[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, cakeee said:

does anyone else feel like the "and I'll capture the flag too" "you shouldn't say that so easily, capturing the flag is not going to be easy" is a metaphor for Kongphob capturing Arthit's heart <3

Not really.. because Arthit's heart is already with Kongpope. If I looked at this with a bias for Kongpope then actually... if Kongpope was to start ignoring Arthit from this point on, I'm sure Arthit would realize his feelings. He just wouldn't have the courage to say anything to Kongpope first, because of his pride. But I'm sure Arthit has already fallen for Kongpope. Arthit is only keeping his facade of 'I'm tough' because their 'mission' isn't over yet. The initiation/acting isn't over until the freshmen receives their gear. I hope the 'reveal' follows closely with the book. I would love to see their video clip of their confessions to the freshmen in live action.

Just now, delightful said:

Not really.. because Arthit's heart is already with Kongpope. 

I agree. I doubt anyone without feelings (developing or existing) would be pissed off to the degree Arthit was when Kongphob mentioned his uncertainty about studying engineering. 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, cakeee said:

does anyone else feel like the "and I'll capture the flag too" "you shouldn't say that so easily, capturing the flag is not going to be easy" is a metaphor for Kongphob capturing Arthit's heart <3

Yes..i think the same.. when they are talking bout captured the flag, its like they are talking bout Arthit's heart.. xD

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

Not really.. because Arthit's heart is already with Kongpope. If I looked at this with a bias for Kongpope then actually... if Kongpope was to start ignoring Arthit from this point on, I'm sure Arthit would realize his feelings. He just wouldn't have the courage to say anything to Kongpope first, because of his pride. But I'm sure Arthit has already fallen for Kongpope. Arthit is only keeping his facade of 'I'm tough' because their 'mission' isn't over yet. The initiation/acting isn't over until the freshmen receives their gear. I hope the 'reveal' follows closely with the book. I would love to see their video clip of their confessions to the freshmen in live action.

Oooh you're right, I mean Arthit is already having intense emotions towards Kongphob but hasn't really considered why. However if Kongphob starts ignoring him now I feel Arthit might never come to the conclusion himself without any push. He seems too naive to get it on his own haha

Also very excited to see the part where he's angsting over Kongphob ignoring him((((:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, MaguStrates said:

GMMTV's youtube just posted this. 

Hide contents

They are so fabulous :lol:

@Timothy Teo You beat me in posting by 3 minutes. haha

OMG!! OMG!! SO TOOT *rofl* :w00t:  p'arthit and p'knot is soo convincing I can't believe my eyes :blink: *THIS MADE MY DAY*

I recalled Arthit called Kongpope a toot when he couldnt eat spicy dish... and now he's the one being a toot!! 

• Like 7

Just now, ma5querade said:

OMG!! OMG!! SO TOOT *rofl* :w00t:  p'arthit and p'knot is soo convincing I can't believe my eyes :blink: *THIS MADE MY DAY*

I recalled Arthit called Kongpope a toot when he couldnt eat spicy dish... and now he's the one being a toot!! 

We can call this alternate version of Arthit  "Ar-toot" :phew:

Either way, Kong is still gonna make him his wife. :lol:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, delightful said:

I just got done washing up and was about to crawl into bed and saw that the Challenge show was also done encoding. For those of you who wanted my version, here it is. I didn't watch Krist FC's version so I don't know if there is a difference, but anywho.. ENJOY !!! The GMM LIVE CHAT should be done tomorrow. ^_^

https://mega.nz/#!yI9QTD7R!CI7nRhxio37_c1syYk0lIyaoxlDwWMmNqMvnDSrOGvs

My eyes are shutting as I type, so sorry if there are mistakes... GOODNIGHT! It's 2AM here. LOL!

Amazing translation and funny side comments...New is so cute and lovable but u really cannot take your eyes off krist and singto' chemistry...they just go through the motions but know each other Soo well...like a couple who have been around each other for a very long time...krist looked tired though...poor guy

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, jujumon said:

Amazing translation and funny side comments...New is so cute and lovable but u really cannot take your eyes off krist and singto' chemistry...they just go through the motions but know each other Soo well...like a couple who have been around each other for a very long time...krist looked tired though...poor guy

yea I was also a little concerned because he didn't seem as energetic as usual :(

6 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I put another SOTUS bgm on my YouTube channel : 

(Here is the other one in case you didn't hear it/see it when I posted about it)

this bgm is beautiful! thanks!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Yeah, and Krist made fun of him too. All of Krist's accounts Twitter, IG, and so on are the same. Singto's accounts are all different. Singto was like I don't know what I was thinking! LOL! I think his facebook account has 'The Lion King' logo on it, right? I forgot, only  saw it once.

As for the rest of the names, it is very common for kids to be given one name at birth and if something bad happens to them or to the family they can change it. It's a weird belief in my opinion... since I'm so 'Americanized' now.. LOL! Just in the Thai entertainment industry is already proof enough, some actors have one name and later down the line they will change it and claim that the name has given them better fortune. And a LOT of Thai celebs use a new name when they enter the entertainment business. Their nickname is almost always changed, usually a new name is given to them by their agency. Not all are like that, but most do it because they don't think the real name is nice enough. I shake my head in disbelief sometimes.

FYI, Singapore translation means the Lion City, so we will always welcome Singto to Singapore. Hehes

• Like 9

1 hour ago, cakeee said:

I thought about that... lol but, Arthit's heart is already captured! anyway, I had fun thinking about it that way when they tried to capture the flag. haha Arthit's heart is already captured by Kong, it's just that our poor teddy bear Arthit doesn't know it yet. I am not ready for angst... but his scene where he got angry over how Kong got into engineering it's just so richard simmons cute. I love him angry. I WANT TO SEE ARTHIT JEALOUS, so richard simmons bad!!!!!

• Like 6

Guest delightful
25 minutes ago, JACKSONSEHUN said:

@delightful seems like your subbed episode is posted by kissasian..

did they give you any credit?

i just wanna inform you tho'

http://kissasian.com/Drama/Sotus-The-Series/Episode-6?id=30571

Ummm.. I had no idea they used my subs. So... who here works/owns kissasian?

Thank you for letting me know... I guess I've given up on people like that in general. Makes me think of G-Dragon's post when his private IG got hacked. I can't deal with people like that anymore. All they had to do was tell me and I'd be fine with it. I guess it's my lose for wanting to help the fans here. :mellow:

Just now, _-Mio-_ said:

I don't know if anyone posted, but here is that video from earlier with Eng subs by W2S Subteam. :)

ROFL 171.gif25r30wi.gif

yey. eng subs. I wonder if Nott is talking about oajun's character. lol. 

The director at the end. lol. 

I wonder who pirated @delightful's eng sub ep 7 without asking permission first? 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you for letting me know... I guess I've given up on people like that in general. Makes me think of G-Dragon's post when his private IG got hacked. I can't deal with people like that anymore. All they had to do was tell me and I'd be fine with it. I guess it's my lose for wanting to help the fans here. :mellow:

zz im so sorry to hear that :( Atleast this time you included enough mentions of your name that it's undeniable it's yours, is that enough basis to report the video? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

Who here works/own KissAsian, Dramanice and Dramacool?

It's just plain rude to do something like this. I mean, how rude can you be, when you can't just freaking ask delightful for permission. IS IT THAT HARD?  :angry: argh 

• Like 11