[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Boyfriend, jaaa. ^_^ 

Seriously, I'm getting dressed as I type this. I'm leaving...

hahahaha the truth

ok have nice food lol

if Kongpope can't be with Arthit he might end up as a monk instead lmao

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, delightful said:

Just had to add this before I went out to eat... I had tears in my eyes during 2 parts.

When Arthit was describing Kongpope to Namtarn and during the phone confession.

But I started laughing when Arthit told Namtarn that... Here's the translations of that scene..

I have to find Joy a boyfriend. Hashtag, finding a boyfriend for my friend.
Tell me, quickly!
You're in the same faculty.
Where should I start?
[I'm crying now... anyone else?]
Oh, Kongpope likes to drink iced coffee.
And he's the type that likes to wake up very early.
And when he wakes up... he likes to eat soy milk and patongkoh.
He likes to eat the same things all the time.
Oon, that's just during the morning.
He likes to eat food that are bland in flavor.
He can't eat spicy, when he orders food he likes to order egg omelet with ground pork.
Noodles with meatball in soup, he eats VERY BLAND without any flavors.
I've asked him before why he would order egg omelet with ground pork when he could make it himself.
And he said, 'P', I even burn my fried eggs.'
He's such a prince.
And about getting dressed up, he's very slow at getting dressed.
He's spot on from head to toe.
And when he goes somewhere, he can't really go anywhere alone.
When he goes somewhere he always drags his friends along.
That's probably why he loves his friends a lot.
And he likes to act like a hero.
He's always protecting his friends when they were in the cheer room.
All my friends despised him.
And he likes to get on my nerves when he would come to the cheer meetings.
I was so fed up with his face.
Joy liking him is a very bad choice, I'm telling you.
[Crying and laughing at the same time!]
[ So, he can't talk to Kongpope... but he doesn't want anyone touching him?]
Oon, you really don't like him?
That's right! If you knew him you'd have a huge headache.
But everything that you've said, it's not like you don't like him.
It's more like you understand him more than anyone else.
Crazy, it's not like that.
I heard some of it from other people, too.
There's nothing to him...

Why are you doing this to me, I'm supposed to go to bed. I have too much energy now!!!!!!

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, delightful said:

Just had to add this before I went out to eat... I had tears in my eyes during 2 parts.

But I started laughing when Arthit told Namtarn that... Here's the translations of that scene..

Tell me, quickly!
Where should I start?
He can't eat spicy, when he orders food he likes to order egg omelet with ground pork.
I've asked him before why he would order egg omelet with ground pork when he could make it himself.
He's such a prince.

*Arthit trying to sabotaging Kongpope here* ^^

But at d end, dis words:

*when he's trying to denying d fact dat he reallllyyyyyy understand Kong more than anyone else, & when someone else realized it, more than himself*

*poor Arthit* *need to hug him too*

• Like 6

where has this good thing gone by?

giphy.gif

Spoiler
2 hours ago, salz said:

can anybody please do gifs (better if size perfect for sig 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height)) or a gif for profile pic with Kong trailer version of crying in balcony start from min 1:54 pretty please? im still butthurt they don't include that why did they change the editor Kong is so beautifully hurt there the editing don't do his amazing acting true justice :tears:

giphy.gif

sorry, but my skills is kinda limited on this... just for the meantime...

• Like 10

WARNING LONG POST AHEAD (HAPPY 500th pages!!!)

First... (the fanboy inside is tearing apart) I'm wide awake around 5am and this is how I celebrate my 32nd year of existence... watching the raw episode 11 and reading post here... I'm loving the day started for me...

Second... I've watched first the raw episode before reading the posts... so here is my two cents... Is it only me that loving this episode? The scene of Arthit and Namtarn in my honest opinion is necessary for the characters to grow and to mature... That scene hit me so hard I sudden realized that I was teary eyes and a teardrop has fallen... :tears: I was overwhelm that they include that scene. When Namtarn telling story about Jay her boyfriend mistreated her... Arthit has options to either, "WTH, I pity her for treating him this way, this is my chance!" or "Dead Stars"

Spoiler

You have not changed much… I could not take my eyes from your face… What had you lost?... Or was the lost mine?... I pressed your hand gently, but I felt as undisturbed and unemotionless as a clod… Did you still care?...

