[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

19 hours ago, vani27 said:

The vid about someone-made-someone-s-nipples-standing-hard is real sub :))))

btw guys, im lurking through soompi for years and thanks to Sotus i decided to debut :))) since Thai 's dramas are so popular now in Vietnam, there are lots of translating and subbing stuffs flying around, mostly in Viet and some in English done by Vietnamese, i'm a Viet, and if you guys find out some stuffs regarding the series or any BL that in Viet or in English but not so clear, i can try to make it more understandable :)

regarding Bad Romance the series, i think there is a Vietsub team trying to sub all full episodes, it's currently up to the ep 6 or 7, as well as Part time the series currently at ep 11

Wow... daebak!!!! so currently, Part time the series have episode 10 n 11 in eng sub?

• Like 3

On 8 September 2016 at 2:18 PM, keroropi said:

I think its not him

oh really? it seems that I'm starting to look for Krist everywhere then AHAHAH. Delusions running high. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, laval said:

yj0G4pr.jpg

The seniors sure do love being silly x)

HAHA lol it looks like the seniors are the ones who really needs disciplining behind the scenes :))

• Like 5

On 8 September 2016 at 3:57 PM, laval said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ah no no, it's still the school year! x)

Y'all know this scene by now?

tumblr_ocpeswqTDS1vtisrzo5_500.gif

The fan I've spoken to thinks it's a end of the school year party. Apparently it's not a scene in the book.

So there's a few pictures of the freshmen as third graders like this:

OwFRVA0.jpg

cr: fluke_teerapatl ig

Reveal hidden contents

The thai fan thinks this will be in the extra episode Krist mentioned on twitter. Here's what looks like Arthit visiting Kongpob at school from work:

tumblr_messaging_od2utgzJas1r6is2n_1280.

!!!!!!!! huhu this is good news. Arthit really looked fluffy and the whole atmosphere seemed warm. Good to know it might go and establish their relationship. And awww Arthit probably visiting Kong in school. I have a feeling I might get very attached to this show. almost everything is really good in my opinion. The cast's acting is not subpar and the scenes really do hold great meanings. Arthit does have a reason for scolding Kongphob and he most probably has a good reason for all those intense activities. And they have the right to scold youngsters disrespecting elders because respect is a must-have in our dealings with the people in society. However, the seniors are also quite extreme in their actions though. Haha. I'm so excited to see their character developments. Saturdays have never looked so good until Sotus!!

These photos and possible scenarios are tickling my heart. My virgin heart is shook! :)) :wub:

--—-------------------------------------------------

Lol. On another note, Singto's instagram story video has him and the girl from U-Prince doing cute poses and in the end she mentions Krist and Singto's adorable laughter gave me strength.

(I'm actually not in good condition but I had a thought about how tomorrow would be when Episode 4 would be airing so maybe Ep 3 with subs would come out. AND IT DID. I have my priorities sorted out. lol)

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Am I the only one who ships Not and Tiw? For some reason after watching ep 3 I think they'd be so cute together xD 

Screenshot_20160909-094441_zpsedxbn6xe.p

Hide contents

And now that Tiw is the representative maybe there'll be more NotTiw happening?? :lol: ...probably not but I can always ship them on my own :P

Screenshot_20160909-094426_zpsnkdjbpaj.p

Screenshot_20160909-094417_zpsx8bxtbtg.p

You're not the only one, as soon as I saw the two of them in that scene, my brain has started to ship them, and wishing for more of them when I found out Tiw is going to be student rep. :wub:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, jaelephy said:

I am so opposite to you. since I know,  these guys are just actors and aren't in love for real so I don't mind them interacting with other guys and all. It's their life after all. As long as I get my chemistry onscreen, I don't care much about how they behave offscreen...tbh too much fanservice stuff actually turns me off the couple (basically what happened with OhmToey and me)...too much staged stuff isn't for me.

19 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Yeah I agree with you. I also have issues with fans demanding their OTPs only act together. Like it's a betrayal somehow. It's not entirely wrong because the productions play up the fanservice to the limit but these are still real people with real lives. I don't enjoy it when fans turn on them for not being exactly what they want at all times. I'm going to enjoy the show and not worry about what people do offscreen. 

I realise that not all fans agree and that's their prerogative but I still think it's kind of unfortunate. 

Agree with everything you guys said.

Let's not confuse reality with the drama. These guys are actors doing their job. Fanservice is a part of it.

