[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Also, I wonder if they'll cut the kisses in the TV version .... I really wanna know that because if that's the case I will wait to watch the UNCUT.....Usually what I do is I go on lakornhit.com right after the TV broadcasted the episode but what they show is the cut version, I dunno which website shows the UNCUT first.... 

Spoiler

I mean there are only two kissing scenes for them in the whole show apparently..... If they cut them, it's not gonna be smooth because the kisses are absolutely necessary to the scenes...

• Like 3

ข้าวมื้อไหนอร่อยสุด ? ก้องภพ : อ่าวพี่อาทิตย์สวัสดีครับ :) อาทิตย์ : เออ! ก้องภพ : พี่มาคนเดียวหรอครับ? อาทิตย์ : แหกตาดูดิ! มีแต่ผี ถามมาได้! ก้องภพ : งั้นผมนั่งด้วยคนนะครับ อาทิตย์ : ที่อื่นมีเยอะแยะคุณก็ได้นั่งดิวะ จะมานั่งกับผมทำไม โว๊ะ !!! ก้องภพ : ก็ที่อื่นมันไม่มีพี่อยู่ตรงหน้านิครับ :) อาทิตย์ : ก้องภพ!!!! ก้องภพ : พี่จะเรียกชื่อผมอีกนานไหมครับ ? อาทิตย์ : แล้วจะให้ผมเรียกคุณว่าอะระ? ก้องภพ : (ขยับหน้าโดยมีระยะห่างประมาณ 1 มิลระหว่างจมูกกับจมูก) ที่ รั ก :) อาทิตย์ : ก้องภพ!!!!คุณนี้แม่ง!!! น่ารักจังวะ! ที่มาของมื้อแรก เดทแรก และ ครั้งแรก ^////^ #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #เดทแรกของผัวเมีย #อันนี้รู้เลยใครผัวใครเมีย #จุดเริ่มต้นของการกินที่แท้จริง #ร้านข้าวนี้อยู่ใต้หอก้องภพ #จุดจบคือบนห้อง #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

What is your favorite meal ? KP : Hello P'Arthit :) AT : Um ! KP : Are you here alone ? AT : As you see !! What a silly question ! KP : Let me sit here then AT : There're so many available seats. Why do you have to sit next to me ?? KP : Cause I can see your face if I sit here not there !! AT : Kongphop !!! KP : How long do you intend to repeatedly call my name ? AT : So what do you want me to do ? KP : (moving closer until nose to nose) Call me Darling !! :phew: AT : Kongphpop !!! Damn !! You f**king cutie brat !!! that's the first meal first date and FIRST TIME :wub: #evil senior gets the guy #First date of hubby and wifie #hubby and wifie indicated #the beginning of XXX #cafeteria under Kong'sdorm #final round started in the room :phew: :wub:

I'm back people !!! 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, taurean10 said:

Try this...

Copy this mega link  https://mega.nz/#!6N0A1bbJ!8L2SHYx8pCffxLOHz-_fBTikIpGl_NmMmt0Gpg_kk7c from your browser. Then open mega app, theres 3 dots on the upper right side, press that and a menu comes out, click at the option 'open link' . Paste the link you copied and press open. You'll see the file with options to import and download....press download and it'll download instantly.....just remember mega won't open the file, it will just download it. You have to go to 'mega downloads' folder in your storage and find the file and read....hope this helps...good luck.

I've tried all the steps but when I click the file in mega download, they say "No app was found to handle this action".  Thank you so much for your help, you're so helpful. I'll try again.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

ข้าวมื้อไหนอร่อยสุด ? ก้องภพ : อ่าวพี่อาทิตย์สวัสดีครับ :) อาทิตย์ : เออ! ก้องภพ : พี่มาคนเดียวหรอครับ? อาทิตย์ : แหกตาดูดิ! มีแต่ผี ถามมาได้! ก้องภพ : งั้นผมนั่งด้วยคนนะครับ อาทิตย์ : ที่อื่นมีเยอะแยะคุณก็ได้นั่งดิวะ จะมานั่งกับผมทำไม โว๊ะ !!! ก้องภพ : ก็ที่อื่นมันไม่มีพี่อยู่ตรงหน้านิครับ :) อาทิตย์ : ก้องภพ!!!! ก้องภพ : พี่จะเรียกชื่อผมอีกนานไหมครับ ? อาทิตย์ : แล้วจะให้ผมเรียกคุณว่าอะระ? ก้องภพ : (ขยับหน้าโดยมีระยะห่างประมาณ 1 มิลระหว่างจมูกกับจมูก) ที่ รั ก :) อาทิตย์ : ก้องภพ!!!!คุณนี้แม่ง!!! น่ารักจังวะ! ที่มาของมื้อแรก เดทแรก และ ครั้งแรก ^////^ #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #เดทแรกของผัวเมีย #อันนี้รู้เลยใครผัวใครเมีย #จุดเริ่มต้นของการกินที่แท้จริง #ร้านข้าวนี้อยู่ใต้หอก้องภพ #จุดจบคือบนห้อง #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

