[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Woah just realized I could type in different colours... THAT SINGTO VIDEO OF HIM WITH THE DOG :wub::wub: It looks like it's the same dog from the pics that I quoted above (lol I went back and found my old post about the dog from like page 29 or something :joy:). I put the New pic in a spoiler box because there were so many large pictures in one post :o BUT ACTUALLY... Singto with the pupper is so cute! I really wonder whose dog it is...

btw... lately I'm always running late for all of my university classes because I'm on this thread reading and posting right up until the last minute when I have to go to class :joy: ....so I should probably go now. My class starts very soon :crazy:

I can feel you @dreadaeleonkvothe , as for my case i've been neglected my thesis :crazy::crazy: that's how this series affecting me

8 hours ago, rae_ai_gin said:

Spoiler

Hi, you guys.

Sorry for not coming here more often. I'm busy with my work as a pharmacist. 

This one vid of Singto is very funny. Hahaha and yes...it's too long for translation but I try to translate it for you all.

Like the one Krist had done last month about the CP sausage in his role as P'Arthit. This one Singto presents the products and promotion when you buy the sausage at 7-11 store.

OK! We'll start. I am sorry I don't have time to put the translation as subtitle in the vid.

Singto:

I'm Kongpop. Code 0062. I ask for permission.

If P'Arthit doesn't give me Chicken frank sausage, Bologna sausage, and Spicy Bologna sausage that CP has changed the new recipe.

I'll make you my wife.

If you want to know how delicious (this one he described about how thick and crispy the sausages are) CP's chicken frank sausages are.

Just ask P'Arthit! *Then he bites the sausage*

Moreover if you buy CP's chicken frank sausage at 7-11, you'll get 2 stamps to collect from today until October 25th. 

(In Thailand, 7-11 always have this promotion when customers buy the products. They will get the stamp to collect and then trade for the premium goods)

Don't forget to look at the new logo 'New recipe, same price'.

I am collecting stamps to trade something for P'Arthit. I'm sure P'Arthit will give the gear to me.

How many of these stamps to win P'Arthit's heart. (Actually I can't hear what he said in this sentence clearly T^T)

I must be hurry to buy the sausage now! My dream to win P'Arthit's heart is nearly coming true.

*End*

Soooooo long..... hahaha. But this was so cute that I keep on replaying it. :wub:

Hope my translation could help. :blush:

thankyou @rae_ai_gin for the translation...:heart:

9 hours ago, delightful said:

Just got home.. and I really am out of my mind. I was going to go take photos of leaves changing colors, but i freaking FORGOT my DSLR!!!!!! What is wrong with me?!?!?!?! All I am focused on is SOTUS right now, for reals. I need to get it together! And I rushed my friend thru lunch too, I packed 3/4 of my lunch and now I'm browsing here and eating the rest of my lunch. I'm so bad. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway... @Kate Kang Sunyalux messaged me about translating the live chat with Krist and Singto, do you guys really want it? I watched that a few weeks ago and didn't sub it because it wasn't HD. I like HD videos... ^_^ If you guys really want it.. I could do it, but it'll take a while because it's a pretty long clip.

@delightful ...just like the other comments, please put your health first...you've been done so much for us :) we can never say no to the translating-project things, but we also worry for your health...it's really fine if you take your time to do it, no rushing, as health will be our priority :blush:

