[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

7 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

OMFG THAT VIDEO GODDAM FLIPS A TABLE 

BUT HOLY HELL

I continue to be amazed by the way XN is written, he has absolute faith in WW

He absolutely does not doubt WW's feelings one bit. It's pretty funny how this happened right after he told WW that he'd never do anything that would cause her to cheat.

Is there a XN out there in this world? Don't answer if it's a no :dissapointed_relieved:

@wishingDon't you have to leave right about now?

• Like 6

I love how this drama might seem idealistic on the online to offline romance setting with XN and WW but it also shows you that it can be a bit more unsavory sometimes with CG and EX. Misunderstandings are more likely to happen from online to offline relationships.

START

Spoiler

More EX and CG. I can't stand them. Though I do feel a little bad for EX. She's going to be devastated when the truth comes out.

Aww, they're pretty cute sometimes.

I spoke too soon. He stabbed her with the weapon she made for him. Damn, bro. That's cold. Plus, I think she found out that he thought she was WW.

Cake throwing time. How dare you throw away the cake XN paid for?

Noo, WW's hurt. EX, how could you hurt WW's feelings like that?

YR doesn't know that she's on XN's hit list, does she?

She's telling and showing XN. He looks, I dunno, like he doesn't care?

YAY!! They figured out everything without drama! God, I love these two, smart, beautiful, perfect pieces of heaven on earth.

WW's confronting CG, XN's waiting for her.

CG's going to be really embarrassed once things are all settled.

YASS, she straightened him out. I think she called him out on his tendency to jump to conclusions.

LOL, XN's going to work on CG. I pity the fool.

HAHAHA, a basketball game's how he's dealing with CG?

Damn, XN's really intimidating

Yes, CG, it's time to grovel at EX's feet. And EX, you aren't exactly an innocent rose so hear him out.

What the heck is happening? I'm beginning to lowkey ship CG and EX.

What the heck is that preview? LOL, Yu Yao got dumped, River started chasing WW. That scene where he confessed to WW in the game only to get XN's coming up. River's figured out who game XN is. But why on earth is he getting mad?

• Like 9

I am eagerly waiting for my dinner to end so that i can head home to watch the raw. Love you all for updating what's happening to night.

XN don't let the rain clan go, they bullied your princess. and Mengdie is too much to drag WW into this because she felt that she is being treated unfairly. And serve the river guy right for dumping a intelligent and graceful princess for a richard simmons!

• Like 5

EPISODE 23 START

Spoiler

Again, I'm ignoring all CG and pixie interactions

sweet lord...I hope by the end of this episode everything is cleared up T_T we only have 7 more episodes...

O_O....YOU FLIPPING AHOLE!!!!

OH NO!!! NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goddam.....we're going to see a very upset pixie soon

ROFLMAO cute/embarrassing scene in the bakery xD

*peeks through fingers*

*trembles*

someone freaking slap pixie pleassseeeee

*clenches fists*

JESUS what is with this episode....

IGNORING ALL SPOILT BRAT PARTS UNLESS XN IS THERE

why do I get this odd feeling that they're rushing to finalise these deviations before the 'vacation'

goddam I need more da shen

does she really think this will make a difference to him xD

man she's to stalkery....even worse than CG

YY's straight face is freaking amazing....but those subtle changes are even better O_O

o.o....wait is he....ROFLMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA DA SHEN SHUAI!!!!!

I wonder how they're going to solve this...you know what would be an interesting take on this (imagine that WW and XN make a forum post publicly declaring their real names and RL relationship---but sadly, this isn't in their personalities)

oh no no no no no....not these mixed messages xD

ooooohhhhhh he's getting schooled

well that was a swift conclusion....I'm sort of disappointed...I wanted more of a showdown between XN and CG ROFLMAO

far out, WW and XN are innocent in all this but goddam how did they get pulled into it T_T

LOL for some reason, every time I hear XN typing, I start thinking someone's about to die...

oh flipping christ O_O

ROFLMAO omg...seriously? PWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*dying of laughter*

wow....husband & wife team are brutal

AWWWW MAN you know what I wanted to see? the argument after K.O and Mei Ren return to work...

finally finally a step towards no more obsessive nerd

END

pixie asked this upon herself...I hope she realises this if she loses her job.....

wow....WW is savage....but DAMN XN is even worse... O_O

how to kill someone in 6 words: I am Yi Xiao Nai He

• Like 11

I  love how XN just stared at her when she brought his lunch in as if already knowing she's wanting something from him xD

3 minutes ago, wishing said:

What's happening, what's happening?!?! :blink:

i feel so blind being unaware and all~ :astonished:

if you can, definitely watch tomorrow's eps xD it's going to be beautiful...in a sad sort of way...

• Like 6

Damn I was mad as hell at pixie this ep especially when she told WW to get out. She brought this onto herself and I'm glad she's understanding the consequences of it now although I like her enough to hope it works out in the end, she's a little rough around the edges but she is cute. 

I'm totally loving XN and WW in these eps, both of them are savage as heck and XN's complete trust in WW is totally couple goals <3

Spoiler

I'm so glad they finally solved that stupid misunderstanding because if i had to see CG badmouth WW again I would have punched my screen... But omg please don't drag the richard simmons part, I want XN to take him down exactly like he did in the novel. WW has had enough trouble as it is without adding a sleazy rich guy to the mix. 

• Like 6