What is your favorite meal ? KP : Hello P'Arthit :) AT : Um ! KP : Are you here alone ? AT : As you see !! What a silly question ! KP : Let me sit here then AT : There're so many available seats. Why do you have to sit next to me ?? KP : Cause I can see your face if I sit here not there !! AT : Kongphop !!! KP : How long do you intend to repeatedly call my name ? AT : So what do you want me to do ? KP : (moving closer until nose to nose) Call me Darling !! :phew: AT : Kongphpop !!! Damn !! You f**king cutie brat !!! that's the first meal first date and FIRST TIME :wub: #evil senior gets the guy #First date of hubby and wifie #hubby and wifie indicated #the beginning of XXX #cafeteria under Kong'sdorm #final round started in the room :phew: :wub:

I'm back people !!! 

kool... been looking forward to this :D and then the 3rd parallel universe of the KS/AK love affair sails along... :tears:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah that's what I thought :( But at least as you said we have REAL KISSES dammit, REAL KISSES!!!

(Unlike Make It Right where they used angles omg made me pissed af, I know they did that because of the actors' age or something, but they were better off not filming these scenes at all in my opinion..... It's like man, you do it for real or you don't do it at all... Just like those actors playing gay characters and then they refuse to kiss their co-star wtf :huh: ??!!) 

I know right.

• Like 3

Guest delightful

Wow, I just woke up... looking like a HOT mess right now. ^_^ The first thing I did when my eyes opened was grab the printed out special chapter and read it. Then crawl out of bed and sat down in front of my computer and saw that there were 2 pages to read on here. That commercial for the hotdog! LOL!

I think I need to go do something outside of my room today. Maybe go take some photos of leaves changing color, yes, it's starting here. Starting to get cold, then grab some food with a friend and then hangout. I hope I can concentrate on what I'm doing. Why is it ONLY 1 episode a week? Am I supposed to watch only 5minutes of it a day?!!!!?!??!! What are they thinking? Do they not care that my heart is about to stop beating?!?!?!?! I need more SOTUS! I can only re-watch the 6 episodes so many times! LIKE I've watched it 20times already! I remember every characters' lines when they come on screen! And re-reading ALL THE CHAPTERS about 5 times isn't doing it anymore! I need more live action SOTUS with Krist and SINGTO!

*Just got a text that I'm to meet my friend in about an hour and a half.. gotta go shower and live a 'normal' life now. WISH ME LUCK you guys! I don't know how long I can keep this mask on for!*

http://-/r/1044uiq/9

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Also, I wonder if they'll cut the kisses in the TV version .... I really wanna know that because if that's the case I will wait to watch the UNCUT.....Usually what I do is I go on lakornhit.com right after the TV broadcasted the episode but what they show is the cut version, I dunno which website shows the UNCUT first.... 

Reveal hidden contents

I mean there are only two kissing scenes for them in the whole show apparently..... If they cut them, it's not gonna be smooth because the kisses are absolutely necessary to the scenes...

Does anyone know what is the first website to show the UNCUT ? :bawling: 

• Like 2

Wow, in just 24 hours, i have so many pages of posts to read, i would like to thank each and everyone of you for reading all of the posts, it's very good for me, as i am working from 8am to 6pm everyday, and the only thing that kept me from going is the SOTUS and this forum.

I also welcome all newcomers to this forum, sorry if i didn't have the time to greet and welcome you. :grin:

I saw from one of the earlier post that some people is using Singto and Krist name to ell things online, we fans of the show and fans of theirs are utterly shameful and disgusted to know that there are people like that.

Thank you to @delightful for the awesome translated interview video and the Part 2 of the novel :heart:. And would like to assure you that i only contribute to the english wikipedia page, i have no idea who create the website, but hope your video is not 1 of them inside, or else i will be sad to hear that one of our fans are not fans at all.

One good thing that is

2 Days

To SOTUS: The Series (Episode 7)

• Like 8

7 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Just read Missing You P2.

