[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keiji_takao

OMG! i've been looking everywhere for Go Baek by Lee Seo Jin!! WHEEE~ anyway. i cant download the other one Go Hae (not the OST one) the one before the link for GO Baek of Lee Seo Jin.... Megauploads dont ever work for me.. So can some kind soul upload??? PLS!!!! THANKS ^.^

oH darn.. its not sung by Lee Seo Jin.. I tot someone ripped from the movie.. oh well..

Guest goongaddict2603

I am also recently rewatching this drama- and my fave couple is Soon-jung and Tae-san! :D

They have such natural chemistry~Their personalities really do contrast~

It'll be a great idea (to me, I'm not sure abt the other fans though) if they do a spin-off focusing more on Soon-jung & Tae-san!~

This drama will always be one of my favourites!~ :w00t:

OMG! i've been looking everywhere for Go Baek by Lee Seo Jin!! WHEEE~ anyway. i cant download the other one Go Hae (not the OST one) the one before the link for GO Baek of Lee Seo Jin.... Megauploads dont ever work for me.. So can some kind soul upload??? PLS!!!! THANKS ^.^

oH darn.. its not sung by Lee Seo Jin.. I tot someone ripped from the movie.. oh well..

the only song i have with lee seo jin singing is when he sung in chocolate ripped from the video :w00t: :w00t:

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

I like this drama very much~

The last episode was somehow so different from the previous episodes~.

It was really cute when Lee Soo Jin had to learn how to use computer. He could not put up with it. :D

In Japanese, the sub title said "親分さん” when she called him. It means "Boss" (in a gangster's world. not the same "boss" in our world). I wonder how the Korean subtitle would be.... :D

:huh: never knew there was this thread...

i love the drama! :w00t: ^ they absolutely have chemistry. :P new here. :P

at first, i thought the story was fragmented, 'cause there wasn't much going on--not for the main conflict thingy anyways. but...whoo, it gets so good towards the middle, and every single part after that is a much see!

i love the fighting scenes. :P

it's on my top list of must sees, now. :P

EDIT

i've only finished the drama for the first time last night, and i did some research today...are they still dating? :D

EDIT

just read the post above at the top.

aww, how sweet. :D

:huh: never knew there was this thread...

i love the drama! :w00t: ^ they absolutely have chemistry. :P new here. :P

at first, i thought the story was fragmented, 'cause there wasn't much going on--not for the main conflict thingy anyways. but...whoo, it gets so good towards the middle, and every single part after that is a much see!

i love the fighting scenes. :P

it's on my top list of must sees, now. :P

EDIT

i've only finished the drama for the first time last night, and i did some research today...are they still dating? :D

yes they are still dating :blush:

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

I haven't encountered a truly genuinely high quality drama since...."White Tower" and "My Name is KSS". I would say this is one of the best K dramas I've ever seen so far! :D

Actually both main role actor and actress are unbelievably skillful!. I like the way he (Lee Seo Jin) hesitates. Because he is a gangster, he thinks he is not supposed to stand at the equal position with ordinary people, I mean esp with the angel like this doctor (which is really noble minded). He always stays behind and rarely talks. But we can see how he opens his mind only to her from the beginning. Although whatever he talks are sarcastic, we can tell he is not that easy person to open his heart to everybody, but to her.

BTW, I like the episode when he cares too much of the sound when the door is to shut.

When his lover commented like this; "You barely listen to what I talk but you can clearly hear the sound of the neighbor's door". That moment, was the time when he noticed he was seriously in love with the NEIGHBOR. :D

hi to all,

I found this thread just today.. i was so excited and enjoying while reading all the msg... i have been looking all the time but i could not find it. to all forumers thankx for this thread. :rolleyes:

may i know when is the exact date of lovers drama anniversary?

hi to all,

I found this thread just today.. i was so excited and enjoying while reading all the msg... i have been looking all the time but i could not find it. to all forumers thankx for this thread. :rolleyes:

may i know when is the exact date of lovers drama anniversary?

it aired in Korea 8 November 2006.

Guest k.a.p.r.i

i just finished this drama......and i'm gonna bring this thread back to life! haha :)

LOVERS

is

the

most

amazing

drama

EVER!

i highly recommend it!!! it's so classic yet to sweet. you'll find yourself downloading the next episode even before the one you're watching is over! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

btw, does anyone know if they'll be making another drama together? or even a sequel to 연인?

and what happened to the lee seo jin thread?? please bring it back!!~

Guest lovemesweet

i just finished this drama......and i'm gonna bring this thread back to life! haha :)

LOVERS

is

the

most

amazing

drama

EVER!

i highly recommend it!!! it's so classic yet to sweet. you'll find yourself downloading the next episode even before the one you're watching is over! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

btw, does anyone know if they'll be making another drama together? or even a sequel to 연인?

and what happened to the lee seo jin thread?? please bring it back!!~

i just finished lurking at lee seo jin thread it has updates on the couple :D

Archived