Credit:   蟹-壳

Reveal hidden contents

005Veszmgy1fc19f4xyrvj313c0qoady.jpg

005Veszmgy1fc19f4wyg3j313c0qon19.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

a99d61degw1fbtt03v2ewj215o0rsn34.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

a99d61degw1fbtt042lcmj21jk1jkn2a.jpg

Thanks for sharing these.. Do you have the link? I'd like to check out that person's profile :D Are they the same person?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, krisified said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Made this P'Arthit plushie!!! Gonna do Kingpope soon (ran out of felt lol)

tumblr_ojrqrxup3B1rnjtato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ok92x8Jef61rnjtato1_1280.jpg

Finished my KongThit Plushies <3

OMG!  They're sooo sweet !  :love:       Arthit looks so stylish :wink: and cute with this tiny black earrings :wub:

Thanks for sharing !:)

HUGS&KISSES :kiss_wink:

@OTAKU-KUN Yeahp, a photo from the fan meet, when they were doing the Pocky game... tootha_thumb.gif

@reay Here you go..蟹-壳  I'll get back to you with the other one though, couldn't find the post and I dunno if I was able to follow her in Weibo..

FAN ARTS [Begging for translation again please.. Thank you...]

Credit:   取名废没法救了
“ 听同一首情歌 ”

006G471mgy1fc25ilu909j31kw0xtgpa.jpg

Credit:    取名废没法救了
放飞自我。 

Spoiler

006G471mgy1fc284rnqpvj31ck1ww0z9.jpg

006G471mgy1fc284spv71j31ck1wwgtu.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

@OTAKU-KUN Yeahp, a photo from the fan meet, when they were doing the Pocky game... tootha_thumb.gif

@reay Here you go..蟹-壳  I'll get back to you with the other one though, couldn't find the post and I dunno if I was able to follow her in Weibo..

FAN ARTS [Begging for translation again please.. Thank you...]

Credit:   取名废没法救了
“ 听同一首情歌 ”

006G471mgy1fc25ilu909j31kw0xtgpa.jpg

Credit:    取名废没法救了
放飞自我。 

Hide contents

First fanart:

Caption: Listening to the same love song

2nd fanart:

Arthit: oh! The clothes!

*the wife stalker from opposite*

*camera shutter*

(Surprised)

There seems to be a sound from somewhere....

• Like 7

@vcube Thank you so much for the translation again..lovea_thumb.gif
              Begging you to kindly translate the super duper hot set of fan arts below please..  cj_thumb.gif

FAN ARTS

Credit:   kanglin_zlFinnian-色色

学长在kong 的床上睡着了,kong 的视线把学长从刘海到嘴唇到脖颈到锁骨再到露出来的肚皮看了一遍后,默默爬上床身后抱住学长,从脖颈吻到锁骨,学长醒了…

838b85afly1fc4gjsog84j20i00gvjvr.jpg

Spoiler

838b85afly1fc4gkn20wjj21fe0zr0zz.jpg

838b85afly1fc4gkjh5cbj210q1ta4bk.jpg

838b85afly1fc4gkkw4yxj210q1ta18k.jpg

838b85afly1fc4gkmcbedj210q1tah0q.jpg

838b85afly1fc4gkhrq2fj210q10qwvp.jpg

Credit:   PainterJiu

Spoiler

d30faa12gy1fc489clr83j22qf1xl4qq.jpg

• Like 7

11 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

@vcube Thank you so much for the translation again..lovea_thumb.gif
              Begging you to kindly translate the super duper hot set of fan arts below please..  cj_thumb.gif

FAN ARTS

Credit:   kanglin_zlFinnian-色色

838b85afly1fc4gjsog84j20i00gvjvr.jpg

Hide contents

838b85afly1fc4gkn20wjj21fe0zr0zz.jpg

838b85afly1fc4gkjh5cbj210q1ta4bk.jpg

838b85afly1fc4gkkw4yxj210q1ta18k.jpg

838b85afly1fc4gkmcbedj210q1tah0q.jpg

838b85afly1fc4gkhrq2fj210q10qwvp.jpg

Credit:   PainterJiu

Hide contents

d30faa12gy1fc489clr83j22qf1xl4qq.jpg

Hahaha! sure sure! I'm guessing that the artist is from China so there are some local phrasing that I'm not that sure about but the translation should help you understand the rough picture! hope it helps!

(P'Arthit fell asleep on Kong's bed, tracing P'Arthit's fringe to his lips, then to his neck, then to his collar bone and lastly his exposed abs with his eyes, Kong slowly moved towards the bed and hugged Arthit from the back and started kissing Arthit from his neck down to his collar bone, Arthit end up waking up....) 

If it was left for me to imagine, then the lines would end up being rated like this....

