[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

hey everyone.. even though i am new here, i feel like i know many in this forum. it's adorable how you guys are all equally enthusiast about this show. :blush:

first thing when i wake up in morning i decide to read the news and suddenly out of no where i end up reading this forum. i feel like i am with my friends. :smile:

last night i decided to concentrate on my studies and not to come here, given the fact that i have to give exam early next year (which for me is really tough exam) so i had to cut all contacts with everyone outside my room, but still here i am, made an account and writing ,  i couldn't hold my desire to visit this page because you guys are so adorable. :heart:

and also i like to thank @delightful for special chapters, and episode 6 translation. you are indeed delightful :innocent:

• Like 8

Guest delightful
11 minutes ago, erngust said:

and on these as well?

Krist: My hand slipped. P'Jane said the fans wanted to see this. Hahahaha #satisfied

Singto: Evil!!!

Krist: You can't get me back, you can only post it once.

I guess Singto posted something else to Krist first?

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Krist: You talk too much so I'm going to lick you. Opps!! Sorry, sorry!

Singto: You've been keeping it in... You're reading/studying too hard... If you're tired just tell me nicely.

So cute!!!!!!!!!

ahahaha... :D:D   thanks..   google translate messing with me again..

• Like 5

Guest delightful
2 minutes ago, erngust said:

ahahaha... :D:D   thanks..   google translate messing with me again..

Why? What did it say? I sometimes do it to see how messed up it can be. It's seriously funny.

@jklmnopqrstuvwxyz Hello!!! Welcome!!!!!! You've registered and commented, that means you're never getting back out from this thread/forum! You will think of SOTUS and us during every waking minutes of your life! You're stuck with us forever!!!!!!! Oh, and you're welcome! 

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

Krist: My hand slipped. P'Jane said the fans wanted to see this. Hahahaha #satisfied

so it was indeed Singto in that near indecent/unwanted exposure.. :D too bad we're a year late in enjoying these shenanigans, still fun though to still have access to these, helps pre-feeding the hunger for the next ep broadcast... :)

this must be it...

• Like 13

@delightful @Bemhr yeah.. you are right it indeed will take a lot of self restraint to get out of this world. perhaps i could use it as positive thing. i could reward myself after completing my daily target by visiting this site in the end and of course sotus.

anyways i have seen lot of people here are krist fans. he is cute and his behind the scene actions in all the videos are entertaining. but i like singto more. i like how he tries to be confident, composed, subtle all the time. these qualities attract me more. and he laughs a lot.

• Like 7

Guest delightful

Jane: Oops! Shaky hands, was going to delete it but accidentally hit sent. 

The best hashtag ever is #Singtolikesithot @stjinx_maya  **DIES**

30 minutes ago, delightful said:

Singto: You've been keeping it in... You're reading/studying too hard... If you're tired just tell me nicely.

----------

Why? What did it say? I sometimes do it to see how messed up it can be. It's seriously funny.

per mr google :(

K: I talk a lot, even lick Oops !! The other monomer
S: keep pushing myself harder to read .. .. I was told it was good.

It will be a lot better if you take charge in fixing Google's Thai-English translation algorithm - for the service and betterment of humanity... :D:D:D 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

@delightful FF was sooo good. Loved it. :wub::heart:

Guys, I'll just share links for live tonight, @dreadaeleonkvothe usually do this. :sweatingbullets: :wub:

http://www.onehd.net/live

http://www.zaatv.com/one-hd.php

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html

All three links, right now, don't really work good. I don't know if it's same for you, but in the first like, that big picture in the background loads so slow and I think that's the main problem for me why it lags, even when Sotus is not on. 

2nd link worked for me last week, at least I could see 'couple of seconds' of some scenes, which is better than nothing.

3rd lags and it's slow right now. 

Hopefully one of these three links will work for you guys. If not, we should keep an eye on Periscope. :D

For me, neither of these 3 links work really good, but I always try and click refresh like a maniac. hahaha For a whole hour... then after episode ends I go and refresh 'lakornhit' page for a raw. rofl :phew: 

(There's also a live link on 'lakornhit': http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8362/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-7-วันที่-1-10-59.html It works... but it lags too. xD)

thank, what is the hour?

• Like 3

Guest delightful
5 minutes ago, erngust said:

per mr google :(

K: I talk a lot, even lick Oops !! The other monomer
S: keep pushing myself harder to read .. .. I was told it was good.

It will be a lot better if you take charge in fixing Google's Thai-English translation algorithm - for the service and betterment of humanity... :D:D:D 

No, I will not fix google translate. It is the best entertainment when I'm bored. LOL! I once made the mistake of having google translate Korean to English... well, it was not a mistake... I laughed for almost an hour reading a four page email. LOL!

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, delightful said:
Spoiler

So cute!!!!!!!!!

Ah, these 2 ....so much for my fragile heart (not complaining tho).....yes, even if it's one year late but always fun to see their interaction (either in videos or social medias)

Welcome @jklmnopqrstuvwxyz....hope you enjoy this forum as I do.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

lol i was just about to post that. this show is very fun and light and i always enjoy it even though i  don't understand what they say

lol too bad for us international fans. Anyway watching them makes us feel good though even we can understand a thing on what they says. :blush:

• Like 2

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Guys, they are on this show. Highlight is after 7 min.

P'Kate jaaaaaaa, noo ja pen bah yoo laew!!! I can't watch it until I get home!!!!!!!!!! Sanook mai kha?

2 hours ago, JAN said:

thank, what is the hour?

New episode starts at 10pm (Thai time). That would be for 3 hours and 18 minutes. :P (gosh.. I feel more and more like a countdown clock rofl)

• Like 5