[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER SERENGETEA!

THE PLACE WHERE THEY HAD DINNER!? TURNS OUT THEY WENT THRE 3 TIMES WITH FELLOW DOTS CAST MEMBERS.

Itaewon Employment Accounting Team

SJK and SHK came to eat at this restaurant three times with some DOTS cast members.

I have to make sure I eat there next time/week.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, icwinner said:

he mentioned n praised something about shk here ^^ http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=14607110731102196002

The only thing I got from this is he only say "Song Hye Kyo" :)) like no ssi, no noona, just Song Hye Kyo (From reading the script)

Dont quote me... and please don't stone me if i'm wrong... my korean is ... yup. almost non-existence 

I have to say this before i sleep... I guess i've watched enough "real couple kiss" on Youtube to know... (omg now i sound like a byeontae, i swear i'm not, these are cute couple kisses compile on a youtube channel that I work for) 

Anywho... to know that the gesture they did in most of their kisses (how he holds her chin using 2 fingers, caress her neck, arm around shoulders, etc) are signifiers of actual real kisses. And since he does it so smoothly and "fluently"... we can safe assume they have plenty of practice? and the angle they come in to start the kiss was very "accurate"... for people that haven't kissed before (JG and KJW our 2nd couple) the angle and initial touch is so weird... You can tell SongSong knows how to turn their head and where to place their lips :)) 

단결 :D That's it for tonight... 

PS Silently admiring SJK and his straightforward-ness. 

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER SERENGETEA!

THE PLACE WHERE THEY HAD DINNER!? TURNS OUT THEY WENT THRE 3 TIMES WITH FELLOW DOTS CAST MEMBERS.

Hmmm...is the owner of Serengetea somehow known to SHK and SJK? I sense some connection here. Otherwise, why did they bring fellow DotS cast members there? :blink:

@joongkyo Again, Thank you for all your posts!

Omo, they know fans saw them there.  They know there was a scandal.  They're just enjoying this scandal and don't deny either. 

They go out together with the casts, friends and for what?...... enjoy their datings as closed co-stars, huh.....hahaha.

Just keep up and meet often, Mr & Mrs Song. I don't claim. We know we have to wait. 

Edit: There are many news coming out about this PC today. TopStarNews posted 5 news already regarding 5 different questions (none about our Mrs Song yet)

@joongkyo I feel like I want to treat you with fancy meal or something lol Your posts are seriously daebak and never fail to put smiles on our faces :D

So 3 times hang out at Serengetea (this is the coffe/tea shop and not the dinner restaurant named Jangkkoma right? ) but not one picture of them was taken? Somehow I feel the owner and staff at that Serengetea shop are also protecting SongSong and their privacy :) they only asked for their signatures last time. I guess its safe to assume Serengetea is our couple's favorite place to 'date' lol 

@applegirl2 OMG he changed his favorite line in the drama? Why do I have a feeling that this new fav line is totally applicable to SongSong lol I can imagine SJK said that to SHK at some point during their flirting stage LOL

Credits: Hoduda@instagram.com

13 minutes ago, cheese79 said:

Could you help us for the translatation? Thank you :D

im not really good in korean >.< only sharing the link ^^;; hope someone can help hehe

another one 

http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1633796.htm?retRef=Y&source=http://m.search.naver.com/search.naver%3Fquery=송혜교%26where=m%26sm=mtp_hty%26url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.tf.co.kr%2Fread%2Fentertain%2F1633796.htm%26ucs=szXGNtoQ3MiV  

Ok.. one of the bits from the PC I managed to fish from baidu 

Credit to baidu ttranslators 

Unforgettable lines from drama -

While filming commercial yesterday. . I watched the rebroadcast of Epi 1-14. I found the lines I said to KMY- don't feel you have lost because your feelings were made known - anyway I like you more - I find these lines particularly attractive/ charming 

His fave lines have changed again :D

Just now, icwinner said:

Hehehe...anyone? Please friends help us for the translation. Thank you so much :D

51 minutes ago, utkim said:

SJK said in this interview that his personal life had been too much exposed lately, esp the pic of his former gf which made he upset and he said sorry for that. Even fans come to his house...aigoo

http://news.kukinews.com/article/view.asp?arcid=0010536662&code=41181111&cp=nv

Oh, so sad to hear this. But he is truly the man. His straightforwardness, I think he can be strict when needed. Good job SJK, protect all the people you love. The fans who come to his house, does he mean his parents house? I saw some pictures before. 

