[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Wow, that convo between P'Arthit and Kongpope when they were in the parking lot was pretty serious. I felt bad for both of them. Arthit has his reasons to be pissed, but so does Kongpope! Who do I side with?

6 hours ago, delightful said:

But when was that? The final episode count always depends on the editing process. Just like that bedroom scene, even the director didn't know it was going to be edited like that. MAYBE.. they can stretch it out by adding Aim+May and Prem+Wad scenes. But so far, they haven't contributed anything 'significant' to the story. I mean, they haven't been important enough that if they didn't exist then the story can't continue, unlike Kongpope and Arthit, if one of them weren't part of this story then SOTUS would be something else totally different. That is why I don't see the two side characters taking up an extra 3-4 episodes to tell their stories. Anyway, I hope I'm wrong. I just want all of us to be prepared... so you can help me overcome this crisis when it ends. I might really end up in the psych ward. My poor heart.. my poor imagination of them in Miss You part 2. 

About the special episodes, Krist and Singto said that two of the special episodes are in the series, but not all of them. So.. I'm guessing that the special episodes that are in the series are the ones that weren't released by Bittersweet. So Missing You parts 1 and 2 may not be included in the series. 

Do you guys think we can start a gofundme page to raise money to pay Krist and Singto so they can act out the Missing You parts 1 and 2? And if possible.. can they also act out the fanfiction I wrote too? I'm willing to give up all my savings.... which is about $800 bucks. LOL!!!!!!!!!! :bawling:

You are so funny lol! I don't think you are wrong, it most likely will be less episodes. Not much more they can do with aim and em, they just need a scene to say they like each other and that's it. Prim/wad I can see have an episode, but like you said, they haven't really started a story arch to warrant a solo episode or even half of one. The other characters as well haven't been significant to start a story arch either. I love this series!

• Like 5

About ep. 8 preview

Spoiler

So what Prem says is really "I'm sorry" ?! And it seems like he got teary eyes :tears: Maybe he just feels genuinely bad for him, that's why he's starring at him like that ? If he feels love, that'll be weird..... I thought if one would fall for the other it would be Wad, not Prem... (because Prem saved Wad) 

But what's certain is that Prem realized something at that moment... Maybe he realized that's his responsibility as his senior to help him in this kind of situation so he realizes that yeah, he's been an a$$hole up to that point.....

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Wow, that convo between P'Arthit and Kongpope when they were in the parking lot was pretty serious. I felt bad for both of them. Arthit has his reasons to be pissed, but so does Kongpope! Who do I side with?

I feel ya...I couldn't understand what they were saying but thanks to the spoilers ;) I knew more or less what the conversation was about and yeah I felt like

Spoiler

Arthit needs Kong but Kong needs to do what he wants but he loves Arthit too, so what should they both do aaaaaargh :angry:

• Like 8

Guest delightful

This is the convo between Arthit and Nott... I knew he would blame the pork!!!!!!! Good save there, Arthit. :phew:

A: You, call everyone in for a meeting tomorrow. I'm changing the method to capturing the flag. I'm going to make it very hard for them.
N: What did that Freshman do to you, again?
A: Did you know that 0062 wanted to study economics? He came here because his mom forced him.
N: So what?
A: He said he was transferring!
N: If he doesn't like it, it's only right for him to transfer. Do you remember Ai'Winn? He also transferred to study arts. So what's wrong with you? Why are you so pissed off? Don't tell me it's just because of that reason?
A: Nothing, the pork wasn't good. I'll get going. See ya, thank you.

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

Your snippets and lil teasers are KILLING me. Just so you know. :P:D

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

About ep. 8 preview

Hide contents

So what Prem says is really "I'm sorry" ?! And it seems like he got teary eyes :tears: Maybe he just feels genuinely bad for him, that's why he's starring at him like that ? If he feels love, that'll be weird..... I thought if one would fall for the other it would be Wad, not Prem... (because Prem saved Wad) 

But what's certain is that Prem realized something at that moment... Maybe he realized that's his responsibility as his senior to help him in this kind of situation so he realizes that yeah, he's been an a$$hole up to that point.....

