[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

10 hours ago, Bemhr said:

So i found this on GMMTV official channel, even though I cant understand a thing on this video it makes me squeal all throughout the video, its undeniable their chemistry is so natural lol

hahahahaha ~~~ love watching them to tease each other !! But one thing caught my attention is Singto's hairy legs , and he seemed also embarrassed by himself . :lol::lol:

• Like 4

Last time I checked we only had 50+ following members here and now it's gone up to 89! Welcome to the new ones and I hope more and more will come and  join in the conversation. Come on, lurkers! We will be glad to welcome you here and share your thoughts about our two lovely boys and the rest of Sotus, special mention of course to my favorite Em! :) I will sleep tonight with good thoughts about tomorrow's episode. Soooo excited! I'm actually curious if anyone here has actually dreamed about Sotus :D Share it with us!

• Like 11

9 hours ago, teamperaya said:

hey guys this is completely unrelated to sotus except the fact that its BL :P have you guys watched this Brazillian gay short film which is about a blind guy and a new guy who just transferred to his school:blush: it's absolutely adorable and so cute making me feel all mushy and weep :lol::wub:

Thanks for sharing this! This has been one of my favorites too since I'ved watched it. Been going back to it once in a while. I really loved both the short and movie versions :) The story is light but speaks a lot about how love can bridge differences among us. This is also the reason why Belle and Sebastian is constantly on my playlist! Sorry, can't link the music file but you can search it from YouTube. It's called There's Too Much Love, the song being played when they were dancing in the bedroom. Such a feel-good movie and I loved that ending! Will it be a happy ending too for Kong and his P'Arthit? ;)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

OMG These guys have shipped themselves together since last year LOL.

Singto: Ohhh...Have you ever washed your hair?

Krist: I don't know if I do. What I know is my mount smells nice.

Singto: #Flirtykid

Spoiler

CtlPiPTUMAA9cCq.jpg

Spoiler

CtlPiOqVUAAH4dL.jpg

7 hours ago, tammy_P said:

Spoiler

เหตุผลของคนตื่นเช้า... ผมเองเป็นคนที่ตื่นเช้ามากๆ เพราะเป็นแบบนี้มาตั้งแต่เด็กๆ ผมคิดว่าถ้าเราตื่นเช้า เราจะได้มีเวลามองหาสิ่งรอบๆมากขึ้น ค้นหาความสุขจากในแต่ละวันได้มากขึ้น มีรอยยิ้มให้กับตัวเองและคนรอบข้างได้มากขึ้น และที่สำคัญสำหรับผมทำมันได้เฝ้ามองใครบางและบอกรักเขาได้ง่ายขึ้น เช้าที่มีพี่อาทิตย์สำหรับผมมันเป็นเช้าที่มีความสุขเสมอและผมจะเฝ้ามมองพี่จากตรงนี้ทุกวันเพราะพี่คือ "สิ่งสำคัญในทุกๆเช้าของผมนะ" :) #บันทึกของผัว #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #เช้าที่สดใส #แต่เดี๋ยวนี้ไม่มีโมเมนนี้ละนะ #เพราะอะไรหรอ#เพราะตื่นมานางก็เจอหน้าเมียนอนข้างๆเลยไง #ระลึกความหลังกันหน่อย #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

Reason to wake up early .... I'm an early bird. It's been my habit since I was young cause I always believe that the earlier you getting up, the happier things are drawing in.  Smile more to myself Smile more to others. Far more important, I can easily see someone and tell him I love him. There's nothing better than start the day with P'Arthit and I will be here watching you everyday cause you're "the one I wanna see first in every morning" :) #hubby dairy #evil senior gets the guy #no such moment nowadays #WHY (I know you're curious) #cause now hubby wake up and see his wifie by his side  :wub: #remember the time, the past is past (present is now) :phew:

P'TUTA and his parallel world haha ...

Hello guys I'm back again

oh, so his name is P'Tuta #noted

3 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Teaser

Spoiler

CtmjDyTVIAA345e.jpg:largeCtl98IuUIAApmSh.jpg:large

OMG,,,Kongpope's tongue :vicx::vicx: and Smiling Wad is so good ...

