[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

18 minutes ago, PeachyPeach said:

Chingu, your last paragraph, same with me! I feel like dying, he's so manly when he tightens his grip..  Look at his face.. I'm so envious of Raon huhu

If I were RO, I won't let go, I'd pretend to faint, shoot him moony eyes, I'd do anything :D:D

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 hours ago, phoenixember said:

No female version of Melting!?!

TT^TT Unfortunately, it's nowhere to be found. I'm sure she must have recorded the song. Don't know why it's not in the CDs :S 

Her voice is so pretty. I hope they realise it (that the song is missing) & will include it in ><

Hello Everyone.

Woah, 115 pages to read and even though I really wanted to be away for awhile in this thread just to concentrate to my studies(for the coming examination), but I can't help it Sunbaenims. This is my stress reliever and I depend here my good moods so I could continue to study without any bad moods. Hoooooooo I'm so glad I met you all..

I want to ask Sunbaenim. If the MDBC Ost are available in itunes? Cause I am not familiar in other sites like Melons and etc... 

PSss...I hope my Kim Hyung-ie, Yoon Sung-ie, and YoungOn couple aren't drag into those death scenery. PD-nim make the ep 17 be okey, so that the last episode of 18 will have a LOVEY DOVEY to YoungOn couple. I want to see the babies of YoungOn couple even though I might conclude that you use the two babies instead the Twins you do the other scenario to gave it to the Evil Queen(a girl) and the Palace maid(a boy) in that way, that it should be in to Young-ie and Ra On-ah happy family ending together with their Twins,but still I insist that it has to be a two Handsome Princes Twins. 

Lalala LaLaLa Dururu Dururu~~~~~~~~~~~Hmmmmmm... I'M POSITIVE. Jjang....

Twins~~~~~~Twins~~~~~~
Two Handsome Prince Lalala Dururu~~~~~

:heart::heart::heart:

So much in love with this drama. Did they finished filming this week? I'm gonna miss this drama. I'm sure the ending will go well.

Anyway, I have to admit that i was wrong about Park Bo Gum's voice. I didn't expect it this good. LOL. I'm sorry seja jeoha.

That's way to make it up to my underestimated on his voice, I edit fanmade video again after a long...... time. This is my interpretation of 'My Dearest' . Please watch it and comment. I hope you like it.  

@in00022 No wonder KYJ said in press con about she sometimes would space out because his good looks.

Imagine if we are in RAON place, enjoy that ANGEL HANDSOME FACE EVERYDAY... waaaaaah...:scream::tounge_xd:

BTW, does it already share here. He seems promote something here. He's using that Wedding Clothes. It means this interview takes in between the takes. aigoo... I hope The casts enjoy their vacation and back with healthy and FULL OF ENERGY. Fighting MDBC :wink::kiss_wink:

chingus don't worry about the ending.. we will get happy ending for Lee Yeong Ra on couple..

based of tittle some of you already mention the meaning of moonlight drawn by cloud..

their fate actually began outside the palace, but the impact moment when RA on tried to escape from palace. she accidentaly met CP and  the destiny written while the cloud was dissapearing slowly along with clearly sky, slowly you can see the moonlight in the clear sky. like the cloud dissapear slowly, their relationship grow slowly, step by step naturally by the purest and genuine heart like the clear sky. then when they love each other they can see their love with the display of beautifully scenery of the moonlight in clear sky. day by day there's thin cloud begin to enveloped the moon but they can still see the moonlight.

when they split, the moon also describes their relationship, the cloud increase grow from day to day and slowly cover the moon, but you still can see the moonlight.

when they break up, the thick and dark cloud tried to block the moon but stil you can see the moonlight.

from day by day the cloud always increase more and more, thicker than before and tried to cover the moon, but the cloud can't blocking the moonlight.

THE MOON  is lee yeong who live in the solitude by himself alone in wide sky, he didn't need anyone, enjoy his life, because he always think  the sky his whole world.

but once in time without notice,

the light (HONG RA on) who is different from his nature and his surrounding approach his world. day by day the the light slowly touch the moon even to the deepest part of his heart. the moon tried to deny the light because he didn't want to rely on anyone except himself but slowly the moon' feeling changes he knew he not the same moon like before. because the light can bring color in his boring life, bring happiness to heal his pain, to fill his emptiness (since death of his mother) and amazingly can open his eye to  made he realise there're another world in another sky.

begin from friendship continued to work relationship (CP and eunuch),  trough time their relation change to become lover. at the first the moon need the light to survive in the sky because without the light he can't see anything clearly and  the light need moon to iluminate the light over the world. but trough time the moon and the light can be separated because moon without the light is useless and light without moon is nothing. the moonlight's existence is clearly in the sky. the moon's world is light and the light's world is the moon.

but there're also the clouds in the sky which tried to approach the moonlight to block their existence so the world can't see the moon light. the clouds were the obstacles whom tried to break their bond and to destroy their relationship. before,they knew they have different world, but it's not disturb them, they can love each other freely, and happily. but slowly, the clouds/obsctales approach them, they realize they are people from different world. day by day the cloud increase more and more to cover the moonlight, once again made they realize their live in different world, and distance is too far between them. the clouds/ obsctacles are their different status, RA On' identity, RA on's false charge, RA on' father idealism and betrayal, the clouds more and more increase day by from small cloud/problem until the big one.

eventough the cloud/obstacle tried to cover the moonlight to block their way,  but we can see the moonlight in the cloudy night. the clouds can't deter the moonlight.

so... the moonlight drawn by clouds will happy ending, nothing cant break their love cause their feeling too strong. cause their love becomes stronger trough many clouds/obstcales that tried to break their bond and their love.

they still together until the end of world. in the end, their love can touch the whole world from the high sky into the deep ocean, can delete all different, can build the bridge, and can heal the pain. they prove the power of love that can approach and change the people' heart. to begin the new world world with love.

the love is the winner.

note: actually, i'm worried about YS destiny. I can't see the hint of his happy ending, but  i wish YS will life trough the end, with or without lover because he still has Lee yeong, Ra on and BY.