Yeah, Prem definitely realised what an absolute a*ss he was being to his junior and felt super sad/guilty about it.. which is not entirely his fault either because Wad was equally being an a*ss too lol. I mean i understand it was a misunderstanding from the start (idt they ever cleared that up tbh? lol) but Wad retaliated badly which worsened the situation. I hope for more romance bromance between these two ;)  :P So yeah, after reading everyone's thoughts i have a feeling it might be like a earn/pete situation.. all ambiguous and stuff at most :tears:

20 minutes ago, delightful said:

This is the convo between Arthit and Nott... I knew he would blame the pork!!!!!!! Good save there, Arthit. :phew:

A: You, call everyone in for a meeting tomorrow. I'm changing the method to capturing the flag. I'm going to make it very hard for them.
A: Did you know that 0062 wanted to study economics? He came here because his mom forced him.
N: If he doesn't like it, it's only right for him to transfer. Do you remember Ai'Winn? He also transferred to study arts. So what's wrong with you? Why are you so pissed off? Don't tell me it's just because of that reason?

hahaha omg. Our poor little Arthit doesn't even realise his own feelings and why he's so affected by the idea of Kong leaving >.<; gahh

Also with how fast this series is going, i reaaally hope they dont try to fill up the episodes by dragging out the angst between Kongpope and Arthit- that's like the worst case scenario, because honestly i dont think my heart will be able to take so much angst :tears:

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, delightful said:

Poor that pork.. get blame coz kong want to transfer major... your excuse really funny P'Arthit. ..

Thanks @delightful n can't wait for the sub.. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, delightful said:

LOL!!! P'Arthit and his reasoning :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Woah, Nott is such a psychic. He could guess the one that could get Arthit's nerve was something related to Kongpope.

Yes, Arthit, what did that freshman do to you, AGAIN??? :vicx:

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, delightful said:

Poor pork, 0062 did nothing wrong, is pork fault that P'Arthit is all moody and pissed off..:D

• Like 12

Thanks for the kind words, @meifang89, @dreadaeleonkvothe, @Kate Kang Sunyalux, and @pluviophilegirl! I love writing summary-reactions and I hope I can do it for every episode :) It's the beginning of another week of waiting and I'll be soooo busy with work. Will be so much behind again with all the great stuff here. But I hope that more people will join in. Anyway, I'll have a good night sleep thinking about the good things that happened from the last episode. Let me leave you and the rest of you, wonderful Sotus fans, with this.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%202.31.2

In my mind, "I just want to think of happy thoughts; the happy times when I am with you. So I'll manoeuvre my face everytime to a bright smile and act in ways to make you feel my love. But I am afraid that my eyes will fail me and tell you otherwise..."

• Like 13

Hi there! Longtime lurker here, finally decided to take the plunge after the lovely but awkward Prem/Wad pharmacy scene. I don't know what it is about those two but I'm so invested! I think Prem's been attracted or semi-curious since the first time he laid eyes on Wad. His ego just couldn't handle the fact that Wad didn't acknowledge him. I think he realizes now that he went about it the wrong way! There's so much there! You don't see him get that worked up by anyone else. I hope they explore it! 

Thank you all for making this such an awesome place for fans of this show.  Reading each and every new page is such a joyful experience.  :heart:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, taurean10 said:

@delightful

I don't think the whole beach thing can be done in one episode...it will take them more than 40minutes to show all the things that happen during the beach trip. 

Arthit having fun with others and kong getting kinda jealous and frustrated with him and starts mouthing off again.....Arthit asks him to cool off....Kong goes and does exactly that arthit thinks he's drowning and goes running to save him...he walks off in a snit when he realizes Kong was fine....Kong realised how worried everyone was...tries looking for arthit all day to apologize....then finally sees him at night during the entertainment event when every year is putting on a show....and first years re-enact the 'I'll just make you my wife' scene in a skit and Kong gets worried this will further anger arthit....then the gear ceremony....after that Kong goes looking for arthit and they talk for a while on the beach where Arthit tells him he was forced to become head of the hazing him by the senior and how he was even punished? after he grabbed Kong's collar on the first day.....Kong realised he had created a lot of problems for arthit and was apologetic...then he asks for his day and his no. And then gives Arthit the gear and asks him to ask senior what it means....this can't all be shown in one episode.....for sure it will take at least 2 epis or more if they have added some new scenes with prem wad and em may.

