[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CookieDo

hey

i wanna download this drama but the clubbox links on the 1st page .. hm there are just a few episodes you can download from there.. where can I download the rest of the episodes ??

I really loved this drama :D Mr. Dimples is the best :D

you can find them here

Hi there anyone who are still active in this thread!

Perhaps it's too late for me to respond at this time as Lovers had long gone been aired in Korea. However, here in the Phils. it is just being aired on epi. 5.

I wish to share my views as to why KJ opted to propose and get a ring for YJ. There are many points of view that I have read and to my mind, I noticed that whenever KJ is confronted with knowing that SJ is chasing MJ too, he would run to YJ and in the proposal ring, I think he did that on purpose as a revenge learning that Sj and MJ is already planning to settle down., remember SJ mentioned that he is angry with wife and he has visited parents of MJ.

That's interesting...I never thought of it that way....I just thought that he decided to propose because he felt it was the right thing to do....

I LOVE THIS DRAMA TOO....

i have watched all the LOVERS Series...and this one takes over #1 after i finished watching it 1.5 years ago...

i thought LIP was the best...but LIP will always have the magic that can cast spell on anyone for it being a true classic...

LOVERS on the other hand are for hopeless romantics because its effect lingers on...as the lead couple convincingly played their role...

very realistic...that we could see the naked feelings of the leads for each other off screen on the small screen.

i thought it was the best out of the lovers series :D :D :D

to us it is the BEST...but to others LIP is still the best for them....

i think this was the BEST, because of the chemistry of KJE and LSJ.

i mean if other actors portrayed their characters, i doubt it would have the same impact on the people.

take LIPrague for instance...

it has a nice storyline, but the series is forgettable at least to me.

yes, actress Jeon Do Yeon and actor Kim Joo Hyuk did a wonderful job, but even if actors played their part well,

sometimes they are not simply born for the role...thus the impact on the people was simply not there.

i recently finished watching LIPrague in its 18 episodes none of the scenes left an impression on me... :sweatingbullets:

Guest panic07

to us it is the BEST...but to others LIP is still the best for them....

i think this was the BEST, because of the chemistry of KJE and LSJ.

i mean if other actors portrayed their characters, i doubt it would have the same impact on the people.

take LIPrague for instance...

it has a nice storyline, but the series is forgettable at least to me.

yes, actress Jeon Do Yeon and actor Kim Joo Hyuk did a wonderful job, but even if actors played their part well,

sometimes they are not simply born for the role...thus the impact on the people was simply not there.

i recently finished watching LIPrague in its 18 episodes none of the scenes left an impression on me... :sweatingbullets:

i agree it is the best but b4 i watched it i thought that it was LIP that was the best that is until after LOVERS... although LIP had great chemistry.... LOVERS had the best chemistry between LSJ and KJE... as for LIPrague it never really appealed to me and didn't even get to finish the first episode... i totally agree with the fact that if different leads were choosen for lovers it wouldn't have the same impact

Guest Zombie

Both LIP and Lovers had it's merit, can't comment on LIPrague, as I am not fond of the 2 leads....still unable to get pass epi 1 at all. ;)

Of course, Lovers is more appealing for the matured audience due to it's realistc content than LIP for it's fantasy story.

Guest kukuku

I Love this drama!!! KJE and LSJ are great partners and i like their personalities to. I like this better than Lovers in Paris.

i agree it is the best but b4 i watched it i thought that it was LIP that was the best that is until after LOVERS... although LIP had great chemistry.... LOVERS had the best chemistry between LSJ and KJE... as for LIPrague it never really appealed to me and didn't even get to finish the first episode... i totally agree with the fact that if different leads were choosen for lovers it wouldn't have the same impact

i think they had the BEST and MOST REALISTIC chemistry, because the couple expressed their real feelings in their acting.

they were completely carried away by their feelings.

their glances speak a volume.

no wonder KJE was always eager to be at the Lovers set... :sweatingbullets:

Both LIP and Lovers had it's merit, can't comment on LIPrague, as I am not fond of the 2 leads....still unable to get pass epi 1 at all. ;)

Of course, Lovers is more appealing for the matured audience due to it's realistc content than LIP for it's fantasy story.

i forced myself to watch LIPrague as i want to compare the 3 LOVERS series by watching them all in their entirety.

i am not fond of the actors either and although JDY won Cannes Best Actress, she didn't give that much of an impression on me in LIPrague.

just like any great actress there is/are works that they are not meant for such roles...

Secret Sunshine character was tailored for her, thus she won the Cannes...but in LIPrague sometimes she is over-acting too...and her acting is not even that moving on many sad parts...i can only see tears and wails...but stirring the emotion of the viewer...she was not effective.

Guest chungaerla

I am SOOO addicted to this Korean drama... I am so hooked that I've been watching it over and over and over and over again! Since they aired it here in the Philippines and watched the pilot episode, I begun to search for the entire video series over the internet. Now, I couldn't stop! :P

Such a wonderful love story! I've been watching Asian dramas but this is the first time that I am so into something like this. The actors and actresses are very amazing portraying their roles. The plot is so nice and KJE and LSJ look so gorgeous together. I am so happy when I found out that they are lovers in real life.

