[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 minutes ago, shinnu said:

I know I shouldn't post it here because it's off topic but I'm seeing a lot of pics on ig with the hashtag #staystrongkristtps, idk what's going on, did Krist say something? Can someone translate something for us???

Apparaently a Thai tabloid have written an article about Krist and his GF. All about the messiness from both the international and Thai fandom so called disappointed that he is in a relationship. Apparently they have been going at the young lady on her SNS pages. Freaking childish crap. This is why we cannot have nice things.

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, islandgirl866 said:

Apparaently a Thai tabloid have written an article about Krist and his GF. All about the messiness from both the international and Thai fandom so called disappointed that he his in a relationship. Apparently they have been going at the young lady on her SNS pages. Freaking childish crap. This is why we cannot have nice things.

Spoiler

For real? I'm so pissed right now. I don't know why everyone is so against their relationship, they have been together 5 years already, and have been through many obstacles but they are still strong.....and the fandom.....i'm seriously dissapointed, yeah, we can't appreciate the things we have.....thank you so much for explaining this.

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, islandgirl866 said:

Apparaently a Thai tabloid have written an article about Krist and his GF. All about the messiness from both the international and Thai fandom so called disappointed that he his in a relationship. Apparently they have been going at the young lady on her SNS pages. Freaking childish crap. This is why we cannot have nice things.

Spoiler

oh no wonder he must be upset...tsk that why i hate tabloid and immature shipper

he don't do anything wrong just being any normal teenager with relationship...hope those childish people who can't differentiate drama and reality stop harassing him and his gf about it

Sotus is just a drama and Krist is an actor and real person who done brilliant job working hard and giving his best for this drama he doesn't deserve any bs from anyone

Of course you can ship but please do on your own private space don't throw that to the actor face giving them hard time. 

Oh well hope Krist stay strong this just another challenge being a celeb with many kind of fans he can't help but deal.im sure he have lot of people care about him will stay by his side

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, salz said:
  Hide contents

oh no wonder he must be upset...tsk that why i hate tabloid and immature shipper

he don't do anything wrong just being any normal teenager with relationship...hope those childish people who can't differentiate drama and reality stop harassing him and his gf about it

Sotus is just a drama and Krist is an actor and real person who done brilliant job working hard and giving his best for this drama he doesn't deserve any bs from anyone

It's sad and dissapointing. Some people just don't see the difference between reality and fan service & all the  promotion staff.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, islandgirl866 said:

Apparaently a Thai tabloid have written an article about Krist and his GF. All about the messiness from both the international and Thai fandom so called disappointed that he is in a relationship. Apparently they have been going at the young lady on her SNS pages. Freaking childish crap. This is why we cannot have nice things.

OMG seriously ?Some people just can't distinct fiction and reality.... let him live his life! "disappointed" he is in a relationship ? wtf !!?? they should be happy that he's happy! Thank god their relationship is strong enough to overcome such stupid richard simmons 

13 minutes ago, salz said:

normal teenager

He's 21 tho so he's more like a "young adult" :) And they've been together 5 years *O*

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

He's 21 tho so he's more like a "young adult" :) And they've been together 5 years *O*

Since he dating since he like 16 that why I said normal teenager like it start then lol 

Beside anyone around 5-10yrs above younger than me is all very young peoples in my bias eyes

Kinda wondering Singto msg in IG about staying strong maybe direct to Krist?  Ignore me being delulu lol

Oh before mod come again yeah I'm currently rewatching Sotus ep 13 and yeah it at the bridge right now bye

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, salz said:

Since he dating since he like 16 that why I said normal teenager like it start then lol 

Beside anyone around 5-10yrs above younger than me is all very young peoples in my bias eyes

Hehe OK :) I'm Singto's age ^^ (Well I'll be the same age in 4 hours xD)

I understand! Like, I have a very hard time having a "bias" in KPOP that is even just a year younger than me... Luckily, my favorite groups aka BIGBANG, SHINee, EXO and BTS (except the three youngests lol) are all older than me ^^ 

quick, something SOTUS-related I'm really looking forward to the thank you party scene where Arthit is gonna announce their relationship publicly *O*

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, islandgirl866 said:

OH JEEZ.. 

This is exactly the drama I was hoping it wouldn't reach Krist and his gf. :( Those poor souls. They don't deserve this. I hope they go strong forever. 

Fans need to learn to be more mature. They aren't even fans. They are in the same category as antis... 

@Šh Bâèk @shinnu this isnt off topic at all so don't worry. :) only talking about actors not part of sotus is off topic... you are all way too paranoid. LOL (p.s.  I am sorry to that other person who's randomly tagged.  I can't remove your username at all. oops....)

• Like 7

Also if Krist's facebook post is because of fans being upset about his girlfriend... I wanna swear a ton, but I won't... Why are people so awful? 

Okay I'll stop myself there. I was on his girlfriend's IG and at least there seem to be a lot of nice comments on her picture with Krist. :heart: And on Twitter lots of #StayStrongKristtps. But... ah I can't talk without swearing... Anyways, I'm glad there are lots of fans who are showing them love right now too ^^

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Also if Krist's facebook post is because of fans being upset about his girlfriend... I wanna swear a ton, but I won't... Why are people so awful? 

