[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 minute ago, delightful said:

Seriously? Wow, you're soooo weird! :P I wouldn't want to be that girl! I want to be his shirt.. so I can wrap myself around his chest and get a better look at his body... :blink:

Omo ಠ_ಠ

This day has not been good for my health. First the half naked skinship sexy times pic that was spammed everywhere, then the nipple talk and shirtless Singto, and now the beautiful thing that you're making me imagine... 

ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ) ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ) ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)

• Like 4

Guest delightful

OMG! I was halfway thru translating the chapter and my computer decided to just shut off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO I RECOVER MY DOCUMENT?!?!?!??!!

19 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG! I was halfway thru translating the chapter and my computer decided to just shut off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO I RECOVER MY DOCUMENT?!?!?!??!!

Usually microsoft word has a temporary data file that will be opened after you open microsoft word again.

;;____;; I hope it was there...

• Like 2

Guest delightful
19 minutes ago, biblioklept said:

Usually microsoft word has a temporary data file that will be opened after you open microsoft word again.

;;____;; I hope it was there...

That's my problem, I don't use microsoft when I do translations! I just use wordpad.. because I always feel like it's a lot easier to use and easier on the eyes. It's okay... I'll just start over..:tears:

17 minutes ago, delightful said:

That's my problem, I don't use microsoft when I do translations! I just use wordpad.. because I always feel like it's a lot easier to use and easier on the eyes. It's okay... I'll just start over..:tears:

Ahh no that sucks ㅠㅠ 

Oh and I just watched Bangrak Soi 9/1. The boys are cuute in it :wub: I'm so afraid to get my hopes up though in case it ends up not being BL :mellow: But hey're so cute.... I'm already so attached to this ship :blink:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

I'm not sure if I wanna be attached by this couple in Bangrak Son 9/1. I'm not sure if they wanna just lure us in to watch the show and break our heart later. I want a real BL that makes me really happy. Not because of the other purpose. Don't get me wrong though. I love those actors, but the main purpose of doing a BL side story that doubt me. Unless, they really make this as a serious BL relationship officially. 

Yeah I hope that they make it a serious BL relationship! But I'm afraid that it won't happen and I'll be heartbroken :tears: 

I agree with you ^^

• Like 2

Guest delightful
26 minutes ago, naboos said:

Best. Reply. Ever!  :w00t:

For a second there I thought you would reply with 'I want to be his pants'... or something along that line. But I figured that was Singto's job.. not mine.

@Jay BudLight and @dreadaeleonkvothe, I totally agree with you two. Maybe I'll wait until 'something' actually happens between them. Damn, I can't even imagine the drama that will come up if Jutjang is really bisexual. The mom and dad issue, plus Earth's own sexual orientation, plus Earth's sister! It would be a real drama.

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

For a second there I thought you would reply with 'I want to be his pants'... or something along that line. But I figured that was Singto's job.. not mine.

@Jay BudLight and @dreadaeleonkvothe, I totally agree with you two. Maybe I'll wait until 'something' actually happens between them. Damn, I can't even imagine the drama that will come up if Jutjang is really bisexual. The mom and dad issue, plus Earth's own sexual orientation, plus Earth's sister! It would be a real drama.

⊙﹏⊙

the images you keep putting in my poor little head (*o*)

And yeah things could get complicated with this love triangle situation... I'm curious to see what happens next.

• Like 2

@delightful Thank you for the chapter 7 translation. Kongphop so is a goner for Arthit already, if he is willing to suffer spicy food just because Arthit commanded it of him.

Poor Arthit never gets to enjoy his successes with Kongphop for long. This time the delicious but badly timed pink milk ruined it all!

I loved it how we got a glimpse in to Arthits head, he is so stressed out. Poor head hazer!

• Like 4

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

⊙﹏⊙

the images you keep putting in my poor little head (*o*)

And yeah things could get complicated with this love triangle situation... I'm curious to see what happens next.

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to. But when I read the special chapter Missing You, I wanted to be their bed sheet. LOL! *coughs up blood*

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:

Bangrak Soi 9 was a totally comedy, then Bangrak Son 9/1 becomes less comedy with a touch of LGBT+ drama? Oh! Come on... Grammy! Be brave! You are a big company and can do better than that. LOL

PS1: I still hate the fake laughing voice on the background. When will they stop using it? Huh! (Sighing very loud...)

PS2: Kind of wished that Off Pongsak's series to be a new Thai "Will and Grace", but damn, I couldn't even finish the first episode. It sucks so bad.

PS3: I cannot believe I've been rewatching SOTUS The series (Ep1-8) for more than 5 times now. Five rounds in one week. I must be very crazy and too obsess now LOL. Missing the series so bad.

Yes, the original Bangrak Soi 9 was a comedy. I watched the majority of it but the ending became a little boring. And I get what you mean about using the fake laughs, but that's what all the comedy sitcoms use. Off Pongsak's series .. argh, don't get me started. I'd rather watch re-runs of 'Tehr Tiew Thai' with Pompam. It's not only you that's re-watching it, I'm doing my rounds with SOTUS, Lovesick(PhunNoh cuts), MIR(FramexBook cuts), and Puppy Honey (PikRome cutes). And in the middle of it all I'm translating too... oh and my fanfic is getting to be so long! So I've just set it aside and I'll come back to trim it down on another day.

I just wish SOTUS comes back this Saturday, that would give me a reason to stop re-watching the same things over and over.. not that I don't squeal every time I watch it. But I can now recite all their lines when I watch these shows... scary. :blink:

Guest delightful
41 minutes ago, annakas said:

@delightful Thank you for the chapter 7 translation. Kongphop so is a goner for Arthit already, if he is willing to suffer spicy food just because Arthit commanded it of him.

Poor Arthit never gets to enjoy his successes with Kongphop for long. This time the delicious but badly timed pink milk ruined it all!

I loved it how we got a glimpse in to Arthits head, he is so stressed out. Poor head hazer!

I know, Kongpope is totally a goner. He knows he doesn't have to eat it but he still did just to keep his promise to P'Arthit. He he knows that every time he goes and gets P'Arthit mad he'd get punished, but he does it knowingly. It's like... I'd rather get those punishments than to be ignored or not interact with him at all.

When I watched the series I knew Arthit was satisfied with teasing Kongpope about not being able to eat spicy food, but the novel made me even laugh more when I read what he was thinking all along. His face/pride shattering to the point of not being able to put them back together! LOL! I was like.. it's only pink milk! It's a drink that happens to come in the color pink, nothing wrong with it! LOL! I love how Arthit's immediate response to Kongpope's teasing is.. 'Ai!' I love his hissing so much!! Maybe it's because I imagine Krist's face when I read it. ^_^