Zoie Tam
Christine Kuo
Rebecca Zhu
Vincent Lam
Poon Chi Man
Yeung Chiu Hoi
Man Yeung

Synopsis

While on patrol duty, EU sergeant Ling San-fung and her team are called to assist a criminal chase. A gun battle erupts and San-fung loses her father, who dies from a stray bullet to the head. San-fung continues the pursuit, but a strange natural phenomena suddenly turns her away, taking her back to April 1st—three days prior to the incident. Realising that she has developed the power to time-travel, she uses her new ability to save her father's life. Unfortunately, her disruption to the timeline causes a chain reaction, with unsettling consequences.

Village chief "Ditch", an informant for the ICAC, discovers San-fung's special ability and teams up with her to investigate corrupted cops, but harbours a secret that bears his true identity. Meanwhile, San-fung discovers that she is not the only person who has developed the ability to travel through time. She learns that her power to change the past does not make her able to control the future.

Preview

OSTs

Stephanie Ho - The Most Genuine Pair

Tracy Chu dares not wear bikini as her body figure is not good?

tracy.jpg

tracy1.jpg

Actress, Tracy Chu (朱千雪) was shooting the promotion clip for Over Run Over (EU超時任務) series at Tseung Kwan O TVB City and gave a flesh bouquet of flowers to Vincent Wong (王浩信) who was injured during working through Hugo Wong (黃子恆).

Fell in love as Madam who loved to open fire

Over Run Over series was the first series that starred Tracy as the main lead and suffered pressure when filming last year: "Everyone is suffering hardship when filming the series and teamwork is very important. Hence, I can experience the concern showed by others. (More actions?) Yes. I act as Madam and it is my first time to open fire. I fall in love with it too. (Injured?) Fortunately, nothing serious happens. My tummy is injured and the mark remains for sometime. I am almost recovered now. (Dares not wear bikini?) It is unrelated to the mark and my body figure is not good. (The ratings is increasing.) I feel very happy and look forward to the series. It is my first time to act as main lead and hope the ratings will be good."

Had confidence to graduate successfully

Tracy expressed she applied one year leave to study Master's Degree and 6 months had passed. She believed she will graduate successfully: "I am very hardworking."

Knew the filming partner was injured after reading the news

When mentioned about Vincent Wong was injured when filming Over Run Over series, Tracy replied she only knew it after reading the news: "I film scenes with him in the series most of the time and fortunately he was not injured at that time."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Busy Tracy Chu is filming series and studying at the same time

tracychu.jpg

Artiste, Tracy Chu (朱千雪), Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪), Pal Sinn (單立文) and others were invited as guests and promoted new series during TVB program, Sunday Stage Fight (Sunday好戲王). Tracy expressed she was extremely busy this month as required to promote new series, Over Run Over (EU超時任務) and return to school to study her Master's Degree.

When asked if she had any confidence to handle the games during the program, Tracy said: "Should be no problem as the program is thrilling and amusing. Rewards is given when become the winner and it becomes my motivation."

Bravo Tracy Chu performs difficult movements in the air

tracy.jpg

tracy1.jpg

Actress, Tracy Chu (朱千雪) wore circus costume to attend an event and promote new series, Over Run Over (EU超時任務) and perform many difficult movements in the air. She hoped Over Run Over starring her as the main lead will receive good ratings: "I practice twice this morning and was afraid initially. I have no dancing background and maintaining balance is most difficult when hanging in the air. (But you have flexible body?) Perhaps I exercise lately and wish to try split leap next time."

Tracy expressed her confidence in the ratings of the series due to the new series theme and the passer-by called her 'Madam' in the street. She was currently studying for her Master's Degree and will try to find time to watch the series: "I will go to myTV to watch it if insufficient time and need to watch every episode in order to watch the drama." She added she was not afraid that the Korea series will defeat the ratings: "We can watch more than one series at the same time."

Benjamin Yuen acts as villain and hopes the audiences will not throw eggs at him

benjamin.jpg

Actor, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) wore a red colour checkered skirt to attend an event and promote Over Run Over (EU超時任務) series yesterday. During the interview, he expressed the styles were different when compared the traffic police role in Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車) series and policeman role in Over Run Over series. He felt the pressure this time as 'Sze Ma Sir 施馬Sir' role acted by him received good reviews: "I am not as smart and tricky previously and will become evil this round. It is a new challenge. I have not act as villain in the recent years and do not leave a deep impression to the audiences as I am not the main lead. Hence, I look forward to it but cannot reveal too much and hope the audiences do not hate me. Please do not throw eggs at me as well."

Over Run Over series: Tracy Chu is not bothered by negative comments

tracy.jpg

tracy1.jpg

tracy2.jpg

Actress, Tracy Chu (朱千雪) was promoting TVB series, Over Run Over (EU超時任務) in Wan Chai and the audience helped her to wear the armor with her eye blindfolded when playing games. Pal Sinn (單立文) made fun of her: "Please wear it properly!" Finally, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) and Pal Sinn carried Tracy and Moon Lau (劉佩玥) respectively.

In the series, Tracy wore a tight fit top while Zoie Tam (譚凱琪) was suspected to expose herself and Moon's uniform look become the hottest online topic. She said: "It is imagination and we are not going for sexy styles. I believe Zoie has made safety precaution and most importantly, the audiences are watching the series."

Did not bother about negative comments

When asked if the netizens felt bored to watch the repeated scenes and time travel over and over again, Tracy said: "The storyline is created in this way and it will go back to three days before but the storyline is different each time. The first episode explains very clearly and people will understand if they watch it. Many audiences asked me about the story and identity of the corrupted cop when broadcast and it proves the audiences are supporting it."

• 2 weeks later...

Over Run Over series received high ratings; Tracy Chu slept for 30 minutes everyday

tracychu.jpg

The finale of Over Run Over (EU超時任務) series starring Tracy Chu (朱千雪), Vincent Wong (王浩信) and Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) was broadcasted on Sunday and the average rating was at 29 pts, and the highest was at 30 pts. Hence, it temporarily become the highest rating series in terms of finale in year 2016.

Over Run Over series has been receiving good reviews since broadcasting on first day and the cast team received praises from netizens as well. Tracy disclosed she slept around 30 minutes everyday during the filming: "I fell asleep when driving home once and needed to start work upon waking up. However, it is worth it."

Tracy kept having NG when filming with Vincent

Tracy added holding back her laughter when filming with Vincent was the most difficult: "It was very funny when he used the village ascent to bicker with me and seeing his image. Thus, I always had NG and really needed to say sorry to him." When mentioned about the ratings was high, Tracy expressed it was her first time to act as female lead and she kept receiving message after the series broadcasted immediately. It proved many people were watching it and it was the first series starring her received high ratings.

• 2 weeks later...

Over Run Over series: Rebecca Zhu looks forward to film the sequel with Pal Sinn

news1.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Rebecca Zhu, Pal Sinn)

Two days ago, Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) attended the celebration party of the TVB series, Over Run Over (EU超時任務) and looked forward to film the sequel. She laughed and said: "Hope to cooperate with Pal Sinn (單立文) again and we might have baby or grandchildren in the sequel."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: dramafan @ Asian E-News Portal

Archived