Arthit never changes (LOL), just look at him being all 'mean' to Kongpob and then confessing at the end how he is all crazy about Kong, like Kong is for him. :wub: I really hope these two chapters will be in the series. (Especially P2 bed scene... *I can dream* haha)

Thank you, once again for translating both chapters for us @delightful :heart:

I soooo agree with u... Arthit has always been all bark and no bite ! He is d sweetest teddy-bear !!!! Kongpope shows his emotions and love for Arthit but Arthit will do such an action quietly which touches Kongpope deeper and he can't help but fall harder for his P'Arthit. 

• Like 7

21 hours ago, delightful said:

I have this thing.. called 'craziness' ... like... every HD video that I find of Krist and Singto ... like... needs to be subbed!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways... I am almost done with Part 2 of Missing You, but needed a break and did this instead. I don't know if someone has already subbed it or not, but I just had to sub it because... they were so cute in here. LOL!

https://mega.nz/#!nNt2DYjR!I-qbWQumVg95tdxSkr-UelIGAaQFj03c5idiJ9gjuYc

Thank you @delightful this video made me go crazy. And there are so many scenes on the beach that I haven't seen before. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Does anyone know what is the first website to show the UNCUT ? :bawling: 

There is no uncut, Line TV copy is the same as the episodes that aired on television. But I wouldn't worry, the kiss scenes won't be censored. It should all be in the broadcast :)

• Like 4

I said I will take Arthit cute photos and his expressions, but Kong at the beginning of ep. 6 is just... :tears:

Spoiler

K1_zps6ogehvld.png

I wanted to share photos from scene with Oak and Em where he looked so lost and then in his room too... but I thought that would be really too much, so I gave up. This one up, first one is where Kong found out (from Em) about Arthit still running on the field and then look at him on his scooter 'running' to stop Arthit!

and then...

K2_zpsih44almk.png

K3_zpswwxuib1r.png

When I saw this whole scene for the first time, raw, without subtitles... it was really heart-breaking. Kong really looks like he is gonna start crying any second... he was hurting here... it's all written on Kong's face. :tears:

I wanted to stop here... but then this one is also...

K4_zpsg4vmzosb.png

:tears::tears:

Singto really did an amazing job here! BRAVO! :heart:

All about Arthit... 14k8gag.gif :wub:

Spoiler

A2_zpsv6wumija.png

This is when Kong came in his room... just look at him all surprised! KAWAIII :lol::wub:

Now next one...

A3_zpsrbadyui1.png

Arthit looking at Kong while he was setting a table for him and getting porridge and pink milk for him to eat. ^_^

more Arthit looking at Kong...

a5_zpsvl40brtm.png

While Kong was ironing his clothes... :wub:

EVEN MORE Arthit looking at Kong... :lol:

A6_zpsfth0ot4p.png

a9A_zpstfwts3tr.png

Arthit was all over Kong. :wub:

:flushed:

Totally random... :phew::lol:

Spoiler

A4_zpsiycmz0ec.png

and ofc I can't forget 'those stares' at the end of ep. 6...

A10_zpsikhgki1v.png

:heart:

:wub: until next week :wub:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, jia_k said:

There is no uncut, Line TV copy is the same as the episodes that aired on television. But I wouldn't worry, the kiss scenes won't be censored. It should all be in the broadcast :)

Thank you for answering :wub: Yeah I had a doubt since I saw that the cut and uncut version were exactly the same length :D I don't know why people put "UNCUT" in the titles of the video then.... :blink: I knew that Thailand wouldn't do such things as cutting kissing scenes hehe  ;) They're the best :)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

@febrikim You are my soulmate. I was going to post this also. It's like Q&A with fan. There are some questions like. How many kiss scene? How do you feel about the kiss scene? How do you feel when you first met? Will Sing attend to see Krist's band performance? Who is wife and husband? Did Krist get hazed by Sing and how? Talk about other actors in the series. Which is your favorite scene? Is it the real kiss? etc 

Oh gosh I'm hoping someone will sub this for real, we international fans will be grateful whoever you are lol

l2R032V7qRAF8J6qA.gif

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, arsidians said:

i don't know what is this about and what actually happening here in Thailand but suddenly

this #จอห์นผู้พิชิตคริส is trending topic now. and see what it did to Krist :

It's about his midterm test in one particular subject.Computer or something. And Yeh !! He had problem with it.

#จอห์นผู้พิชิตคริส  literary means John, the Krist conqueror. (HAHA) 

Spoiler

P.S. As a teacher myself, if my students have any question regarding the test, I'd love them  to talk to me rather than post it in social media. ( no intention to offense anyway, just my opinion)

• Like 6