[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's being uploaded to MU now, but I'm starving.. so while it uploads I'm going to go find some food in the kitchen. Hopefully it's done when I get back. ^_^

Thanks for the extreme dedication to sub the series @delightful however, you need to take it easy as well. For sure the folks here could spare you some ample time to rest and do your thing. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

They do not see each other that much since then. P'Arthit said he is busy and yes it is. He is very busy preparing his survey for his senior project next semester but still he looks  very gloomy and space out sometimes. That's why his friend (P'Knot) asked him whether he has somethings to say. P'Arthit decided to tell P'Knot everything happening between him and Kong. He said to P'Knot that he was afraid of Kong's future being with him. He should've had a bright future. He's afraid that Kong won't be happy with him when the time passes. It won't be late to let Kong go this time. P'Knot disagreed. He doesn't understand why his friend does care more about unknown future than Kong who's next to him at this present time. He even asked P'Arthit ... Have you ever asked Kong how he feel ? and You know what !! what you felt when you see Kong and Prea together. It's literary called jealousy. That's when P'Arthit decided to reconcile with Kong at Thank you party. He bought couple bracelet for him and Kong and Yessss he publicly announced his relationship with Kong at the party.  

yeah , poor Arthit , he really falls in love with Kong. I remember someone discussed this plot in the novel before and posted a pic of Arthit giving Kong a bracelet which is really similar to this plot.I can't confirm if the production really filmed the plot but I hope they did , I want see jealous Arthit and committed Arthit.  

• Like 11

14 hours ago, shythefy said:

About SOTUS,

is in your school has SOTUS system? i was just wondering if SOTUS only exist in Asian (or maybe only ASEAN)?

in my highschool we have SOTUS system, and the seniors scenario is similar with this drama's SOTUS, where the 2nd year is"nice senior" and 3rd year is "bad senior". When i watch this drama I was feeling nostalgic, since some of the scenes are really happened when i was starting my 1st year in highschool, especially when the 2nd got punished by 3rd year. That's why when i watched it i kinda understand Kong and friends feeling, i was also thinks that those seniors are so bad, annoying and the system was useless. But in the end of SOTUS apparently all seniors are really nice and some of them are cute. :grimace:

In Indonesia, we have such system that similar to SOTUS. It's called OSPEK- kind of welcoming the freshmen to uni life. There are 2 level of ospek, uni level and faculty level. Uni ospek attended by all of the freshmen in the uni, but faculty ospek attended only by that particular faculties' freshmen.

In my experience, the uni ospek was full of lecture from the principals, how's the learning process and so on, not much physical activities, just sitting and listening. But the faculty ospek,,woahhh...it's 180 degrees different from uni ones. It was full of physical activities (similar like in the series), violence became normal thing in faculty ospek; sit up, push up, squatjump, you name it, all of it were the punishment if the freshmen did something that the seniors didn't like, and sometimes without any reason.

But it was in the past, nowadays ospek in both uni and faculty have no violence anymore (mostly- some of faculties still have that "tradition" tho). The activities in ospek mostly like "team-building" activities- full of singings, dancings and games.  

Spoiler

This is what i'm talking about- ospek nowadays

• Like 9

11 hours ago, shythefy said:

About SOTUS,

is in your school has SOTUS system? i was just wondering if SOTUS only exist in Asian (or maybe only ASEAN)?

in my highschool we have SOTUS system, and the seniors scenario is similar with this drama's SOTUS, where the 2nd year is"nice senior" and 3rd year is "bad senior". When i watch this drama I was feeling nostalgic, since some of the scenes are really happened when i was starting my 1st year in highschool, especially when the 2nd got punished by 3rd year. That's why when i watched it i kinda understand Kong and friends feeling, i was also thinks that those seniors are so bad, annoying and the system was useless. But in the end of SOTUS apparently all seniors are really nice and some of them are cute. :grimace:

In my school and my faculty ... No  :) OK some uni in Thailand hold the system as their tradition due to necessity but not mine. At this point, I think some Thais in this forum can guess where I graduated from :phew:.  Unofficial Motto of my uni is "  freedom was guaranteed in every square inch".

• Like 7

Good morning... :w00t:

What a nice way to wake up to, first @jaelephy and @Kate Kang Sunyalux THANK YOU for posting links to Eng subbed Challenge show! (I know what I'll be doing today ^_^)

and @delightful thanks in advance for ep. 7. You are so special to us international fans. Thank you for everything you do. :wub::heart:

about 'Front Cover' movie, I saw trailer yesterday and OMG it looks sooo good. I went to look for a movie, but yep, I couldn't find it. I'll just wait for DVD to come out. Nice list of BL movie/series you got there, @originalnickname (I got confused and thought that jaelephy posted the list XD srry), I'll go through it and see if I like something, I see lots of movies I never heard of, hopefully I'll find links for those movies. ^_^ (edit: I see that you added links. Thanks <3 )

Mio's Countdown clock says that we have 4 days, 8 hours and 55 minutes left until new episode airs live in Thailand. (We are getting closeeeeer!!) :w00t::wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, pluviophilegirl said:

In Indonesia, we have such system that similar to SOTUS. It's called OSPEK- kind of welcoming the freshmen to uni life. There are 2 level of ospek, uni level and faculty level. Uni ospek attended by all of the freshmen in the uni, but faculty ospek attended only by that particular faculties' freshmen.

