[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I just can't help myself when it comes to Arthit and Kong... this is scene from ep. 3, also one of my fav. :heart:

Spoiler

Sotus1_zps6mz5gs1x.png

Sotus2_zpszisyyu9m.png

Sotus%203_zpswwaag6yc.png

smileys-love-342926.gif:heart:smileys-love-342926.gif

I always find myself screaming at this scene. 

Again, Arthit's face and expression's.... I think I'll need to make bunch of screenshots just with his expressions. :wub:

• Like 7

Guest delightful

Okay, I have to share this because I'm laughing at crazy self right now. So a few minutes ago I was watching an OPV of Sotus Arthit and Kong and I was going to move my mouse to click on the screen to pause it, but it moved too fast and accidentally clicked on another website that I had saved on my bookmark. I seriously went batsh!t crazy. I yelled at myself for navigating away from that page like I was an evil stepmother yelling at her stepdaughter, it was an intense moment. Then I realized how insane I am and had to laugh about it.

37 minutes ago, delightful said:

YES!!! YES!!! I was going to say that too! P'Arthit's eyes were only on his 0062 Kongpope! Hahhahahaa Kongpope is now going to be 0062 Kongpope! I wanted P'Arthit to take care of his 0062 Kongpope. I'm seriously like never going to get over this couple. And that part where they were eating, it was so mean of him to give his 0062 Kongpope the extra chilies. But did you see that Kongpope ate it all? How sweet is he? And that scene where he told his P'Arthit that he was adorable/cute when he put on an angry face.

*Sidenote* I wonder how Off (Bai, or Bright) is feeling right now. I mean his couple Pik and Roam's status as the most popular couple is being threatened right now. Since Off is so proud of that title, he must be a little shaken. I wonder if his Roam is taking good care of him as usual. *endsidenote*

@delightful you know..you are so cute when you fangirling! XD all are so relatable! Please include more of your comment in your subbing! I love that!   

side note: Pik-Rome for me is totally diff from Arthit-Kong...both also cute in their on ways! 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, greenfan said:

I'm just curious. Is there anyone here who is actually in Thailand and is closely following the series? I guess I want to know about the show's general reception from Thai viewers. Or are we all international fans? 

well, currently i'm staying in bangkok but i can't really confirm about the reception from Thai viewers. but i think the show is quite popular among the teens mostly perhaps those who stays in bangkok,  proven by the fact that its meet and greet tickets sold out in only 3 or 4 hours while the only way to get it is by buying it directly from GMM, so you need to go to their building. the other thing is there has been several twitter trending topic here in thailand related to the series, and if i'm not mistaken whenever the show is on air it always hit the trending topic too, as comparison, there are 2 or 3 other lakorns that able to hit the trending topic whenever it's on air, persumably those that aired by the major channel.

and about whether it is hard or not to learn Thai, in my case, yes it is difficult. those who don't used to speak tonal language (like chinese?) will mostly find it difficult, moreover you don't really able to change Thai letters to roman alphabet. but it really depends on your will i believe, and it always fun to learn a new language for me so i'm totally enjoying it :lol:.

bonus: krist and his antics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpPTgvq33a8

i think this one filmed not long ago because the shirts with green pattern is used by the freshmen in the freshy night here in kasetsart uni, and it took place in front of his faculty building

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, delightful said:

*Sidenote* I wonder how Off (Bai, or Bright) is feeling right now. I mean his couple Pik and Roam's status as the most popular couple is being threatened right now. Since Off is so proud of that title, he must be a little shaken. I wonder if his Roam is taking good care of him as usual. *endsidenote*

It'll be nice if Rome take part as cameo in Sotus:).

I hope Puppy Honey season 2 will be focus on Pick and Rome:wub:.

Hello guys from Singapore, wondering anyone here from Singapore that watches this show,

anyway my thai translations is not that good, although i am Chinese, i am now studying grade 3 thai (which is the same context of a kid in his/her 8 or 9 years old).

