[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DumboEphant

Hey, can anyone tell me whats the boy's name who acted as the younger version of Kang Sae Yeon?

He's soooo cute!

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tannierella

Hi, I just finished the drama like, yesterday!

haha.

i liked the music they played during the show,

the pieces expressed the scenes aptly. =D

there's this one piece though,

i don't know whether you guys know,

and i'm sorry that i'm lazy to go through a whooping 194 pages to look out for anyone else who's asked the same question,

but there's this piano and violin piece they play rather frequently.

i don't think it's in the OST and i can't find it~

can someone help?

erm.

the one scene that i know where they play this piece was when the PERVERT sunbae touches Mi Joo's butt,

and Kang Jae goes to her rescue by switching on the lights in the club and dragging her away..

the end scene in EPISODE 6.

that's not the only scene.

um.

ah. when Mi Joo finds Kang Jae waiting at the void deck of her apartment,

also end scene, of EPISODE 9.

PLEASE PLEASE?~

I just finished a marathon viewing of Lovers. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful... laughed, cried, was mesmerized by the great chemistry...and the best, most believable love scenes ever. I've always liked Lee Seo jin's work but this is my very favorite...he was stunning, both physically and emotionally, what a performance.

JLS

Arumdaum - Korean Drama, Film, Music & Poetry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Credit: shulien/kje thread, seasons/lover.bbs

Some of the late boomers of Lovers fans will be interested in this latest news article. They are officially an item since April this year.

986_494549_kim2.jpg

986_494549_kim1.jpg

986_494550_kim4.jpg

[단독] 김정은-이서진, 길거리 데이트…꼭 잡은 손 '추위 녹였다'

스포츠서울|기사입력 2007-12-04 10:51 |최종수정2007-12-04 10:57

[스포츠서울닷컴 | 김지혜기자] '톱스타 커플' 이서진과 김정은의 핑크빛 데이트 현장이 스포츠서울닷컴에 포착됐다. 지난 1일 저녁 두 손을 꼭 잡고 신사동 거리를 걷는 모습이 카메라에 잡힌 것. 이서진과 김정은 주위를 의식하지 않은 채 자연스러운 모습으로 여유로운 주말 저녁을 즐겼다.

데이트에 나선 이서진은 검정색 자켓에 검정색 뿔테안경을 쓴 캐주얼한 복장이었다. 김정은은 '쌩얼'에 가까운 옅은 메이크업을 했으며, 베이지색 더블 코트에 미니스커트를 매치했다. 연예인 커플의 화려함보다는 여느 커플과 같은 편안하고 수수한 차림이었다.

이날 이서진과 김정은 커플은 누가 봐도 연인임을 알수 있을 정도로 다정했다. 꼭 잡은 두 손은 물론 바라보는 눈빛에서 서로를 향한 사랑과 신뢰를 엿볼수 있었다. 두 사람은 가벼운 농담을 주고 받으며 눈웃음을 교환했다.

차로 이동할 때는 이서진이 차문을 열어주는 배려를 보였다. 연예계에 소문난 '매너남'의 모습. 이서진은 김정은이 차에 오르기 전까지 그녀의 어깨를 감싸며 매서운 바람으로 부터 보호했다. 김정은이 차에 타자 이서진이 운전석으로 이동해 직접 차를 몰았다.

이서진과 김정은은 주말에 잠깐 짬을 내 데이트를 즐긴다. 서로 바쁜 스케줄 탓에 자주 만날 기회가 없다. 하지만 두 사람의 애정전선에는 아무런 이상이 없어 보였다. 한 팬이 다가가 "너무 잘 어울린다"며 말을 건네자 이서진이 "감사합니다"라며 목례를 했고, 김정은은 수줍은 미소를 보이기도 했다.

2006년 드라마 '연인'에서 호흡을 맞추며 연인으로 발전한 이서진-김정은 커플은 올초 결혼을 전제로 교제중임을 밝혔다. 최근 결혼 임박설이 흘러나왔으나 양측은 결혼에 대해 아직 구체적인 계획이 없다는 입장을 전했다.

이서진은 현재 MBC-TV '이산'에서 정조역을 맡아 열연중이며, 김정은 영화 '내 생애 최고의 순간'의 촬영을 마치고 개봉을 앞두고 있다.

==================================

the news basically described the photos.

it was mentioned that they happened to be caught by a photographer from SportsSeoul.

then they described the couple's look.

like that they were wearing coordinated color.

that LSJ was wearing a pair of glasses and that KJE was wearing make-up and a miniskirt.

that the two were holding onto each other and were telling jokes.

and that LSJ was very gentlemanly to open the door of the car for KJE and even protected her because it was very windy then.

that was basically it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit: seasons/loversbbs for chinese translation.

English translation by zombie

Here it goes...Enjoy

Grip tightly both hands "we really have fallen in love"

In the minus degree weather, hand and feet must be frozen on first day of December.

"Celebrity lover, LSJ & KJE" is enjoying their dates which netizens had always had warm regards for them.

Firmly holding both hands, gazing at each other's eyes seemed filled with a pink atmosphere.

LSJ is having that smiling appearance , each time he speaks with KJE, always with a smile looking at her.

Both are waiting on the street for valet to fetch the car, when it arrived, LSJ drove off immediately, and that was how their date was discovered.

On their dates, LSJ puts on a deep cedar color jacket & wears his glasses, while KJE puts on a light tan overall & coat to match the miniskirt.

Usually celebrity couple wears gorgeous attire, but these two people had simple appearance and looking like any ordinary couple that day.

LSJ & KJE appearance is understood at a glance to be lover, needless to say both hands will grasp together, the two looking at each other's eyes, having that mutual trust, both are so at ease having their jokes, mutual exchange of glances with smiles.

LSJ & KJE can only take advantage of the weekend limited time to have enjoyable dates, since both are very busy, having very few opportunities to meet.

One passerby said to them "Both of you are really matching!" LSJ politely replied "Thanks", while KJE smiled shyly.

After the vehicle arrives, LSJ caringly open the car door. LSJ is well known in the entertainment industry for his well mannered behavior.

Before the car arrived, LSJ continuously protects KJE shoulder to wards off the cold wind blowing at her, once KJE was seated inside, LSJ took the wheel and drove off.

Guest apoloskye

I just started watching this drama and I can't wait to see what happens next! I did see Lovers in Paris and to be honest at first I didn't like Kim Jung Eun either. I think she is growing on me in Lovers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Greener

I just liked Lee Seo Jin in Lovers. He played to remain still and look solemn. He appropriated to mafia character.

I like the his alias " Dimpled Cheeks Mafia" It is lovely alias.

great great drama and casting...i loved it because its not the usual 'expected/common' korean dramas. i have to continue watching the next episodes since there are many twists and unexpected events. LSJ's and KJE's acting and chemistry are really great! loved the their sweet scenes together and also the action/fighting scenes. A must watched series!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kdramafanusa

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in Lovers DVD set from SBS (Korea version), I'm worried about the quality of the english subtitles (some sets released from SBS have not-so-great english subs). If you have this set, please let us know how it is. Thanks in advance. =)

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in Lovers DVD set from SBS (Korea version), I'm worried about the quality of the english subtitles (some sets released from SBS have not-so-great english subs). If you have this set, please let us know how it is. Thanks in advance. =)

the quality of the english translation is good. i encourage you to purchase the DVD.

it is a good addition to a collection.

Guest kdramafanusa

the quality of the english translation is good. i encourage you to purchase the DVD.

it is a good addition to a collection.

Thanks Shulien for replying. I'm glad to hear that the translation is good, I will order it. =)

Archived