[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, tsoon0708 said:

Hey guys, I'm finally back at my place. Wow, I have almost 30 pages to catch up with in this thread... Let's see when I get to do that.

But until then, I wanted to share with you what I cooked today:

tumblr_ofvqtgQV3k1rv21v6o1_r1_1280.jpg

I was soooooo eager to find out what Arthit's favorite food from SOTUS tastes likes, so I watched various YouTube vids with recipes for it and then cooked it myself. And it tastes SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!! Mmmmmmh basil!!!! And, yes, it was very spicey with all the chili and garlic and whatnot... my poor little european palate had to take a deep breath, but it was so worth it!!!

Even had to raid various Asian stores in town to find all ingredients. (And I also found those Oishi green tea drinks!!! I mean, way to go and fall for the product placement, but I had never seen those ANYWHERE on my country before, so it was sweet to find something "sotus-y")

Also bought sala sirup, but haven't tried making pink milk yet. I'll share once I do.

So, what have you been doing during the SOTUS hiatus? :phew::DB)

It look very delicious. :D

• Like 4

I'm curious about that other actor now... but I thought Krist bagged the role of Arthit since the beginning? Maybe that actor was in the running for be cast as Arthit or something? 

Happy Halloween!! 

Just got back from visting dead relatives in the cemetery...and just happened to pass by the Thai Embassy in our country and decided to pay my respects to the King.. 

Anyway, have we confirmed when regular programming resumes? Is it the 12th or the 19th?

• Like 3

Guest delightful
38 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

I'm curious about that other actor now... but I thought Krist bagged the role of Arthit since the beginning? Maybe that actor was in the running for be cast as Arthit or something? 

Happy Halloween!! 

Just got back from visting dead relatives in the cemetery...and just happened to pass by the Thai Embassy in our country and decided to pay my respects to the King.. 

Anyway, have we confirmed when regular programming resumes? Is it the 12th or the 19th?

Krist and Singto are the only 'Arthit' and 'Kongpope', that guy in the photo is probably someone Singto worked with or under the same manager P'Jane. But damn, he's hottttt... :sweatingbullets:

Guest delightful
35 minutes ago, Amiy said:

found this on twitter lol :grimace:

some Singto & toptap convo

Screenshot_2016-10-31-15-18-47_zpsaz3q2v

Screenshot_2016-10-31-15-20-16_zpscvs7ma

Okay, I think this just proves that Singto and Krist are in a relationship. T.T. is just a friend, he even said so himself. LOL! I love how Singto is so protective of Krist when he wants to be. T.T. best just stick to his best friend role. LOL! My imagination has run wild again.

49 minutes ago, Amiy said:

found this on twitter lol :grimace:

Spoiler

some Singto & toptap convo

Screenshot_2016-10-31-15-18-47_zpsaz3q2v

Screenshot_2016-10-31-15-20-16_zpscvs7ma

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, I think this just proves that Singto and Krist are in a relationship. T.T. is just a friend, he even said so himself. LOL! I love how Singto is so protective of Krist when he wants to be. T.T. best just stick to his best friend role. LOL! My imagination has run wild again.

I don't understand Thai so I want to ask...

What did Toptap said that he mentioned Krist in that tweet between him and Singto? :D

• Like 7

Guest delightful
1 minute ago, biblioklept said:

I don't understand Thai so I want to ask...

What did Toptap said that he mentioned Krist in that tweet between him and Singto? :D

The last post? LOL!

T.T. : Oh! You kissed a guy. @kristtps #sotustheseries

Singto: Don't be jealous, Tap.

T.T.: You husband and wife clear it up yourselves. Bye.

Guest delightful

The second set of tweets.
T.T. : Thanks to the sunlight for making my photo this light.
Singto: What do you have on? (something along the lines of why is your photo blurry?)
T.T.: I'm about to go see your wife. Are you not taking good care of him, is that why he's sneaking out to see me? hahahaha
Singto: Are you only getting his body? (meaning Krist's heart is still with Singto. LOL!)
I love how these boys joke with each other without any shame. No wonder we fans get all sorts of ideas. LOL! But yes, from this perverted fan's mind.. T.T. knows where he stands as he refers to Krist as Singto's wife. I go to lalaland now.

