[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@hyekyo0717  Yeah, and since just that screen shot 10 minutes ago,  she's nearly drop 1% while he's gained about half a %.  Seriously not good. 

At this rate #2 will at 20% soon. 

Also take into consideration.  Her lead is 68% and dropping quickly while his is 65% and gaining. 

And i was going to bed, but I forgot to 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

I never really paid any attention to men's watch before, but with SJK, sometimes I caught myself staring at his wrist, he has such manly hands, hmmm. My fave is his watch in DOTS, I don't know what is the brand tho :lol:

Sorry to cut your post, if i'm not mistaken his watch was discuss in dots thread before when dots not long aired. If u mean the black watch he always wore in drama the brand is BREITLING watch from Swiss.

u can check this link http://kstarglamour.com/descendants-of-the-sun-song-joong-ki-fashion-episode-1-2/

yeah and i'm in love too with his watch in drama, so manly n looked good in his wrist.

bdw guys, vote for shk for now 81,29% is today rank and the cumulative rank is 87,60% . SHK's still in high position. And lets make SJK in 80% too. Keep voting !

Just give you some juicy things : apart from liking Phuket if talking about where to visit in Korea, SJK has recommend Taebak and then he said he's also love JeJu :) 

I've found the full transcript of the morning PC in Thai, and i'm working on translation now while @lovely_skham_stv working on video subtitle, anyhow, there might be an Eng translation (full) some where, if anyone found it pls share. 

11 minutes ago, sta07 said:

bdw guys, vote for shk for now 81,29% is today rank and the cumulative rank is 87,60% . SHK's still in high position. And lets make SJK in 80% too. Keep voting !

Mine is showing the opposite of that.  Her accrued rank should be higher than it is though, maybe it's mixed up on the app?  Actually I see here you are probably right when you vote

Capture.png

Okay, this calms my blood pressure a bit...  And SJK is fine not being above 80% right now since she's dropping a lot more dramatically while he is not. Let's support both. 

Evening guys...it's 2am here from la...just woke up from my nap and the first thing I did was to ck on the votes and can't believe the no 2 gained 13% within hrs! I agree with some of u (sry didn't catch who said what cuz i was bz cking out big boss pics that all been sharing *drooling*...will back read I promise). We need to unite and make sure we don't focus on just one and not the other. We have to monitor that BOTH are on top of the % so they won't fall behind.

@Chewy Hoe-Again thank u again for sharing the updates and the message from cap J. 

Also want to thank those who shared photos and the translations on the vids...I really do appreciate that u guys keep us updated on our SS. I wish I can contribute too but I'm only good at catch up instead of digging for info lol.

Back reading and gaining points again...gave my 5 votes to beauty already...time to gain more pts to give my remaining 5 to big boss. 

Nite all...may we all dream bout our SS tonite! 

In other news.. Can't wait for this too! :wub:

Song Joong-ki makes announcement about his special appearance in Running Man China

photo721552.jpg

Song Joong-ki has made an announcement about his appearance in 'Running Brothers', Chinese version of the Korean variety game show, 'Running Man'.

'Running Brothers' has posted a video footage on their official Weibo account under the caption saying, "'Running Brothers' is both surprised and happy. Korean and Chinese running men have gathered all together".

In the revealed video clip, Song Joong-ki says, "Hello, this is Song Joong-ki. I'm happy to meet you" in fluent Chinese.

The next part of the video clip also shows that Song Joong-ki is playing a game with the members of 'Running Brothers', while they drink some beverage.

Prior to this, an associate with Song Joong-ki's agency told Sports Today on April 20th, "Song Joong-ki will guest-appear in "Running Man" China".

Also, the associate added, "As Song Joong-ki has not filmed the show yet, we don't know the details about his portion of the show and what his appearance will be like".

