[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

On a side note... thanks to the wonderful @flowerh78 for helping me 'protect' the chapter one translation. Please remember my rules for downloading/reading this translated chapter. If I find that there is postings of this translation anywhere on the internet I will stop translating. PLEASE think of Bittersweet who wrote this story, Nabu the publishing company that brought it to paper form, and GMM TV for bringing these characters to life. If you guys can support any of them in anyway, please do it. If you don't know my rules for downloading/reading the translation then go back in this thread and look for it. I'm super sleepy now and can't keep my eyes open so I'm going to post this quick.

Chapter One SOTUS : https://mega.nz/#!ad8HUCZb!RNYxdSjPvdWCC82T01RQKIrEvMu8MMg5YFhMCRBCG6I

thanks for this chapter.. i'm so excited to read :)))))))))))))

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

i cant understand thai :( 

If I'm correct, it's the number that is his birth year. I underlined it in red for you :) >>

Spoiler

Untitled_zpstriqbika.png

I think the year 2539 (Thai calendar) is 1996 (our calendar)? I could be wrong because I don't know too much about the Thai calendar.

@delightful Thank you so much for translating chapter 1!!! :heart: And @Timothy Teo thank you for translating that cute fan art :) 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Timothy Teo said:

i shall do the honors in translating it for you guys

i shall go from top to bottom, Pic 1 to Pic 6

Pic 1: Arthit gets up
Pic 2:  Nil
Pic 3: Line1: Why my wife run away

Line2: Wife don't want me already, sobs
Line 3: hugging the cute me now
Line 4: sobs again
Line 5: i feel so wronged, but i am not gonna say anything
Pic 4:  ice water touch the ear
Pic 5: faster drink, if not it's gonna melt
Pic 6: Kongpob: Wife still loves me (eyes are like mercury and mars shoot arthit)
Arthit thinking: why kongpob always use this method
Kongpob: Wife you are the best

Thank you for translating it pic by pic.. line by line... :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, delightful said:

On a side note... thanks to the wonderful @flowerh78 for helping me 'protect' the chapter one translation. Please remember my rules for downloading/reading this translated chapter. If I find that there is postings of this translation anywhere on the internet I will stop translating. PLEASE think of Bittersweet who wrote this story, Nabu the publishing company that brought it to paper form, and GMM TV for bringing these characters to life. If you guys can support any of them in anyway, please do it. If you don't know my rules for downloading/reading the translation then go back in this thread and look for it. I'm super sleepy now and can't keep my eyes open so I'm going to post this quick.

Chapter One SOTUS : https://mega.nz/#!ad8HUCZb!RNYxdSjPvdWCC82T01RQKIrEvMu8MMg5YFhMCRBCG6I

Thank you for your hard work. you're really big help especially for international sotus fans.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, zerozero62 said:

Off 91Line and New 93Line

So far that i know about their age:
91line Off, M (P'Dear) and Alice Tsoi (Namtan)
93line New
94line Singto, Ice (P'Knot), M (Dee), Toptap, Aujun, Aor (P'Tum)
95line Krist, Neen, Wawa (Maprang), Janhae
96line Gunsmile, Fluke, Prince (Oak), Arm (P'Yatch or idk his name._. the sophomore/the gamer senior lol)

CMIIW._.

wow they are really quite young but their acting is good and that's one of reasons why I love this series.I can't stand watching actors who portray main roles with poor acting in a drama that will make me irritated.And I am surprised that Gunsimile is one of the youngest ones,I thought he might be the older than New. 