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Singto: What do you have on? (something along the lines of why is your photo blurry?)
T.T.: I'm about to go see your wife. Are you not taking good care of him, is that why he's sneaking out to see me? hahahaha
Singto: Are you only getting his body? (meaning Krist's heart is still with Singto. LOL!)
I love how these boys joke with each other without any shame. No wonder we fans get all sorts of ideas. LOL! But yes, from this perverted fan's mind.. T.T. knows where he stands as he refers to Krist as Singto's wife. I go to lalaland now.

LOL~ 

"Are you only getting his body?"

Dat sentence... Lmao Singto~

Thanx for translating dat convo @delightful ~ ^^

• Like 9

1 hour ago, delightful said:

It seems like they are more careful about SNS these days. I miss their old days teasing each others like this.

Keep diging it up and see more.

• Like 4

The last post? LOL!

T.T. : Oh! You kissed a guy. @kristtps #sotustheseries

Singto: Don't be jealous, Tap.

T.T.: You husband and wife clear it up yourselves. Bye.

I'm glad that I asked about it :w00t:

LOLOLOL. They are so cute~ :wub:

Gosh... I really can't wait to watch eps 9. I wanna see them interact moree~~ :wub:

• Like 4

On 10/28/2016 at 4:10 PM, taurean10 said:

I swear I pause every time I watch the scene....and every time I feel they moved a cm or a mm closer....sometimes I feel a strong urge to just give them a nudge..lol

No seriously though....if that scene does not reach the heights of expectations we all have build up.... there will be blood spilling here....But if it does reach our expectations there will still be blood spilled....from all the nosebleeds...

@taurean10 same gurl same...*hi5*

On 10/28/2016 at 8:09 PM, tailor314 said:

white font with black stroke/border is the best for subtitles! yellow is also typical, but white is normally preferable because it can be read easily no matter what color the background is (the black border helps with this as well, in case the background is white)

@tailor314 yes! U took the words outta my mouth!!!

@delightful this is wat i wanted to sayy.....lol im bad at expressing myself ik xD

On 10/29/2016 at 0:16 AM, ikkiek said:

Hello, Everyone.

It's about 2 weeks already since I've been absent here.

I've a gift for you (Thai speakers & readers here.)

I cannot do a good translation so I provide a raw version here.

Maybe P' @delightful  could help you. hehe

Reveal hidden contents

SOTUS Special mini novel

9q9.jpg

c3m.jpg

c3n.jpg

bbd.jpg

c3s.jpg

c3t.jpg

bey.jpg

ber.jpg

c7f.jpg

bew.jpg

beo.jpg

c7c.jpg

c74.jpg

c75.jpg

9qb.jpg

aiz.jpg

air.jpg

9q8.jpg

@ikkiek *Runs towards u and kisses ur face furiously* thx ♥♥

On 10/29/2016 at 7:26 AM, delightful said:

Do NOT link/upload/post/share/translate my translations in any shape or form. Thank you!

This is a VERY short special chapter that @ikkiek posted up for us. Thank you so much!!!  Thank you @erngust for the PDF file. ^_^

SOTUS The Novel : Special Chapter : A Day From His Memory : https://mega.nz/#!XUdzkIKK!EvQ4vAj4yTrRnwMOkhMWekVeMtrfeBDgKlacA1NcJpU

@delightful arigatou gozaimasu *bows*

22 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Hey guys, I'm finally back at my place. Wow, I have almost 30 pages to catch up with in this thread... Let's see when I get to do that.

But until then, I wanted to share with you what I cooked today:

tumblr_ofvqtgQV3k1rv21v6o1_r1_1280.jpg

I was soooooo eager to find out what Arthit's favorite food from SOTUS tastes likes, so I watched various YouTube vids with recipes for it and then cooked it myself. And it tastes SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!! Mmmmmmh basil!!!! And, yes, it was very spicey with all the chili and garlic and whatnot... my poor little european palate had to take a deep breath, but it was so worth it!!!

Even had to raid various Asian stores in town to find all ingredients. (And I also found those Oishi green tea drinks!!! I mean, way to go and fall for the product placement, but I had never seen those ANYWHERE on my country before, so it was sweet to find something "sotus-y")

Also bought sala sirup, but haven't tried making pink milk yet. I'll share once I do.