Topic would be: The second function of Kong's mouth

Kong: Coming home after class

Kong: I realised that P'Arthit was teasing me...

Kong: His eyes were teasing me, his lips were teasing me...

Kong: His entire being was teasing me. Alright then....

Kong: I won't hold back then!

Arthit: It's hot!

Kong: Sorry P, but you were such a tease that i forgot about it. Give me a second and I'll help lower your temperature...

Arthit: Damn it! Kongpob! How many times must i tell to switch on the aircon before doing it! The heat is killing me here!

Kong: Ddin't P always compliment me that I had a sharp mouth? Then let me show you today, what else this great lips can be used for.

Arthit: Bastard! That was to insult you not compliment you!

• Like 9

9 hours ago, vcube said:

Hahaha! sure sure! I'm guessing that the artist is from China so there are some local phrasing that I'm not that sure about but the translation should help you understand the rough picture! hope it helps!

(P'Arthit fell asleep on Kong's bed, tracing P'Arthit's fringe to his lips, then to his neck, then to his collar bone and lastly his exposed abs with his eyes, Kong slowly moved towards the bed and hugged Arthit from the back and started kissing Arthit from his neck down to his collar bone, Arthit end up waking up....) 

If it was left for me to imagine, then the lines would end up being rated like this....

Kong: Sorry P, but you were such a tease that i forgot about it. Give me a second and I'll help lower your temperature...

Arthit: Damn it! Kongpob! How many times must i tell to switch on the aircon before doing it! The heat is killing me here!

Kong: Ddin't P always compliment me that I had a sharp mouth? Then let me show you today, what else this great lips can be used for.

Thank you for translations !:)    It's really like HOT HOT ! LOL:glasses:

HUGS&KISSES :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, vcube said:

So, this is not the entire thing but you sort of summarising it? I'm just a bit confused :3

@aeislaeigh Thank you for these too!!! :wub:

• Like 3

On 1/25/2017 at 3:21 AM, aeislaeigh said:

@reay Here you go..蟹-壳  I'll get back to you with the other one though, couldn't find the post and I dunno if I was able to follow her in Weibo.

Reveal hidden contents

Dunno how Weibo works couldn't tell head from tail but thanks :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, reay said:

So, this is not the entire thing but you sort of summarising it? I'm just a bit confused :3

@aeislaeigh Thank you for these too!!! :wub:

This is the entire thing just like some phrasing I can't translate to English because it loses its meaning or there is no straight translation for it 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, vcube said:

This is the entire thing just like some phrasing I can't translate to English because it loses its meaning or there is no straight translation for it 

Okay!! And, thanks a ton anyway ^^

• Like 2

No one probably cares, but I deleted my pinkmilk account.... I had no use for it since I only created it to download SOTUS's subbed episodes... I prefer this forum's "atmosphere", although it's very bittersweet hahaha that overused joke because of the fact that the show ended :( 

If you didn't know about it yet check out my BL tumblr  :)

By the way, I love all the fanart :heart:

What do you think about my new avatar by the way ?  \(★ω★)/

• Like 6

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

No one probably cares, but I deleted my pinkmilk account.... I had no use for it since I only created it to download SOTUS's subbed episodes... I prefer this forum's "atmosphere", although it's very bittersweet hahaha that overused joke because of the fact that the show ended :( 

ohh how I missed yourposts here on soompi!:blush: I got used to PM forum already but I prefer being here as well, love that joke tho haha it's never boring to use it again and again lol!

Although the show ended, our boys still are in this 'sotus' mood, they are commenting on each others ig live and Krist really wants Singto's attention.:sweatingbullets::heart:

Your avatar is so cute!:wub: May I ask who they are?:ph34r::heart:

• Like 6

@originalnickname TaeTae and Koooookieee XD :lol::wub::wub::wub: I haven't deleted my PM acc., I sometimes go and lurk there (:ph34r:), but hardly post... and I think it'll stay like that. I just like it here more, no offense to anyone who likes it more there. It's just that I got used to Soompi and I really don't have time for both forums. So, I'll stay here. I am posting less on Soompi too, these days... it's quiet. I don't watch much so I just lurk and post in thread on my language from time to time. I guess I'm back to lurking. Hopefully PH2 thread will be lively when it starts... I heard they postponed premiere until March... I waited for months, what's one more month? :lol:<_< (in reality: 'I want it to start, already!') I hope you and @shinnu are both good. Hope to see u in PH2 thread, ha? :phew::wub:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Your avatar is love! :wub:

@aeislaeigh Thank you again XD for the new fan arts but in the cat one who is who? :huh:

2 hours ago, shinnu said:

Although the show ended, our boys still are in this 'sotus' mood, they are commenting on each others ig live and Krist really wants Singto's attention.:sweatingbullets::heart:

Krist's comments and Singto's recent one is :wub::D

• Like 3