[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, dwi02 said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBTevqYzZ98

@delightful Can you translate this show, please?

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I thought that was already translated by someone? Am I mistaken? :blink:

W2S Subteam was set to translate this but I think they never did finish it. I couldn't find it anywhere. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I feel really sad for Singto if he did lose his mom, because I know how that feels... I lost my mom 2 years ago. I miss her every day and now seeing those posts of Singto... I feel sad, so sad :tears: ...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, salz said:

i think his message to his mom here pretty much maybe mean his mom no longer in the world beside he seem to only have pic with his mom in childhood years

It literally brought tears to my eyes.... I know she is proud of him right now... :heart:

• Like 3

I used google translator.... In that post He said.....

A little girl who struggled with cancer over a period of nine years old girl is doing whatever it takes to hold their own life .. Everything to be with her only child as long as possible. Despite suffering from a serious side effect of chemotherapy. Despite the pain very troubling from penetrating the lungs to drain the water that flooded the lungs.This is a result of the cancer spreading throughout the body missteps | Often, I secretly saw her crying alone. Many times, I embraced her and cried .. And in all that time she told me - that she did not know how long to stay .. If one day without her. Let me be strong - until today that I barely understand. When faced with bad news that came to life ..That would give me a strong one. Would not she .. Little girl Stronger than one would imagine. Woman I called "Mom."

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, rapuri said:

A little girl who struggled with cancer over a period of nine years old girl is doing whatever it takes to hold their own life .. Everything to be with her only child as long as possible. Despite suffering from a serious side effect of chemotherapy. Despite the pain very troubling from penetrating the lungs to drain the water that flooded the lungs.This is a result of the cancer spreading throughout the body missteps | Often, I secretly saw her crying alone. Many times, I embraced her and cried .. And in all that time she told me - that she did not know how long to stay .. If one day without her. Let me be strong - until today that I barely understand. When faced with bad news that came to life ..That would give me a strong one. Would not she .. Little girl Stronger than one would imagine. Woman I called "Mom."

Suddenly i just drop my tears, I'm so sad... Stay strong Singto. We'll always support you... 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, ikarus12345 said:

To be honest that would've been a more preferable case. Unfortunately this post (https://www.instagram.com/p/6RAJhJSEQY/) seems to imply the more tragic outcome. He's resilient, we have to give him that :tears: :tears: 

Wherever she is now, I'm sure that she'd be proud seeing him where he is now  :heart: 

13 minutes ago, rapuri said:

wow I didn't know about that (nor I searched about that)... now I feel bad... :bawling:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rapuri said:

I had stalked Singto's IG months back, and what had struck me was that all of his bad-boy wanna-be postings were being interspersed with pics of his mom and some quotes that could be quickly dismissed as him being just a drama-king. It was rather actually a very personal battlecry of deviance in dealing with the loss.

One of his rather sad musings that still kinda affected me the most ...

• Like 17

Omg, I could not figure out why I couldn't post and quote for a while. I had a specific website not allowed by NoScript. Phew. Fixed it. Anyways, loving the series, thank you @delightful and @baw74 for making our wonderful viewing experience possible.

So Singto's mother died of cancer. -cries- She is proud of him wherever she is now. He needn't worry. He is very strong too. And he has a pretty strong grasp of the English language. Anyone know why he decided to learn?

I also love when the writers are actually involved in the process of making the moving from casting all the way to the script.The movies/dramas are always more genuine that way. Hopefully she fights for the kisses. And her view that love between two men isn't always about the bed scenes and it is no different from love between a man and a woman is spot on.truth. So many gay movies have large sexual storylines and little to do in the love development part of the storyline. I want to see movies and dramas that are no different from the man x woman romantic comedies and dramas that we see with happy endings. I also wouldn't mind seeing a legit action movie with a gay lead and gay love interest. That would be cool.

Anyways, I cannot wait til the next episode comes out. I also hope she writes a part 2. lol. I would love to see more of Krist and Singto as Arthrit and Kongpope after this first season.

Also, can someone list the links for the novel translations that @delightful has done? I have the first two I think, then I got lost in the sea of hundreds of pages. I'm like TT.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tsoon0708 said:

I would definitely love to see Prae with a romance of her own, but I'd still want the show to have Arthit and Kong as the protagonists. But yeah, there could be two other couples blossoming: Prae + new love interest and maybe even Prem + Wad - That would be fanservice, but I do believe that Bittersweet could pull it off.