Song Joong-ki's guest appearance is regarded as a highlight of the Korea China joint event of Running Man China. It became possible as the show invited Song Joong-ki, who is hugely popular in China, as a special guest. Song Joong-ki's appearance in the popular game show is drawing much attention.

[Cr: Hancinema http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-makes-announcement-about-his-special-appearance-in-running-man-china-94281.html]

13 minutes ago, melissala said:

Mine is showing the opposite of that.  Her accrued rank should be higher than it is though, maybe it's mixed up on the app?  Actually I see here you are probably right when you vote

Okay, this calms my blood pressure a bit...  And SJK is fine not being above 80% right now since she's dropping a lot more dramatically while he is not. Let's support both. 

Hmm i think the accrued rank is equal to cumulative rank which will be the rank that decide who will be the winner. and the % was 87,60% (sorry since i dont know yet how to add pict in this soompi post from my iphone) kkkkk

yeah lets vote for both SHK and SJK cz i dont know what will happen to me or to this entire songsong thread if not both of them in stage to receive that awards. ^_^

34 minutes ago, lovesshi said:

Just give you some juicy things : apart from liking Phuket if talking about where to visit in Korea, SJK has recommend Taebak and then he said he's also love JeJu :) 

YES SJK YES. Thank you for telling us you LOVE Jeju!! ;) First, he likes Phuket and now Jeju yesss, you know the person I said I'd introduce to you is actually loving Jeju Island, too *cough*  *cough* LOL :phew:

Thank you for sharing this interesting thing to us @lovesshi  :D I think later both of them will say they love NY too LOL

And now lemme die in happiness knowing both SS love the same places~

2042242418_3b7cf20e_IMG_6118.gif

16 minutes ago, sta07 said:

Hmm i think the accrued rank is equal to cumulative rank which will be the rank that decide who will be the winner. and the % was 87,60% (sorry since i dont know yet how to add pict in this soompi post from my iphone) kkkkk

yeah lets vote for both SHK and SJK cz i dont know what will happen to me or to this entire songsong thread if not both of them in stage to receive that awards. ^_^

You are right.  Her daily ranking has dropped a lot, but she has a lot to back it up.  So her ranking is still good. 

I vote 5/5 lately.  I think some of us are saying we can't just ignore voting for her.  Can't take our eyes off the prize. :D 

1 hour ago, lovesshi said:

I've found the full transcript of the morning PC in Thai, and i'm working on translation now while @lovely_skham_stv working on video subtitle, anyhow, there might be an Eng translation (full) some where, if anyone found it pls share. 

Thank you @lovesshi for the translations

Can SJK be moreeeeee obvious about dropping hints here and there :glasses:

Just wanna say something, in my whole life i hate games :sweatingbullets: but for you SHK and SJK i'm trying, so you guys better win ok :lol:

Yes dear,,i guess thats her, her famous hairstyle halfbun just like ariana grande. But maybe uri Captain could verify this eonie Chewy Hoe

Just saw something on SJK shirt.. PA2IS 

you like Phuket, you like Jeju, and you wear sweater PARIS... Wonder, who also loves that 3 places... LOL

If i am not mistaken, SHK wore sweater Parisian when they had dinner in Four Seasons Hotel HK. 

Ok next hint,,, NY maybe SJK? ^^

OMG Ms. Hair stylist!!!

@melissala No, no. You have every right to be concerned about SHK, and you are right to split the votes. That's what I did, too. While her percentage is still high, it doesn't reflect the actual number of people voting for her, unlike SJK, who, although has a lower percentage in his category, is actually getting a much larger share of people voting for him. I need you to trust me on this for now. LOL. 

On a separate note ... Here are blown up scans of SJK's images from HBK. I hated hurting my magazine, but this had to be done! LOL.

ptdoLN.jpg

A6oiys.jpg

EEGyvb.jpg

Disclaimer: All rights belong to Harper's Bazaar Korea. Please credit me or Couch Kimchi for scanning the images. Thanks!

Archived