[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2016 at 8:31 AM, babysiew said:

my heart gonna break into pieces!

I totally agree with you!! @babysiew What's wrong with that girl!! Couldn't she be happy with the first proposal! Plus I don't like her wayof interaction with the princess as well..feels like she's more mocking her than helping her. She acts more like a frenemy to her.

And I want more CP and Raon scenes..waiting for another episode is hard enough why do the screen writers  making it more difficult by giving us a wedding scene!! :angry:

Guest charliew
2 hours ago, saturn. said:

NGs in 

02:29~
Newbie: Are you saying I'll be kicked out right away?
Eunuch Ma: Of course!
Newbie: Why is it like that? (informal speaking, that's why Eunuch Ma laughed)

02:34~
Yujeong: Why do you laugh? (왜 웃어?)
Staff: Bogum is disturbing the filming!
Bogum: I'm sorry.

2:40~
(Bogum suddenly hugs Yujeong)
Yujeong: What are you doing?! You surprised me! (뭐 하는거야? 깜짝이야.)

2:46~
Bogum: Our smiling face look all so awkward.
Director Kim: Then will I push one of you down?

BTS of ep 7~8 on KBS official
http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/gurumi/behind/making/2495673_122314.html

0:24~ Kiss scene bts
Bogum: Because I didn't do well... (제가 잘 못해가지고...)

0:30~
Dong Yeon : (imitating eunuch Seung) I may look I don't know anything, but I know all. I'm being cheated when I know all, you sissy.
내가 모르는 것 같아도 다 알아. 다 알고 당해주는거야, 이 기지배야

Thanks for the translation.. So happy to see you here!! @saturn. :blush:

EXPECTATION

11389687.gif

REALITY

11343604.gif

LMAO 

YOO JUNG SO CUTE, SO BOTH PRINCE AND HER WONT LET KIM HYUNG TOUCH HER LOL 

11365111.gif

DAMN, I cant hold my self to smile and laughing watching bts, at starbucks, alone. HAHAHA.. *ppl please dont stare at me, im not crazy -.-

(Credit to supersimplysimple)

20 minutes ago, gimely said:

:D:D:D:D 

jebf038.jpg

28013568123_67b45b7ffa_b.jpg

The last picture.. haha so cute! CP is like mock angry hehe. 

Chungus, i would love to hear your theories about what may happen to cp's stepmum! Do you think she will give birth to a princess instead and the premier will be damn pissed? 

I've come bak to lifeeeeeeeee....!! *gassspppp*

After watching the BTS scene SEVERAL HOURS ago, I finally manage to write this in words. Boy oh boy oh boy, just like seeing the kiss scene 3x more and all in different perspective with a whole new meaning on each and one of them. I must confess right here right now that I've watch that clip about 200 times at least! This Skinship Reporter pyoyong will break it down for you ladies! Guard your loinnnnnnnnn

kiss2_zpsgxgkagil.jpg

That is definitely a gaze of affection! If that's not it, what else could it be??? Super mesmerized by her even after the 'CUT' mark being given!  They are eyes of a man looking at his lover *with evil queen voice*

Further more after exactly 1.7second after the lips loose contact with each other I'm still looking at THIS!

kiss1_zpstmzwov1l.jpg

Remember the REAL kiss on the drama that only shows ongoing kiss?? His definitely still entrance with KJY beauty and that's the CP face ought to look afterward in the drama! And KYJ expression after that confirm EVERYTHING!

kiss3_zpsdttcpmen.jpg

Dear beloved chingus, I'm this close !--! , yes THAT CLOSE to shipped them for REAL! I'm super tempted now to dash off and go to the shipper heaven thread!! The only thing that stop me now is that I have 2 small girls that I would NOT want to have boyfriend till they're AT LEAST 30, let alone an underage girl!

I'm still running the auto loop kiss on the background as we speak, omo that entrance look of his.......BWAAAAK ..............*a dead bunny corps is lying underneath the floor*

*grabbing the side of the desk*

Where was I....hosh hosh

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

So.... I was wondering what PBG was wiping off KYJ's face... I think it's his lipbalm?!  :lol: #justkidding

No chingu, he's wiping that love saliva that can make any female creature dead on the spot!

7 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Looks like PBG was so afraid to have "wet" KYJ's face after the kiss?  :P:w00t:

Nonono, I have another interpretation with that wiping thing. He's just using that reason to touch her more. More reason for skinship-ness to show his 'real' affection! mwahahaha

6 hours ago, moodypie said:

lol...you are funny!! PBG bling bling teeth? hahah...but I can;t disagree. He does have brihgt white shiny teeth. The imaginary PBG toothbrush stays...and you have to find another till my gum heals!!! 

(I am still laughing)

By the way, look where is PBG's hand resting on...

Hey moody LOOK!! PBG is smiling in the new poster on previous page!! *grab the toothbrush back*

Remind me to NEVER borrow you ANYTHING PBG related! *hug my precious toothbrush*

His hand is resting in a very comfy place my friend..where it belongs.......that slim pianist finger....omo....*blood pressure down, blurry vision, dizzyness*

Skinship Reporter pyoyong Out!

19 minutes ago, simsimida said:

Chungus, i would love to hear your theories about what may happen to cp's stepmum! Do you think she will give birth to a princess instead and the premier will be damn pissed? 

Hm, I would love if she give birth a boy. So the Lee line could continues on the throne and CP could live with RO another place after his "fake" death (khm... YS's death would meaning in a smart tricking way...:phew:...khm)  and fight as he wants without the court rules. And if the Queen die while giving birth his younger brother than  HY could rise up him, her mother-in-law's son. This plot would take the history and the happy ending plot too. Win-win. :D (And the prophecy... "CP" will die, and YS wil have the king aura - posthumous:phew:

And this is just one option... :D:wub:

I'm sure writernim also could bring a good plot. :)

21 minutes ago, simsimida said:

I hope it isn't a son, that would make the plot more complicated and political. If it is a son, if CP don't want the Kim Clan to get all the power, he can't leave the palace. (Personally I don't want him to leave the palace. I want him to have the cake and eat it <( ̄︶ ̄)>)

Also in someway I hope her karma gives her a daughter, and I would love to see the ministers faces when they realize it isn't a boy. ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

Guest ireumimolla

So I've watched this ending comment a few times and I can't get over how awkwardly cute they ended off. I got a feeling it was supposed to cut and end after they said "Episode 9 of MDBC will broadcast next  Monday", but Bo-gum had to go and add his "Lee Yeong, that's my name" line (which is just totally unrelated and out of the blue) before looking at Yoo-jung expectantly with that huge, stupid grin on his face so she had to follow-up with her line, before they giggle together. It's just too darn cute!! :D

pRqtLs2.gif

(gif cr. DC Gall)

@pyoyong guilty... I already posted a comment in shipper thread...

BTS .. is as good as the drama ... I lost count to how many time I rape that replay button ...

he wiped off the saliva on both his lip an her lip... so I conclude ... they reaaaaaaaali  kiss.. not some work of some super genius cameraman .. using some sort of camera angle trick to make it look real...

THEY KISHHH :D ....... For realllll

Archived