I really just feel like the novel has really done a great, complete and concise story with Arthit and Kong, I think to do a season 2 with them as protagonists and artificially "stretch" their story might really ruin it. It's happened to so many shows and ships I loved (*cough*lovesick*cough*) and I'll be so upset if it happened to SOTUS. I'd much rather have a new couple like premxwad or new characters and just have arthitKong kinda have side stories like how mayxem were this season. I really think this would be the best way to approach ss2 if it were to happen! 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Yuri on Ice definitely is. My Lil Boy isn't at all.

My Lil Boy is the first 6 episodes of Senior Secret Love (the following 6 eps are Puppy Honey which has BL <----- Watch those! Puppy Honey is awesome. It has Off and Gun and they are soooooooo perfect for each other!!!! - , and then there's another 6 eps that I haven't seen, something about baking. I don't know.)

I have actually watched the whole 6 eps of My Lil Boy last night and I'm sooooooo confused. I was genuinely disappointed by the story's quality. Uhm, I'll put my thoughts under a spoiler tag, because it's off topic:

Reveal hidden contents

I really disliked the series until episode 5, which redeemed it a bit, I guess. But up until that point, I found it very hard to watch and not cringe...

It already starts with the character's introduction. Basically you have P'Belle, a highschool senior, who we see boxing and she could be such an amazing character because she's not a stereotype during the first couple seconds. But then she basically preys on Nong S at the bus stop, because she... well, she just wants him to be her boyfriend. There's absolutely no explanation given as to why. None at all until the end of episode 4, I think, maybe even episode 5. The story starts just out of the blue and none of the characters seem to act on any real purpose.

Basically, it's all about what Belle wants, but no explanation why, and it really doesn't look like love, because it's all  manipulation and pretense and there's no actual good feelings towards each other involved. And then... waaaaaaay later we find out that the only reason she's after S is because her former boyfriend gave her some sort of a challenge to be with anybody else and she randomly picked S, just because he was there. It's sooooooooo unfair on the poor guy.

And then, towards the end she notices that she really likes him (as does her best friend and as does also his classmate - he's quite popular) and that's when she gives up on him.

I think what annoyed me most was... oh man, I need to make a list, lol:

• EVERY female character comes across as incredibly negative (they all lie and manipulate, none of them are honest, and none of them see any fault in that)
  • the significantly older girl basically stalks and harasses her junior, he repeatedly tells her to leave him alone and that he's not interested, and she just doesn't care. It gets to the point where he can't escape her both mentally and physically. (And nobody seems to have a problem with any of that, wth?)
  • the boy's characterization is weird: on the one hand he is made to look even younger than he is (he's riding a freaking tricicle, like a toddler, no joke) and he keeps pointing out that he's not interested in love - but on the other hand, out of ALL the characters, he is the most mature one. He's the only one talking sense, who doesn't harass anybody else, who's trying to minimize conflict and to let people down easily without hurting anybody's feelings.
  • the girl is merely using the boy for her own agenda, she doesn't even like him, and he STILL falls for her. I don't get it. I really, really don't. What in the world does he see in her???
  • Not to mention, there were two other girls who genuinely liked him and he still ends up with the mean one - because she's the protagonist, I guess. I just makes no sense. I mean, what message does that send to the viewers?

At least it doesn't end with them being a couple. At least not definitely. He just notices that he misses her and then she's back and they accidentally meet and promise to meet again. But it's still weird. And the story could have just been so so so much better if the characters hab been given better incentives, or... like... even if the story had started out with the challenge, and Belle picking S as the random love interest, and then developing from there that she's slowly starting to have real feelings for him. But there's just nothing there.

I mean, maybe I'm spoiled by the super high quality of Sotus' storyline, which is full of actual emotions and mutual respect for other people and their feelings. My Lil Boy has none of that, except maybe a little bit in episode 5 and 6. But I almost didn't make it that far, that's how annoying the story was, lol.