9 hours ago, salz said:

sobs none in 80s+ liner i feel like grandma with these kids ages lol :bawling:

You are not alone. And seems so many people in this thread are really young , you know , 90s , that really makes me feel like I am an old man.:bawling: 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Timothy Teo said:

i shall do the honors in translating it for you guys

i shall go from top to bottom, Pic 1 to Pic 6

Pic 1: Arthit gets up
Pic 2:  Nil
Pic 3: Line1: Why my wife run away

Line2: Wife don't want me already, sobs
Line 3: hugging the cute me now
Line 4: sobs again
Line 5: i feel so wronged, but i am not gonna say anything
Pic 4:  ice water touch the ear
Pic 5: faster drink, if not it's gonna melt
Pic 6: Kongpob: Wife still loves me (eyes are like mercury and mars shoot arthit)
Arthit thinking: why kongpob always use this method
Kongpob: Wife you are the best

thanks much for this equally cute translation @Timothy Teo :wub:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, zerozero62 said:

Off 91Line and New 93Line

So far that i know about their age:
91line Off, M (P'Dear) and Alice Tsoi (Namtan)
93line New
94line Singto, Ice (P'Knot), M (Dee), Toptap, Aujun, Aor (P'Tum)
95line Krist, Neen, Wawa (Maprang), Janhae
96line Gunsmile, Fluke, Prince (Oak), Arm (P'Yatch or idk his name._. the sophomore/the gamer senior lol)

CMIIW._.

Krist is older than me, a whole month. :lol::wub:

Moooorning. New week is here and I am drowning in BTS's new song... :wub: #love This is SO out off topic. srry I just can't keep my feelings inside anymore. Boys are killing me with their new song. Can't wait to hear whole album! ^_^

3 hours ago, megkf said:

http://kissasian.com/Drama/Sotus-The-Series Has the first 7 episodes up for viewing/downloading.

http://dramanice.at/drama/sotus-the-series-2016-detail <- Has them too.

Please don't share links to these sites here. They are stealing subs from delightful. Didn't even ask her for permission. Rude af. 

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Thank you for better version of GMM live chat video and I promise I won't share anywhere this, as we all should do! Thank you for that too and THANK YOU in advance for ep. 8. Take it easy... I will wait! :wub:

• Like 4

Hello, Everyone here.

I start lurking for a couple day on this drama thread.

I'm Thai BL fudanshi. But not good at translation. But I can help you a thing or two here. (about Thai caption from the mighty Krist and puppy eyed Singto)

Well, I had an experience about SOTUS when I was a first year in my University. (same place as this lovely couple have been studied but another faculty in this university.)

SOTUS is not only seniority between students in the faculty but also between students who live in the university's dormitories.

21 minutes ago, JavieR said:

Me after seeing kongpob half naked 

*died

ZOGyAh.jpg

Krist, I know how you feel when you got damage by Singto sexiness body.

//me gone wild but Krist gone wilder. LOL

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Please don't share links to these sites here. They are stealing subs from delightful. Didn't even ask her for permission. Rude af. 

Yeah kissasian has really been pissing me off lately :angry: But I heard that a lot of people have commented about it there at least.. I haven't checked though.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, ikkiek said:

Hello, Everyone here.

I start lurking for a couple day on this drama thread.

I'm Thai BL fudanshi. But not good at translation. But I can help you a thing or two here. (about Thai caption from the mighty Krist and puppy eyed Singto)

Well, I had an experience about SOTUS when I was a first year in my University. (same place as this lovely couple have been studied but another faculty in this university.)

SOTUS is not only seniority between students in the faculty but also between students who live in the university's dormitories.

Krist, I know how you feel when you got damage by Singto sexiness body.

//me gone wild but Krist gone wilder. LOL

Hi welcome here! :) That's so cool that you studied at the same university as Singto and Krist :phew: And yes Singto's sexy body really does do a lot of damage (* ̄ii ̄) :wub::wub:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, delightful said:

But... but.. just thinking about Kongpope being so sad and telling himself he was the cause of all of P'Arthit's problems was so hard!!! I wanted to give Kongpope a hug! Well... I guess a lot of Arthit's problems/annoyance did stem from Kongpope, but if he didn't do all those things then Kongpope and Arthit would of had been just another senior/junior. Don't blame yourself, Kongpope! Fighting! ^_^

yeah , you are totally right ,that's how most of romantic stories begin. There must be someone who get the other's attention in the beginning and then they will be attracted to each other little by little when they get along with.I look forwarder to how their story goes on afterward.

• Like 4