Edited by pluviophilegirl
  • Like 5

หลายครั้งที่ผมนั่งถามตัวเองว่า "หน้าที่กับหัวใจอันไหนสำคัญกว่า?" ตั้งแต่วันแรกที่ผมก้าวเข้ามาเป็นเฮดว๊ากผมทำทุกอย่างเต็ม "หน้าที่" จนผมลืมเรื่อง "หัวใจ" ไปเลย ..... จนวันนึงที่ผมได้เจอกับเด็กปากหมาคนนึง เถียงคำไม่ตกฟาก กวนประสาทได้ตลอด แต่สิ่งเดียวที่เขาทำให้ผมสนใจนั้นคือ "แววตาที่มุ่งมั่นของเขา" จากวันแรกที่ผมสบตาคู่นั้น จนมาวันนี้ วันที่ผมโดนเขาบอกว่า "ผมรักพี่อาทิตย์" ..... ผมคิดอยู่นานมาก เพราะผมลืมเรื่องหัวใจไปนานมากแล้วในเสียงเงียบของความคิดมีเสียงที่ดังขึ้นมาจนผมรู้ว่าคำตอบคืออะไร รู้ไหมครับ ? .... "เสียงของหัวใจไงละครับ" :) เป็นคำตอบที่ชัดเจนจนผมมั่นใจ ผมเลยตอบคำคำนั้นไป .... "ลองดูก็ได้...." #บันทึกของเมีย #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #ถ้าไม่อินย้อนกลับไปดูภาพเหตุการก่อนหน้านี้ #อาหารก่อนนอน #ลูกๆทั้งหลายแม่เอาความวายมาเสิร์ฟละค้า #เป็นเรื่องเป็นราว #ลำไยดององุ่นดอง #ชงเข้มๆ#ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

Most of the time, I asked myself "What is more important to you ... heart or duty ?" Since the first day of being Head of hazed squad, I take it seriously. At one point, I forgot what my heart say to me .... another day passed by, I met that mouthy brat. He made nonstop argument. He pissed me off. Little did I know, I strongly attached to his "never say die" attitude. The eyes of tiger, indeed. Here and now, he said he loves me ... I love ypu P'Arthit ... That word is spinning around in my head. "Affection" ... I ignored my feeling for so long. One loud voice's popping in my silent heart. The answer's already there for quite some times. .... "Listen to your heart !!" :) It's so clear .. crystal clear so I response to him " Let's try" #Wifie diary #(that's how) evil senior gets the guy #wanna feel it more, looks at previous pic #dinner is serving #love story :phew:

See ya in hours later !!!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, tammy_P said:

หลายครั้งที่ผมนั่งถามตัวเองว่า "หน้าที่กับหัวใจอันไหนสำคัญกว่า?" ตั้งแต่วันแรกที่ผมก้าวเข้ามาเป็นเฮดว๊ากผมทำทุกอย่างเต็ม "หน้าที่" จนผมลืมเรื่อง "หัวใจ" ไปเลย ..... จนวันนึงที่ผมได้เจอกับเด็กปากหมาคนนึง เถียงคำไม่ตกฟาก กวนประสาทได้ตลอด แต่สิ่งเดียวที่เขาทำให้ผมสนใจนั้นคือ "แววตาที่มุ่งมั่นของเขา" จากวันแรกที่ผมสบตาคู่นั้น จนมาวันนี้ วันที่ผมโดนเขาบอกว่า "ผมรักพี่อาทิตย์" ..... ผมคิดอยู่นานมาก เพราะผมลืมเรื่องหัวใจไปนานมากแล้วในเสียงเงียบของความคิดมีเสียงที่ดังขึ้นมาจนผมรู้ว่าคำตอบคืออะไร รู้ไหมครับ ? .... "เสียงของหัวใจไงละครับ" :) เป็นคำตอบที่ชัดเจนจนผมมั่นใจ ผมเลยตอบคำคำนั้นไป .... "ลองดูก็ได้...." #บันทึกของเมีย #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #ถ้าไม่อินย้อนกลับไปดูภาพเหตุการก่อนหน้านี้ #อาหารก่อนนอน #ลูกๆทั้งหลายแม่เอาความวายมาเสิร์ฟละค้า #เป็นเรื่องเป็นราว #ลำไยดององุ่นดอง #ชงเข้มๆ#ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