So… It was all over… Why… Why did my obstinately clung to that dream from the weariness of actuality?... And now more actuality had robbed me of my dream… So all these time – since when?... I have been seeing the light of dead star… Long extinguished… Yet seeming still in their appointed place in heaven… Dead Star - Paz Marquez Benitez

Those scene is to established Arthit's true feelings for Kong...
5 hours ago, salz said:

but anyway despite my annoyance to editing still well done, kudos and bravo for Singto and Krist acting :)

my heart broken for Kongpope i can feel his pain so much and i can see Arthit suffering too

and i love how much Arthit blabbering about Kongpope knowing so much about him in front of Namtarn more like showing off his boyfriend in front of friend lol

rest of ep and teaser

Reveal hidden contents

He blabbered unconsiously until Namtarn said below thanks P' @delightful

1 hour ago, delightful said:

5 hours ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

My sentiments as well. But I think the flashback about when Arthit started to like Namtarn is okay to be added, so as for us to know how and why he liked Namtarn. But the filler when Namtarn and Jay dated? i don't think there was a need for that really. :( i just hope they do justice with the remaining episode. I am entrusting my heart to them. HAHA

5 hours ago, yaoidesune said:

I'm just guessing that the elaboration on Arthit and the girl he used to have  a crush on is necessary. Arthit has to make sure that he has stopped liking his crush, doesn't he? Oh well, both of them are on the right track!

An old proverb holds that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Let's just wait and see!

Namtarn and Jay dated scene is essential for Athrit's feeling towards her... remember the 1st time Arthit and Namtarn saw each other at the store with Kong? She said she's going to buy an anniversary gift for Jay which is their 3rd year already... This will show if Arthit "MISS the feeling" being with Namtarn or "INTO that feeling"

4 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

haha YES! Sotus is so good! I've only gotten one person from my rl hooked on it so far. Maybe I'll try and make my sisters watch it when I go home for Christmas :phew:

Yeah I think the scene that shows Jay and Namtarn having some problems in their relationship has a direct purpose to the story (just my assumption without subs so I could be wrong). I think that when Arthit said that he was waiting for them to break up so that he could ask her out (or something along those lines; I can't remember the exact wording), even though he was definitely just joking about it, I think that there was a little bit of truth to that statement. Like in his mind he still regretted that he couldn't be with her and obviously still thinks about the fact that he 'missed out' on asking her out. Maybe daydreams about scenarios where they actually do break up and he dates her... 

And so, if Arthit wasn't interested in Kong and was still hung up on Namtarn, then any kind of news like that about her and Jay's relationship would really affect him (I don't think it would be in his character to actually do anything, but his thoughts would definitely be going crazing considering he's kind of been hung up on the fact that he missed out dating Namtarn for all these years). But instead he seems to hardly fall into introspection over Namtarn and instead finds himself talking incessantly about Kong (it was so adorable!). And when I say that he's hung up on Namtarn, I don't mean that he's been super in love with her all these years. I think it's more like he missed his chance and regretted it and so he couldn't forget about it. And you know she's still the same charming person with the same qualities that he originally liked so he could've still been crushing on her for a while from a distance, but then when Kong comes around... Kong obvious affects Arthit much more deeply than Namtarn ever did. 

IT'S LIKE IT'S SHOWING THAT KONG AND ARTHIT ARE MEANT TO BE AND SOULMATES :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: THEIR LOVE IS PRECIOUS

Sorry don't mind me... I'm just going crazy sitting in my rooming making weird "awww they're so cute" noises as I type this.

So true... I feel the same... I believe Arthit is just MISSING the feeling being with Namtarn but INTO the feeling of Kong... Just like the one I posted in the spoiler box... Arthit is just seeing the light of DEAD STARS in Namtarn... Because he can now clearly how his MOON shines...

*Sorry for the long post... love :heart: love :heart: my SOTUS FamBam... ** Also I only watched the raw episode...before 60% now 70% of what they want to convey is delivered!!! OMG... this addiction is totally into me... LOOL 

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, salz said:

@erngustim using this sig temporarily since im in the middle of angsty mode blame Singto

btw your profile pic just beautiful he look so gorgeous in that scene :wub:

thanks... that's the very first thing that struck me when the teaser came on... gotta dwell on with something beautiful to counter the crashed hopes for delicious angst being spoilt by the 'soul-less' inserts and edits...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Tell me, quickly!
Where should I start?
He's such a prince.

thanks @delightful for this 'lifeline'...

classic case of:  "Tulak ng bibig, kabig ng dibdib"....  ( a local quote which literally means:  push of the mouth, pull of the heart  - alluding to what inside one's heart is being betrayed/made obvious  by one's spoken words regardless of it to mean differently)

• Like 10

4 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm done translating ep.11, waiting for the HD link from Jjong.