I watched Yuri on Ice all in one go!! Totally on board the Victuuri ship, woohoo. It's so blatantly gay, it's so great

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mio- said:

W2S Subteam was set to translate this but I think they never did finish it. I couldn't find it anywhere. :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

I feel really sad for Singto if he did lose his mom, because I know how that feels... I lost my mom 2 years ago. I miss her every day and now seeing those posts of Singto... I feel sad, so sad :tears: ...

@mio  Thanks for your information 

@delightful do you mind to finish it? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mio- said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Mio- Thanks for your information

@delightful do you mind to finish it?:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, apeach said:

wow I didn't know about that (nor I searched about that)... now I feel bad... :bawling:

Lol dw about it, the link referenced a page more than a year ago. It just goes to show how strong he is; as wrecked as he could have been from his mother's death, his personality's still as outgoing as ever :heart:

• Like 3

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, Megadeath21 said:

I'm sorry but i just scrolled his IG again, this time he posted earlier..... Andd found this pic

https://www.instagram.com/p/6RAJhJSEQY/

What did he say?? Anyone can please translate it ? 

I'm sorry if I'm rushing of the others life right now ? But I just wanna know it? And there's comment below the pic said : strong or stay strong. 

Thanks in advance..... 

OMG!!!!!  :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: I'm in tears! I had to translate his wonderful words for his mom. 

There is a small little woman, who fought against an evil cancer for over 9 years. This woman did everything to extend her own life… everything to stay with her only son for as long as she could. Even if she had to suffer deeply from all the side effects of the chemo treatments, she suffered greatly from having fluids removed from her lungs. That was the side effect of her cancer growing all over her body over and over. Often times I would see her sitting and crying by herself, and often times I would go over and embrace her and cry with her.. And every time she would say to me – she doesn’t know how long she could be with me..  when that day that she isn’t here anymore, she told me to be strong – finally, today I understand. When I am faced with great turmoil in life.. No matter how strong I am, I am not as strong as her.. A small little woman, she was stronger than anyone could ever imagine. The woman I call ‘Mom’.

I've thought about this for a while....but I didn't know that his mom had a cancer....it's so sad. But he is so strong, he knows that we support him no matter what happens, sometimes life really hurts us but we cannot give up, he is fighting and smiling all the time!

let's cheer us up a little, apparently Krist&Singto are together right now!:heart:

Spoiler

LOOK AT SINGTO'S HAIR, HE LOOKS SO HOT DOESN'T HE??

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, allmylove103 said:
Spoiler

Wow dem costumes xD, really... colorful! Arthit the best dressed :wub: Oh Prem.... wtf man xD They're all so pretty tho :) 

Spoiler

Notice how in the caption, they don't mention an "uncut" version, means either the kiss is in this ep + is uncut or is in ep. 14.... OK, OK, I stop talking about it I'm so sorry

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!  :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: I'm in tears! I had to translate his wonderful words for his mom. 

There is a small little woman, who fought against an evil cancer for over 9 years. This woman did everything to extend her own life… everything to stay with her only son for as long as she could. Even if she had to suffer deeply from all the side effects of the chemo treatments, she suffered greatly from having fluids removed from her lungs. That was the side effect of her cancer growing all over her body over and over. Often times I would see her sitting and crying by herself, and often times I would go over and embrace her and cry with her.. And every time she would say to me – she doesn’t know how long she could be with me..  when that day that she isn’t here anymore, she told me to be strong – finally, today I understand. When I am faced with great turmoil in life.. No matter how strong I am, I am not as strong as her.. A small little woman, she was stronger than anyone could ever imagine. The woman I call ‘Mom’.

I'm sorry for bringing this topic, and make you in tears. I'm in tears too... 

He can even( have to) deal with this bad condition. He's got even harder position before ( compared to arthit denying). Proud of you singto, and your mom should be really proud of you even she's not beside you anymore but im sure she's always stay in your heart. *Wiping my tears away, imagine Kong will  wipe my tears * 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

Its 3:23 am and I can't sleep because I'm super sick and now this just got me super emotional. ITS OKAY SINGTO. I bet she's super proud of you.:tears:

25 minutes ago, erngust said:

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Okay. Well. I literally just stared at this for the longest because hes literally perfection. I'd claim him, but it seems like Krist has already beat me to it.:wub:^_^

• Like 4