[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

14 hours ago, risa_shimazaki said:

Just watched ep 3 and I still don't get why Arthit wasn't in the meeting with the freshman. The senior said it was because of rumors? Can someone explain it to me better?

Can't wait for ep 4. Finally we will have some PremxWad! I miss them.

Krist Fanclub's subs are out and that part makes sense in theirs! Yay! It's like what someone said earlier on here: the professor found out about the girl who was hyperventilating.

I put the main part of it in the spoiler box below :) And oh yeah, Krist Fanclub also has subs for Kong's conversation with Em on the phone!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20160910-080149_zpsnns9nnqb.p

Screenshot_20160910-080157_zpsorcwugfz.p

Screenshot_20160910-080204_zpsqojaxa0z.p

Screenshot_20160910-080220_zpsgb4wkx3d.p

Screenshot_20160910-080253_zpsda6rcjsg.p

Screenshot_20160910-080301_zpsvphj3qfh.p

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I just woke up and it looks like Krist Fanclub's subs came out about a half hour ago :) 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjSjVmZ1RMYXp1cG8/view

YASSSSS. Anyone here who speaks Thai knows what Arthit promised Kong if they win the basketball finals? I'm so dang curious. Please and Thank you. <3

Kong keeps looking for Arthit during the semi finals as well as finals. Just breaks my heart when he didn't find him among the supporters. Glad Arthit and the seniors made it to the finals and give their support. Prem was looking at Wad I think. <3  Ahhhhhhhhh. This series is so GOOD it's making me fangirl crazy and happy. Once a week is just not enough. <3

Hiding the Pink Milk behind his back, so darn cute. LOL. 5555555555

Spoiler

CsATV6CUMAAcMmT.jpg

CsAUOnpUMAAu6yS.jpg

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Krist Fanclub's subs are out and that part makes sense in theirs! Yay! It's like what someone said earlier on here: the professor found out about the girl who was hyperventilating.

I put the main part of it in the spoiler box below :) And oh yeah, Krist Fanclub also has subs for Kong's conversation with Em on the phone!

Hide contents

Screenshot_20160910-080149_zpsnns9nnqb.p

Screenshot_20160910-080157_zpsorcwugfz.p

Screenshot_20160910-080204_zpsqojaxa0z.p

Screenshot_20160910-080220_zpsgb4wkx3d.p

Screenshot_20160910-080253_zpsda6rcjsg.p

Screenshot_20160910-080301_zpsvphj3qfh.p

Thank you! ^_^ Now that makes sense.

I swear, one episode per week is too little. It should be two. Damn, I'm so addicted.

• Like 5

Prem looking at Wad (if just for a second lol) :heart:

Spoiler

yPi5zu8.png

Could it be the same guy who knocked down Wad in the basketball game who punches him here? Just a theory~

The editing of these episodes is kind of all over the place...anyone else feel the same?

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

what Arthit promised Kong if they win the basketball finals?

Arthit had to do him (Kongpob) a favour.

*Arthit refused at first, but then agreed after Kongpob teased him, "you're afraid we are going to win, aren't you?" x)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

YASSSSS. Anyone here who speaks Thai knows what Arthit promised Kong if they win the basketball finals? I'm so dang curious. Please and Thank you. <3

Kong keeps looking for Arthit during the semi finals as well as finals. Just breaks my heart when he didn't find him among the supporters. Glad Arthit and the seniors made it to the finals and give their support. Prem was looking at Wad I think. <3  Ahhhhhhhhh. This series is so GOOD it's making me fangirl crazy and happy. Once a week is just not enough. <3

Hiding the Pink Milk behind his back, so darn cute. LOL. 5555555555

Reveal hidden contents

CsATV6CUMAAcMmT.jpg

CsAUOnpUMAAu6yS.jpg

Yasss the pink milk part was SO CUTE :wub: And Kong looked like he was thinking about how adorable Artit is when he saw him drinking it xD I mean just look at that cute face :wub:

Screenshot_20160910-103846_zpsmkf8tjwx.p

Screenshot_20160910-114357_zpsegbmgst3.p

Spoiler

Pink%20milk%200_zpslnmmyeqq.gif Pink%20milk%201_zpssv5zkbay.gif

Pink%20Milk%202_zpsb41jgsa4.gif

• Like 6

And it looks like Artit was the one checking out Kong this time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

Cute%20Kong%20smile%20after%20game%20lon

Kong's smile is so cute here too! o()o

Spoiler

And when Artit secretly cheered when they won xD

Artit%20cheers_zpsryxtwh01.gif

Sorry I keep posting because I can't stop fangirling about this ep right now :wub::wub: 

Tiw is also so cute in it and we get to see a brief glimpse of those abs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm really hoping for more when we get to the ocean episode ;)

cutie%20tiw_zpsirpo35tz.gif

Oh wait there's one of Off cheering too

Off%20cheer_zpsdsg1aq1c.gif

Background Off is actually the best though lol. Gun's glowering too 

PhotoGrid_1473540021608_zpsvgcm9cfq.jpg

Ahhhh now I have to figure out what to do while I wait for ep 5 :tears:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, risa_shimazaki said:

Thank you so much for the link, I've been wanting to watch it over and over again even though I don't understand most of what's being said. Just to see the boys in action is enough.  :lol:

• Like 3

On 9/10/2016 at 5:18 PM, clon_105 said:

Watching ep. 4 I See some ship between the guy with Glasses and the "Room Alone" Girl 

CruQ8bMVMAABcPV.jpg

I Hope Something good can be with them XD But I thin Tew can be her boyfriend too. XD 

I'm shipping Tiw with Knot :P I don't mind if she gets together with the other guy though. When they were sitting at the picnic table didn't she say that she likes Yacht though? I think the subs spelled it Yatch :sweatingbullets: That's the guy everyone was calling gamer senior before right? Or am I wrong...

• Like 3