I am also creator of the English Wikipedia page of SOTUS The Series, as i love this series too much (i created, Love's Coming, Waterboyy, My Bromance and Love Sick The Series), hope i can impart knowledge to the wikipedia to let people know about this show and what does SOTUS the drama talks about.

• Like 9

Guest delightful
25 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I just can't stop saying 'awwwwww' and going all into that mood when Kong says to Arthit at the end of ep.3: 'Take Care' 84.gifawwwww :wub::wub: 16.gif

I'll stop now and continue with re-watch of ep. 4 later. ^_^ 

Awwwwwwwww, can I awwwwwwwwwwww with you too? LOL! I seriously loved that scene and the scene of them eating. Yes, when he tried to deny that the pink milk drink was his, I was like... OMGGeee Kongpope wouldn't have made fun of you if you didn't start it, P'Arthit~!

I am reading the rest of the novel and I was just on the part where Kongpope and his team won the basketball game. He walked by P'Arthit on the way out and told him to come see the Star and Moon competition. In the novel the author writes something very sweet in this part. Kongpope realizes right there that it wasn't the competitions that he wanted to win, he did want to prove that the freshmens were capable of winning, but his biggest realization was that all he wanted was something from someone. He wanted 'kumlung jai' loosely translated as mental support from his one and only P'Arthit. So he only wanted his P'Arthit to show that he cared! That's why he was always looking around for his P'Arthit! That's why he kept on telling P'Arthit to come see the competitions! Spazzzzzz attack!!! :wub:

Guest delightful

Thanks Timothy, glad to see a new face here. Welcome to the thread.

So adding onto the novel of SOTUS, the part where Kongpope asked P'Arthit if he liked the song he sang on stage. The author wrote that "When Arthit thought of the love song's lyrics and saw Kongpope's big eyes and wide smile, it made him feel weird." I think this is the official start of P'Arthit's feelings. :wub:

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks Timothy, glad to see a new face here. Welcome to the thread.

So adding onto the novel of SOTUS, the part where Kongpope asked P'Arthit if he like the love song he sang on stage. The author wrote that "When Arthit thought of the love song's lyrics and saw Kongpope's big eyes and his wide smile, it made him feel weird." I think this is the official start of P'Arthit's feelings. :wub:

please keep the spoiler from the novel coming :wub: i always love it because we can know what arthit feel actually to kong :phew: and how sweet kong to arthit :)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, delightful said:

Awwwwwwwww, can I awwwwwwwwwwww with you too? LOL! I seriously loved that scene and the scene of them eating. Yes, when he tried to deny that the pink milk drink was his, I was like... OMGGeee Kongpope wouldn't have made fun of you if you didn't start it, P'Arthit~!

I am reading the rest of the novel and I was just on the part where Kongpope and his team won the basketball game. He walked by P'Arthit on the way out and told him to come see the Star and Moon competition. In the novel the author writes something very sweet in this part. Kongpope realizes right there that it wasn't the competitions that he wanted to win, he did want to prove that the freshmens were capable of winning, but his biggest realization was that all he wanted was something from someone. He wanted 'kumlung jai' loosely translated as mental support from his one and only P'Arthit. So he only wanted his P'Arthit to show that he cared! That's why he was always looking around for his P'Arthit! That's why he kept on telling P'Arthit to come see the competitions! Spazzzzzz attack!!! :wub:

So he was looking for P'Arthit! 47b20s0.gifI always thought that Kong was looking around for P'Arthit and now it's confirmed. bliss.gif *starts screaming* 84.gif84.gif  *my feels* 4yajuyo.gif5440.gifThank you for all the book spoilers. You make me love those two more... if that's even possible. :wub: thankyou.gif

• Like 3

While browsing Kristtps' instagram profile I've seen this picture and totally broke my heart....

