[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I didn't watch the livestream because I was out with my family, but reading all the spoilers and spazzes here. i'm so excited to watch the raw now omg ;A; but i'll wait for the eng subs and watch it all at once. T_T most of you said ep9 is very sweet, i'm about to die from curiousness and excitement XD

edit: i take back my words, i'm watching raw on lakornhit now :vicx:

44 minutes ago, shinnu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ogwd5emZQr1tsqm11o2_1280.png

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ogwd5emZQr1tsqm11o1_1280.png

Krist's gf ig story....I guess she really likes Off.:phew::wub::P

Off is cute and handsome at the same time, i don't blame her :P

• Like 9

LOL Off sleeping (and snoring) on Arthit's shoulder. Arthit's face: PRICELESS! hahahah SO FUNNY!

And Gun, WHERE ARE YOU? Do you see what your hubby is doing?  :phew: Bad Off... bad boy

Sorry.... I can't help it. :lol:

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Mio- said:

LOL Off sleeping (and snoring) on Arthit's shoulder. Arthit's face: PRICELESS! hahahah SO FUNNY!

And Gun, WHERE ARE YOU? Do you see what your hubby is doing?  :phew: Bad Off... bad boy

Sorry.... I can't help it. :lol:

Yup,,,I totally agree when seeing Arthit's face...his expression on the snoring...hahahaha...it's really sooo funny...cant stop laughing on that part..

• Like 7

This week ep makes me squeallllliiinngggggg tooo muchhhh (it's 1.23am here lol)~~~ too much swwweeetttnneeessss~ will get diabetes bcoz of dis 2 cutie pie...~ d scene at d saloon, their faces when d hair dresser (it's p'jane lol) said he thot Kong is Arthit's special one, makesss me squealinggggggggg moreeeee~~~ :wub: *sorry fam, if u guys woke up in d middle of d nite bcoz of me:sweatingbullets: 

D next ep.....I need Saturday to come now... :mellow:

• Like 8

I actually like how this episode went, now after seeing it whole. Maybe all the sweetness is talking from me... but sweetness in this episode won me over. Can next Saturday come here faster? I just need more.... 

Btw, if it continues like this, does this mean that we can expect a kiss in ep. 11/12? Wow... I really hope that's the case. The faster 'separation' period ends, more happy all of us here will be, because more sweetness and cuteness is coming. *don't eat anything sweet guys, this is already too much. :lol:*

I guess now we will be waiting for our dear @delightful and her subs...:heart: #norush #takeitslow

I'm gonna go now. It's been an awesome SOTUS day. Thank you all for joining here in live-chatting and please, everyone, save that live link, so we can watch it again next week. Hope it works again next Saturday! :wub:

Good night! ^_^

• Like 18

4 hours ago, delightful said:

You guys are so welcome! I figured I would get this special out there before the return of the series, because once ep.9 comes out I'll lose a whole day to just watching, re-watching, translating, re-watching, timing, re-watching, quality check, re-watching, encoding, and then re-watching again..... you know, the usual stuff. :phew:

**Anyone that is interested in Senior Secret Love: My Lil Boy season 2 (size S), the official trailer just aired on GMM TV. It's a good lengthy trailer of what's to come in season 2.. ummmmm I've subbed it already. There's no BL in it, but it's a really cute story between an older girl and a younger boy. White was the ex-bf of the main girl in season 1 and now Toptap is the new love rival in season 2!!! Our Love Sick boys are popping up everywhere! But I think I'm going to end up not liking Toptap a lot in this story. :(  Anyways, it's a good sign that My Lil Boy is airing, because Puppy Honey comes after this story!!! Yipppeeeee!!! Anyone who is interested in finding out what the story of My Lil Boy season 2 is about.. here ya' go!

Senior Secret Love: My Lil Boy season 2 [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!uFVBgZba!bFQiD-KdLnP5Ha46fDrhFPrRqJ3fH0nAHlbYp1AU5ms

I love how they switched around and has him now chasing her :D and I don't know but I'm shipping the glasses kid with the new kid (I know it won't ever happen) I can't wait for it though, the lead guy has gotten so tall :w00t:

• Like 3

LOL I was away from SOTUS for a week because I just can't help feeling so anxious to wait for ep 9 and I ended up joining kpop fandom again lmao.

This forum is so lit :w00t:

I really want to watch it but I think I'll just wait for a few more days for subs hahaha

THAT BUS SCENE THO~~ :love:

• Like 6

ep9 officially become my most favorite :)

well of course i hope all the next ep gonna be better and beat this ep esp the kiss ep :P

i don't even mind May or Arthit ex crush since they are harmless and pretty nice girl lol....

May is cuter and more cheerful whenever she with Aim tbh..she just need to get over her Kong phase and see the guy who truly like her then bam happy end :P

Arthit and Kongpope scene from beginning until end just lovely and need to be in repeat daily until next Saturday :D

Singto sure is great as Kong at giving that puppy eyes full of love in his eyes toward Arthit anyone can see he totally smitten lol

btw i love Bright so much lol and this boy sure know how to be scene stealer no matter how little his screentime is lol

Edited by salz
  • Like 13

Thanks for the link... just watched it even though I didnt understand any of what they are saying... actions speaks louder than words... hahaha... we are nearing our 400th mark :w00t:

Crazy at it is... but I'm loving every moment of it... okie time check 1:46am... off to dreamland... see yah guys later!!! :heart:

• Like 5