Thank you @tammy_P and @Kate Kang Sunyalux for the translation...you guys really are spoilt us :):)

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

greenstars.gif 84.gif24 HOURS to go until new episode airs live.84.gif greenstars.gif

Are you guys excited? I sure am. The wait will finally be over and new episode will air.

I just can't wait to see new episode tomorrow and get my 'shot' of Arthit/Kong to keep me going for a... few hours. lol Then I'll just start counting down days, hours and minutes till next ep. airs. rofl #SOTUSaddict #lifeishardforusSOTUSfans #waiting

I'm super duper excited...so, can we promote you @_-Mio-_ as our "official-sotus-timer" ??? lol

• Like 7

a few more hours to the new episode of sotus! yeay! so the good news is i have no work on saturday so i'm going to be livestreaming the episode in peace without the rush of cabbing home ( which will undeniably happen next week instead ). and i'm looking forward to the development of premxwad. the excitement is barely contained. it's late but somehow the anticipation is keeping me up?

Spoiler

14374321_189330834827036_431686644088910

i need more of them. i need more of these two.

• Like 10

Guest delightful

Okay everyone! I was watching Infinite Challenges and then I was about to move onto Running Man, but then I was like... I need more SOTUS! So after reading chapter 7 of the novel I decided... Well I felt like writing a fanfic! I haven't written one for like 5-6 years.. so PLEASE be kind to me. And I'm sorry if you don't like it. I tried my best for this fan-fic to fit into the timeline, Kongpope is a senior and of course Arthit is working. So just read this piece for entertainment before we get episode 7. :sweatingbullets: Super nervous... Here is my fan-fic called SOTUS : True Love Between Us.

https://mega.nz/#!bFkCyC4R!N8Qzd2bAzuAjhGv3SNxe6jQZrP8nCGl4ir71YKrRRug

*RUNS AWAY in embarrassment!*

1 hour ago, pluviophilegirl said:

oh, so his name is P'Tuta #noted

OMG,,,Kongpope's tongue :vicx::vicx: and Smiling Wad is so good ...

Thank you @tammy_P and @Kate Kang Sunyalux for the translation...you guys really are spoilt us :):)

I'm super duper excited...so, can we promote you @_-Mio-_ as our "official-sotus-timer" ??? lol

He was kinda sad when Oak told him that they're not going to the cheer room anymore. Good thing there's a Prem/Wad scene in tomorrow's ep. Super excited!

28 minutes ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

#prem can really sing !!! wow!! He looks so young and cute in  school uniform :wub:

Who is excited for ( #premwad ) and  see how their relationship will develop:lol:

Prem X Wad Forever 

can't wait for EP:7 few more hours to go 

200w.gif

I agree. He is a pro. He sang one of the OST in his previous show "Love Sick the series". I forgot the title.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, teamperaya said:

hey guys this is completely unrelated to sotus except the fact that its BL :P have you guys watched this Brazillian gay short film which is about a blind guy and a new guy who just transferred to his school:blush: it's absolutely adorable and so cute making me feel all mushy and weep :lol::wub:

There is also a full length version called "The Way He Looks" 2014 ‧ Drama film/Romance ‧ 1h 36m

• Like 2

4 hours ago, YEOLRAN said:

I'm watching Moonlight and Moon lovers too but >.< I dunno SOTUS is taking over my life. x'D Anyone else watching moonlover and moonlight ?

I'm watching moonlight.....And I was so crazy about it....was about to get diabetes from the sweet and cute love between crown prince and his beloved eunuch.....But I've put it on hold since last week.....just reading recaps for now...coz of Sotus...This is the only forum I'm posting in...only show I want to talk about all the time.... 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Teaser

Spoiler

Ctl98IuUIAApmSh.jpg:large

Spoiler

CtmjDyTVIAA345e.jpg:large

Ahh those teasers :wub::wub: I can't wait! I'm worried that I will be too busy on Saturday to get in enough Sotus time :blink::tears: But I'll definitely be on for the livestream!!