Anyways, I wouldn't mind if he is not addressing or not answering any question about his relationship with Kyo. 

15 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Ok.. one of the bits from the PC I managed to fish from baidu 

Credit to baidu ttranslators 

Unforgettable lines from drama -

While filming commercial yesterday. . I watched the rebroadcast of Epi 1-14. I found the lines I said to KMY- don't feel you have lost because your feelings were made known - anyway I like you more - I find these lines particularly attractive/ charming 

His fave lines have changed again :D

Awww... I feel my face automatically lifted reading this :D 

This is SJK and SHK... The way he looks at her, so full of love... 

8kliSAF.jpg

The sherlock strikes again!!! Thank you for the wonderful song2 updates @joongkyo omg!! Nice and pleasing to know our couple are definitely somewhere together (and even more with the serengtea news!) 

And omg his fave lines LOL WHY AM I RELATING IT TO SJK INSTEAD (I mean i can imagine SJK being the more straightforward one bout his feelings to SHK) okay I need to stop! 

Lastly, SJK has proved himself once again that he's fiercely protective of his privacy. He's always been a ninja private person but his need to reiterate that point to the media again may be due to his skyrocketing popularity these days that everything in his life is scrutinized or he has someone else to protect too (yup we've seen you on protective mode SJK and you don't kid) so yea I hope the media tales him seriously! SJK in protective mode is just :wub:

I think we're all doing slightly better after recovering from the last ep kkk but always a pleasant read on everyone's analysis! :)

" You’ve become more popular than ever, not just locally, but also overseas. How do you deal with this? Do people say you’ve changed?

A: That’s a question that I ask myself a lot these days. I don’t know yet. I try to stay the same but I also think that change is inevitable. What I mean is, if you stay the same as in your rookie days, you can’t deal with all the new responsibilities you are faced with. Of course, my most important values should stay the same. My appearance has also changed a lot since my early acting days. Our company’s profits have soared; our managers are so happy these days. All things aside, though, I try to stay true to myself. People say I’m a hallyu celebrity now, but I don’t really feel that way. I learn a lot from people like Song Hye-kyo (who played Song Joong-ki’s love interest in “Descendants”) and Lee Kwang-soo (cast member of variety show “Running Man”), (they) are the ones that are really hallyu stars. (Kwang-soo) is the “Prince of Asia,” he’s the real star."

part of the interview of SJK for the Korea Herald. Look he talks about his best friend and brother and song hye kyo ? ahem 2 of the most important people in your life song joong ki ?

Ideal woman- unlike previous ideals he had.   He now.prefers a capable and knowledgeable woman  

( ie no longer long legged and sexy etc .. which he apparently used to say previously) it's funny how their ideal women changes ;)

What's his style of love - looking at YSJ.. I realised thats how he loves his woman. Thanks to the script.. that's why a lot of females audience love his character.  I have also learnt a lot from YSJ.

( basically he didNT answer the question)beating around the bush again ( but he did say previously he is 90 % like ysj right? ) 

Things that I can confirm while still translating

1. He said that she was the person with whom he spent the most time while filming.

2. His ideal woman is a woman who is wise and sensible.

3. He was very touched by SHK,  when he was injured and needed to recuperate. She told him not to worry and rest, she worked around the schedule so that shooting would not be affected.

4. He called her noona during one part of the PC, but immediately after he called her Song Hye Kyo-shi. Basically what they usually do when they're in Seoul. He also refers to her as Sunbae in some places.

-still reading~

Archived