Most of the time, I asked myself "What is more important to you ... heart or duty ?" Since the first day of being Head of hazed squad, I take it seriously. At one point, I forgot what my heart say to me .... another day passed by, I met that mouthy brat. He made nonstop argument. He pissed me off. Little did I know, I strongly attached to his "never say die" attitude. The eyes of tiger, indeed. Here and now, he said he loves me ... I love ypu P'Arthit ... That word is spinning around in my head. "Affection" ... I ignored my feeling for so long. One loud voice's popping in my silent heart. The answer's already there for quite some times. .... "Listen to your heart !!" :) It's so clear .. crystal clear so I response to him " Let's try" #Wifie diary #(that's how) evil senior gets the guy #wanna feel it more, looks at previous pic #dinner is serving #love story :phew:

LOL I LAUGH SO HARD WITH THAT WORD!! hahaha... arthit is such a good wifey, serving dinner and everything. oh god! I LOVE THIS SENIOR! his headcannons is so on point!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tammy_P said:

Thanks for the translation @tammy_P... really appreciate it... :wub: .. his post n your translation really made my day. ..

• Like 3

Guest delightful

So the GMM live chat is halfway translated. Timing it will be a bit*h because they both talk over each other. I hope it's okay. :blink:

I'm resting now, gonna go read SOTUS the novel for the 6th time in bed. ^_^

3 hours ago, tammy_P said:

Thank you @tammy_P for the translation...i  really like the way this co--star (sorry idk his name) promote the relationship between P'Arthit and Kongpope, it's so hilarous (those hastags tho, lol)

Edited by pluviophilegirl
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, jeffita19 said:

Hi, I'm new here. I  wañt to ask you how to open the link From mega. I've downloaded mega app but I cant open the link, I dont know how to. Whenever I opened the link, they always appear "complete action using". Thank you.

You have to choose to download using the mega app or download using your browser.  If its @delightful translations of special chapters 1 or 2 its a small file and can be downloaded using your browser.  If its the translated episode 6, it may be to large for your browser, in which case choose to use the mega app.

Edited by kdfan15
wrong tag
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

So the GMM live chat is halfway translated. Timing it will be a bit*h because they both talk over each other. I hope it's okay. :blink:

:o Thank you!! :heart: You're the best!!! Yes make sure to get lots of rest and enjoy reading SOTUS ^^ 16.gif 

30 minutes ago, kyote said:

oh.. i'm very behind na.. but this is just for me 

Hide contents

P_20160930_105815_1_p.jpghaha. 

not yet pink milk. but green energy milk.  with "energy" haha. 

Ooh that looks good! I could use some energy right now :sleeping: :D

• Like 5

15 hours ago, delightful said:

Wow, I just woke up... looking like a HOT mess right now. ^_^ The first thing I did when my eyes opened was grab the printed out special chapter and read it. Then crawl out of bed and sat down in front of my computer and saw that there were 2 pages to read on here. That commercial for the hotdog! LOL!

@delightful   Wow !!  You read the novel first just after you opened eyes in this morning!?  We all addicted to Sotus, but you are the most :w00t:  We're  worried about your health as someone said before. You might need to go outside more often, have tasty food, sleep well and prepare to watch SOTUS :D

I wake up and find so many posting here (more than 40 :lol:)  this morning!! This thread is growing  so fast and I'm glad to read them.

Sotus is aired every Saturday in Thai, but  in my country, it's on Sunday. The wait time  is the same but somehow I feel like I 'm waiting much longer....:mellow:

10 hours ago, primeare said:

okay but like have you guys seen singto with a puppy? Idk which one is cuter. 

https://instagram.com/p/BK7cVaPBep6/

Does anyone tell me why he is cuter than a puppy???   :heart:

I want a son like him if I can :P

• Like 5

OMG, so many pages to catch up..

It's been 20 days since I left, and this tread is over 100 pages now..

Congratulation..

I've been read this tread for 2 days in a row, since you guys is so cute.. I cant leave all your thought.. And of course those spoiler that make me survive up until now in front of my laptop screen..

I feel like I come back to life again after a long work.. Thanks guys,, you made my day..