I don't know what to say, besides the fact that I'm happy that the angst is over. Let's all move on to better times. And finally!!! Kongpope told May!!!! Yippeeeeee for ep.12!!!!  :w00t:

You're amazing! Thank you for your hard work. You're one of the reason why i back read 400+ pages of this forum :D - I was looking for your translations and making sure that I read everything you've posted here 

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Why? Arthit!!! Why? Why do you have to be so cold and mean? Damn you... Pink Milk Monster :tears:

bXMk3.gif

By the way, @erngust I love your profile picture. That scene from EP12 caught my eyes too. Nong SingTo is super cute in that scene. So much in love with him and want to give him a big hug so bad :wub:

thanks...  lots of Singto's bespoke 'hurtedly' in the episode... his melancholic softly-wind-swept hair as well as his trembling clinched fist while talking on the phone in the balcony were some of the subtle yet 'very special' moments for me... 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Tell me, quickly!
Where should I start?
He's such a prince.

I just woke up and @delightful, you fill my morning with happiness! I wish you always healthy and also happy :wub:

And... OMG ARTHIT PLEASE REALIZE YOUR LOVE FOR KONG AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! NO, I MEAN, RIGHT NOW! :tears: You make me wanna punch your face and pinch your cheek at the same time :tears: *flip table*

I'm sorry, I throw tantrum here :dissapointed:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, shivyn01 said:

OMG MIKO YOU MADE IT :w00t:!!!!! lol I didn't expect you to find me but then I remembered my user name is somewhat the same in AFF and IG. I need to be more creative with these stuff :sweatingbullets: Welcome  to the forum!!! 

AND I TOTALLY KNEW YOU WOULD MAKE THE CONNECTION WITH OUR OTP'S!!!!!!:P

Kyahahahaaa... how could i not recognized u!!! i dig so deep to find the translated novel n then i saw familiar username ;)

Btw the trans novel is still at 9th chpter right!!?

N i can't help iiiit!!! the connection is bluntly shown there.. n personally i loooove how Arthit react to Kong cheesy lines... :wub:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

WHAT?  

PINK MILK ISN'T THE SAME THING AS STRAWBERRY MILK? THEN WHY HAVE I BEEN SEEPING STRAWBERRY SOY MILK THE PAST FEW WEEKS?

MY LIFE IS COMPLETELY SHATTERED..... First, I had to wait 2 hrs for the episode and I, somehow, ended up missing the live. Then I finally caught up on the show but episode made be sad. And now this! 

I am out of here. Wake me up 5 minutes before next episode airs.

pardon me if i am wrong, in thailand, pink milk's actual english translation is strawberry milk, it doesn't come from the word strawberry, it's more like a rose concentrated syrup and mixed with condensed milk. It's like what we Singaporeans, Malaysians or Indonesians ordered for Bandung. It's the same drink.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, erngust said:

where has this good thing gone by?

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

sorry, but my skills is kinda limited on this... just for the meantime...

I couldn't agree more with what you and @salz said. Gosh! Singto might as well just sue this lousy editing team for doing injustice to him :angry: i recalled in interview he said that the crying scene was hard for him cz he doesn't usually cry in real life and now that it came out beautifully and long-anticipated by audience they just have to cut it?? He must've worked so hard for that scene!

And they did that before always to our couple :( Now i'm worried they might also cut the bridge kiss scene (the 1 they called to be real hot) and we wudn't know cz they aren't in ANY teaser :tears:  PLEASE DON'T CUT OUR KISS SCENES!!

I hope Thai fans there give their critiques on review board or sth and they'll fix their editing in future eps. LoL sorry for my long rant everyone

• Like 10

I am not sure am i the only one who feels disappointed, i expected this episode will be full of drama (those pumps), unfortunately, i just had the feeling that i had almost fall off my chair. Still a respectable 9.5 rating score for this episode, i hope the next one will do the trick.

Anyway happy belated 500th pages, let's aim for the 1000th page soon, hehe

• Like 10