11 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Can't wait to see Singto in U-Prince series. :wub:

I've been watching ep 3 over and over, now gonna start again from ep 1. :D

Cr5pT-6UsAAS3oA.jpg

Cr5pUYMUIAESU9Z.jpg

How adorable! The second one is particularly super cute!

9 hours ago, laval said:

yj0G4pr.jpg

The seniors sure do love being silly x)

They look like they have a cordial relationship behind the scenes. That's really nice.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, laval said:

Finally another PremWad pic, I'm so starved for this couple lol~

8U0LUhZ.jpgcr: yuyui ig

THx. I really need more PremxWad pictures. Why they just have a little bit picture?:(

35 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Why they just have a little bit picture?

Just speculating, but maybe there isn't many pics because the show makers want to keep their relationship (if they do become a couple) a secret for as long as possible.

Here are some more "PremWad" pics. Actor Arm Pongpol (the second year senior in the show) was first cast as Prem (they even filmed some scenes) before they switched to Gunsmile. I think perhaps Arm didn't look mean enough to play Prem x).

OutWRKb.jpg

Spoiler

zxKCNkz.jpg8dxzoWi.jpg

nrLTYHN.jpg

cOnp5C3.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, laval said:

Just speculating, but maybe there isn't many pics because the show makers want to keep their relationship (if they do become a couple) a secret for as long as possible.

Here are some more "PremWad" pics. Actor Arm Pongpol (the second year senior in the show) was first cast as Prem (they even filmed some scenes) before they switched to Gunsmile. I think perhaps Arm didn't look mean enough to play Prem x).

OutWRKb.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

zxKCNkz.jpg8dxzoWi.jpg

nrLTYHN.jpg

cOnp5C3.jpg

I think Fluke have more chemistry with Gunsmile than this actor.

6 minutes ago, laval said:

Yes, me too! I'm so glad they changed actors. Fluke and Gunsmile have great chemisty together. :thumbsup:

They also different type than other bl couple both are strong type not usual strongxgentle type. I'm really curious about how they act lovey dovey towards each other:wub:.

3 hours ago, laval said:

OutWRKb.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

zxKCNkz.jpg8dxzoWi.jpg

nrLTYHN.jpg

cOnp5C3.jpg

I think that is a pretty good possibility considering that they changed the opening theme a little bit with more PremWad which was adorable by the way. Hopefully they'll keep giving us little clips like that showing their relationship. Also I'm really hoping that they get a happy ending and not an ending like Earn and Pete's ending in LS 2. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, risa_shimazaki said:

Just watched ep 3 and I still don't get why Arthit wasn't in the meeting with the freshman. The senior said it was because of rumors? Can someone explain it to me better?

Can't wait for ep 4. Finally we will have some PremxWad! I miss them.

He got kicked off from being a leader because some bad rumours spread about him (from the freshmen?) and the teacher's found out, so the seniors (?) booted him off. That's what i got from the subs anyway >.<; But then someone explained before in this forum that he got kicked out by the seniors coz Arthit didn't agree with their methods after that freshman girl fainted? I think we'll have to wait for ep 4 :)

Also is it just me or the subs this week weren't as good as the 1st and 2nd ep? It's weird coz i watched from the same subteam  .. but the quality really dropped this episode :O...I think it's coz they were rushing? lol everyone keeps demanding for eng sub all the time lol

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

He got kicked off from being a leader because some bad rumours spread about him (from the freshmen?) and the teacher's found out, so the seniors (?) booted him off. That's what i got from the subs anyway >.<; But then someone explained before in this forum that he got kicked out by the seniors coz Arthit didn't agree with their methods after that freshman girl fainted? I think we'll have to wait for ep 4 :)

Also is it just me or the subs this week weren't as good as the 1st and 2nd ep? It's weird coz i watched from the same subteam  .. but the quality really dropped this episode :O...I think it's coz they were rushing? lol everyone keeps demanding for eng sub all the time lol

Thanks for explaining! <3

Yeah, I'm having a hard time understanding the subs. They are not the best, but I'm still very grateful for them, of course. I know it's hard work.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, risa_shimazaki said:

Thanks for explaining! <3

Yeah, I'm having a hard time understanding the subs. They are not the best, but I'm still very grateful for them, of course. I know it's hard work.

Yeah I'm hoping that it makes more sense once Krist Fanclub's subs come out. I'm also curious about the scene where Kong was on the phone because there were no subs. I think their subs for ep 3 should be out soon though ^_^ 

And I'm so excited for episode 4!! It's almost here!

• Like 3