binge watch them all then feel dead inside and won't know what to do with myself.  :(

I want to savor the sotus watching experience,  I want to spazz for a week about each episode before watching the next.

I don't want to speed up to the date when it finishes because thats going to be a sad time...

• Like 10

Thank you so much @delightful for translating chapter 2!!! (Sorry I didn't quote the post directly, but I'm on mobile and it won't let me delete pics from quotes and I didn't want violate the forum rules)

Regarding off: did I understand you guys right, is there going to be another season of puppy honey??? :w00t:

• Like 5

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Thank you so much @delightfuldelightful for translating chapter 2!!! (Sorry I didn't quote the post directly, but I'm on mobile and it won't let me delete pics from quotes and I didn't want violate the forum rules)

Regarding off: did I understand you guys right, is there going to be another season of puppy honey??? :w00t:

You're welcome, and it's okay that you don't quote my post. ^_^ Yeah, we have to remember the forum rules every now and then.

*Yes, Puppy Honey will have a season 2, Krist is also in there... probably as the 3rd person in the leading couple's storyline. Off and Gun are also getting a third wheel played by Ssing. 

**I just thought of a good fanfic for SOTUS!! *giggles*

6 minutes ago, eliseaplus. said:

TBH I'm actually hoping it will be just episode 9. If its 3 episodes straight I will binge watch them all then feel dead inside and won't know what to do with myself.  :(

I want to savor the sotus watching experience,  I want to spazz for a week about each episode before watching the next.

I don't want to speed up to the date when it finishes because thats going to be a sad time...

Welcome @eliseaplus., It's really nice you decided to join us. Have exactly the same feeling, 3 episodes in one evening ? that's way too much for my strained heart, after watching just one i can barely breathe ;) 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I'm sorry but I just can't stop starring at this screenshot from Front Cover :wub: I already posted it, but this one is slightly bigger...... It's so beautiful 16.gif

Reveal hidden contents

81CYkk0kHRL._SL1500_.jpg

Is it a new thai movie?

• Like 2

Guest delightful
36 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Is it indirectly linked to missing you part 2?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Not part 2, but Missing You part 1.. right after that chapter ends. ^_^ 

6 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thanks for the shout out :) I totally agree with you! His motion is SO ADORABLE :love: Please do save it and enjoy it! Who wouldn't want to repeatedly stare at Arthit/Krist being adorable over and over and over and over again :tounge_xd: Maybe I should do a compilation posts of all the ones I've made at some point.... wait maybe not.. there're too many :sweatingbullets: Ahh I've made 250 :blink: ...I get a little too obsessed with things :sweatingbullets:

You already made 250?? Amazing!!  :lol: I'm looking forward to your new gif of new ep :blush:

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

I'm sorry but I just can't stop starring at this screenshot from Front Cover :wub: I already posted it, but this one is slightly bigger...... It's so beautiful 16.gif

Thank you for sharing the pic:)

I'm not Prem and Wad shipper and that is not sotus but I somehow imagined their relationship looking at that pic !!!!!!  Sooooo beautiful!!:bawling:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, delightful said:

So I have been getting PMs for the novel translation links so far. I'll post it here again for those people because I don't want to PM everyone. Laziness is on a scale of 9/10 today. :sweatingbullets:

SOTUS Chapter 1: https://mega.nz/#!ad8HUCZb!RNYxdSjPvdWCC82T01RQKIrEvMu8MMg5YFhMCRBCG6I

SOTUS Chapter 2: https://mega.nz/#!LNVUFAYR!Zf7TEhlxJaDKRVH-5wBvFQFrYcRMlKpRnlPEK10-z84

And a reminder that this translation is NOT to be altered or posted/uploaded/shared anywhere! I seriously mean this, if I find it translated or posted anywhere else I will stop doing the translation. This is only for you to read, no sharing is allowed to any other place. Please think of Nabu Publishing and Bittersweet's profits. They have brought us such an amazing story, and my full intent of translating this novel is for us here to better understand the series.

@delightful thank you so much for the translations!

I read both chapters in one go.

OMG Kongphob is such a sassy fearless little richard simmons in the book! He is a lot more fearless in the book and comes off a bit more laid back in the  TV series. No wonder Arthit is paranoid as hell and doesn't believe Kongphob when he confesses on the first try. I would also suspect being punked after that interaction.

The chapters were so much fun to read. I liked the glimpse we got in to Arthits head about the hazing.

