[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sara2908 Woaah thanks a lot for that extremely interesting info!!  I thought he was wearing the same crown/headband throughout and didn't even notice they were different!

ohh this gives a good excuse to watch all the episodes for the 1000th time..muahaha!

also guys thanks for sharing the "skinship evaluation link" (L.O.V.E.D it).but 2 thoughts crossed my mind while i was reading it.

1) (horrible thought) - all the little skinships are to compensate for the Absence of big skinship(ooohh god pleeeaaase noooo)

2) the prince already was suspecting that RO was a girl from MUCH earlier on that we thought(since like the 1st episode)that explains all the discrepancies of how he touches her like a woman (lifting her head up from the chin daintily with 2 fingers when RO was trying to escape from the palace) and touching her cheek  for fever( so he cunningly could check for beard bristles -NOPE  her skin is smooth as a baby's)

I would MUCH rather that the prince already knows for sure that RO is a girl and keeping it a secret to protect her than him just suspecting that she's a girl.and hope that RO also gets to know that he knows SOOON pretty pleease... So that we can proceed with the IMPORTANT scenes( Mmmhm) as detailed carefully in our petition...buahhahaha..

also off topic -- but did any1 get the impression that the evil queen had designs on CP In the 1st ep???( her telling him to visit her often/telling him shes only 5 years older) cos i was just wondering if that was my own pervertedness :phew:

and btw PBG Was right behind KHJ in the SIA red carpet...it's FATE !!

Emmm... What can I say... Crazy love of this drama... And at the same worried and scared of what would happen. Is like is want to skip but I want to watch at the same time. The dialogues were so powerful and both CP and RO is pretty awesome..daebak couple..

when would CP know that RO is a women? 

I think the bodyguard already knew it...... That guy that always wear black.// what his name? He would also be the first one that knew RO is the child of the Rebel leader.... And would protect her like a "QUEEN"

CsDuzTRUsAAtxyl.jpg

CsDu0w4VUAATs--.jpg

CsDu1ubUIAIKlOC.jpg

CsDu3NDUAAAeOD6.jpg

라일락 @bambinni61 

thanks @Jillia. Love your per episode series on costume design. Never interested in knowing the accessories and clothes before this drama. Not my first sageuk. Now having my eyes peeled for the pretty accesories and clothes.

The queen's hair ornaments is really eyecatching. Thought it was some kind of bird before.

She's pretty but her prettiness is drowned out by the evilness of her character. 

@budzy90yup any excuse to repeat the episode:)

As someone mentioned above, yeah I agree, without the rain there is no rainbow. I speculates that our CP love his country and would want to get rid of those selfish people, hence the marriage with JHY. May be he took such sacrifice because he thinks it is still early, he could go on pretending RO is a guy, while never confess to her his real feeling because of the country he needs to protect. But I think then YS would have step up and seing CP back off from real relationship because of the joseon he wants to protect, n CP must go through real angst coz he never thought he actually love RO so much to the point he cannot take it anymore and beg from JHY to protect the country on his behalf. Then he leaves the palace to live with RO. Hahaha I'm doing my own drama here... 

Anyway, would you rather he sacrifice his love to be a king, or sacrifice his throne for love? At this point, I don't see how he can retain both. This might be his biggest test, and sound deliciously heartbreaking but urghh so sad and so much angst... Truthfully I kind of like the torture, it makes the ending more sweet, hehe.. 

Archived