So Kongpope gets jealous seeing Arthit chummy with others? Oh... Arthit never wanted to become head of d hazing team?! what qualities d seniors had seen in him to force him to become d leader? 

How was he punished for grabbing Kong's collar?

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

Yeah, Prem definitely realised what an absolute a*ss he was being to his junior and felt super sad/guilty about it.. which is not entirely his fault either because Wad was equally being an a*ss too lol. I mean i understand it was a misunderstanding from the start (idt they ever cleared that up tbh? lol) but Wad retaliated badly which worsened the situation. I hope for more romance bromance between these two ;)  :P So yeah, after reading everyone's thoughts i have a feeling it might be like a earn/pete situation.. all ambiguous and stuff at most :tears:

hahaha omg. Our poor little Arthit doesn't even realise his own feelings and why he's so affected by the idea of Kong leaving >.<; gahh

Also with how fast this series is going, i reaaally hope they dont try to fill up the episodes by dragging out the angst between Kongpope and Arthit- that's like the worst case scenario, because honestly i dont think my heart will be able to take so much angst :tears:

I know that there's only bromance in the novel but I would love to see more. I have a soft spot for these two, especially Wad, who seems like a misunderstood introvert (like me!). I could be reading too much into it.  I'm a hopeless romantic so I'll probably go down with this ship. 

Arthit is too funny! He's sooooo into Kong and he doesn't even realize it. And I too hope that the angst doesn't last more than one episode. Speaking as someone who had to endure two episodes of angsty misunderstandings between Frame and Book in MIR, I will seriously cry. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, delightful said:

P'Arthit, you really didn't know what's happened to your heart lately, did you ?  LOL. Actually, he was quite exaggerated in the case. Kong told that his mother wanted him to study Engineer. Just that ... but P'Arthit twisted it a little by saying that his mom force him to do it. It was like he tried to stump on the fact in order to make it more reasonable to get angry that much.

Spoiler

Kong's family is in plastic industry. His parent run a  factory so that his mom suggested him to study engineer. 

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, aaza6 said:

So Kongpope gets jealous seeing Arthit chummy with others? Oh... Arthit never wanted to become head of d hazing team?! what qualities d seniors had seen in him to force him to become d leader? 

How was he punished for grabbing Kong's collar?

The hazing team can't swear or abuse the freshmen physically. But when khong said that he want to make arthit his wife, Arthit got fire up, grabbing khong's collar (almost punch him). Thats why Arthit get punished because of Khongpop.

• Like 8

Heartfelt offer ... The exhausting night of flag capturing ceremony comes to an end but the path of happiness's just begun. Beautiful smile is the result of sweat and blood. Tears of joy is pouring down and is glittering under the flame of thousand candles. You can find such amazing pictures here in this place, faculty of Engineering. Traditional welcoming ceremony started at the time when seniors give freshmen a bless for them to spend a happy uni's life through this 4 years. I want "him" to be the first on who give me a bless. There you go. I saw him beside the football yard trying to wipe tears on his face. 

KP : P'Arthit ..

AT : What's the matter this time ?

KP : Could you tide this for me ?

AT : So you follow me here ? OK I give up ! I wish you luck with everything in 4 years of uni's life and the flag is now on you guys' guardian. 

KP : I have an offer ...

AT : WTH ? You and me are f**ing tired and now what !!! 

KP : I have an offer .... I want to take care of you from now to forever until death do us part ... Do you agree with that, P'Arthit ?

AT : Kongphop ... come here .. closer   

:wub: :wub:

AT : You got it, right ? My answer. :wub:

KP : :) Yes, cystal ...

That is !!! That's my lifetime offer and I will be responsible for it with my heart and soul.

#evil senior gets the guy #what !!! what !!! what're you telling your hubby ? #dying to knowwww #what're you doing? #curiosityis killing me #hello !! anyone pls clarify !!  

• Like 17

1 hour ago, delightful said:

this convo makes me wanna kms !!!!!! 

• Like 4