Spoiler

Anyway, I'm glad to see him happy in real life it just never crossed my mind that he's in a relationship right now. :blush: btw, is there any update regarding on the english translation of SOTUS? I'm looking forward on reading it. :heart:

• Like 2

@_-Mio-_ OMG those emojis!!! Where did you get the new emojis from??!! They're so cute ^^

3 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

My favorite scene from ep. 2 :wub:

Hide contents

S1_zpsayhlau2a.png

S2_zps6lgce4gl.png

t4526.gift4526.gif

and then Arthit's face... *aaaaa* (Can someone make a gif out of this one? I don't know how to.)

aRthit_zpsy2b2sg22.png

t4716.gift4725.gift4716.gif

off to re-watch ep. 3 :D 

I made a bunch from each ep because I'm so obsessed :wub: so I probably have one of his face there. They might not be very good... *goes to look for it*

OOH I DO HAVE IT :) -->

Spoiler

was this the part you were thinking of?

Arthit%20reaction%201_zpsocxcncrt.gif Arthit%20reaction%202_zps8orrscyn.gif

I've made well over 100 SOTUS gifs already so it's quite possible I'll have the parts you're looking for lol :P

1 hour ago, arsidians said:

bonus: krist and his antics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpPTgvq33a8

i think this one filmed not long ago because the shirts with green pattern is used by the freshmen in the freshy night here in kasetsart uni, and it took place in front of his faculty building

LOL I've seen this!!! This video is so great :lol:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@_-Mio-_ OMG those emojis!!! Where did you get the new emojis from??!! They're so cute ^^

I made a bunch from each ep because I'm so obsessed :wub: so I probably have one of his face there. They might not be very good... *goes to look for it*

OOH I DO HAVE IT :) -->

Hide contents

was this the part you were thinking of?

Arthit%20reaction%201_zpsocxcncrt.gif Arthit%20reaction%202_zps8orrscyn.gif

I've made well over 100 SOTUS gifs already so it's quite possible I'll have the parts you're looking for lol :P

LOL I've seen this!!! This video is so great :lol:

Here: http://www.pic4ever.com/ (Click on 'Insert media' and then 'Insert Image from URL', copy link there and just delete [ img] thingy, it should work. :D )

OMG waaaaah THANK YOU! loveshower.gif(Can I use that gif to be my profile pic? Is that possible? frantic.gifahhh)

• Like 2

Guest delightful

I didn't put the other spoiler under a tag because the chapter has already been in the first 5 episodes. The next spoiler should be in ep.6, read only if you want to know.

Once Arthit is in bed after running the 54 rounds, he gets a call from the 4th year senior that gave the punishment orders. It turns out that it was all planned out, the punishment from the 4th year senior was supposed to show the 1st year freshmens that there are people higher than the 3rd year juniors. And no matter how powerful the 3rd years looked, even they have to bow down to their seniors. The actual plan was Arthit was only supposed to run 20 rounds, but they didn't plan on having the freshmens come and watch him so with his pride as the head of the 3rd years he had to finish the 54! *you prideful son of a b...* made kongpope cry because of your pride!!!

That's where the fun starts, P'Arthit starts thinking of Kongpope's words. "Can't the 1st year freshmens worry about the 3rd year juniors?" And what is even more surprising is that P'Arthit could remember Kongpope's big round eyes more than his words, he couldn't understand everything behind Kongpope's eyes. He knew they were of anger and he was sure he felt that Kongpope's eyes showed sadness as if he himself was hurting. That was why P'Arthit couldn't look into Kongpope's eyes for too long. It felt like the feelings of anger and sadness and pain was shooting right at him too. It made him feel like he had wronged Kongpope in a way.

Wow, the feelssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss... :wub::bawling:

5 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@_-Mio-_

19.gifgreenstars.gif19.gifgreenstars.gif19.gif

It worked! Thanks ^^ 2vsj1nm.gif

Yes go ahead and use it :) His expression is sooooo cute xD

ugh I just wanted to add your gif as my profile pic and it seems that I can't. They are too big. *goes to cry in the corner* onion076.gif

• Like 2