[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler

@shinnu YES! Why Ruelle songs suits very well with their scenes :bawling: And the wedding scene with war of hearts forever always be my best scene ever! Oh gosh.. I found out this series when ep12 just finished airing and on my Tumblr timeline there's someone reblog the kiss gifs and I think it done so beautiful! I immediately stalk the tag and find the torrent to watch it haha Since then I following the series.  Yes, i read somewhere that his father is the one who disagree with their relationship. Maybe we should discuss it more through message hahaha

8 hours ago, delightful said:

YOU GUYS and GALS!!!! I was editing my own translations and I HAD to share this!!!!!!!!! Sorry that it's been so LONG since I've posted a translation! This long special chapter is over 0062 pages long!!!!!!!!!! :P

The harder you try the more stress you carry. And when the result isn’t what you were hoping for, it was only normal to be upset. P’Arthit was able to see it, even if he had hidden them. He was even helping to console him.

… P’Arthit is always nice, he never changes.

And before he knew it, Kongpope’s hands grabbed Arthit’s body and pulled him into an embrace. It was so tight that it made Arthit a bit startled, even if he was shocked with the sudden warmth around his body, but once he saw how tired Kongpope was he couldn’t help but to bring his own hands up to pat his back gently.

Thank you @delightful for another spoiler and I lost my focus for doing my take-home exam that must be submitted tomorrow morning Gahhhh :tears:

2 hours ago, salz said:

to light some mood well personally beside the novel issue today just plan horrible day to me since one of my most fave actor Narimiya Hiroki just retired :( 

CzNoFPUUcAA7iGV.jpg

i love them so much :)

This photo!!! I even set it as my phone homescreen :wub::wub:

• Like 3

glad to know it get deleted :)

anyway guys especially the new member to soompi i know im not a mod but just to remind please don't quote the images, lot of old gifs (this one seriously making my browser slower) and vids since it against the rules...you can delete the image when you quote the post or you can just save the picture and post on your own post not from the quote

(well i understand this forum don't care about rule since no mod watching but still we never know when one of them suddenly gonna show up here doing inspection and we end up with long warning or much worse get this thread closed down for too much rule breaking because i do see this happen at other popular thread i have been to so hopefully won't happen here since this place like my current lifeline) ..if you don't understand soompi rules you can click the rules thread:phew:

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, salz said:

glad to know it get deleted :)

anyway guys especially the new member to soompi i know im not a mod but just to remind please don't quote the images, lot of old gifs (this one seriously making my browser slower) and vids since it against the rules...you can delete the image when you quote the post

(well i understand this forum don't care about rule since no mod watching but still we never know when one of them suddenly gonna show up here doing inspection and we end up with long warning or much worse get this thread closed down for too much rule breaking because i do see this happen at othe popular thread i have been to so hopefully won't happen here since this place like my current lifeline) ..if you don't understand soompi rules you can click the rules thread:phew:

Or at least if you quote photos/videos put them in the spoiler box so it doesn't take the whole page, thank you! My internet is always sh it, things like that won't make it better (and I'm sure it's the case for other people as well)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Dat face Singto is making in all the pictures tho xD *TOMORROW*

Singto be like give my precious shoulder a break lol it not born to be your resting or sleeping place lmao

• Like 4

So GMMTV posted this, just now.

Spoiler

15356748_10154630686406224_3475222754532

Another one of May and Kong... I don't mind really... the thing I waited for it's happening finally tomorrow, concerning May, so I feel happy for it to be done.

One other thing... I found this on Krist's FB..

Spoiler

15338796_856855967750453_497979233881500

Cute, right? :lol::wub:

and this one... 

15391223_861494593953257_845899846825292

:heart:

Okay, so Mio's countdown is running like crazy, I mean we have 22 hours and 46 minutes left until NEW EPISODE airs! WHO'S EXCITED? I. SO. AM.  :w00t::wub:

Praying that Soompi works good tomorrow, that streaming link works as it was for past few weeks and praying that all the scenes I am expecting to happen in this episode, actually happen and not make me go bat-richard simmons crazy for something and then realizing it's not gonna happen in this episode and that I'll need to wait one more week. ugh

Okay, that's enough... see you all tomorrow. Sotus day is coming! YAY :w00t:

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Mio- said:

So GMMTV posted this, just now.

Hide contents
Spoiler

15356748_10154630686406224_3475222754532

They're in a hospital ? o_O I bet something happened to May and (goddammit I'm mixing the real names xD) Kong saved her and she's making a mountain out of it and that's why he's gonna tell her there. *lol I may be completely wrong*

• Like 4

10 hours ago, delightful said:

YOU GUYS and GALS!!!! I was editing my own translations and I HAD to share this!!!!!!!!! Sorry that it's been so LONG since I've posted a translation! This long special chapter is over 0062 pages long!!!!!!!!!! :P

The harder you try the more stress you carry. And when the result isn’t what you were hoping for, it was only normal to be upset. P’Arthit was able to see it, even if he had hidden them. He was even helping to console him.

… P’Arthit is always nice, he never changes.

And before he knew it, Kongpope’s hands grabbed Arthit’s body and pulled him into an embrace. It was so tight that it made Arthit a bit startled, even if he was shocked with the sudden warmth around his body, but once he saw how tired Kongpope was he couldn’t help but to bring his own hands up to pat his back gently.

awww!! and you already post it all?? I missed it?? Or is just a tiny bit for us? :)

• Like 1

First of all, @delightful every decision about continuing the translations or not- 100% understanding.  

I hope that tomorrow at  about this time we will be sharing our love( or not :P ) to next episode in every way ALL TOGETHER ON THIS THREAD :)

can't wait,  hugs&kisses to you all :heart:

Spoiler

Question - It's deleted all status posts and replies on my profile, I'm sure  due to yesterday's technical timeout, but is it some new rule or they do it just once a while ? 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

What happened ? These last two days, there was around 50 more subscribers to my playlist o_O That's amazing!! Keep sharing :)

Hide contents

Thanks for this @originalnickname :) I've downloaded all the songs in your playlist via IDM but I failed.

Edited by nimbus0410
download failed
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, nimbus0410 said:

Thanks for this @originalnickname :) I've downloaded all the songs in your playlist via IDM but I failed.

You're very welcome :) I don't know what's happening, the subscribers keep growing, someone must have shared it somewhere other than here....

Edited by originalnickname
Double post! I don't know what's up with Soompi, sometimes the posts merge, sometimes not... anyway I'm sorry for the inconvenient use of the space --' --'
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

You're very welcome :) I don't know what's happening, the subscribers keep growing, someone must have shared it somewhere other than here....

Maybe, but I also think that there are many lurkers in this thread (that are not-yet registered here at soompi) and noticed your post about your playlist.

Since downloading those songs in your playlist via IDM is a failure, I've found a way to download the songs :grin:

Spoiler

usw350v.png

• Like 5