[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi guys, here is the greeting from Kikyo_cn_official. I am one of the organizer of this Chinese fan group. This is the first time I write on this thread. The thing I wanna say is: Please!! Vote!!! Vote !!!! Vote!!!

To be honest, even we have more than dozens of voting group for kikyo, we almost reach our maximum votes these days, however, the percentage for Kyo is still far less than satisfactions. To make the percentage to be relative stable, we already made our voting distribution to be 8:2, 8 votes for Kyo while 2 for Joongki. However, as you can seen, the voting percentage for the 2nd actress is still close to Kyo,

The thing I wanna emphasis is it is so difficult to earn points to vote. The maximum votes we can reach is around 2,700 daily. So never think it is too small amount to vote even 1 ticket. Please try to earn points everyone. We appreciate all the effort you guys made and all the votes you give to the two. Lets work together! It will be never too late to vote! Thanks!

If you have any question about voting, please follow us on:kikyo_cn_official. Send messages to us, we are always ready to help!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Sorry. I appreciate your comments but sincerely appreciate if you can edit this post. I am just a protector and hardcore shipper of SS and never thought of being anything else. I contribute actively in whatever areas within my capacity to ensure this ship sails well and I hope everyone does their part too! 

Omg this is getting emotional......

I apologize! It was meant to personally thank you for all your effort! Anyway, I'll go ahead and edit it! thumbup

21 hours ago, Prentiss said:

DID ANYONE DID THE ANNOYING SURVEY QUESTION? THE REPETITIVE QUESTION IS ANNOYING:bawling:.

as per posted by previous members of this ship..the struggle is REAL.

THEY NEED TO WIN

Yes, I did, gosh.. I bear it so long by keep answering the repetitive question so many times but at the end, NO POINTS been added.. @$$%$^%^&*&*& :w00t:

Then I give up with it, LOLZ :D

5 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ok chewy is back with the findings of today's voting. Ok I know I know you dread to see this but you have to know!! It's important for SS!! 

Somehow everything that is being discussed in here gets out real quick! 

after I posted on Sunday morning that no 2 sent 5 VB in to shake SHK position. Guess what? No VB detected since Sunday morning till now!! 

What does it tell you? That the fans of no 2 had a agreed strategy and schedule to vote and are very united in doing so. 

If they can do it, why can't SHK and SS fans do it?? 

We did it today earlier didn't we?? We bought her back to 85%!! And we must continue to keep her there!! 

Only in United we stand can we fend for SS!! They fought fair and hard and we must too!! 

Again, for people in the states and Europe, this is your time to 6am Korean time to close in!! Go vote!! 

Remember in this race, no either song must be left behind!! 

if you could be so kind as to clarify, so are the songsong shippers engaging in a mass voting session as well? because if we are, THAT WOULD BE SO EXCITING!!

5 minutes ago, dotsj00ngki said:

if you could be so kind as to clarify, so are the songsong shippers engaging in a mass voting session as well? because if we are, THAT WOULD BE SO EXCITING!!

Of course I would be most happy to share, before it was mainly the Koreans and Chinese that are contributing to the votes of SHK, but as of yesterday I started to see votes from the other countries picking up from 9-6pm Korean time and it ended at 86% so I would most definitely say it's combined efforts from everyone and that includes yourself and many others here on Soompi that's voting! Well done once again! 

I'm from the states and I've been waiting for the iPhone app to come through and finally I can vote. Thank you to msshunshine for helping me with the aunthentication code. You are the best!!

i just placed my 10 votes for SHK. Let's get this rolling! 

<3 shk&sjk

6 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Of course I would be most happy to share, before it was mainly the Koreans and Chinese that are contributing to the votes of SHK, but as of yesterday I started to see votes from the other countries picking up from 9-6pm Korean time and it ended at 86% so I would most definitely say it's combined efforts from everyone and that includes yourself and many others here on Soompi that's voting! Well done once again! 

thank you for clarifying !:wub:

For fellow mates still have problems with authentification code,

The numbers in the links I previously posted are no longer useful. Most of them are authenticated already. Please try the following:

1-ReceivesmsOnline.com>This link all numbers are used

2-Receive-sms-now.com

3-Receive-sms-online.com

4-Receivefreesms.com

5-Receive-sms.com

6-Receive-sms-online.org

7-Freesmsreceive.com

8-Freeonlinephone.org

9-Receivesmsonline.net

10-Sellaite

Good luck and pm me if you still have issues. I am in California so anyone has problem with voting please please pm me. Let's get our votes count!

note: if you are in US, don't use US numbers. They won't work. Instead using more remote country like Romania, Austria, etc. Poland is used from first link.

I don't have authentication error, just that points are not credited! I watch quite a lot of videos to earn points and that was not credited, plus my 8000 points nowhere in sight. Already emailed tap joy yesterday but they are overwhelmed so no reply yet. Darn darn!!!!