Okay, my last post for today. Moonlight's OSTs, they're awesome, don't you all agree? 

I reaaally loved SSK's Fondly Goodbye. Am a big fan of SSK, he never fails to pull at my heartstrings. I just love his voice, so smooth! I never thought I could love other Moonlight OST more than I do SSK's until I heard PBG's My Person

*taking a deep long sigh*  *and some more*

PBG's My Person is just too good, hands down. Tears roll down my cheeks whenever I listen to it, especially the chorus. The feel is real. 

I've just finished rewatching EP 16 and can't get enough of the attic scene (I'm still under their spell obviously), so I decided to watch just the attic scene again. 

This time I muted my laptop, and listen to My Person through my earphones. I cranked up the volume, tried not to worry about the subtitles, and just concentrated on the moments. 

I got to the part where CP finally turned to look longingly at RO, and gently asked if he could stay a little longer, at the same time as the song reached the chorus...  What a climax. PBG's voice, My Person's melody, and his gaze at that attic scene are trully lethal combination. I don't know about YJ err RO, but I'm dead. Just. Can't.

It's 1 a.m. here. I'm going to bed now, with My Person. Good night, lovelies.

43 minutes ago, vieryo said:

So much in love with this drama. Did they finished filming this week? I'm gonna miss this drama. I'm sure the ending will go well.

Anyway, I have to admit that i was wrong about Park Bo Gum's voice. I didn't expect it this good. LOL. I'm sorry seja jeoha.

That's way to make it up to my underestimated on his voice, I edit fanmade video again after a long...... time. This is my interpretation of 'My Dearest' . Please watch it and comment. I hope you like it.  

It's sooooooo beautiful! Thank you. You've captured all the right moments.  *weeps silently*

24 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

chingus don't worry about the ending.. we will get happy ending for Lee Yeong Ra on couple..

based of tittle some of you already mention the meaning of moonlight drawn by cloud..

their fate actually began outside the palace, but the impact moment when RA on tried to escape from palace. she accidentaly met CP and  the destiny written while the cloud was dissapearing slowly along with clearly sky, slowly you can see the moonlight in the clear sky. like the cloud dissapear slowly, their relationship grow slowly, step by step naturally by the purest and genuine heart like the clear sky. then when they love each other they can see their love with the display of beautifully scenery of the moonlight in clear sky. day by day there's thin cloud begin to enveloped the moon but they can still see the moonlight.

when they split, the moon also describes their relationship, the cloud increase grow from day to day and slowly cover the moon, but you still can see the moonlight.

when they break up, the thick and dark cloud tried to block the moon but stil you can see the moonlight.

from day by day the cloud always increase more and more, thicker than before and tried to cover the moon, but the cloud can't blocking the moonlight.

THE MOON  is lee yeong who live in the solitude by himself alone in wide sky, he didn't need anyone, enjoy his life, because he always think  the sky his whole world. but once in time without notice,

the light (HONG RA on) who is different from his nature and his surrounding. day by day the the light slowly touch the moon even to the deepest part of his heart. the moon tried to deny the light because he didn't want to rely on anyone except himself but slowly the moon' feeling changes he knew he not the same moon like before. because the light can bring color in his boring life, bring happiness to heal his pain, to fill his emptiness (since death of his mother) and amazingly can open his eye to  made he realise there're another world in another sky.

begin from friendship continued to work relationship (CP and eunuch),  trough time their relation change to become lover. at the first the moon need the light to survive in the sky because without the light he can't see anything clearly and  the light need moon to iluminate the light over the world. but trough time the moon and the light can be separated because moon without the light is useless and light without moon is nothing. the moonlight's existence is clearly in the sky. the moon's world is light and the light's world is the moon.

but there're also the clouds in the sky which tried to approach the moonlight to block their existence so the world can't see the moon light. the clouds were the obstacles whom tried to break their bond and to destroy their relationship. before,they knew they have different world, but it's not disturb them, they can love each other freely, and happily. but slowly, the clouds/obsctales approach them, they realize they are people from different world. day by day the cloud increase more and more to cover the moonlight, once again made they realize their live in different world, and distance is too far between them.

eventough the cloud/obstacle tried to cover the moonlight to block their way,  but we can see the moonlight in the cloudy night. the clouds can't deter the moonlight.

so... the moonlight drawn by clouds will happy ending because their love becomes stronger trough many clouds/obstcales that ried to break their bond and their love.

they still together until the end of world. in the end, their love can touch the whole world from the high sky into the deep ocean, can delete all different, can build the bridge, and can heal the pain. they prove the power of love that can approach and change the people' heart. to begin the new world world with love.

the love is the winner.

note: actually, i'm worried about YS destiny. I can't see the hint of his happy ending, but  i wish YS will life trough the end, with or without lover because he still has Lee yeong, Ra on and BY.

I love your post! It's poetic and I believe it fits the title. Thank you! 

35 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@in00022 No wonder KYJ said in press con about she sometimes would space out because his good looks.

Imagine if we are in RAON place, enjoy that ANGEL HANDSOME FACE EVERYDAY... waaaaaah...:scream::tounge_xd:

*sorry to cut your post *

If i am in Raon or Yoojung place  ... i am not only space out ... maybe i fainted already to see him up close like that :grimace: ... 

Archived