[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

42 minutes ago, naboos said:

Episode 15 is the final episode.  

It was me that recommended a few pages back. It´s probably my favorite asian BL drama ever. The two guys are soooo hot.......... gunna put me in an early grave lusting after them seriously. Unfortunately China´s gone full Hitler and is banning literally everything LGBT related. The two actors literally aren´t even allowed to be in the same room anymore, regardless of the show... so there won´t be any season 2 and we just have to make do with the novel to know what happens. It´s very upsetting that we live in an age like this. 

1 minute ago, kongthit5 said:

WOW! The most uplifting news I have heard in days! I really hope they will air SOTUS soon. But are they going to add some scenes to show respect for the King since they need to abide by the guidelines in order to broadcast the show? 

YES BEST NEWSSS EVERRRRRRRRRRRR

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, kongthit5 said:

WOW! The most uplifting news I have heard in days! I really hope they will air SOTUS soon. But are they going to add some scenes to show respect for the King since they need to abide by the guidelines in order to broadcast the show? 

I think what they should do is broadcast a video message from the cast & crew of SOTUS before the airing of the episode 16.gif (I don't know how they could "add some scenes"....)

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I think what they should do is broadcast a video message from the cast & crew of SOTUS before the airing of the episode 16.gif (I don't know how they could "add some scenes"....)

Yeah you are right! Some part of me was hoping to see a longer episode 9 :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, germanknight said:

Please note maybe SOTUS will start again soon according to the 

All free-to-air television broadcasters are now allowed to show dramas, variety programmes, sports matches and commercials but must strictly abide by the guidelines for TV stations during the 30-day national mourning period.

please read article carefully 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/business/etc/30297840 

I'm really afraid to get my hopes up about this but then I can't really help it /crosses fingers and toes/ Also am I the only one who cant access that link at all?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, oldgregg said:

It was me that recommended a few pages back. It´s probably my favorite asian BL drama ever. The two guys are soooo hot.......... gunna put me in an early grave lusting after them seriously. Unfortunately China´s gone full Hitler and is banning literally everything LGBT related. The two actors literally aren´t even allowed to be in the same room anymore, regardless of the show... so there won´t be any season 2 and we just have to make do with the novel to know what happens. It´s very upsetting that we live in an age like this. 

God, you're right! It's like China keeps producing these shows (quite a lot of them actually), they show us all the kiss/love scenes in the trailer (they shoot these scenes, even though now everybody knows now that there is censoring, how stupid is that? They show the scenes but end up cutting them, talk about baiting people smh --'), I don't understand how no one is giving a sh!t about the major censoring in China...... I mean, do you know that China never allowed any "gay themed" movie ever to be released/produced ? All the chinese "gay themed" movies that everybody knows have been released/produced illegally..... 

Thank god we have Thailand, thank you Thailand haha :D

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, eliseaplus. said:

I'm really afraid to get my hopes up about this but then I can't really help it /crosses fingers and toes/ Also am I the only one who cant access that link at all?

You right cross fingers however i wrote to GMM if they answer i will inform you try this link for GMM TV http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html  it might be working 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, germanknight said:

Please note maybe SOTUS will start again soon according to the 

All free-to-air television broadcasters are now allowed to show dramas, variety programmes, sports matches and commercials but must strictly abide by the guidelines for TV stations during the 30-day national mourning period.

please read article carefully 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/business/etc/30297840 

and I saw two pictures on Instagram

Is it said that SOTUS EP.9 would be airing on November 12???

I am so curious~~~

• Like 3

Guest delightful

So.. I don't know if anyone subbed this clip, but I thought they were adorable so I had to do it. ^_^ I couldn't figure out what the people in the background were saying most of the times so I subbed mainly what Singto and Krist said. If I am not mistaken this was filmed right after they shot the 'Thank You' party for the seniors which was a special episode only in the actually book published by Nabu. So I don't have a copy of the book yet so I don't know what all went down. But Krist saying that it's 17 episodes might be wrong, it doesn't seem like everything is confirmed yet. So let us all hope it's 17 episodes. ^_^ Anyway... ENJOY!

https://mega.nz/#!WVs10K7D!o2ECyXCwg1qAiUXidtj76GL6qZkmj29l6hd50pHH9Cc

caring.png

*I'm off to dreamland.. I was going to say.. for some odd reason the other night I was a witness to Book and Frame during their... 'date'. It was so weird, I didn't even think of them before bed! *

14 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm uploading Manoot Pa Laa Dek again, because I've gotten PMs for it. So whoever needs it, you better download it quick. :D

Here is the link: Manoot Pa Laa Dek with Singto and Krist - https://mega.nz/#!vcknmRQY!dRdms_-zrbZi0IuOuj4jgF_B4H8ZEvpBUfQmDcvnU4A

collagemanootpalaadek.jpg

Thank you so very very much. Very obvious Krist showing off to everyone just how much he understands and knows his Singto! That cute little kiss on the cheek...tease! Sigh...Krist may be er...attached but he knows who he has on the side...wait...what did I just type??? I hate Richard Simmons!!!!!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, krilove0268 said:

and I saw two pictures on Instagram

Is it said that SOTUS EP.9 would be airing on November 12???

