[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Oh also. Krist is dressed like Off :joy: His IG post was actually the first notification I opened earlier this morning ^^ And I immediately was like: "Krist did you steal Off's clothes??" lol... Is it weird that I know how Off dresses... It looks like Krist tagged Off in a comment, but I'm not sure if Off also commented on this post. I wanna look through the comments to check, but I have to leave in 10 minutes. Maybe later!

*Edit: okay I had time to find the comments between Off and Krist! posted them on page 463

• Like 13

16 hours ago, delightful said:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's done faster by 2 hours thanks to @obespicious!!!!!!!!!! Credit to her/him for encoding for me!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY Everyone!!!!!!

SOTUS the Series EP.10 [ENG SUB] : https://mega.nz/#!20lTQZLb!8CHY4K38lS7OxurH1FbV7Y9xpWhtqBbgJvwdgYQp63k

Thank you @delightful for the subs and @obespicious for encoding!!! :D I've watched ep10 a few times and read the spoilers from delightful. I think we all have to thank p'Knott for being the angel who mends the love bridge between Arthit and Kongpope! The fact that he can pick up the difference in Arthit's behaviour and read through his Best Friend amazes me, how I wish my Best Friend is like that too lol I need my Best Friend to show me the direction to my future hubby too xD 

48 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Guys this is so off topic, but it's related to U-Prince the series (Teddy), I think... [sorry for going off-topic]

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

OhMyLordy This.... What's happening here? :lol: Is this the one where those two are pretending to be in love and girl is trying to break them up or something to be together with [right one]?? UGh BUT THIS KISS... I want to watch it, but I don't want to. lol

Spoiler

I've seen that clip of New and Hunz kissing a couple of times! Even in the trailer. I don't know the plot of the Teddy part yet, but I have 2 guesses

1. New and Hunz are a couple at first but Hunz fell in love with the female lead somehow

2. New and Hunz act as a couple to stop the female lead from clinging/pestering/flirting with Hunz

I have a feeling Teddy part of u-prince will be really cute especially with the little BL plot xD 

• Like 6

OOH GAWD GUYS!!!!! i was away for 3 day.....just 3 days n i had 30+ pages to catch up lol u ppl are too fast!!! Calm down! XD 

Episode 10 was super depressing so i suggest yall go out and get some air and.....look at the beauty of nature around u........

....lol who am i kidding lets watch all the episode again while waiting for the next one to release so that we can drown in the FEELZ n  torture our souls again!! Episode 11 is gonna b angst too, better be prepared for it *opens biggest jar of nutella*

@Limerence Subs   Thanks for ep 10 screencaps...... Much appreciated♥

On 11/26/2016 at 11:06 AM, salz said:

i wanna see Kong turn to give him cold shoulder ASAP

i need next ep already :(

@salz same.....i felt so hurt eventho its just a show.......poor kong♥

On 11/27/2016 at 4:41 PM, originalnickname said:

BTW, @scheela, I don't know if you read BL mangas, (I'm starting recently) but they announced a new live action of a manga called "Does the flower bloom?" (Hana wa Saku ka) I don't know it, but I'm gonna read it ;) 

@originalnickname tell me when u read it! Id like to read ur review!!

On 11/27/2016 at 8:09 PM, delightful said:

Hang in there... it'll eventually get better. Right now, all we can do is enjoy their good acting.

Seriously though, if it was another writer then Arthit's character would of had been molested by Kongpope already! I'm not saying that should happen here, but I prayed that we would get that cliche waking up in the morning with Kongpope holing Arthit in his arms! You know...thet held each other while sleeping ... ARGHHHHHHHH!!! Sad music and SOTUS makes me psycho.

23 hours ago, delightful said:

I want to see them both walking towards each other in the same hallway... Arthit thinks Kongpope will try to talk to him, but Kongpope totally just acts like he doesn't see him and walks right passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Arthit to secretly be watching Kongpope giving May a ride on the bicycle!!!!!!!!!!!! I want him to drink his pink milk in agony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Maybe... I need to go back on my meds. 5555555

@delightful IKR!! I was lowkey hoping for the sleep cuddle scene! Sadly that didnt happen.........instead they tied us up on the rollercoaster of emotions..... And as suspected i felt so heartbroken......now i want artihit to feel the pain muahahahaaha *i probably need pills too*

Ps thanks for everything♥♥

15 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I just finished watching ep. 10 subbed by @delightful (thank you again).....

► The confession scene was so.... powerful and beautiful (loved that montage of Kong teasing Arthit haha :P)

► Right now I just want Arthit to suffer just like Kong.... (by that, I mean that I want him to feel jealous, to feel that he misses Kong....)

► About Aim & May..... I wonder how they're gonna sort this out.... I think the only way would be that she tries a move on Kong (yeah I know, it doesn't look like her, but it's the only way at this point) and then Kong rejects her like "I'm sorry, I don't see you that way..." I feel like she needs to realize he doesn't like her quickly,(we're at ep.11/16....) in a drastic way....

