[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, alleverything said:

digging through his old clothes huh? (jk probably just another coincidence). how do people even find this stuff

it is (or looks like) the same sweater if you didnt notice

The photo of joong ki and ji sung, that's remind me of ji sung & lee bo young couple. The couple met on the set of the 2004 SBS drama "Save The Last Dance For Me." In that drama, Lee Bo Young lost Ji Sung to his leading lady, played by Eugene.  After the series was over, they began to date. They did not admit they were dating until 2007 when a photographer caught them.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10475/20130912/ji-sung-lee-bo-young-survived-rumors.htm

On 4/20/2016 at 0:44 AM, luvforever said:

This thread move so fast that it's so hard to catch up sometimes whenever I'm busy. What time does the special episode start tonight? Is it the usual time for DOTS?

precisely! hahahahah

45 minutes ago, bibiyl said:

Chingus, i dont know if its been posted, are there any pics for songsong NY moments?

tumblr_mmjvsxqiIz1ruysjto5_250.gif

who needs them when blossom ent and uaa confirmed their meet up. :P

they should keep quiet but instead they issued a statement..i think thats very funny. 

hehehhehehehe

10 hours ago, kdramaobsessed said:

Had to come out of lurking mode when I read SHK's interview. WOW, she is so beautiful, I can't even say it enough. Pretty sure even in her 70s and she'll still be looking good. You can see her beaming in those pictures with real smiles all around, not the smile people usually do when they don't want their picture taken.  It was sweet that she said she was proud of SJK with all the popularity he's gotten. Even as a Hallyu star, still remains humble. I've been waiting for so long on how she was going to respond to the dating rumor, almost thought she would deny it. But nope, did the exact same thing SJK did but with a different excuse lol. These two are so in sync, it's almost like they discussed on what to say. I liked her response, "We've acted with each other for 7 months, we can't have meals" Fair enough unnie, but is it just me or did she sounded a bit defensive? It sounds like, "yeah we have meals together, so what?" Nothing wrong with that HK, but to say you guys were both coincidentally there and you "happened" to run into each other is just...:phew: NYC is a huge city, rare chance if that happened. And some people already pointed it out but when she started rambling on about YAI & LKS, umm where did that come from? :blink: Haha, got a lil nervous? :sweatingbullets:The question was about the rumor, she diverted the attention away(not denying) and was like, ok moving on... Another telling thing was when she said she was even surprised about her expressions with the kiss scenes, you can try to conceal all you want but body language never lies. Of course the revelation of wanting to get married, just like our SJK. Needless to say more? With everything we've gotten about these two, there is no way there is nothing going on( if nothing indeed happened yet, which I doubt). Wedding bells please? :wub:

Or maybe...this two name come out whenever she think about her-SJK relation. Maybe these two are the helper for SHK-SJK relation (delulu mode on :D )

Does our Captain have schedule for today..i hope he spends time with Yeppuni and maybe if maybe she will follow him to HongKong..she has no schedule (another 007 escapade maybe:phew:)..Sorry im just being delulu.

That Chinese artiste does not look like our Beauty at all,,,so i did not like the pics of them lolx :blink:

As off now beside the lovey dovey reply from both (yes im reading between the lines).. SJK and SHK should

a) Film an intense  love melodrama movie (with *bed scene* off course as SJK wants)  for sure will be one of the Biggest Hit in Korea

b. A coupley lovey dovey Photoshoot with lots of hugs and near kisses...i m sure this mag will be sold out :phew:

c. Finally go to the altar and have lots of babies lolz

One can only hope :wub:

8 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

who needs them when blossom ent and uaa confirmed their meet up. :P

they should keep quiet but instead they issued a statement..i think thats very funny. 

hehehhehehehe

I know right! everyone accepted it's true. even SJK and SHK personally accepted it's true! well I'm like... OK I'll have the visuals in my head :) 

8 hours ago, alleverything said:

digging through his old clothes huh? (jk probably just another coincidence). how do people even find this stuff

it is (or looks like) the same sweater if you didnt notice

Wow...what a sharp observation.Indeed it looks like. I'll see the other photo for comparation :D

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Now that SHK solved the ‘puzzle’ for us – how she managed to find that needle in the hay stack … hehehe.. that ‘needle’ went looking for SHK .. ahh .. now we know – HE IS DA MAN indeed …

So my next question – What on earth were you doing there SJK? Did you call SHK in Seoul and arrange for that dinner/outing/*insert whatever you want to call it* in NY .. or did you go to NY and call her when you were already in NY? …

Did you have a copy of her schedule? Or is it the work of GOD, purely coincidence … You went there for a holiday and so happen you know SHK was also there and you call her – trying your luck?

Journalist – Please do you job properly … Your question to Joongki Should be – What were you doing in NY. Were you on holiday? Did you know SHK was on a holiday in NY? Did you go on the same flight together with SHK? Did you buy that ultra chick YSL jacket in NY and did SHK buy something similar?

THANK GOD – I am not your boss dear journalist :D .. or you all will be sacked.  

Note to JK,

If you did not plan (oh yeah I don’t believe you) … for this NY rendezvous – Take note – This is GOD’s will .. GOD wants you to be with her .. listen to GOD and get married :D … and SHK if you really spotted him (unplanned) among that 19 million New Yorkers – WHAT A COINCIDENCE – GET MARRIED .. God has chosen someone to take care of you.. HE sent him all the way to NY for you to bump into .. Yep! NY .. he can make you ‘bump into’ each other in Seoul but nooooo .. he made you bump into him in New York – among those 19 million New Yorkers …  You know what they say right gal? Everything happen for a reason …. :D ..

Now get on with it – give us babies – 3 at least :D

Like this so much <3

I got some news from IG. I don't knkw whether its true or not. But it is said the news is from Baidutieba. It is said that SongSong send congratulation flower to one Restaurant in Busan. But in the flower I don't see any "SongSongCouple"banner in it. I don't know how to post photo here :( 

5 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

I got some news from IG. I don't knkw whether its true or not. But it is said the news is from Baidutieba. It is said that SongSong send congratulation flower to one Restaurant in Busan. But in the flower I don't see any "SongSongCouple"banner in it. I don't know how to post photo here :( 

MUAHAHAHHA.. We've been there and done that .. wahahhaha

I think it was the 1st april joke - april fool ... I don't believe any other source - except ppl in this thread ..

A SHOUT OUT TO YOU GALS - I dare not tag afraid miss out anyone - ALL OF YOU THAT ALWAYS SHARE INFO HERE AND ALWAYS CONFIRMED THE SOURCE .. ALWAYS MADE IT CLEAR - DELULU SPECULATION OR  FACTS .. I SALUTE YOU 

Power Of Unity :D 

@cheese79 - heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D glad you like it

Past midnight and I am dragging myself to work. While I was doing some refreshment and much needed 2nd wind, made this for fun...

Day or night, at the balcony, their love awaits! Gaaaaah... 

19296BE5-5973-4B27-896B-0E68CE53F6B0_zps

8439D3A0-40FE-4326-B5B5-FD80D07458B9_zps

I leave you guys with these two beautiful lovebirds while I earn some moolah. Hahaha. 

Archived