In my experience, the uni ospek was full of lecture from the principals, how's the learning process and so on, not much physical activities, just sitting and listening. But the faculty ospek,,woahhh...it's 180 degrees different from uni ones. It was full of physical activities (similar like in the series), violence became normal thing in faculty ospek; sit up, push up, squatjump, you name it, all of it were the punishment if the freshmen did something that the seniors didn't like, and sometimes without any reason.

But it was in the past, nowadays ospek in both uni and faculty have no violence anymore (mostly- some of faculties still have that "tradition" tho). The activities in ospek mostly like "team-building" activities- full of singings, dancings and games.  

Reveal hidden contents

This is what i talking about- ospek nowadays

I'm also indonesian, i came from a universities who is known for their hard time on OSPEK. At first i hate it and i think about that too. That there's no any advantages of these activities, why would we do this blblabla... but, then the freshmen years began and now i know why they do that. It's actually more for ur mental and working on ur strength for through these hard time of uni life. Also from the OSPEK you will be known by ur senior and all of your friends. It will be an advantages when you are in advances year or your future work.

• Like 8

Guest delightful

Wow, so sorry for taking so long. I didn't have food in the fridge so I went out to eat. It took longer than I thought it would. :phew:

Anywho.. here is the link for Episode 7. Please do not alter this video if you are uploading it and if you have not yet, please let me know where you are uploading it to. You guys know the rest of the rules.. I'm going to bed now. Sorry, catch up later.

https://mega.nz/#!iRFkFYoI!mVOzVdvJ08IFVHR07Zs-PzQaKjR4c7lvElNuHlEgyVI

1 minute ago, delightful said:

Wow, so sorry for taking so long. I did have food in the fridge so I went out to eat. It took longer than I thought it would. :phew:

Anywho.. here is the link for Episode 7. Please do not alter this video if you are uploading it and if you have not yet, please let me know where you are uploading it to. You guys know the rest of the rules.. I'm going to bed now. Sorry, catch up later.

a lot of love for you... @delightful....

Go take a rest you must be very exhausted... God bless ya ! :) 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Wow, so sorry for taking so long. I didn't have food in the fridge so I went out to eat. It took longer than I thought it would. :phew:

I had a very busy day today and I just finished writing a paper :phew: so perfect timing! I just came back online and saw this! Thank you soooo much :heart::heart: Good night 3.gif Have a good rest and I hope you dream of SOTUS :wub::lol:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks dear....thanks a lot my dear @delightful... you are awesome but you need rest... you can subbing this on your free time...

You also have your own life so i don't want you feel to stress... We as international fan will understand it... 

THANKS A LOT MY DEAR ANGEL...:wub:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

thank you @delightful

• Like 1

Guest delightful

I just got done washing up and was about to crawl into bed and saw that the Challenge show was also done encoding. For those of you who wanted my version, here it is. I didn't watch Krist FC's version so I don't know if there is a difference, but anywho.. ENJOY !!! The GMM LIVE CHAT should be done tomorrow. ^_^

https://mega.nz/#!yI9QTD7R!CI7nRhxio37_c1syYk0lIyaoxlDwWMmNqMvnDSrOGvs

My eyes are shutting as I type, so sorry if there are mistakes... GOODNIGHT! It's 2AM here. LOL!

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks u so much.. :wub: 

And yeah, please take a rest, gnight and have a kongarthit sweet dream dear.. :heart:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

I just got done washing up and was about to crawl into bed and saw that the Challenge show was also done encoding. For those of you who wanted my version, here it is. I didn't watch Krist FC's version so I don't know if there is a difference, but anywho.. ENJOY !!! The GMM LIVE CHAT should be done tomorrow. ^_^

https://mega.nz/#!yI9QTD7R!CI7nRhxio37_c1syYk0lIyaoxlDwWMmNqMvnDSrOGvs

My eyes are shutting as I type, so sorry if there are mistakes... GOODNIGHT! It's 2AM here. LOL!

Thank you, you really work hard for us <3 

Rest well and eat properly XD and wait together for episode 8 *__* awww!!!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, degevigi said:

I'm also indonesian, i came from a universities who is known for their hard time on OSPEK. At first i hate it and i think about that too. That there's no any advantages of these activities, why would we do this blblabla... but, then the freshmen years began and now i know why they do that. It's actually more for ur mental and working on ur strength for through these hard time of uni life. Also from the OSPEK you will be known by ur senior and all of your friends. It will be an advantages when you are in advances year or your future work.

Yes, I'm agree with you. At the end of the day , it's really all about caring your friends, respect each other, solidarity.

Ah...actually right now i can say that i miss those times (but back then all i wanted to do was bad-mouthing those seniors, lol).

Btw, @degevigi tinggal di kota mana? Gw di bndung .

Thankyou @delightful for your hard-work.

• Like 4