• Like 7

Morning ^_^

TOMORROW is D-DAY. FINALLY! Can't wait for new episode. :w00t::wub:

3 hours ago, delightful said:

THANK YOU! I would agree with others... don't overwork yourself, take care of your health. That's the most important thing. :heart: Don't rush, take it easy. :D

@Bemhr I am smiling like crazy after watching that video. They have that effect on me... I can't stop smiling. :lol: haha :wub: I love them even more because of that... whenever I feel down, just seeing those two brings my mood up. :heart:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Of course it'll be okay :) That's already awesome that you do that :heart:  Woah you read the novel 6 times :D Is the show respecting the novel so far ? 

{ Btw, don't overwork yourself as other people said (I think you should keep your energy for the episodes subbing ;) To me, if you were just subbing the episodes and didn't do anything else, I wouldn't even mind ^^) }

• Like 2

i was away for work and now we are at 128 pages! You are amazing!
thank you for special episode translate, i can't stop reading it!
Thanks for all the translation and for subbed Q&A video!
I laughed so hard, this question killed me XD

CtiXO8RWYAAVR-5.jpg

Spoiler

CtiXPgUXEAQV-yG.jpg

Krist i think the same too XDD

i'm so excited for tomorrow episode <3

Edited by chun283
  • Like 3

hey guys this is completely unrelated to sotus except the fact that its BL :P have you guys watched this Brazillian gay short film which is about a blind guy and a new guy who just transferred to his school:blush: it's absolutely adorable and so cute making me feel all mushy and weep :lol::wub:

• Like 11

เหตุผลของคนตื่นเช้า... ผมเองเป็นคนที่ตื่นเช้ามากๆ เพราะเป็นแบบนี้มาตั้งแต่เด็กๆ ผมคิดว่าถ้าเราตื่นเช้า เราจะได้มีเวลามองหาสิ่งรอบๆมากขึ้น ค้นหาความสุขจากในแต่ละวันได้มากขึ้น มีรอยยิ้มให้กับตัวเองและคนรอบข้างได้มากขึ้น และที่สำคัญสำหรับผมทำมันได้เฝ้ามองใครบางและบอกรักเขาได้ง่ายขึ้น เช้าที่มีพี่อาทิตย์สำหรับผมมันเป็นเช้าที่มีความสุขเสมอและผมจะเฝ้ามมองพี่จากตรงนี้ทุกวันเพราะพี่คือ "สิ่งสำคัญในทุกๆเช้าของผมนะ" :) #บันทึกของผัว #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #เช้าที่สดใส #แต่เดี๋ยวนี้ไม่มีโมเมนนี้ละนะ #เพราะอะไรหรอ#เพราะตื่นมานางก็เจอหน้าเมียนอนข้างๆเลยไง #ระลึกความหลังกันหน่อย #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

Reason to wake up early .... I'm an early bird. It's been my habit since I was young cause I always believe that the earlier you getting up, the happier things are drawing in.  Smile more to myself Smile more to others. Far more important, I can easily see someone and tell him I love him. There's nothing better than start the day with P'Arthit and I will be here watching you everyday cause you're "the one I wanna see first in every morning" :) #hubby dairy #evil senior gets the guy #no such moment nowadays #WHY (I know you're curious) #cause now hubby wake up and see his wifie by his side  :wub: #remember the time, the past is past (present is now) :phew:

P'TUTA and his parallel world haha ...

Hello guys I'm back again

• Like 11

2 hours ago, teamperaya said:

hey guys this is completely unrelated to sotus except the fact that its BL :P have you guys watched this Brazillian gay short film which is about a blind guy and a new guy who just transferred to his school:blush: it's absolutely adorable and so cute making me feel all mushy and weep :lol::wub:

OMG THIS IN ONE OF MY FAV MOVIE EVER. I've watched this film (maybe) 8 times. They're so lovely and sweet together. I recommend this film. They have 2 versions of this, short and longer one. Watch this film in myreadingmanga.com (the way he looks)

• Like 4