Goodmorning shippers

Thanks everyone for all your updates & for keeping the goodvibes here in thread I really appreciate all your efforts I'm not openly posting here but I don't wanna miss reading every page of this thread :) @Chewy Hoe thank you for always reminding & motivating everyone here to vote for ss couple :) to everyone who's helping & assisting other shipper who's having a hard time in downloading & gaining points thank you guys "we greatly appreciate your efforts & your helpful comments" 

Goodluck shipper keep on voting for ss couple :)   

Have a great and blessed day ahead :)

After I got the sign up for mag worked, I wonder how many votes should I cast for a day. Then a fellow shipper here suggest I can make few more accounts to vote. Then I wonder how many accounts should I make, when I see @Chewy Hoe's post about each 2000 votes can give them 1%. I decided I'll try to votes 2000 votes in this month for them, did a simple calculation, decided to make 10 accounts. Thinking about making new 8 emails, get authentication with 8 new numbers, then the points for that new 8 accounts, the log in, log out on these accounts, the struggle is so real. Haha. But I guess it's once in a lifetime, they better win. 

Another good thing about voting is I think I lost 2 kg this week, because too busy to have time for latte or snack, hands are busy with eaning points when ever I have free time. :sweatingbullets:

Go back to voting mode.

14 minutes ago, SkyKid said:

After I got the sign up for mag worked, I wonder how many votes should I cast for a day. Then a fellow shipper here suggest I can make few more accounts to vote. Then I wonder how many accounts should I make, when I see @Chewy Hoe's post about each 2000 votes can give them 1%. I decided I'll try to votes 2000 votes in this month for them, did a simple calculation, decided to make 10 accounts. Thinking about making new 8 emails, get authentication with 8 new numbers, then the points for that new 8 accounts, the log in, log out on these accounts, the struggle is so real. Haha. But I guess it's once in a lifetime, they better win. 

Another good thing about voting is I think I lost 2 kg this week, because too busy to have time for latte or snack, hands are busy with eaning points when ever I have free time. :sweatingbullets:

Go back to voting mode.

棒棒!kudos!! Haha you really don't have to clock in 2000 votes by yourself. Everyone come together 2000 votes is easily achieved! Fist bump! 

Hi, i'm a newbie here, just stumbled upon this forum ysty and been catching up on reading the postings...right now is only up to page 38...(alot of catching up to do..hahaha).

Anyway, would like to share something interesting that i read in IG, someone posted in IG that the IG photo of the window blind that SHK changed in her IG is actually the photo of SJK's hotel's window blind in BKK so there is a theory that the person that actually changed the photo is SJK n not SHK...someone is jealous there... n just taking a random photo to change the bikini pic... :P

3 minutes ago, agnetha said:

Would you tall us the magzter gold website address? 

im not sure if you can just go to the website and sign up for the 1 mth subscription. It may be better if it appears in your list of missions 1st, then you sign up.

I know some have already talked about this, but here's an article summing it all up! :)

Here are 5 facts you need to know about Song Joong Ki from his Thailand fan meeting:

1. Song Joong Ki Is Not A Romantic Person

Song Joong Ki admitted during his fan meeting in Thailand that he is not as romantic as his character in "Descendants of the Sun," Capt. Yoo Shi Jin. According to the Korean actor, he cannot win over Yoo Shi Jin, whom he described as "super romantic."

2. Song Joong Ki Is Willing To Wait When It Comes To Love

Joong Ki also shared to his Thai fans that while he is not as romantic as Yoo Shi Jin, he is willing to wait for a woman he is in love with. The "Innocent Man" actor was asked if he would still pursue a relationship with a girl he likes if he would be turned down countless times the same way Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) did to his character in "DOTS."

"If she is the woman that I'm truly in love with," Song Joong Ki explained, according to SJKTimes. "I will always be waiting."

3. Song Joong Ki Still Wants To Improve Himself

While Song Joong Ki often gives the impression of being "perfect," the Korean actor admitted that he still wants to improve something about himself. Joong Ki said that he hopes to become as tall as his best friend, Lee Kwang-soo.

4. Song Joong Ki On Doing Love Scenes

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's chemistry has captivated the hearts and minds of thousands of fans across the globe. When asked if he had a hard time doing love scenes with his "DOTS" co-star, Joong Ki shared that he found it easier to film love scenes than action scenes because of Song Hye Kyo.

5. Song Joong Ki Is Open To Dating Someone Older Than Him

Song Joong Ki also admitted that he is open to dating someone older than him. This made a lot of fans excited, especially because Song Hye Kyo is four years older than the Korean actor.

Song Joong Ki also participated in a lie detector test during his fan meeting in Bangkok, Thailand. In a translated post on Instagram, Joong Ki reportedly admitted that he cries easily. He also admitted that he thinks he deserves to be called "The Nation's Husband" and that he is charismatic when he laughs, but the lie detector rang twice. 

:heart::heart:

Source

Archived