[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 hours ago, teamperaya said:

hey guys this is completely unrelated to sotus except the fact that its BL :P have you guys watched this Brazillian gay short film which is about a blind guy and a new guy who just transferred to his school:blush: it's absolutely adorable and so cute making me feel all mushy and weep :lol::wub:

Thanks a lot for sharing this. I liked it...a lot. Short and sweet. I read in the comments they made it into a full feature length movie. I found it on dailymotion....gonna watch that later.

• Like 3

Guest delightful

So before bed I read the beginning of the novel again... and I swear my opinion changes every time! This time I think the actual 'monster' is Kongpope for starting the whole thing off with what he said. By the way, in the novel Kongpope does the 'I'll make you my wife' and 'All 54 of my classmates sent me their heart to replace what I gave you' lines first, THEN Arthit gets him back in the lunchroom where he tells Kongpope to announce to everyone that he likes it up his... backdoor. Arthit's words might be upping their 'match' but as the senior he had to get revenge for what Kongpope did to him during those 2 times. So yeah, I conclude that Kongpope is in the wrong here. ^_^ Well... for now anyway... :phew:

Arthit in the novel is supposed to not be 'good' looking in the beginning, but how can we look at Krist and think that?!!!??! He's soooooo good looking! That's your only fault Krist! You're too good looking! #teamarthitthecutestmontster

Thanks for everyone's kind and caring words! I will take your advice and rest up from subbing until the new episodes come out. ^_^ You guys just want me to save my energy for ep.7, right? LOL! I PM'ed Kate and asked her to sub the other half so once she's done I'll edit and time it. Just wait a little longer, okay? ^_^ It's almost 7am here and the weather is so nice and chilly outside. I'm going to go make some coffee and catch up on 2 weeks of neglected Korean variety shows. I think Running Man and Mask King discussions will come up this weekend when I'm hanging out with my friends. Little do they know that I haven't even thought of them in like 3 weeks! :blink:

Guest delightful

Anyone ever tasted coffee with 3 teaspoons of salt? Well, I just did! I'm so out of focus that I grabbed the salt jar instead of the sugar jar! And I took a big gulp too! I'm so lost without SOTUS. #extremelyaddictedtosotusarthitkongpope

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

So before bed I read the beginning of the novel again... and I swear my opinion changes every time! This time I think the actual 'monster' is Kongpope for starting the whole thing off with what he said. By the way, in the novel Kongpope does the 'I'll make you my wife' and 'All 54 of my classmates sent me their heart to replace what I gave you' lines first, THEN Arthit gets him back in the lunchroom where he tells Kongpope to announce to everyone that he likes it up his... backdoor. Arthit's words might be upping their 'match' but as the senior he had to get revenge for what Kongpope did to him during those 2 times. So yeah, I conclude that Kongpope is in the wrong here. ^_^ Well... for now anyway... :phew:

Arthit in the novel is supposed to not be 'good' looking in the beginning, but how can we look at Krist and think that?!!!??! He's soooooo good looking! That's your only fault Krist! You're too good looking! #teamarthitthecutestmontster

Thanks for everyone's kind and caring words! I will take your advice and rest up from subbing until the new episodes come out. ^_^ You guys just want me to save my energy for ep.7, right? LOL! I PM'ed Kate and asked her to sub the other half so once she's done I'll edit and time it. Just wait a little longer, okay? ^_^ It's almost 7am here and the weather is so nice and chilly outside. I'm going to go make some coffee and catch up on 2 weeks of neglected Korean variety shows. I think Running Man and Mask King discussions will come up this weekend when I'm hanging out with my friends. Little do they know that I haven't even thought of them in like 3 weeks! :blink:

:heart: Yes save your energy for the episodes, it's the most important out of everything for us :) you need to rest you do so much for us already :wub:

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Anyone ever tasted coffee with 3 teaspoons of salt? Well, I just did! I'm so out of focus that I grabbed the salt jar instead of the sugar jar! And I took a big gulp too! I'm so lost without SOTUS. #extremelyaddictedtosotusarthitkongpope

Hahaha I once ate an apple (at school) with salt, thinking it was sugar :grimace:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

#kongpoptherealmonster and yeah #teamarthitthecutestmonster .. i'm innnn!!!

right rest for now friend~~ i'll wait patiently for the next sub episode :))

2 hours ago, noirchiel said:

They are so cute.. :wub:

Did Singto shows video to fans when krist undressed? Lol

Haha singto so bad ;))

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, delightful said:

i feel you @delightful, just 2 days ago, during my workplace, i accidentally convert an invoice to receipt, until a phone call wake my SOTUS dream up, #imissarthitandkongpob

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Rose Wayne said:

Hello everyone. I have been reading your posts without commenting for a long time hehe! I really wanted to share with you all that one of my favourite fanfic writer has started writing a sotus fanfic! She is really good! Please read it. I think you will all really like it!!!! I think if more people comment she will upload another chapter faster!

She posted on ao3: http://archiveofourown.org/chapters/18709195?show_comments=true&view_full_work=false#main

and asianfanfics: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1178388/their-storm-sotus

@Rose Wayne thanks for finding this, i am squealing like mad just now, hope there is part 2 where kongpob saves arthit from the bad bully Dusit

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Teaser

CtmjDyTVIAA345e.jpg:large

:wub:

Spoiler

Is it gonna be real ? Is it gonna be love or bromance ? Aaaaargh I can't wait to find out :heart: Either way, I'll be happy because we already have an amazing couple :wub: (as long as they don't add a third gay pairing, that'll be ridiculous, right ?) 

I would love them to be in a relationship where they would be more opened about their feelings than Arthit & Kong :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I spill my ice chocolate while watching ep 6,, love the way arthit change his tone while talking about those action figure. He is so cute,, i'm glad my laptop is saved.

• Like 5

greenstars.gif 84.gif24 HOURS to go until new episode airs live.84.gif greenstars.gif

Are you guys excited? I sure am. The wait will finally be over and new episode will air.

I just can't wait to see new episode tomorrow and get my 'shot' of Arthit/Kong to keep me going for a... few hours. lol Then I'll just start counting down days, hours and minutes till next ep. airs. rofl #SOTUSaddict #lifeishardforusSOTUSfans #waiting

• Like 11