[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

Guest zzola1003

the big ben watch worn by both of them was sighted during the Duran Duran concert

please correct me if im wrong

from the photos posted by marie, looks like they have the same hair colour as well :w00t:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mysweetaddiction

Hello, new member here..:)

Oh how I wish that they really are back in each other's arms...I mean, with the big ben watches, and the brown straps and the hair color, aren't those enough proofs??...sigh...maybe I'm just over reacting...oh well, I guess all we have to do now is wait for any confirmation form the two... :rolleyes:

36nr.jpg

Hmm..I remember Seo jin wearing that same big ben watch when he and Jung eun went to actor Lee Son Jae's stage play...hmm...F-I-S-H-Y!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest mysweetaddiction

oh is it prohibited?..I'm very sorry, I wasn't aware...I'll keep that in mind.. :D

Yeah, I got that from Jung eun's new song..You've heard it too?..Wasn't it cute??..haha!..Very nice!..

It was supposed to be 'sweetest' instead of 'sweet' but I thought it wouldn't fit the required number of characters so I kinda shortened it.. :rolleyes:

Guest lovemesweet

Hi Marie and Guing :D I was at the Love site Marie you didn't answer my greeting there busy with something ? har har

Guest mysweetaddiction

Ms Guing looks so cute with her emoticons... :lol:

Waaahh!!! I'm really gonna go crazy with these two!

Guest mysweetaddiction

haha! you really make me laugh... :D

Aigoo...Why don't these two just admit to the public that they are together again?!?!...(haha! how desperate..lol) :lol:

Guest riehae

Just passing by.

Just checking the thread from time to time.

To look at the post of the other members.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived