[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

Guest scorpio318

This was my first Korean Drama to watch and I really liked it. I love both of the main characters in it who did a great job. All of other cast was also great too. Hope to see more work of the two couple togather. I am so hooked on Korean drama's and movies. If you know of any that worth watching please let me know (english sub if possible). Thank you.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest noni10

where can download lovers ng & behind the scenes??

You can go to youtube, and type on the search bar "lovers ng", you can find so many BTS and NG scenes. Enjoy watching!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest miaka0210

So I just finished watching this series. My favorite characters is probably Tae San and I love his relationship with Soon Jung. Even thought they didn't have a lot of scenes together. Probably only shared maybe 8 scenes at the most, I still enjoyed watching them. I am trying to compile videos of TS and SJ scenes so can you guys see if I'm missing any...thanks. :)

Episode 6 - TS and SJ first meet. She obsesses about being a "bodyguard" and his muscles. TS is uncomfortable around SJ.

Episode 8 - TS goes to Mi Joo's apartment to return her father's flower shirt. SJ answers the door and mocks TS about the floral shirt. She tells TS to give her his number or else she'll thrown away the shirt.

Episode 10 - SJ calls TS to inquire about KJ. TJ ends up walking away from SJ.

Episode 11 - SJ calls TS about gangsters threaten her and MJ.

Episode 15 - SJ tries calling TS but he doesn't answer. SJ uses MJ's phone and calls KJ's phone to get a hold of TS. TS gets upset at SJ. SJ tries to give him a Chistmas gift. TS tells her he's a gangster.

Episode 17 - cutest TS and SJ moment ever.

Episode 20 - TS is a real bodyguard and SJ is there at the concert with a big banner.

thanks for listing all those scenes. I love TS soooo much. He is just so cute!!!!

Cute and cool all at the same time.

this series will finish airing in the Philippines in two weeks time...

i miss this series so much.

hope Writer Kim and PD Shin will make LOVERS II with same actors...

this time focusing on the married life of KJ and MJ.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest harliey_nick

hi!i checked all the clubboxes and it seemed that they all have already removed the eps of lovers!huhuhu...can someone direct me to where i can dl the HQ version of the drama?thanks!

Guest harliey_nick

yup just found that one actually ^^...hehehe...nway thanks a lot!^^...i really love this drama!i'm telling everyone left n right to watch it!i managed to get one friend hooked up to this drama!^^

Credit: coolsmurf

Lee Seo Jin Assures that His Wedding with Kim Jung Eun Will Be Made Public

August 20, 2008 by coolsmurf

In KBS2TV “Yo Yu Man Man” program shown today, Lee Seo Jin expressed, “When the time comes for me to marry Kim Jung Eun, I will notify everyone of it”, “I will definitely not get married in secret”.

Lee Seo Jin got acquainted with Kim Jung Eun through “Lovers” drama in 2006 and they swiftly became lovers on and off the drama set. For Lee Seo Jin, “Lovers” has not only left him with many interesting and fun memories but also meeting the love of his life. It is thus a very meaningful drama for him.

In the program, Lee Seo Jin talked about his relationship with Kim Jung Eun

My relationship with Kim Jung Eun is already known to everyone. We are just like many ordinary couples who goes on dates. We have meals together, chat, watch movies. That’s really not much of a difference from other couples. I am not sure why everyone’s so curious about what we are doing?

I have never quarrelled with her before. She is a very sharp (keen eye) and delicate woman. Because of her, I have changed a lot of my old ways. I only drank poktanju (boilermaker) in the past but have switched to drinking red wine more often now.

As for the numerous news reports on us, I thank everyone for their care and concern. I don’t really think much about what’s being written. Although some reports might make one feel unhappy, but it’s fine as long as the two of us are having an interesting life.

From lovers in a drama to a relationship off it, since Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun made their relationship public, they have been spotted together at big or small gatherings, with their sweet dating photos being splashed in newspapers often. The future of this couple makes one anticipate.

Guest xBoobyx

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this drama and i'm rewatching it again right now!! :sweatingbullets: i loveeeeeeeeee the chemistry between kim jung eun and lee suh jin~! i'm sooooooooooo happy they're together and can't wait until they get married and have cute babies!!! heheheh :blush:

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this drama and i'm rewatching it again right now!! :sweatingbullets: i loveeeeeeeeee the chemistry between kim jung eun and lee suh jin~! i'm sooooooooooo happy they're together and can't wait until they get married and have cute babies!!! heheheh :blush:

i feel the same :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

Recently I've been watching this drama. At first I thought....ha? what is this guy? he is macho and looks like a monkey...(sorry) but as I'd been watching more episodes, around episode 3, I was getting so into him, Lee Suh Jin He is so sexy! (sorry but at first I laughed when I heard his name, coz it's same with the famous brand of gargle). I also feel that the character of this guy, the mafia boss, really attracts women. He is such a rude guy who doesn't know how to talk and all he talks are sarcasm to Miju but deep at bottom of his heart, he got a really beautiful pure warm heart. He is also very smart and has a good physical reflexes. And as Korean drama principle, there is an antagonism with his brother(??) and the brother fell love in Miju. wahahaha.....why are all the stories basically the same? Well I am still at the epi 4. And wow!!! even in real life! Kim Jung Eun and Lee Suhjin they a couple!!! :D

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

I have known Lovers since January or so, but somehow wasn't compelled to watch it because of the premise of the story which I thought was way too dramatic and chock full of cliche. However, I saw how favourable the reviews and ratings so I decided to try it, 9 months later, hehe.

I must say I'm addicted. It was mostly Mi Joo's character that I fell in love with right away. She's quirky without being annoying; she's really the mature, yet lovable female lead. Loving Kang Jae came a bit later. My defense is that he looks scary with golf clubs, lol. One of my favorite thing about KJ is that how he often uses a very formal speaking style. I guess it's the gangster system that demanded him to do so, but I think it's also his way to sort of put a barrier around himself, distancing him from everybody else.

And KJ/MJ, I so love from the get go. They do have awesome chemistry right away. But I think part of it is because I'm not a fan of Yu Jin, which I kinda blame on the bland acting of the actress. It just made me unsympathetic on her and her situation. I'm going to retract that. She does an awesome job grieving her loss of child. I felt so sorry for her, especially during the scene where she desperately shuffled through her bag to find her make up. Jeez, no wonder Tae San was tearing up as well, that was so sad.

Ah anyways, I'm only halfway through. There's still gonna be a lot happening.

It's probably too late to reply to someones's comment that was made on Oct 2007...lol

But since I am addicted to this drama, i've tried to read through the posts on this thread and I found deeta's post interesting.

>KJ is that how he often uses a very formal speaking style

Really? :blink: in my language subtitles, there is no nuance of it. Does he actually speak polite sometimes? ohhh....damn...that is one of the important parts I missed. :tears:

>his way to sort of put a barrier around himself

I agree with her. He always puts a barrier around himself not to get anybody come too close to him. But I understand his feeling. He is a lonely worrier who cannot get off his guard

Oh and the latter part, I better not read. Coz I am still on epi 5. It's so not fun to read the outline before watching the drama. lol

It's probably too late to reply to someones's comment that was made on Oct 2007...lol

But since I am addicted to this drama, i've tried to read through the posts on this thread and I found deeta's post interesting.

>KJ is that how he often uses a very formal speaking style

Really? :blink: in my language subtitles, there is no nuance of it. Does he actually speak polite sometimes? ohhh....damn...that is one of the important parts I missed. :tears:

>his way to sort of put a barrier around himself

I agree with her. He always puts a barrier around himself not to get anybody come too close to him. But I understand his feeling. He is a lonely worrier who cannot get off his guard

Oh and the latter part, I better not read. Coz I am still on epi 5. It's so not fun to read the outline before watching the drama. lol

have fun watching i watch the drama many times already and will watch some episodes again today LOL

• 4 weeks later...
Guest misskorea

I watched again lovers and 4 the 2nd time I loved it!!!

There were some moments where the story goes slowly between KJ & MJ

I completely fell for Taesan! he's so hand~some!!!!

His role as a gangster is so perfect 4 him!

Also lil takes w/ SoonJung are so cute ^_^

Btw I have a question about him

In the 13rd episode KJ noticed remarked his left hand hurt (in 00.48min)

Do u think It was included in the script or he was truly really hurt on action scenes b4?

Archived