[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

WOW! the thread is getting longer and better. 

The BTS is amazzzziiinggg!!

I first started this show is because I adore KYJ. She is very good in sangeuk type drama. Most importantly, because she hasn't done proper lead in her previous drama, so I assume this shud be her breakthrough! Oh boy! she did it again.

I never watched any PBG drama before, so this is my first one. He is very good in facial expression that I drown to his emotion that shown real. He and KYJ are a very good pair that balanced each other very well.

As for JY B1A4 and Kim hyung they perfectly fit for their roles and like to see more their screentime and affection towards RO. 

CSB! Gah! I hate her character in SGGG. But, she is so gooooddd! I want to hate her more in this drama. So PDnim, turn her into evil will ya? hahahahahhaha

Watching the BTS, I can conclude that all the cast are very kind to each other. They are so hardworking and sincere in acting. I freaking love their interaction with each other. Hope they remain friends outside. 

The OST part 4 is haunting! I can't stop playing it over and over again. JY is soooo talented! Multi-talented!

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

I am fangirling like crazy like a teenager and I am not young anymore. Am I nuts? 

It's okay dear, if it's incurable then we all can go to the shrink:blink:. The more the merrier because we'll get consultation discount 

3 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

'Park Bo Gum (ㅋㅋㅋ) but I don't know how to kiss.. (Wot? ㅋㅋ)'

Literally said, he cannot kiss.  I think he refers to not able to kiss KYJ the way he used to kiss before because KYJ is still too young to have passionate kiss lol.. KYJ has just passed her middle school last year.  That's why he can only kiss lightly :P

5 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Yes, KYJ is well-known for her acting, so I am not as surprised at her outstanding performance as PBG's.  I am new to PBG but both their chemistry is fantastic too.  I was doing an analysis of why these two can create such a commotion, verdict is they are truly talented performers for their age.  The script may not have as many wonderful lines as some other popular dramas but their acting was the outstanding part.  In real history, this queen does not exist...so this queen is well-scripted by the writer to provide the fabricated juicy parts of the storyline.

Errr...I also cried at the puppet show scene...I think it is heart-wrenching for two parties to love and yet cannot love......so it only shows we are only so human to be touched by their tough love... LOL...

I first noticed PBG in Cantible. i like his acting then. But didn't go crazy enough to call myself a fan. Then I saw him in Hello Monster and Reply88. I like his character in Hello Monster. He acted as a psycho. hE;s so good. I can see some similar expression in Moonlight and Hello Monster. But his character in Moonlight is the best for me. It's so enjoyable to watch. But I have to admit, it was actually the bombastic dance that lured me into watching Moonlight.

5 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I first noticed PBG in Cantible. i like his acting then. But didn't go crazy enough to call myself a fan. Then I saw him in Hello Monster and Reply88. I like his character in Hello Monster. He acted as a psycho. hE;s so good. I can see some similar expression in Moonlight and Hello Monster. But his character in Moonlight is the best for me. It's so enjoyable to watch. But I have to admit, it was actually the bombastic dance that lured me into watching Moonlight.

Hmm...since Moonday still 3 days away...maybe I should check out those shows you have mentioned to kill time!!!  Thanks buddy for pointing me a direction to go before Moonday...... *wink wink*  (learn from PBG)  :w00t:

Oh...I forgot to tell you that I was looking out for this drama because of KYJ (love her in Moon embrace the Sun more than the lead actress...ooops!)  but had an uncanny feeling that this drama was going to strike it big albeit I have no clue of PBG....  I think this guy can even give strangers good vibes about him....without watching him in action.  Before his facial expressions come alive to me, I just thought of him as a junior Jo In Sung in looks.  But when his face came alive with acting...somehow the traces of JIS disappeared!!!!   He is now just PBG to me!   Magical right? :wub: :blush:

