[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

54 minutes ago, salz said:

new one again lol damn it just not gonna stop coming

We can only hope!!!  These beautiful pictures are the highlights of my days!  (along with all the awesome translations, fanfic and general running commentary here!)

• Like 3

Guest delightful
4 hours ago, Rahil said:

@delightful How about fanfic for Phun-Arthit? 

am just frozen for a while after seeing this amazing smile...!!!!!!

What you think? Isn't cute?

Didn't you see those images of what the fans made when Captain and Singto found out that Krist and White hugged? Singto would go hug another person and Captain would go to the shooting range. I get that White is a mafia, but who is always bigger than the mafia? The mafia's boyfriend.. WITH A GUN!

Guest delightful
7 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

hmmmm...Krist getting too comfortable with Newwie. And where's the hand?

We get Gun sitting on Off's lap, Krist sitting on Newwie's lap, and Nanon sitting on White's lap? I'm okay with this in the strangest way possible!!! And Toptap needs to pull Gunsmile over closer. LOL! Of course I ship Off and Gun to the moon and back, but the other two couple needs to go consult with their significant others after they see this or else they'll end up sleeping on the couch tonight. So... GMM didn't have enough chairs for all these cuties to get their own seat? Most 'normal' people would just sit on the floor, but no... these boys made do with what they had. :flushed:

Guest delightful
15 hours ago, Rahil said:

@delightful How about fanfic for Phun-Arthit?

Cw9o80tUoAABfzW.jpg:large

It seems like Captain isn't going to take this one sitting down... well.. maybe he is sitting down with Jayjay. ^_^ My baby Noh is all grown up. 

JJCT.png

There will be another japanese BL live action next year, adaptation of "Double Mints"(you can read it on MangaFox)..... 

I read it and omg I wonder how they will adapt that,it's.... very sexual and very violent...

It's about a(n extremely) abusive relationship between two men (the guy literally calls the other guy his "dog"), but the "dog" really enjoys being treated like sh**, he's actually provoking the other dude so he beats him up and is angry at him, I mean if he enjoys it that's his problem :P

• Like 2

Krist is live right now!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=832946306808086&id=100002781746339

I'm glad I'm awake at 3am to watch it haha 

EDIT: He's with Ice (Knot) at the beach. They were singing (Krist and mphurin... and then Knot joined in with a weird dance sort of) but now he's talking and we get to look at his cute face :wub:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

There will be another japanese BL live action next year, adaptation of "Double Mints"(you can read it on MangaFox)..... 

I read it and omg I wonder how they will adapt that,it's.... very sexual and very violent...

It's about a(n extremely) abusive relationship between two men (the guy literally calls the other guy his "dog"), but the "dog" really enjoys being treated like sh**, he's actually provoking the other dude so he beats him up and is angry at him, I mean if he enjoys it that's his problem :P

i know that manga!!!! OH GOD FINALLY JAPAN EXPLICIT BL SCENES SINCE EVER!!!!!!! who's the casts?????

• Like 2