[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how close to the webtoon they will follow or add on to later in the drama.

Ra On actually excels in the arts like dancing and writing. This is why the CP is drawn to her, well without knowing he is she yet, because he enjoys books and music. It's kind of sweet when I thought about how they are both interested in creative hobbies.

@pyoyong hello, I read your message requesting us who don't have a profile picture to put one otherwise you would do so:)) Well, I tried and hopefully it works. If you still unable to see any on mine, that's because I'm not sure how to do it. You may insert one on my behalf but will you please put a nice one:) Thanks!

4 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

I'm so happy about the OST so I just want to post an updated list for the OST of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds:wub:

Up-to-date list of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds OST

1. No Sleep – Soyu (Sistar) & Yoo Seung Woo

2. Swallowing My Heart - Sandeul (B1A4)

3. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds – Gummy

4. Special BGMs (x3) – The Second Moon Band – to be released 12.09.16

5. Fog Way – Singer Ben/Producer B1A4 Jin Young – to be released 13.09.16

6. Baek Ji Young

7. K.Will

8. Beige

9. Sung Shi Kyung 

10. Hwang Chi Yeol 

11. Park Bo Gum

Credit to various sources from twitters & soompi & youtube:wub:

I’m wondering whether it’s Beige or Baek Ji Young who sings the OST for the dance scene hmmm:huh:

Im waiting for ost dancing scene, already md ringtone for my cellphone. Just rururuuru sound.... but it takes all my heart~

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-original-soundtrack/#more-20298

MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS: ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK

Spoiler

Yes! The original soundtrack to be released next Monday is Moonlight Drawn by Clouds background music. I have been waiting for this, and thought I will have to wait till the end of the drama to be able to get my ears on it, but yay, I will hear it next week! My fondness for the background music include the opening theme, the music that appears when Seja accepted his Regent role, and the sad music with a woman humming when Seja and dancing Ra On meet.

Over the past few weeks there are many OST news circulating around for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, and fans going ‘oh-and-wow’ about the singers coming on board, but I never felt the excitement to blog about it until I saw this one. LOL, unlike others, I am probably the only one that is more excited about this than the big names that were invited to sing for the OST.

Our Seja Park Bo Gum may also participate and make an official debut for an OST. Woooo double good news. Although he is still in discussion; they haven’t begun recording etc., but seriously, no way the ambitious streak in Bo Gum would reject this great opportunity, and I bet he has already said yes. He said so himself in interviews he would love to one day be involved in an OST, so how can he, the lead in his own drama would want to pass on this? It’s all about making unforgettable memory too—this is his first sageuk, first leading role, first time dancing on the street promoting the drama, and now, possibly his first OST. My only request is that the music director gives him a really good melody to sing.

Throughout the years of drama and movie watching, I also collect OSTs. For me, other than we all have different tastes, it’s all about the quality of the melodies and the emotion it tries to convey. If the song does not attract or touch one’s heart, then it’s not considered good—regardless of who the singer is.

With that said, we have already heard from three famous singers for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ OSTs, and the upcoming big shots include Sung Si Kyung, Ben,K-Will and Baek Ji Young. Jin Young is reported to have spent 6 hours producing a song, and Ben is the lucky lady that will be singing this song¹.

OST COVER OST TITLE ARTIST
6bxcxCRt.jpg No Sleep Soyou, Yoo Seung Woo
Jvjl75at.jpg Swallowing My Heart Sandeul (B1A4)
5mrWOK4t.jpg Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Gummy
92IFwHQt.jpg Special BGM Various Artists
https://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/kysSc56t.jpg  Misty Road (Working title) Ben
6   Sung Si Kyung
7   K-Will
8   Baek Ji Young
9   Park Bo Gum

Waiting for  Baek Ji Young, Sung Si Kyung and of course Bogummy. This is going to be the best OST

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

I swear the only one besides Yoon Sung who knows about Ra On's real gender is this little one:

Yes!! This little girl knows the true, right? The princess have some power special for read the people, or something. She was very scared in her meeting with minister Kim, specially when she saw his eyes.

12 minutes ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

Yes!! This little girl knows the true, right? The princess have some power special for read the people, or something. She was very scared in her meeting with minister Kim, specially when she saw his eyes.

My speculation is the princess had a traumatic experience with Minister Kim in the past that lead her to lose her voice.

That's why she was so scared when seeing him again.

Watch: “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Making-Of Video Reveals All The Fun The Cast Has On Set

Watch: “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Making-Of Video Reveals All The Fun The Cast Has On Set

KBS has released a fun making-of video from the filming of the latest episodes of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” which features plenty of great bloopers and behind-the-scenes clips!

The video includes Kwak Dong Yeon introducing the horses on set as his friends, Jinyoung creeping up behind Kim Yoo Jung and surprising her, a shirtless Kwak Dong Yeon getting his arm stuck in his sleeve, and Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum filming their underwater scene.

You can also get a sense of how the actors react when they make a mistake, such as Park Bo Gum simply saying “I’ll do that again” one time, laughing at himself another time when he stumbles on a line, and lastly putting on a hilarious voice that cracks up Kim Yoo Jung and the crew.

Watch the video below!

Cr5el00UsAAfTjC.jpg

애교 있거나시크 하거나여유 있거나#박보검 & #곽동연& #진영
꽃미남 트리오의 3인 3색 ‘NG 대처법’#구르미그린달빛http://goo.gl/FHf2L6 #메이킹 #김유정 #채수빈 #메이킹

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/09/watch-moonlight-drawn-clouds-making-video-reveals-fun-cast-set/

@EugeneOfJuneTheir chemistry is amazing because they are having so much fun in the set. 

Cr87rkhUsAEWgwq.jpg

My heart can only take too much. :wub:

Archived