So, what have you been doing during the SOTUS hiatus? :phew::DB)

@tsoon0708 OMG IT LOOK FUQING DELICIOUS... GAWD THX FOR MAKING ME HUNGRY..WHEN NOONE IS AT HOME N I CANT COOK XDDD

15 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Okay new chapter everyone!!

You can just go to Wattpad (http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ve1fSxmDUx) to read it or...

Here's chapter one >>

Here's chapter two >>

And CHAPTER THREE >>

Reveal hidden contents

CHAPTER THREE

After Arthit had ran back to the bathroom, Kong had simply laughed to himself at the older man’s strange behaviour before quickly deciding to shovel down his meal so that he would have nothing to distract him when his precious P’Arthit returned. It hadn’t taken long for Arthit to finish up his own meal either once he came back from the bathroom. The two then made quick work of cleaning up their dishes and garbage before deciding to watch some TV. It was still early enough in the day to be lazy and enjoy the weekend atmosphere.

But at that moment, neither of them felt lazy nor relaxed.

They were both sitting on the bed. Two feet of blanket and a pillow keeping them apart. The TV was playing a humorous talk show, but neither of them were laughing.

Arthit sat frozen staring at the screen his hands twitching as they nervously pressed on the blanket. Even though his eyes were fixed on the screen – itching to look over at the man to his right – he honestly couldn’t tell you what the program that was playing was about.

Kong couldn’t either.

He wasn’t even staring at the screen anymore. His gaze was fixed solely on his P’Arthit. He was watching those hands as they nervously toyed with the blanket. Kong reached over to grab the pillow between them and Arthit startled; his upper body jerking to the left a bit and his head swiftly swivelling over to stare at Kong. He looked back down right away, but when Kong started to speak, he found his gaze moving back up to the younger man’s dark eyes.

Kong sat with the pillow in his arms; his elbows comfortably resting on its surface.

Letting out a quick release of breath, Kong spoke – his thumping heart drowning out his own words, but his face still maintaining a calm confident façade.

“My arms were sore.” He smiled and nodded his head at the pillow that his arms were now resting on.

Arthit’s eyes settled on Kong’s smile. Those lips. What did he just say? He cleared his head by shaking it a little and then adjusted his position on the bed slightly. Turning his body to face the younger man, his right hand was now only a foot away from Kong’s thigh.

Kong’s smile slipped away as he froze and looked down at that hand on the mattress.

“P’Arthit?”

“Yeah?”

Kong shifted his weight leaning his body against his left arm. His head was now only a foot away from Arthit’s.

“Do you have any plans later today?” Kong’s eyes drifted down the older man’s body then back up as he said the words.

Arthit shifted uncomfortably under that gaze and tried to swallow his nerves, but his throat was so dry and his lips felt slightly chapped.

“Knot and I finished up that assignment last night so I guess I don’t really have much more to work on today,” he muttered in response; his gaze still resting on Kong’s face. He had seen the way that Kong had looked at him. It made his insides squirm and his cheeks burn.

That burn was so bright Kong wanted to taste the soft supple cheeks that were lit up by it. They looked like glowing red cherries inviting Kong to take a bite.

Kong shifted his body over even more, placing his right arm next to Arthit’s left flank; his hand planted firmly on the bed. His body was now leaning over the sitting Arthit. Kong was still seated to the right of the older man, but with one hand planted next to Arthit’s right thigh and the other next to his left. He was now only inches away from those glowing cheeks.

“Can I kiss you Arthit?” The words came out in a gentle whisper and the breath that carried them to Arthit’s ears felt like velvet against his skin. Against his expectant lips.

Arthit was having trouble opening his mouth and uttering a reply. His throat was dry and his palms were slick with sweat, clutching the blanket tightly.

“Uh huh,” the reply was short and accompanied by a jagged breath.

Kong didn’t wait to hear anything more from the other man and moved his face forward to close the slight distance between their lips.

Arthit’s fingers locked, fisted in the blankets, as Kong’s lips met his own. They met with a hard and passionate clash. Roughly tasting each other. It had been too long since they had last kissed.

