[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Knetizens's reaction to Kim Yoo Jung's elle interview - Being asked about Park Bo Gum, the other cast, filming, what she wants to be, etc.

Original article : http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?aid=0002987781&oid=076&rankingDate=20160914

Translated article : http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/13/kim-yoo-jung-shares-got-close-park-bo-gum/

naver%20-%20Copy_zpsbcctzrxf.jpg

[+6027, -244] Both of them look really good together, the acting is daebak and good too! Besides Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, I would like to see both of them in another drama~

[+5893, -207] She has good understanding in acting not for nothing. She’s so thoughtful and smart. Now, you’ve become the Actress Kim Yoo Jung that we trust

[+4830, - 238] Her face is pretty but her heart is also pretty. I can feel Yoojungie’s warm heart

[+4391, - 197] Her chemistry with Park Bo Gum in Gureumi is good! See this interview, she’s mature eventhough she’s young

[+3585, -204] She’s so pretty like this and good at acting… Her heart is also pretty. As a viewer and a fan, I support you. Eventhough the filming is hard, but please cheer up until the end. We’re so happy watching you on TV. So please be happy too, Yoojung-yang ^^

[+573, -30] Yoojung-ah, don’t ever touch your face later on. Natural beauty is more prettier and bright

[+554, -32] What in the world…. Her words are pretty. She feels like an heaven actor eventhough she’s young. Build yourself up with lots of life experiences, I hope you’ll become more great actor. By then please do a good project with Bogum-goon.

[+498, -25] Receiving evaluation even at a young age, how hard is it?* But really her thoughts are so deep and smart. That’s why she always does a perfect acting^^  Always cheer on you, Yoojung-yang ~♡♡ (I think this user wondering how hard it is for Yoojung who have received evaluation etc as an actress and a person from public since young)

[+472, -28] Her way of thinking is not an 18 years old’s way of thinking

[May contain inaccuracies. Please give proper credit if you take out my translation]

-----------------------------------------

“Filming is difficult. Not only do I have to wear hanbok, but because I’m playing a man, I had to compress my chest. The first shoot was so hard that I wanted to run away. But now I’m enjoying each day. All the actors and staff are having fun filming.”

I wonder how hard it is filming with chest that compressed all day long, moreover since this is Yoojung's normal body shape.

Spoiler

%B1%E8%C0%AF%C1%A4_37.jpg

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's so good see that even though the filming schedule is tight PBG is still able to be so cute:

Credit: DC Gall

I think right now his feeling is on top of the world .. His first time lead drama is taking Korea by storm .. he is paired with one of the most best actress and the most adorable actress in korea .. not to mentioned the fear he must have felt looking at the other drama airing at the same time ... 

He is so cheerful and adorable with squeaky clean image ... I am so happy for him

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

Some fan pictures of PBG, KYJ and Jinyoung filming - please note how both - PBG and KYJ - are wearing crocs aka slippers instead of the very uncomfortable Joseon era shoes:

Yes! And these are Bogum and Yoojung's slippers

1469434710_image_zpsw6dpldee.jpeg

Quoted what k-fans on DC gall said, "Even their slippers have chemistry too." LOL

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Sorry maybe the song is not named yet(could be Baek Ji-Young's song) .....the instrumental version in the beginning of  Ep 8.   In this video...second half is also instrumental.

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Thank you for this! Hopefully we will find out what this song is soon. Anyone else can shed a light on this? 

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, MaknaeC said:

Quoted what k-fans on DC gall said, "Even their slippers have chemistry too." LOL

Hahahah! This cracked me up.  And may I add, even the position of their slippers is that of a Crown Prince and a Eunuch. LOL

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 13

7 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

We re all moonlighting (literally) while we have proper jobs. Haha.

you are so right about this. I am moonlighting too. But if i get caught watching, I will just tell my boss that I am doing a project for charity. hahaha

• Like 7

Hello everyone,

M having withdrawal symptoms.... :mellow:in ep 8, the vendor told CP that the eternal love bracelet will 'tie lover's fate' and 'in the end  bring them back together again ', should they be separated. I guess in the forthcoming episodes ,they both will be apart...why? Why this anxiety attack m I having...!!!! ? Guess gonna ve sleepless nights until the next episode..haiz...