• Like 3

Guest delightful
31 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

I shouldn't do this but can't help. 
Episode 8 ended with kong's wish to go to the mall with Arthrit and this what happened at the mall onwards :-)

I've read it somewhere :-)

We all knew that was going to happen. Namtarn was Arthit's high school crush, he never confessed to her properly so she started dating his friend Jay. Jay will be played by TopTap, Krist's friend in real life, whom Singto teased him about in the GMM Live Chat. Don't worry though, Arthit realizes his own feelings in like a week. LOL!

27 minutes ago, annakas said:

@delightful thank you so much for the translations!

I read both chapters in one go.

OMG Kongphob is such a sassy fearless little richard simmons in the book! He is a lot more fearless in the book and comes off a bit more laid back in the  TV series. No wonder Arthit is paranoid as hell and doesn't believe Kongphob when he confesses on the first try. I would also suspect being punked after that interaction.

The chapters were so much fun to read. I liked the glimpse we got in to Arthits head about the hazing.

See! Told you Kongpope was a little monster! LOL! I too would be paranoid, especially with Kongpope dropping those cheesy/greasy lines out of nowhere.

*I don't know if you guys follow Thailand's AF competitions or not, I used to but stopped after season 2 or 3.. I think it's come along ways now. This clip is from season 12 I believe... Now tell me what you guys think of these two guys messing around. Is it typical horse-play between two men or.. is there something else? These two became really close when they started living in the AF dorm and ... they do everything together. They have to shower at the same time, if one of them showers first the other one gets mad and the other one follows around apologizing. They get dress at the same time, they have to go to bed at the same time and eventually move their beds so that they are literally sleeping together, and ... one night one of them holds the other guy... he claims he was asleep, but the other dude woke up and didn't really make an effort to push him off. ;) They have to get up at the same time, one of them usually wakes the other up when they get up. They get ready for the day together, they eat together.. they basically do everything together. Now there are more people living in that dorm and they've also noticed how close these two are. And they both have said that they do feel very attached to each other, it's a special relationship that's more than friends.. but they're not lovers... Do you guys think it's real and they're just hiding it? Here's the clip, there are plenty of clips about them doing ... other questionable things to and for each other. ^_^

9 hours ago, delightful said:

We all knew that was going to happen. Namtarn was Arthit's high school crush, he never confessed to her properly so she started dating his friend Jay. Jay will be played by TopTap, Krist's friend in real life, whom Singto teased him about in the GMM Live Chat. Don't worry though, Arthit realizes his own feelings in like a week. LOL!

See! Told you Kongpope was a little monster! LOL! I too would be paranoid, especially with Kongpope dropping those cheesy/greasy lines out of nowhere.

Hide contents

*I don't know if you guys follow Thailand's AF competitions or not, I used to but stopped after season 2 or 3.. I think it's come along ways now. This clip is from season 12 I believe... Now tell me what you guys think of these two guys messing around. Is it typical horse-play between two men or.. is there something else? These two became really close when they started living in the AF dorm and ... they do everything together. They have to shower at the same time, if one of them showers first the other one gets mad and the other one follows around apologizing. They get dress at the same time, they have to go to bed at the same time and eventually move their beds so that they are literally sleeping together, and ... one night one of them holds the other guy... he claims he was asleep, but the other dude woke up and didn't really make an effort to push him off. ;) They have to get up at the same time, one of them usually wakes the other up when they get up. They get ready for the day together, they eat together.. they basically do everything together. Now there are more people living in that dorm and they've also noticed how close these two are. And they both have said that he do feel very attached to each other, it's a special relationship that's more than friends.. but they're not lovers... Do you guys think it's real and they're just hiding it? Here's the clip, there are plenty of clips about them doing ... other questionable things to and for each other. ^_^

Ahh.....sometimes i think about wht my life has becom.....like seriously i never thought sotus n bts would affect me that much lol

@delightful so what's this show called? Wht competition? 

• Like 3

Guest delightful
39 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

Ahh.....sometimes i think about wht my life has becom.....like seriously i never thought sotus n bts would affect me that much lol

@delightful so what's this show called? Wht competition? 

It's called Academy Fantasia here is the wikipedia link if you want to know more. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Fantasia

These two really got my attention because of their 'bromance' .. I really think there is something going on. I don't know how they are now as I haven't watched this show for a long time.