[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

18 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Here it comes english subbed:

PLEASE  CREDIT  AS FOLLOWS IF SHARED OUTSIDE!

SOTUS S THE SERIES 
SUBBED BY DELIGHTFUL OF PINKMILK FORUMS
ENCODED AND UPLOADED BY JCM
BASED ON SOTUS S THE NOVEL BY BITTERSWEET

Thank you! Can you tell also Delightful thank you for me? Lol. :)

13 hours ago, carycalilien said:

You now what? On the one hand I want Sotus to end... like I want know what will happen BUT on the other hand I don't want this to end... xD

I Think you want a Happy Ending... They can be a New SOTUS Season? SOTUS SUper S... and Then SOTUS Star... Where is SOTUS R? XDDDDDDDDD

• Like 2

7 hours ago, clon_105 said:

I Think you want a Happy Ending... They can be a New SOTUS Season? SOTUS SUper S... and Then SOTUS Star... Where is SOTUS R? XDDDDDDDDD

I just don't like when I don't know what's gonna happen... 

They still can do some kind of prequel... we want to know how was their relationship in the beginning xD

And I don't really think that they don't do this 8D

38 minutes ago, Harunacamelia said:

I'm still not feeling this...HELP me! I don't know it feels like these two characters are still trying to be in a relationship as oppose to a couple that's been together nearly 3 years...Am I the only one getting that feeling? 

:huh:

Yes but I am trying very hard to convince myself it is the Asian way of not showing PDA rather then a couple stuck in the first few months of the relationship instead of the first few years!!!

My first clue was the first scene when Arthit left for work and they didn't kiss even though the all scene would have made sense with a small peck on the lips at the end of the exchange. Sorry but they were in their apartment alone, any normal couple would have kissed goodbye. Just seeing that scene made me think "oh well, they are going that way I guess. big sigh"

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bakamaud said:

Yes but I am trying very hard to convince myself it is the Asian way of not showing PDA rather then a couple stuck in the first few months of the relationship instead of the first few years!!!

My first clue was the first scene when Arthit left for work and they didn't kiss even though the all scene would have made sense with a small peck on the lips at the end of the exchange. Sorry but they were in their apartment alone, any normal couple would have kissed goodbye. Just seeing that scene made me think "oh well, they are going that way I guess. big sigh"

I know! I keep telling myself that this is probably due to their culture, but I have Asian family and Asian friends and they totally show PDA and it's not what it's often portrayed on tv. I can understand if the writer/director are going the "sweet" route, but COME ON even a kiss on the cheek would have pleased many of us. This is also the problem of hiring straight actors, gay actors would have been up on that kiss/tongue action already :lol::ph34r:

Kidding I love Singto and Krist...I just want them to "KISS ALREADY" (nod to the olsen twins)

Woo Hoo, Episode 2 is finally out ~~ :tongue::tongue::D

PLEASE CREDIT AS FOLLOWS IF SHARED OUTSIDE!

SOTUS S THE SERIES
SUBBED BY DELIGHTFUL OF PINKMILK FORUMS
ENCODED AND UPLOADED BY JCM
BASED ON SOTUS S THE NOVEL BY BITTERSWEET

Spoiler

SOTUS S EP.2 [WITH COMMENTS] : https://mega.nz/#!l3hzUDR...xEGtVUP6iYCoHb1JgELyByyXU
SOTUS S EP.2 [WITHOUT COMMENTS] : https://mega.nz/#!s9gCzAB...T7is8NMPIggSmPGRl0ws6sURM

• Like 1