5 hours ago, Timothy Teo said:

both say he's mine

Arthit says Kong is mine
Perm says Wad is mine

How i wish there is 2 more pairs
Em says May is mine   and
Knot says Tew is mine

IT will be PURRFECT

YES! That would be perfect!!! :wub:

9 hours ago, noirchiel said:

They are so cute.. :wub:

Spoiler

Did Singto shows video to fans when krist undressed? Lol

Spoiler

Kyaaa! Singto playing with Krist's arm is so cute! xD

And OMO... Is that what he's showing them?? :smirk:

14 hours ago, Bemhr said:

So i found this on GMMTV official channel, even though I cant understand a thing on this video it makes me squeal all throughout the video, its undeniable their chemistry is so natural lol

Spoiler

Yes I love this one! And all those moments when Krist was rubbing his chest :flushed:

Spoiler

ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20chest%2
ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20laugh_z

• Like 6

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjNUo0UVBqMk15VGc/view

There is their version ^ They posted it a while ago but I've been offline for so long... had the longest sleep ever and then a super lazy morning so now I have a ton of stuff to do :sweatingbullets: ...anyways if anyone likes to watch multiple versions of it here it is ^^

• Like 12

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Okay everyone! I was watching Infinite Challenges and then I was about to move onto Running Man, but then I was like... I need more SOTUS! So after reading chapter 7 of the novel I decided... Well I felt like writing a fanfic! I haven't written one for like 5-6 years.. so PLEASE be kind to me. And I'm sorry if you don't like it. I tried my best for this fan-fic to fit into the timeline, Kongpope is a senior and of course Arthit is working. So just read this piece for entertainment before we get episode 7. :sweatingbullets: Super nervous... Here is my fan-fic called SOTUS : True Love Between Us.

THANK YOU :heart: I love it :3

Spoiler

_20160914_110233_zpsntdn5ubw.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

#prem can really sing !!! wow!! He looks so young and cute in  school uniform :wub:

Who is excited for ( #premwad ) and  see how their relationship will develop:lol:

ME! I'm excited for that... Do you know what the name of the song in that video is? I really like it ^^

2 hours ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

I agree. He is a pro. He sang one of the OST in his previous show "Love Sick the series". I forgot the title.

I love that song so much!!! Actually the whole Love Sick soundtrack is soo good! :wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay..run to read your fanfiction. ... :heart:

• Like 3

...it's so quiet here today... maybe I'm just in a very different timezone from everyone else :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, I just reread your fanfic again @delightful and I CAN'T! IT'S SO GOOD 

Spoiler

_20160917_151421_zpsuphgq4me.jpg

I'm supposed to be doing work BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!! Ahhhhhh your fic is amazing!!! I wanna reread it again and again!

:wub::heart::wub::heart::wub:

I'm experiencing so many feels right now >>

_20160719_223119_zpsjuz0gcpx.jpg

Thank you again for sharing it!! It's so good!

...sorry for posting so many times in a row :sweatingbullets: I.. just. need. to. talk. about. SOTUS!! I can't stop myself...

• Like 3

ช่วยเวลาอยู่ใกล้มันสั้นเสมอ... หลายครั้งที่เรามีปัญหาไม่เข้าใจกัน หลายครั้งที่สายตาคนอื่นทำให้เราห่างกัน หลายครั้งที่คนอื่นมีอิทธิพลกับเรา แต่สิ่งที่ทำให้เรายังยืนอยู่ด้วยกัน มันคือ "ความเข้าใจกัน" ไม่ว่าจะด้วยอะไรก็ตาม ถ้ามือคู่นี้ยังอุ่นพอ ถ้าแววตาคู่นี้ยังมองมาที่เราเสมอ ถ้าอ้อมกอดนั้นยังมีแค่เราสองคน เราก็จะยังคงอยู่ "ใกล้กัน" ทั้งตัวและหัวใจ #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #บันทึกของเรา #ก้องภพไปนอนกัน #ฝันดี #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

Time to be together is always short .... Many times, we misunderstand each other. Many times, we scare ... scare public to judge us so that we let them do us part. Many times, we even let them put pressure on us. But things that tide us together is "understanding" whatever happens ... If both hands are still warm .... if those eyes are still lying on me ... "we" are still that "close" in both body and soul #evil senior gets the guy #our story #Kongpop bedtime, hubby #sweet dream :phew:

Hello ... It's around 6.00 a,m. here. See ya later !!!

• Like 13