@a15t3 Ahahaha thank you, yes I think that's a better translation :wub: It's too hard for me to express the exact meaning in English, sometimes I know but I just can't :P :3 It was a light kiss in the NG, but not in the real scene isn't it :D:wub::w00t:

@Earth2KatyD117 Awww :3 I welcome you to the world of Bogummy. You should check out his other dramas after MDBC, you will fall for 'actor Bogum' more <3

15 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

Literally said, he cannot kiss.  I think he refers to not able to kiss KYJ the way he used to kiss before because KYJ is still too young to have passionate kiss lol.. KYJ has just passed her middle school last year.  That's why he can only kiss lightly :P

In fact, PD said "here , here" so  Bo Gum tried to met right camera angle but he opened his eyes that's why it got ng and he said "Sorry, I did't know how to do" 

3 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

In fact, PD said "here , here" so  Bo Gum tried to met right camera angle but he opened his eyes that's why it got ng and he said "Sorry, I did't know how to do" 

Any idea how many re-takes they had for the kiss?  We have seen 2 only in the BTS.  If you are talking about the one he was laughing facing us, I did not see his eyes open...only his teeth was the significant bit as he laughed so much.

5 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

High 5 chingus for been crazy together. I cand wait for more osts to be released. Everydsy I am just reading soompi, watching park bo gum in variety shows ans rewatching the dramas. Addiction anoymous! 

Can I share with you how bad my fever is now?  LOL

I ate Korean food for past 2 days.  Especially after watching his 2 days 1 night....suddenly Korean food has an appeal to my digestive system.... this is crazy...   

14 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Any idea how many re-takes they had for the kiss?  We have seen 2 only in the BTS.  If you are talking about the one he was laughing facing us, I did not see his eyes open...only his teeth was the significant bit as he laughed so much.

I dunno but it turned out well in drama so who cares :D 

4 hours ago, moodypie said:

Are you using your mobile phone? I had the same problem too...good luck to you...

I still don't know how i managed to do it. hehe.

I second this idea!!!!! I love goong.. 

Actually this drama background song reminds me of Goong.

The background song is from Goong. It is obvious and somewhere I read that the composer reused that track :)

(Delete function... I can't find it :( )

44 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Before his facial expressions come alive to me, I just thought of him as a junior Jo In Sung in looks.  But when his face came alive with acting...somehow the traces of JIS disappeared!!!!   He is now just PBG to me!   Magical right? :wub: :blush:

He does look a tad alike jis especially on the side view. But pbg is more charming for me.:wub: he's magical for sure. 

Spoiler

Try hello monster. His psycho expression is sometimes scary

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

Everytime I see that bamboo wide hat Kim Hyung was wearing,

I can't help but think of this...

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

I think it's also some kind of caping or farmers hat like thiskemuning4.jpg

Btw are you from Indonesia?

Because if you're also from Indonesia too then why do I have to bother to speak english using dictionary with you wkwkwk. I surely have a complicated life :D

1 minute ago, moodypie said:

He does look a tad alike jis especially on the side view. But pbg is more charming for me.:wub: he's magical for sure. 

Hide contents

Try hello monster. His psycho expression is sometimes scary

Roger to the recommendation in the spoiler.  As for the JIS-shadow... it is strange, the amount of "contortion" he has done to his face makes the JIS look-alike bit fade into the background for me now....   Wonder if it would ever surface again...will let you know. :D

14 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

I dunno but it turned out well in drama so who cares :D 

Actually I do care but but but....better not say too much.....kekeke..:blush:

i present to you, Lee Yeong 'The King'~ xD

tumblr_odlwxoV9HS1u89bdco2_1280.jpg

pic cr to owner

thanks to whoever that do this edit! you're a lifesaver to this poor soul of mine..

now i can imagine how PBG look like wearing a king attire. i must say he look sooooo good in red! that gaze of his are like a gaze of a king!

man... i'm drooling! 

the original :

uri Crown Prince :) 

Spoiler

tumblr_odlwxoV9HS1u89bdco1_1280.jpg

Archived