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I think right now his feeling is on top of the world .. His first time lead drama is taking Korea by storm .. he is paired with one of the most best actress and the most adorable actress in korea .. not to mentioned the fear he must have felt looking at the other drama airing at the same time ... 

He is so cheerful and adorable with squeaky clean image ... I am so happy for him

You know actually I think being all smiley and friendly all the time is a tiring job. I know I know, he's beaming with cheerfulness. But just imagine yourself girl, smiling 24/7 in front of people, trying your best not to disappoint them. Like you go to your relative wedding, and you need to smile and greet the guess with your friendliness allllllllll the timeeee. How do you feel after you come home? Dead jaw and mental exhaustion. I know it's his job, but hey, let's also hope that with all this energy busting effort, he enjoyed it as well. .......His dead tired sleeping pose....*nose bleed*...

sighh...still wednesday..

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, xwen said:

Thank you for this! Hopefully we will find out what this song is soon. Anyone else can shed a light on this? 

It's such a sad song. I believe it will played again during the wedding scene??? 

@MaknaeC ROFL really hard!!! even the slippers have chemistry. I am not surprise. lol.

• Like 4

Am I the only one that kinda am looking forward for some struggle and angst? I feel like a bad person, but I think it is needed for their love to grow. Also I think ROs character needs it to naturally mature. But so far I haven't been able to predict anything in this drama. ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑) 

Spoiler

NO REACTION GIFS

Normally I would be able to predict how the drama would end up episode for episode. ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ)

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 11

48 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

Am I the only one that kinda am looking forward for some struggle and angst? I feel like a bad person, but I think it is needed for their love to grow. Also I think ROs character needs it to naturally mature. But so far I haven't been able to predict anything in this drama. ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑) 

Reveal hidden contents

Normally I would be able to predict how the drama would end up episode for episode. ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ)

I agree that for love to strengthen, some amount of trials is required...but their upcoming trial is a tough one and can only happen in a polygamy culture.....that is, if CP is going to marry another girl......probably the toughest test of love.

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

You know actually I think being all smiley and friendly all the time is a tiring job. I know I know, he's beaming with cheerfulness. But just imagine yourself girl, smiling 24/7 in front of people, trying your best not to disappoint them. Like you go to your relative wedding, and you need to smile and greet the guess with your friendliness allllllllll the timeeee. How do you feel after you come home? Dead jaw and mental exhaustion. I know it's his job, but hey, let's also hope that with all this energy busting effort, he enjoyed it as well. .......His dead tired sleeping pose....*nose bleed*...

Yeah you are right .. but I think he is still in the 'basking in the glory' mode .. still new .. still eager .. it is tiring to act all day and with ppl surrounding him expecting more .. (huhu like we did.. still am .. hoping for 30% rating) must be a big burden for him and the crew .. what more with next door gigantic production, starstudded and proven box-office ancesstor (previous drama, that already establish it's fa base).Frankly speaking - PBG, KYJ and team.. you have done it .. this is more than enough .. this is already an achievement you  all can be proud off ... even if you are head to head in the rating with the other dramas airing at the same time, it is considered already a success  and to be able to keep this momentum is already close to a miracle .. I am superproud of their achievement .. hoping the best and they will not feel pressured .. there's 10 more episodes to go we nearly half way done .. wishing and praying all the best to the team .. Aja aja hwaiting 

21 minutes ago, tianaa said:

am still not over the kish @Bambiinaimage.gif

That smileimage.gif

Welcome to the club dear .. I know .. I know what you mean .. I am not over ...... everything .. the smile.. the kish .. the pervert LY (rubbing .. should I say caressing  RO hand).. I am still here .. not sure what I am waiting for .. it's another 5 days ... huhu .. can't leave the thread and everyone here .. not good .. not a good sign :sigh:

29 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

And that pink croc.. OMO OMOOMOMo men Shouldn't wear pink   but I  LOVE MEN IN PINK 

• Like 12