I am so curious~~~

Yeah I think that's what it said. I hope this is just speculation from the fans because it doesn't appear to be an official news from GMM. And the post is two days old while the news about granting the green light for TV broadcaster is today. So hopefully it's just an incorrect or outdated information about the release date :)

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, kongthit5 said:

Yeah I think that's what it said. I hope this is just speculation from the fans because it doesn't appear to be an official news from GMM. And the post is two days old while the news about granting the green light for TV broadcaster is today. So hopefully it's just an incorrect or outdated information about the release date :)

I found an official communication from GMM 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

God, you're right! It's like China keeps producing these shows (quite a lot of them actually), they show us all the kiss/love scenes in the trailer (they shoot these scenes, even though now everybody knows now that there is censoring, how stupid is that? They show the scenes but end up cutting them, talk about baiting people smh --'), I don't understand how no one is giving a sh!t about the major censoring in China...... I mean, do you know that China never allowed any "gay themed" movie ever to be released/produced ? All the chinese "gay themed" movies that everybody knows have been released/produced illegally..... 

Thank god we have Thailand, thank you Thailand haha :D

That kind of stuff happens all over the world, not just China. Queer baiting is a huge issue. So many producers use it to inflate ratings and it's despicable. 

With regards to Chinese BL, I've also noticed a huge influx because I think it's become known to be very popular. But I feel aside from addicted, the rest are really badly made. Terrible writing, over acted and overly dramatic... I feel like in all of them they spend their entire budget to make the "top" look like a rich CEO or sth that they forget to spend money on things that actually matter. 

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

That kind of stuff happens all over the world, not just China. Queer baiting is a huge issue. So many producers use it to inflate ratings and it's despicable. 

With regards to Chinese BL, I've also noticed a huge influx because I think it's become known to be very popular. But I feel aside from addicted, the rest are really badly made. Terrible writing, over acted and overly dramatic... I feel like in all of them they spend their entire budget to make the "top" look like a rich CEO or sth that they forget to spend money on things that actually matter. 

So true! But the thing with chinese BL's queer baiting is that they show the scenes in the trailer and then they cut it from the actual movie (they shoot these scenes, we know the characters are in a relationship, it's explicitly shown) .... Queer baiting in other countries is more about "homoerotism" (like two guys being so close, it's literally impossible to have two "friends" being that close, they make them having a very ambiguous relationship, where they're always very close to be lovers, but one of the guy will end up with a girl anyway ; Korea is a bit like that..... )

And yeah you're right about the quality of chinese BL..... They really chose quality over quantity.... They see it's working so they produce more, but it's really sh!tty and I think people are starting to realize that

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, erngust said:

taking a break and shaking off some blues...

Em wants ...

Hide contents

l0HlQLxJknea3w9AQ.gif 

... nobody, nobody but...

Hide contents

Tew?!

ehhhhmmm?

3o6ZsTf4Zt7FQGoIWA.gif

*** sorry not sorry... ***

That's Oujun dancing right? He got some moves though. LOL. So funny and cute.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

So.. I don't know if anyone subbed this clip, but I thought they were adorable so I had to do it. ^_^ I couldn't figure out what the people in the background were saying most of the times so I subbed mainly what Singto and Krist said. If I am not mistaken this was filmed right after they shot the 'Thank You' party for the seniors which was a special episode only in the actually book published by Nabu. So I don't have a copy of the book yet so I don't know what all went down. But Krist saying that it's 17 episodes might be wrong, it doesn't seem like everything is confirmed yet. So let us all hope it's 17 episodes. ^_^ Anyway... ENJOY!

*I'm off to dreamland.. I was going to say.. for some odd reason the other night I was a witness to Book and Frame during their... 'date'. It was so weird, I didn't even think of them before bed! *

thanks... still trying to figure out that Singto _ crying... part... more than glad though having to gain some sense of the going ons reading with your sub... :D

Spoiler

as usual, late again... anyways herewith is a hires version of the source clip for your collection :)

https://mega.nz/#!q91XVKgD!6MtfgqVaztMxoCPPqGb0nGJBM7y6wwvC2YAHw10Q6-s

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

I dont know that there's video downloader that can download a video with soft sub and convert it into hardsub ;) 

you can download the soft sub included in a youtube video (if there's any) from this site: http://downsub.com/...

hard-subbing is possible by first multiplexing the raw video file and the sub (srt or a**) files using mkvtoolnix... then re-encoding the muxed video+sub file and setting the subtitle option set to "burned in" by using handbrake

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

thanks for the subbed clip! i really hope 17 episodes was right.

you saw Book and Frame IRL? or online?  they're sweet but Arthit and Kongpope are on a whole other level. i've dreamt of those two but never any of the MIR cast (thank goodness....i'd feel like a complete pedo since most of them are under 18).

• Like 2