Arthit’s fingers began to slacken in the knotted mess of the blanket as Kong sucked on the older man’s lower lip.

“Mmmm,” Arthit let out a soft moan.

Hearing the beautiful sound, Kong tilted his head to the right to gain further access to Arthit’s mouth. His right hand moved up from the bed along Arthit’s arm before cupping the back of his neck and sliding into the base of his hair. Kong used his tongue to wet the crease between Arthit’s now swollen lips; slowly seeking access. Arthit gave in to the delicious warmth of that tongue and spread his lips. Gripping the back of Arthit’s head firmly, Kong brushed his tongue past the other man’s teeth. Savouring the feeling of their rough texture as they grazed along the sensitive surface of his tongue. Kong took control of Arthit’s mouth and they both let out a shudder as their tongues interlocked.

Intertwining, sliding, and dancing against one another.

The heated exchange continued as Kong repositioned his body so that both of his knees straddled Arthit. He slowly moved his left hand up along Arthit’s left flank. Arthit felt Kong’s hand grip his hip and slide along his waist. The heat of that hand burned through the thin T-shirt that covered his chest.

At this point, Arthit’s head was pushed back into the headboard of the bed with Kong perched over top of him. The hot needy strokes of his tongue were searing Arthit’s mouth and sending his mind into a heated daze. The air around him felt thick and the room was bathed in a hot and heavy atmosphere.

Kong moved his head as though to pull away, but Arthit’s mouth latched onto the younger man’s lower lip. Arthit’s eyes flickered open, slightly drooping. His desire was reflected in their heavy lidded stance. They held each other’s gaze – eyes never moving from the other’s – as Kong slowly pulled his own captured lip back. Arthit’s teeth grazed across the sensitive flesh and the lip was eventually released with a slick sounding pop.

They remained in that position – Arthit leaning against the head board and Kong perched above him – letting out shallow panting breaths. Eyes still locked in a heated stare.

Kong’s right hand had already left its position in Arthit’s tussled hair and he was now slowly moving to lift his hand from Arthit’s waist. Arthit gave him a questioning look, but Kong didn’t utter a sound. Only panting breaths could be heard escaping his soft swollen lips.

Kong continued to hold Arthit’s gaze and slowly moved down the older man’s body. Arthit simply watched still in a daze from their heated make out session. Before he realized what was happening, Kong had used his hands to grab just above Arthit’s knees and spread his legs slightly. He briefly looked away from Arthit and adjusted his sitting position so that his entire body now kneeled within the space between Arthit’s knees. Kong reached his hands down to cup Arthit’s lower calves and slowly slid them up to the crook of his knees.

Kong began to lean forward and Arthit snapped out of his daze, hurriedly scooting back a few inches until his lower back met with the headboard behind him. His knees had lifted and bent upwards in the process.

Arthit’s hands had wreaked havoc on the bed beneath him earlier as they exchanged heated kisses. The crumpled hem of the blanket now rested below the crook of his knees just below where Arthit now sat near the base of the headboard. His arms lay at his sides, but began to bend slightly as his fingers fondled the sheets beneath looking for something to grip.

Looking for some point to hold onto.

Some point to anchor the heated flesh of his body as it lay on the verge of losing control. To tether his wandering desire-laden mind.

Arthit’s whirling mind did end up coming to a halt, but not because of the tight grip on the sheets beneath him. Instead, the cause lay in the man before him. His focus had once again shifted to that handsome man as those hot fingers wrapped more tightly around his knees. The heat from those hands seemed to sear Arthit’s bare flesh stoking the fire within his heart and his once pale cheeks. He watched intently as the younger man leaned against the tightly gripped knees and brought his head forward.

And forward.

Arthit’s eyes widened as he saw where Kong was heading and his voice broke out in a harsh shaking tumble of words:

“Kongpob! What are you doing?”

To be continued in Chapter Four (don’t kill me for stopping here o.o)

-----------------

And we're finally back to where the fic started now LOL. Don't worry I'll update with a new chapter... but if I post it on soompi there might be a lot of "richard simmons" from here on out O_O"

@dreadaeleonkvothe yassssssss omg yassssss....just when i was gonna explode due to lack of sotus...u came like an angel and SAVED MEEE♥♥ lovin the ff♥♥

• Like 6