[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Haha well am I the only one who really liked this episode?

It showed a lot of Arthit's behaviour after finding out about Kong's love for him... I liked that we had plenty of time to see how he was taking the information in and struggling with it because we have to pick up on his internal state through the way his expressions change in different settings and the way he finds himself talking about Kong to other people or avoiding talking about it in other settings. For me this is nice because in the show you can't directly hear his thoughts so you get to journey through his day and his conversations and see different aspects of his internal state as he is in different contexts and talking to different people.

And then they also focuses on Kong's feelings to with the removing the string (I think they did that to represent his decision to back off from Arthit for Arthit's sake), looking in the mirror like that, then sitting in the cheer room *cries* (oh that's me by the way lol)... what am I even writing anymore...

Anyways, I loved this episode! I'm not sure about the editing of the crying scene though because my stream froze then :mellow:

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Happy 500 :wub:

Wow. I woke up late today. I need to catch up on the LINE TV then. Still the same schedule on LINE TV? After the midnight?

LINE TV will be showing at 2am BKK time.

Btw, the version in LINE TV is it different from the ONETV version?

• Like 1

but anyway despite my annoyance to editing still well done, kudos and bravo for Singto and Krist acting :)

my heart broken for Kongpope i can feel his pain so much and i can see Arthit suffering too

and i love how much Arthit blabbering about Kongpope knowing so much about him in front of Namtarn more like showing off his boyfriend in front of friend lol

rest of ep and teaser

Spoiler

Edited by salz
  • Like 4

O. M. G!!! Just finished streaming ep11.. aawng poor kong.. n when Pink Milk Monster i love d most shut d phone off... aargh.. i just want to pinch him.. >u<

Omo.. Hiii.. i'm new here.. @shivyn01 introduced this forum sometimes ago... but i just join ystrday coz i really wanna read the novel ^u^

N i just finished read them all today, just bfore d ep11 start, include the special chpter n @delightful fanfics... woooooow.. super woooow.. i love it.. kong cheesyness never fail to make my finger curl but love is so much at d effect to Arthit... >u<

N d fact that the seme is (2year) younger... taller.. always want to know bout d one he pursue.. smart.. n even if he loves to tease the uke, actually he is the one who care d most... n worried if something might happen to d uke... <3

N the uke is smaller in size.. suuuper cuuute.. suuuper kiiind even if he rather shy showing his heart... looove to drink pink/strawberry milk... n suuuuuuper duper cute while drinking it... <3

Both character remind me sooo much to my current n only otp in SJ.. >\\\<

I really thank delightful for d great translation on d novel... it make me understand more bout d film.. n i love ur comment in d subtitles.. it soo meee.. XDD

Thank Kyu sooo much... ^^

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, salz said:

i kinda doubt it gonna have the wedding scene next week, they gonna have the Aim-Kong-May thingy, maybe some other filler and then probably gonna end the ep with pink milk monster tear (yeah i know some think dirty with that word but idc lol)

so the wedding/bridge would only happen ep 13-14

15-16 should be all for special ep

i have been disappointed with editing since the beach scene they always ruin the scene everyone waited the most now make me fear how they gonna edit the bridge scene and kissing scene etc..ugh i think the person edited the ost and teaser using good scene is totally different from the one editing this drama

OMG... hahaha :lol::phew: #badsobad :lol:

If they ruin bridge scene... they better be prepared for all of us... THEY BETTER MAKE IT PERFECT! :lol:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Mio- said:

I really can't see bridge scene happening in ep. 12. I think, if we are real, the earliest it will happen it's ep. 13... but if they continue like this... maybe even ep. 14... GOSH I REALLY WANT IT TO HAPPEN ALREADY. :tears:

I. JUST. CAN'T. WAIT. ANOTHER. WEEK. OF. ANGST.

IT'S TOO MUCH... already :bawling:

GOSH , that's what I dread about if they really do that. I can't stand the angst to last that long !! :angry:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Okay that pink milk scene who is the one tearing up?  As i am not sure what people are refering to and confused who ends up in tears. Is it Arthit? I mean he is the one who likes the pink milk.