If the translation is right he says "sorry to disappoint everyone here" o_O It's almost like these richard simmons make him feel bad/guilty, good job --' Real fans don't do that, they should be ashamed of themselves! 

Yes, thank god people are supporting him, everyone on the thread is, we're very reasonable fans hehe ^^ #proudofus

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

If the translation is right he says "sorry to disappoint everyone here" o_O It's almost like these richard simmons make him feel bad/guilty, good job --' Real fans don't do that, they should be ashamed of themselves! 

Yes, thank god people are supporting him, everyone on the thread is, we're very reasonable fans hehe ^^ #proudofus

yeah that translation is right -_- >< 

Thank goodness everyone here is reasonable! <3 Otherwise I think I'd go crazy :crazy: I'm glad we all love them and support them! He really didn't need to apologize... I feel bad for them both :tears:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, yokas said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

It's so unfair that xmas and Sotus ep. happen at the same day :cry:

It's obvious that I can't tell my family:''Oh, you know, let's just skip this whole dinner thing, I have to watch some series about 2 guys who fall in love with each other and it's the most romantic episode, they kiss, hug etc.:)  and I really don't care about anything else '' , ( they would probably fall off of the chairs to hear that :sweatingbullets:) but I'll figure out something, I woudn't be myself if I didn't :naughty::smirk:

HUGS&KISSES FOR EVERYONE :kiss_wink: !

I can't really tell that my grandmother I guess xDDD But as I am writing stories and fanfictions and also draw from time to time (also gay couples xD) they might have an idea that I am into BL xD I even write slash fanfictions for my sister so she know at least xD

9 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I'm probably the only one who doesn't have that problem because I never have family dinners like, ever! It's just me + my parents (just like my birthday...). And you know what ? I don't even care :) Plus, I live in France, so SOTUS airs at 4pm....

For me it's also 4 pm but that's the time of going to church (for my grandma) and dinner :_: 

I also only meet with my grandparents, mom and sister and our boyfriends. We used to have really big family dinners on the first and second christmas day but after my great-grandparents died we stopped doing this. I don't know most of my family members very well ^^' I am just not the typical going to parties and drink and socialize type ^^''' And after dinner and lunch with my grandparents we will go to Duesseldorf to my boyfriends family but there I will have a better Internet connection and hopefully will be able to watch episode 14 at night xD

• Like 4

1 hour ago, islandgirl866 said:

I don't get this but I heard that also from Japanese and Chinese stars that some are not even allowed to have relationships or to make them official... I really don't understand that and I really don't understand fans not being fans anymore just because someone has a private live...

Maybe Krist is just too good as an actor so a lot of people go crazy when they see him with a girl. Or they are just really jealous because they want to be with him... Like# oh if he is not with Singto then he must be with me...'

If you can't take things like this why even bother looking at photos of him and his girlfriend >< 

For me I love to watch the series and see Arthit and Kong together and for there private lifes I just wish for them to be happy and able to live 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

What in the world. the poor boy doesn't need to say sorry to anyone. I just feel so sorry for him now. I am sure he had seen it coming as he is pretty popular now. But, popularity doesn't mean that he has to say sorry especially for being in a relationship with his gf of 5 years. He doesn't owe anyone any apology and neither do the so-called 'fans' deserve any. Being possessive is 'OK' to a certain extent and quite normal, as long as you don't harm the said celebrity by any action of yours. However, if he has to come out and apologise for being him then I don't even know.... I can no longer string proper sentences regarding this topic without indulging in vulgar language.

I am glad everyone here is so supportive. :) That Facebook group was a mess. Those people there need to stay there and like miles away from Krist and his gf. 

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, xraiyax said:

Krist is just too good as an actor

Krist as an actor is so proffesional, I truly admire him. He creates Arthit's character so damn good, when I watch him I just believe in everything what Arhit says and do.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Limerence Subs said:

What in the world. the poor boy doesn't need to say sorry to anyone. I just feel so sorry for him now. I am sure he had seen it coming as he is pretty popular now. But, popularity doesn't mean that he has to say sorry especially for being in a relationship with his gf of 5 years. He doesn't owe anyone any apology and neither do the so-called 'fans' deserve any. Being possessive is 'OK' to a certain extent and quite normal, as long as you don't harm the said celebrity by any action of yours. However, if he has to come out and apologise for being him then I don't even know.... I can no longer string proper sentences regarding this topic without indulging in vulgar language.

I am glad everyone here is so supportive. :) That Facebook group was a mess. Those people there need to stay there and like miles away from Krist and his gf. 

Happily I did not notice any of the drama because I had to study and had no time to check what was going on in the group...

17 minutes ago, yokas said:

Krist as an actor is so proffesional, I truly admire him. He creates Arthit's character so damn good, when I watch him I just believe in everything what Arhit says and do.

That's true just by comparing the first episodes with the last ones how he completely changed his look and body languages with kong, that's really awesome because it is about the things we normally do by coincidence and he plays it so well! That's what makes the series so believable :3 

Singto is really good too! There are so many BL shows were I just can't stand the acting. And with SOTUS I totally believe all of them, they just act so awesome that it looks so natural and real!

• Like 6