► I felt like Kong's attitude with Aim was totally appropriate! He's usually not like that with him but at the same time Aim is being a lazy a$$ lol (plus he has his problems with Arthit...)

► I am not prepared for next week, but I also can't wait because we're gonna see Arthit missing Kong and their interactions together, he's gonna realize.... This episode is gonna be sad, but necessary unfortunately :tears: 

► I want the wedding episode, I want fluff, I want kisslips.gif !!!!!!!!!!!

Lol mentioning again @originalnickname i 100% agree to all of the above mentioned points.....aim shud step up his game and ask may it already!! 

14 hours ago, seoha said:

----------

Now I am back with the review ep 10.(lines in the review from @delightful 's tlanslations )

Prologue of the review EP 10.

ep10_prologue4.jpg

@OTAKU-KUN Are you still suffering? don't worry. it's getting better.

@seoha hahha "sorry to torture ur soul- the series" that is so accurate.... I cant even........ahh suffering? Wht are u talking about.....i don't feel pain anymore......*dark aura* ohh thx for the review!!!!

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, mooncha said:

Hello everyone. Iam new here..like a silent one..read from a far...I'm sorry for ma awkward english but Its not ma mother language..

I hope that I can fangirling with you...May be Iam the older one here:cry:..I dunno if am I allow to fangirling over this series..I'm 88liner:flushed: any one here same as me??!

nice to meet ya all:cookie:

Welcome! :D I don't think you're the oldest here and of course you are allowed!! Anyone of any age are always welcome to fangirl! No one ever sets an age restriction to like something ^^ 

11 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oh also. Krist is dressed like Off :joy: His IG post was actually the first notification I opened earlier this morning ^^ And I immediately was like: "Krist did you steal Off's clothes??" lol... Is it weird that I know how Off dresses... It looks like Krist tagged Off in a comment, but I'm not sure if Off also commented on this post. I wanna look through the comments to check, but I have to leave in 10 minutes. Maybe later!

IKR! I first saw the ig story by Krist's gf and thought the guy beside her was Off because of the dressing. But then I saw the bracelet and thought it should be Krist. Was really curious to who exactly it was and then I saw this, Krist post!! I'm like woooooooow this is totally Off's fashion. This is such a change in Krist. The only time I've seen Krist dressed like this was during the beach episode! I remember his gf posted a few ig story of Off in ep9 and I think she likes him. So maybe Krist wants to dress like Off :P 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, butterflymania said:

Hi, nice to meet you:lol: I didn't know that!! I thought that it's kinda fanservice when I watched people frequently took a shower in Lovesick. Though we don't see much steam in the shower scenes, does people in these countries like cold shower?  I prefer hot shower even in summer though. :)

When it's too hot outside and you feel yourself so sticky, most people (well, most Malaysians) would take a cold shower. I remembered when I was little, I didn't know hot water could flow through your pipes so even early in the morning, I had to take cold shower before school. It is actually very common, especially in my part of the country that we don't install water heater. But to be fair, the water is not freezing cold unless it's the morning shower. Hope that answers your question.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, butterflymania said:

Hide contents

Sorry for interrupting you and off topics but I was surprised that there are many people who speak/learn Japanese in this thread. Amazing!:)

I'm wondering how you guys learned it? What kind of material did you use to learn except for textbook? I wanna learn Chinese but It has many kanji and difficult Pinyin.....:tears: I don't know where should I start:blink:  (I gave up learning Thai :sweatingbullets:)

I started studying japanese on my own, but soon after I participated in a course (only once every week). When I became more and more obsessed with it I decided that I would start properly at university. That's what I am doing now, it is kind of a long way to go, but I love it. :sweatingbullets::wub:

If you love chinese I would encourage you to dive into it. Even if it seems you will never manage at times, it is a very wonderful thing to do. And in the process you will get to know chinese culture and so on.. sorry if I'm overly excited, hehe. But I love languages, also thai :wub:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

It's not weird  to know how Off dresses at all :)   I've noticed some time ago his colorful printed shirts  like Bahama style ;)  It's super cute, black or other safe colors are so boring... ( but Off looks sexy in every color he picks, no doubt :heart: )  I wonder what kind of clothes Off sells in his shop ? I can't find any information about it, does he have online shop also ? Can you help me guys, maybe some link ?  I appreciate every answer :)   

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, yokas said:

It's not weird  to know how Off dresses at all :)   I've noticed some time ago his colorful printed shirts  like Bahama style ;)  It's super cute, black or other safe colors are so boring... ( but Off looks sexy in every color he picks, no doubt :heart: )  I wonder what kind of clothes Off sells in his shop ? I can't find any information about it, does he have online shop also ? Can you help me guys, maybe some link ?  I appreciate every answer :)   

Indeed, indeed he is cute&sexy at the same time...:wub: If you are interested, here is the link for his shop's ig https://www.instagram.com/harmonicabrand/ :P

Edited by shinnu
  • Like 3