Yup, a person who ends up in tears is Arthit.

• Like 2

Did Arthit just describe every single detail about Kong to Namtarn? He likes to drink coffee, his favorite food, his tendency to help people and jump in to be a hero for his friends...Did namtarn ask him.... do you like him?

For first time I had a clean stream.....and all i got to watch is mostly fillers.....except for few important scenes. I liked the balcony scene but I think in the book kong hadn't known Arthit was in his room. It would've been more impactful if Arthit could've watched kong's breakdown without Kong's knowledge... it would've shown him how deep Kong's pain is at his rejection....BUT....I kind of understand why Arthit has his back turned to Kong.....thats the only way he could pretend everything was fine to Kong on the phone.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Haha well am I the only one who really liked this episode?

It showed a lot of Arthit's behaviour after finding out about Kong's love for him... I liked that we had plenty of time to see how he was taking the information in and struggling with it because we have to pick up on his internal state through the way his expressions change in different settings and the way he finds himself talking about Kong to other people or avoiding talking about it in other settings. For me this is nice because in the show you can't directly hear his thoughts so you get to journey through his day and his conversations and see different aspects of his internal state as he is in different contexts and talking to different people.

And then they also focuses on Kong's feelings to with the removing the string (I think they did that to represent his decision to back off from Arthit for Arthit's sake), looking in the mirror like that, then sitting in the cheer room *cries* (oh that's me by the way lol)... what am I even writing anymore...

Anyways, I loved this episode! I'm not sure about the editing of the crying scene though because my stream froze then :mellow:

Right on.  I love this episode and all the previous ones.  It is a different kind of awkwardness from that prior to the confession. The "conflict" before climax is well presented in this episode. :)

• Like 2

Thanking you again...right will have to stay posted to this forum for the subtitled version now, as the sites that usually have it are spammed now with all kinds of promos for this show.......

But a huge thank you thou for the recappers, screenshot posts and the uploaded scenes....much appreciated.....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Okay that pink milk scene who is the one tearing up?  As i am not sure what people are refering to and confused who ends up in tears. Is it Arthit? I mean he is the one who likes the pink milk.

Arthit is. He see's Kong while buying Pink milk... but Kong bought it first, so when he saw that there's no more, Kong gave it to Arthit and when Arthit after that drank his milk, it was salty... because he was crying. duh *hope you understand it* @delightful told us all about that scene.. :phew: 

I think I should lower my expectations for next week... guys... what.. if that scene where they meet is not 'pink milk scene' we are all waiting for??? HA? I think I'll go crazy... 

• Like 4

On 12/1/2016 at 4:04 PM, Ayuchi_5 said:

I want it too ç_ç I wonder if in Europe we can pre-order it in some site...

would anyone care to like... order together?? like one person orders for all the others to here in Europe and sends them to the rest? ^^;;; I'm sure there's a lot of us from Europe who would like to get it but I'm reeeeeally scared of the postage fee xd 

.....but then again, would it really make any difference since there would also be an postage fee when sending it to the others ? i'm probably just being stupid here lmao

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

I haven't watched the episode 11... I am waiting until we, the western people can do it hahahaha... But I could see the trailer of the 12... Who is ready to scream like  fangirl... Look how do they look each other!!!!!

Saw these from the youtube comments:

May: I think that I like you, Kong.

Kongpob: Sorry May, I like someone else already

Arthit: P', Is my Iced Pink Milk ready?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, nimbus0410 said:

Saw these from the youtube comments:

May: Kong, I think I like you

Kongpob: May, I have someone who I love

Arthit: P', Is my Iced Pink Milk ready?

Confirmation. So it's next week... okay I can calm down and stop worrying.... 

ahhh time to wait....

WE HAVE MORE THAN 10K POSTS. YAY Congratzzzz guys! :w00t::wub:

• Like 6