More power to you guys!

This is just soooo PERFECT! :)

and i think i laugh more in the Tagalized version of this series.

thank God someone uploaded it in the net...

i cannot wait till all epis are uploaded...

i am bored and i am rewatching this series.

KJE is really funny in her dialogues dubbed in Filipinos...

i think the Filipino dubbed has better impact than the original...

Guest dreamelephant

what site can you find the tagalized version?

The Filipino-dubbed version kinda defeats the purpose of Kim Jung Eun's way of acting this time. They made it like Lovers in Paris where her character is juuussst soooo energetic. In Lovers, there were some times that she was funny but not all the time. In fact, the scenes I cherish the most are where KJE was so serious. :) Errr. I think the broadcasting company wants to market the Korean drama like Lovers in Paris before. Filipinos like funny Korean dramas, right?

I'm wondering often how the local broadcasting company and the dubbing team dealt with the last few episodes where there were a lot of curses made. B*****d, etc. :)

I'll always like the original better than the dubbed versions. How could they ever compare 'saranghaeyo...' to an 'I love you...'? (in ep.19 after the, walk-hug-kiss) And KJE's moans are just sooo. T___T Heartbreaking.

Oh well, that's just me. My two cents. :)

I hope they get married SOON! :D

Guest rix_choi

The Filipino-dubbed version kinda defeats the purpose of Kim Jung Eun's way of acting this time. They made it like Lovers in Paris where her character is juuussst soooo energetic. In Lovers, there were some times that she was funny but not all the time. In fact, the scenes I cherish the most are where KJE was so serious. :) Errr. I think the broadcasting company wants to market the Korean drama like Lovers in Paris before. Filipinos like funny Korean dramas, right?

I'm wondering often how the local broadcasting company and the dubbing team dealt with the last few episodes where there were a lot of curses made. B*****d, etc. :)

I'll always like the original better than the dubbed versions. How could they ever compare 'saranghaeyo...' to an 'I love you...'? (in ep.19 after the, walk-hug-kiss) And KJE's moans are just sooo. T___T Heartbreaking.

Oh well, that's just me. My two cents. :)

I hope they get married SOON! :D

the filipino-dubbed version ddnt defeat the purpose of kje way of acting.. as me a certified fan of kje for almost 4years... to judge it... maybe it become more energetic for a reason that the one who dubbed in lovers in paris was the same person who dubbed the lovers that why its kinda energetic and plus the facial expression of kje is still the same..yeah your right, it was the same there were times that the scene were so funny and there are not... filipinos are people who wants to laugh they also appreciate the crying scenes but not that much...

it should be the original whose the best than the dubbed...but whatever it is..

Lovers is still a good tv dramas.. :D

--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--

hello..

to those, who like

♥kim jung-eun..

[aka vivian sa Lovers in Paris]

[aka louise sa Princess lulu]

[aka jackie sa Lovers]

please feel free to visit this site..

http://ilovekimjungeun.10.forumer.com

and interact in english chatroom

or filipino tambayan...

there are many videos & links avaible

to you to watch...

we will be happy to entertain you...

So I just finished watching this series. My favorite characters is probably Tae San and I love his relationship with Soon Jung. Even thought they didn't have a lot of scenes together. Probably only shared maybe 8 scenes at the most, I still enjoyed watching them. I am trying to compile videos of TS and SJ scenes so can you guys see if I'm missing any...thanks. :)

Episode 6 - TS and SJ first meet. She obsesses about being a "bodyguard" and his muscles. TS is uncomfortable around SJ.

Episode 8 - TS goes to Mi Joo's apartment to return her father's flower shirt. SJ answers the door and mocks TS about the floral shirt. She tells TS to give her his number or else she'll thrown away the shirt.

Episode 10 - SJ calls TS to inquire about KJ. TJ ends up walking away from SJ.

Episode 11 - SJ calls TS about gangsters threaten her and MJ.

Episode 15 - SJ tries calling TS but he doesn't answer. SJ uses MJ's phone and calls KJ's phone to get a hold of TS. TS gets upset at SJ. SJ tries to give him a Chistmas gift. TS tells her he's a gangster.

Episode 17 - cutest TS and SJ moment ever.

Episode 20 - TS is a real bodyguard and SJ is there at the concert with a big banner.

Guest mulat

..lst night's episode was a funny bruhaha...flocks of gansters attended cunsultations to jackie's (minjoo) clinic. One of them wanted to have a face that of Syvester Stallone. je-je

Some dub. :rolleyes:

...my three cents, too. :P

Guest rix_choi

..lst night's episode was a funny bruhaha...flocks of gansters attended cunsultations to jackie's (minjoo) clinic. One of them wanted to have a face that of Syvester Stallone. je-je

Some dub. :rolleyes:

...my three cents, too. :P

hi mulat..

we miss you in ilovekimjungeun..

ehehe^^;

Archived